(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Rin's mouth opened slightly to speak, to respond to Aoi as she question him between the nips she made at his neck, but words didn't immediately come out. D-Distracting...even if the teasing was on cruel levels...it was still ultimately distracting...

"A..." A small noise escaped as she continued down his neck, feeling her hands move to rub the skin of his hips and side. "T...That...was c...cruel..." He managed to get out, though his words lacked bite, and was only meant to be taken as a statement...

A...A true one... C-Cruel...moving her...hand like that...teasing him like that...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 am

"You are so much more cruel!" Aoi laughed softly as she nipped his collarbone and kissed her way slowly down his chest and stomach. "Rin is so much more cruel than I could ever be..."

His sounds were too distracting and Aoi felt her pulse speeding up more, but she contained her own desire with a firm push as her nails lightly dug into his back. "I don't think its too cruel... Too cruel would be not doing what I am about to. You do want, right Usa?"

Her mouth had reached his lower abdomen by this point and she stopped and looked up, blinking guilelessly at Rin with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:24 pm

He was the crueler one...? Because...he didn't tell her about his hands...? Or because... Rin wasn't permitted much time to think on it as he felt Aoi's nails dig lightly into his back as she spoke.

What she was about...to do...?

Her mouth was inching lower, his body tensing under her touch and responding to her as she continued lower.

"A..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:02 pm

That sound must be a yes! Aoi left her teasing behind her as she moved one hand to his stomach and then slid it down to move his pants and underwear back just enough to finally touch him. Rin was dying and needed help~ She'd help him even if she was still dressed.

Before he could get too accustomed to her hand though, Aoi slipped him into her mouth with a soft pleased sound. This was always fun to do, especially in public but... But right after he'd gotten her this ring would be good enough.

She really liked the sounds he made when she did this, it was impossible for her to help wanting to do this all the time... Wasn't her fault...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:32 pm

Aoi earned a rather strong reaction as she slipped him into her mouth, having also earned one when she'd been giving him attention with her hand. She had...teased him for awhile, and now was finally touching him...it wasn't a surprise his reaction was strong.

His hands tensed, one clenching the bedding below him as she continued on him, a moan escaping on occasion.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:12 pm

Aoi was pleased with how sensitive Rin had gotten from her teasing, her eyes opening to glance up a as her mouth brought moans from him. However her eyes caught his hand clenching the bed after a short time of her teasing. She felt her grumpiness rising up again and slid him from her mouth.

"If you're gonna clench the bed...should be my hair..." Aoi whined softly, looking up at Rin and torturing him for his neglect. She stayed right there, waiting for him to do so or else she'd stop. How could he be so cruel!? Didn't he know she really liked all those things and he just...ignored it...

Mean...so mean...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Stopped... She'd stopped. A noise of displeasure escaped, unable to hold it back as Aoi pulled away from him. H...Huh? Clench her...hair...he was clenching the bed...

"H...Hadn't...realized." He had just grabbed onto one of the closest things to his hands; he did as asked though, letting one of his hands slide to her to tease her hair.

He hadn't...realized his actions, distracted...he was...much too distracted. Just leaving...that was torture...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:11 am

Rin was the cruelest. The cruelest! Hadn't realized... Hadn't...realized... His hand slipped into her hair and held it, making her moan softly. Good, much much better than he had been.

Aoi leaned up just a bit and nipped his stomach again before moving her mouth back to the part that most needed attention. No more teasing at all, she just wanted to give him pleasure for now, especially since he was being nice again!

Soon, soon she'd strip and they could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:42 am

Aoi's moan urged him to keep a hold of her, he needed...t...to focus. He needed to make sure she was getting what she wanted to... His body tensed, responding at the feel of her mouth at his stomach before she returned to him, earning another moan from him.

G...Good...

The hand that was currently in her hair tensed, tugging slightly as another sound escaped him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:08 am

As he tugged her hair, Aoi let out another soft moan. That felt really good while she was doing this, Rin was making her happy by doing so. It wasn't like a bit of hair tugging could hurt her or ruin it for her, he could yank on it and she would love it.

More, she had to give him so much more before she could take anything from him and Aoi hastened her actiosn, intent of making sure he was absolutely enjoying this the best she could get him to. She would make him feel amazing just a bit longer... More... More Rin moans.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:45 pm

Rin's hand occasionally continued to tense as Aoi continued with him, his moans becoming a bit more frequent as the moments passed. There was no need for muffling, even if he typically attempted to do so...

"A...Aoi..."

Her name escaped him, another response following shortly after; good, felt...good. If she continued like this though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 am

Aoi shivered at the sound of her name on Rin's lips, nooo... she wanted to tease him more but it was quickly becoming impossible for her. He was too tempting! Especially with his sounds and voice and moans and her naaaame.

She felt his body responding more strongly too and knew he was closer due to that and the sounds she had come to recognize. Aoi pulled away with a soft sound, not wanting to but really really wanting all of Rin instead.

As she pulled back she let go of the man and stepped back from the bed. Her hands immediately went to her clothing, attempting to get all of the ties undone and her clothes taken off. Quickly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Rin wasn't sure how much more of this he could take, how much longer he would last... Before he had a chance to worry, or voice any concern about that though, Aoi pulled back as another sound escaped him as his hand released her hair.

She... Undressing, right... That would be better...the both of them...much better...

His breathing was hard, and it was hard waiting like this, but Aoi needed...to get undressed for them to go any further...he could wait, definitely...wait...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 am

"Pants... Rin you have pants..." Aoi muttered as she stripped, watching him breath hard on the bed while he watched. Did he enjoy this? There was no time to question it as she finally stripped her clothes off, leaving the ring on. She waited with ill concealed impatience for Rin to get his own remaining clothes off, pouncing him as soon as those awful pants were removed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Pants... He still had pants on. Rin's eyes shifted down from Aoi to his pants before he gave a small nod; those needed to be off. As Aoi continued to work on her own clothing, he attempted to get his pants off, which luckily, wasn't really a hard job to do.

His pants and underwear hit the floor once they were off, he would get them and their other clothes later to wash, it wasn't a big deal right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:33 pm

The moment Rin's pants hit the floor, Aoi was on his lap. Her hands moved to his cheeks as she pressed against him, kissing him intensely with a soft moan. Her lower body settled right against him, rubbing lightly for the moment to tease them both. Rin probably couldn't wait too much longer but she needed more than giving him attention to be able to have sex so he'd just have to be tortured until she was ready.

Which was fun in and of itself. Torturing him with good feelings for her? How amazing~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:17 pm

"A-Ao..i..." A moan escaped Rin as Aoi crawled onto him, only able to get her name out before her lips went to his; she was teasing the both of them... settling her lower body against his, rubbing against him.

His hand had moved to her side, somewhat above her waist to hold her, his hand tensing as she rubbed against him.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Aoi felt that Rin wasn't allowed to moan her name like that due to the feelings it caused in her, a soft groan coming from her throat as she rubbed more firmly now against his body. Her hands slipped into his hair and then down to his shoulders, unable to not touch and feel him for the moment with her hands.

His hand was above her waist, but she didn't care if it moved over or not for now. She had his mouth and the rest of him touching her, she didn't even care that they were still on the edge of the bed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:53 pm

Another moan escaped Rin once more as Aoi teased him more firmly, rubbing herself against him as her hands teased his hair and skin. His moans were muffled due to their kiss, but that wasn't a problem.

The kiss, her touch... This teasing was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Aoi pulled from the kiss with a moan, her rubbing having the exact effect she had wanted. A hand moved from around him to slide down his chest, to him before she gripped him softly. Her hips lifted as her mouth found his neck, licking it softly before biting rather hard as she slide him inside of her body.

It stopped her from moaning loudly, though she let out a strangled sound as she did that. Making Rin feel the absolute best was paramount right now, it was her job...her duty... to him, her love... Hopefully the bite wouldn't hurt him... But she was willing to gamble that for now as they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:22 pm

"A-A.. oi..." Following Aoi's name as Rin felt her grip him, a rather strong moan escaped as he felt her slide him inside of her as well as bite him. She'd bitten...rather hard, but...strangely enough he didn't feel pain from it... His mind was much too focused on pleasure.

It all felt...too good right now; his hand tensed on her, only to move slightly after to her chest. He wanted...needed to touch her too, she was...doing this...all to him right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

"Riiiin..." Aoi lifted her lips from his neck only briefly to moan his name in return, thinking he was owed it as her hips moved. Her moans were softer than his, but then she'd teased him to hell and back before this point. It was only natu- That thought cut off as Rin's hand moved to her chest, her moans getting louder as she was stimulated more by that.

She licked his neck before biting again, softer than before but still firmly as she muffled her own moans. Rin... she wanted to hear his... no....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 pm

It was nice to hear Aoi's response to his touching as he teased her chest; he hadn't...been able to do much before...with all the teasing she was giving him, now...even now it was distracting, but...

Another moan escaped him, her movements on him urging the responses out of him as he mouth returned to his neck, licking him before she once again bit him. Her name escaped, unable to stop it from doing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Aoi was unable to keep teasing him like that after a few more moments, his hand and body causing a general breakdown in her plots to make him moan the most... Her sounds got louder and Rin's name escaped her soon after she heard his moaning of her name.

All her attention was now on her movements and his touch, panting strongly as she continued give them both pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:32 pm

Rin continued with his touching, wanting Aoi...to feel really nice too; she'd been teasing him so much earlier. Now that they were both at this point... He could do this. Her movements caused his hand to tense occasionally, the feeling sometimes becoming too distracting.

"A...Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: