(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:28 am

Aoi reached the door and wondered if she should knock first... Nope! No reason to! Rin was waiting inside, in some sort of state that she would enjoy. It was impossible to resist that!

"Riiin~" Smiling, she stepped inside and let out a soft chuckle before crossing her arms. Her eyes took in the sight of Rin, sitting on the bed frozen in a bun panic with his shirt half off. Is that really how far he got?

Putting on that amused pout she liked to at times, Aoi stopped her chuckles long enough to sigh and look away. "Awwww. I see my tasty treat didn't unwrap himself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:36 am

"!"

Rin was shocked from his frozen state by Aoi's voice, not having noticed her come in. Her... Not unwrapped... T-That pout...

"I-I...attempted..." He had tried... He had tried...and failed... He had made some progress; some. He had slide his shirt somewhat off of himself, halfway.

He had managed to get his shirt halfway off, and that was...some unwrapping.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:14 am

"You did..." Aoi's pout wasn't deterred by that as she began her slow walk over to the man sitting on the bed with merely his shirt unbuttoned and partially pushed off. It took her only moments to reach the bed though, her frown being fought by the smile she wanted to show him.

"Fiiiine~ I can accept this. You did your best and do look tasty enough to eat." It was hard to stay pretend pouty right now and she smiled finally as her eyes greedily took his looks in. Besides like this was also tempting... Her arms unfolded as she reached out to touch his chest, her mouth opening as she moved for his now bare shoulder. Biting was nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:58 am

Yes...he had tried, and he'd managed at least a bit... So that had to count for something, even if he hadn't been able to fully...unwr-...disrobe for Aoi and wait while she'd handled the housework she'd wanted to do...

He sat, his eyes on her as she approached the bed and...accepted his state. Good, he was acceptable then. Her words and the looks she was giving him earned a bit of a sheepish laugh, his hand moving up to where his scarf would normally rest but it found nothing to grasp on to.

Habit...

Feeling her hand move to his chest, on instinct he looked down towards it before a small sound came up as he felt Aoi's mouth move to his bare shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:09 am

"I guess this is fine..." Aoi murmured, nibbling on his shoulder near his neck as her hands slid up his chest. That shirt had to come off, half wrapped candy was an abomination! Least he was enjoying it... that sound was pleasant to hear. "You taste really good. Should I keep tasting here though? Or move to your hand again..."

Her hands pushed his shirt off of his shoulder and also down his arm more as she wanted him naked. That was what she had requested of him...he couldn't do it alone though it seemed, so she'd have to do it herself~

It was fun, especially since she'd still get to make him a flustered mess anyways!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:27 pm

She guessed...?

Rin didn't have much of a chance to question her words, not that...he didn't understand she was just being...playful in a sense, as he felt her hands slide further up his chest.

She...was still nibbling on his shoulder as well.

Tasted good?

"I-Is that...right?" He responded, looking off to the side as he spoke for a short second.

He allowed her to get the rest of his clothes off, helping some as she went about getting his shirt off of his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:15 am

"Mhm. Shiro-usa is really tasty, he is irresistible actually..." Aoi murmured against his skin as Rin helped her slip the stupid shirt off. No need for it, he was supposed to be naked and well she would unwrap her present slowly for now~ Or maybe she should unwrap him and THEN tease him?

Having utterly naked Rin at her beck and call was a nice thought and image! Aoi's mouth slowly trailed from his shoulder down his arm, nipping lightly. His hands had been sensitive, she would tempt him with more of her mouth on them for now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:37 am

Really...t-tasty then... Aoi thought...he was- Well she liked...putting her mouth on him! These...These candy analogies...why did they have to keep getting stuck in his head like this!?

Aoi...Her mouth was currently...trailing down his arm; she... It didn't take Rin much time to figure out what she was doing, not that he stopped her; she had...discovered earlier...about his hands.

She planned on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:24 am

Aoi bit Rin's wrist lightly as she held up his arm, keeping it close to her without any wish to allow him to pull away. Her eyes moved to his face to watch him carefully as her lips planted soft kisses onto his palm before she smirked against his hand. "You should get your pants undone for me~ I'll be busy for a bit here, its too yummy."

So much teasing of the poor man but she couldn't help it as her lips parted and she gently bit his thumb. She wanted to see him reacting to her entirely but her hands were way too busy holding his arm up for right now. He'd just have to undo his pants for her instead!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:14 pm

There were tell-tale signs that what Aoi's doing was earning its desired reactions from Rin, his expressions becoming harder to keep composed as she trailed closer to his hand; she...she had found this weakness, like his neck...his hands were sensitive...

His pa-

A slight reaction was given as Aoi took it upon herself to gently bite at his thumb, his fingers freezing just slightly before he attempted to do what Aoi had suggested. Pants were still on... He could...manage them somewhat with one hand, get them undone at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 am

Aoi wanted nothing more than to see Rin's careful composure snap and break like usual. When he got all riled up and wanted her was the best~ Whether he made pleading faces or adoring faces or smoldering ones were all good, though she loved him smiling composed one just as much.

She slipped his thumb into her mouth and the woman found herself biting just a bit harder before licking, liking how he froze just a bit from that simple action. His pants were at least getting undone... Which was a good start, he might pause and jolt a bit but she was adoring how he just accepted what she wanted to do to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Rin's attempts to get his pants undone were halted as Aoi continued to toy with his hand, the occasional small sound escaping him as he felt her bite a bit harder after sliding his thumb into her mouth.

D-Distracting...

It was distracting, what Aoi was doing... Despite the distractions, he managed to get his belt undone, just the pants themselves now then... He just needed to get them undone.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:18 am

Rin was delicious~

Aoi couldn't help thinking that as his thumb was taken from her mouth and she moved onto his other fingers. The poor man could barely get his pants undone and she made herself comfortable as she watching his hands while biting his hand temptingly. There were more fun things she could do in a moment to it, but his focus was on the pants and that's how it should be for now.

She didn't want him too distracted that he couldn't undo the pants for her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 pm

"A...Aoi..." Another small noise came up as Aoi moved on from his thumb to his other fingers, causing his movements to further halt on occasion as he worked on his pants. He'd already managed the belt, he just needed to get them undone the rest of the way.

A-Almost... They were almost undone...

Her...teasing had let up just slightly he managed to get his pants undone; he...could slide them off in a bit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 am

"I can't believe you were hiding this from me this whole time... Just like you tried to hide your neck." Aoi's voice held a hint of a genuine pout as Rin finally got his pants undone, her mouth pausing in its bites for the moment. She moved to suck on the tip of his finger before gliding her tongue along it after she spoke though. He was getting aroused just from this?

Her eyes darted down to the undone pants with a grin, one hand moving to his stomach and rubbing small circles down though. Opened up like this was quite easy for her to tease him with now~ Hopefully he'd enjoy it.

Rin's confidence was utterly gone for now so she would have to be the one in charge at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 am

"I..hadn't really...thought about bringing it up..." It really hadn't been anything to come to his mind, his hands sensitivity... Aoi had found his neck, but he hadn't ever really thought to mention his hands...

She seemed...pouty about that?

A small sound came up as he felt her hand move to his stomach, further teasing as she continued to give attention to his hand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 4:04 pm

"That's mean..." Aoi bit a bit harder in response, grumping as she then pulled Rin's hand away. That was enough bothering him that way, she wanted kisses for the moment and so she dropped his wrist. That hand moved to the back of his head as she moved forward and pressed her lips against his in a heated kiss.

The hand on his stomach slipped lower, resting just above the edge of his underwear as she rubbed lightly. His hands had been that senstitive... So mean not letting her know SOMEHOW before this point. Though...that did explain why he liked touching her so much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:11 am

"S-Sorry..." Rin muttered; it was rather difficult to get out a proper apology at a time like this after she'd dropped his wrist, feeling her hand move into his hair as she pulled his head closer.

He responded to the kiss, his eyes closing as a muffled sound came up; Aoi's hand was slipping down his stomach now...

His freed hand moved to hold her, his hand settling on her waist and moving up slightly
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Hopefully the ring didn't get caught in his hair... Aoi was spared that thought for more than a moment as Rin's response to her kissing drove all thoughts from her brain. He made a sound causing her hand to tense on his abdomen before sliding fully into his underwear. She rubbed lightly above him, knowing it was mean and teasing.

It felt good to feel him touching her lightly in return through her clothes, she was stripping him while still rather dressed... A turn around from normal. But she wanted to show him her love, show him the greatest feelings for the warmth he had given her in return. A soft sound welled up at that thought.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 am

Aoi's teasing actions earned more responses from Rin, his own hold tensing on her as he felt her hand slip past his underwear to rub just above him rather than touching him. I...It was cruel teasing, her hand was so close...

Even with the distractions, he didn't want to stop responding to the kiss; it felt to good to pull away from.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:36 am

Aoi definitely wasn't done teasing, not by a long shot, but Rin's kissing made her melt against him more and more. She kept her hand right where it was in his underwear, touching softly around him but refusing to do what he would really like just yet.

Kissing was fun though and setting her off more than she had been now, even if she'd prefer he...for once... did some nice things to her... He had gotten her a ring and wanted to spend his entire life and afterlife with her.

That counted for her more than she wanted to say!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:44 am

She was so close to touching him, yet was...avoiding doing so; she'd touched around him, continuing to tease him as she had been. A muffled sound came up during the kiss, his hold tensing every time she moved her hand near him.

It was hard to keep focus, but the kiss was distracting enough to not become vocal puddy beneath her. It felt good, as well as the touching, even if she was...teasing him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:25 am

Aoi felt that Rin needed a small break to breath from the kissing, her mouth pulling from his with a reluctant whine as she panted softly against his cheek for a moment. Her lips immediately began trailing kisses down his cheek and chin though, moving to his bare neck as she decided to tease him more and more evilly.

At least with his mouth open if he wanted more he could beg for it. Her hand in his underwear was even meaner really, slowly beginning to slide up and away from him. Maybe she should touch more of his bare chest first? Hm... decisions...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:11 am

W...Was she teasing or just being cruel!? Aoi had moved, he felt as their kiss broke and her hand slid upwards. Without the kiss, some sounds were free to escape as he felt her began kissing down his cheek and chin moving to...

N-Neck...

Like his hands, his neck was a sensitive area and she easily earned responses as she kept up with her teasing.

"A...Aoi..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:45 pm

"Hm?" Aoi questioned in between small nips of Rin's neck as she trailed down from it slowly, wondering if that had been a moaning of her name or just a grumpy one since she was teasing him rather strongly. She hadn't even gotten undressed a bit yet~

She was barely even on the bed, one knee settled against it and holding her up in fact. Her hand slid up out of his underwear, her fingertips teasing him as she rubbed lightly around his hips and side. What would be most fun for him had her moving a bit faster with her mouth to his collarbone. He'd enjoy her mouth more than her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: