(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Noo... He had to stop moaning her name and touching her like this... Aoi was panting hard as she rode him, getting closer to her orgasm while clinging to Rin's shoulders with her hands. He was sitting up with her still, despite all the feelings and it was nice even if it made it hard to kiss him...

"My R-Rin..." He was hers... She...was definitely his... And he was definitely feeling really good, if his hand and sounds and breathing were any indications...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Rin wasn't sure...how much longer he would last at this rate, it all felt...too good, too amazing; he wasn't able to stop Aoi's name from occasionally slipping past his lips. They were still sitting up, but...it felt good, still felt good...

She felt...good too, both of them like this...

His hands tensed for a moment, unable to keep his body from reacting as she moved on him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Aoi's fingers dug into Rin's shoulders as she shuddered strongly, her hips still moving quite quickly as she climaxed on him. Panting moans sounded loudly as she held onto him, happy with what they had been doing far too much. His moans though, were more important... It felt... too good for him...

His name was on her lips one final time as she did orgasm, those feelings in her far too strong to contain ever. Especially since Rin brought them all to life...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 7:10 pm

"A-Ao...i-!" Aoi's name escaped Rin once more after he'd felt her reach her climax, his own coming a few moments later as she held onto him.

His arms moved to hold onto her more properly as his breaths came out in heavy pants, unable to say anything just yet. After another moment or two, he did move to rest back against the bed, holding Aoi to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Aoi clung to Rin as he climaxed, smiling softly as he moaned her name so...so nicely... Her name. It was hers...

As he held her, Aoi made a soft sound and snuggled up to him while he settled them back against the bedding. Sitting up had been fun but this was nicer for cuddling and she was completely content do to so...

Her breathing was slowing quickly and she groaned softly against him as she found her voice. "Riiin. I want to see you more... I miss you..."

:: NSFW - END ::

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Hn?

Rin cracked an eye open at Aoi's words. Wanted to see him more? She meant...in general, right? Or did she mean see his face now...? Well, she could at least do the second whenever she wanted, he wasn't holding onto her too tightly.

"I know...It'd be nice...to be able to see each other more..." There wasn't really anything they could do about that... "I miss you too..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Aoi was firmly snuggled up to Rin, not moving an INCH from her face buried against him. She was quite honestly smelling him and taking his scent in, loving how much better it was right after sex. He smelled like both of them right now and she nuzzled under his chin.

"I'll take you there... you can spend more time there... I-I just worry its not safe for you. I wonder if it'd effect you badly to always be going between realms... If there's something there that might hurt you for staying." Aoi admitted softly. Rin... Rin was a human... He wasn't meant to be there as he wasn't dead yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Rin gave a small nod to Aoi's words, that would be fine... He'd visit whenever she had time or wanted him to visit. Of course, they needed to be careful about it probably, and it couldn't be too often considering they needed permission for him to make these visits...but...whenever they had the chance...

"Perhaps there's research on it...?" He questioned; she was concerned about that...if she wanted they could attempt to research it. So far he'd stayed overnight...though not any longer than that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:03 am

"There's...nothing..." Aoi admitted, having been worried over this enough to research before this point. She rubbed her face against his neck and whined softly, not wanting him to be hurt but...wanting him with her more than he was so badly.

If she could sneak him in a lot she would! But...rules... And it was a hassle coming here too often too. Weeeeeh. Her Rin was so far from her, so much of the time...

"I don't know what going there a bunch or staying for longer periods of time will do to you. I don't." The awful division twelve Captain might want to learn though.. No way was she letting him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Nothing... There was no information then, then again...that wasn't exactly the easiest to figure out, and he certainly didn't want to become the one to test it... Neither of them would want that, there were too many potential risks...

"At least we know it's safe to stay overnight...two days at least." From their last trip, he'd felt fine when he'd gotten home and it'd been awhile since then...nothing strange.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Might be cumulative... Aoi was selfish. Too selfish. She didn't say that and instead went ahead with her cuddling of Rin. There was no way she was getting up even to wash with these thoughts running in her head. Rin must be cuddled and held.

"Should be safe..." It should, so there wasn't much to worry over. Nothing at all... "You'll get to spend time with Rintoo! He misses you."

She wasn't sure if the Bun actually did or not, it was an odd bunny. Not startled by anything at all and liked to watch her bathe. But he was cute!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:57 pm

"Should be..." He kept himself from using the term 'Hopefully', not wanting to give Aoi any more worries about this than she already had. He wanted to be able to visit her as well, their ability to do so had just been lessened...so they had things to work through.

Rin couldn't help but chuckle when she'd mentioned the rabbit; "I see, it has been awhile..."

The last time he saw that rabbit...that had been when she'd first gotten him if he remembered correctly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:03 pm

"He hasn't gotten any bigger, I feed him but its weird. He's just a tiny little floppy ear... Is he fully grown you think and just a midget? Also he's... really stoic for a bunny." Aoi decided rambling about her bunny was far better than thinking about weird side effects that could happen to Rin on his trip...

The stoic weird bunny she had stolen and named after her lover was far better to speak about! "He watches my men spar with me... Just from the sidelines sometimes. He shows up in the training grounds, sits there and then leaves? Its weirder... But I like it! Maybe he misses me, I had to install bunny doors for him too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:18 pm

"Perhaps because he's...a spirit rabbit his growth is slow? Like with souls and shinigami there...?" Rin thought; that didn't explain the stoicness though...

He watched her spar against her subordinates, that was something... Usually a rabbit would become too stressed or frightened around such action.

"He is quite an unusual rabbit, but more than unusual...perhaps unique? Perhaps he's trying to get you to take a break and see him when he comes around?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:21 pm

"That might be true! Though how'd he become a spirit bun in the first place? Its so mysterious!" Giggling, she nuzzled under his chin and then kissed his neck more. No moving off of him at all allowed...

"I thought so at first too. But when I picked him up he'd squirm a ton until I turned so he could see the fights. He seemed to like the really dirty ones..." Aoi mused softly, remembering when she had ran over to see her black and white bun bun... She'd grabbed him and lifted him up with squees and happy sounds, pleased he'd missed her. He'd only squirmed and struggled until she turned and he was allowed to see the match. If she let him go he'd crawl onto her shoulder and watch over it while she petted too...

His ears perked up when a fight was good too... Which was really weird.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:33 pm

So he...actually liked watching the fights rather than just...getting attention. That was...certainly something, quite unusual for a rabbit...well, unique. It was a surprise though, "He really does enjoy watching the fights then..."

He assumed the rabbit had become a spirit rabbit by death, but...he wasn't sure how things worked with animals, only people... Though...animals had...to go somewhere right? He'd seen animals when he'd gone to the Soul Society... Wh...What even were the rules and limitations on that...?

Well, that wasn't something to think on right now. Aoi was catching him up on things about her division and Rintoo and he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 9:43 pm

"Mhm. Sometimes it seems like he even... congratulates the winner? He goes up to them and stares before head butting them and then coming back to me. I think we have a bloodthirsty bun..." Aoi muttered softly, but Rin seemed to like to hear the stories. She was focused on Bun stories and Squad stories, telling Rin all about the members of her division and explaining everything.

Every small detail... Everything she could while cuddled up to him, letting him hear all about her life that way it was just as if he was there. She was always thinking about him, always so it was nice to tell him the things she did regularly when he wasn't there.

Aoi definitely had enough stories to regal him for a while...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: