(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Right Way [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 pm

"Do you need more? More kisses, more anything?" Aoi's smirk showed that she knew exactly what she was offering him. If Rin wanted... she'd give him everything he ever desired. Even if he didn't want it too badly, she'd do it and get it for him~

Rin was holding her securely to him and her hands settled on his shoulders as she moved to her tippy toes. He did have to lean to kiss her shorter frame and she was quite happy regardless of anything else right now. "Whatever Rin wants of me, he can always have."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 8:47 pm

"How long will be here? The day, or do you plan on staying overnight?" It would be nice to know, he wanted to know how much time they'd have together before she needed to head back to work. He wanted to be able to spend some time with her...

Ruka was working late, so it was a perfect opportunity.

"If you'd like we can head home? Is there anything you wanted to do out here? I finished my business..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:20 pm

"I can stay overnight, I just have to leave early in the morning then." Aoi gave a slightly pained look, not wanting to have to leave so early. It was awful being away from him so much now, painful and annoying and just....just miserable.

It wasn't as if she could leave things up to anyone else anyways, the Vanguards were too important to just let waste away like this. Just because she had a lover was no reason to allow her any leeway...

She did smile though and nod, it was a good plan. "Sure! I only came out here to see you, I wasn't even planning on using my gigai at all. I mean with Ruka knowing now its fine right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:26 pm

"We can head home then, it's...a shame you'll have to leave so early, but I'm happy to hear you can stay the night."

Duty called, and she had an important job to do back in the Soul Society. She would still be able to stay the night though, so that was something to be happy about.

They would enjoy a nice time at home together then, at home it'd be just them with no one to bother or interrupt...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:36 pm

"Mhm! Its why I didn't want to wait for you to come back. Though...maybe I should have called despite not wanting to ruin my surprise." Aoi had definitely thought of calling but it'd been something she had dismissed due entirely to wanting to surprise him. Rin had yet to let go of her enough to head out, but she was prepared for that and backed up out of his arms, her hand sliding down his arm and wrist to take his hand.

"Come on then! Lets get home. Is Ruka working late? Any dinner plans?" Maybe they could order the delivery pizzaness. That was always a good option for her... She liked that... Plus if Ruka was working late Aoi had lots of time for fun. Hours and Hours of Rin...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm

Rin gave a nod as Aoi backed out of his arms and took his hand, he began walking after that; the quicker they got home, the more time they had with one another.

Now that her visits were especially rare, he liked taking whatever time he had with her and enjoying it fully. Out in public could be nice, but not after everything today so far...

"Ruka's working late, and no, I don't have any dinner plans...so we can perhaps order out if you'd like?" She liked doing that, so they could have whatever she wanted really.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:00 pm

"Pizza. I want pizza flavored Pizza." Aoi nodded firmly, intent on leading Rin home in the quickest route possible really. Ruka working late meant all sorts of fun times for the pair now~ She needed more alone with Rin time than she was willing to admit and his jealousy had just sparked a lot of happy flames.

She could take Rin home and make entirely sure his jealousy was taken care of in the most special of ways~ Since he didn't like doing that in the park. A real shame...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:04 pm

A chuckle escaped Rin at Aoi's request; "Pizza it is then... We'll discuss toppings and such at home."

Pizza flavored pizza, well...the pizza would obviously taste like pizza. So Aoi would be getting what she wanted. Soon they would be home, they'd have pizza for dinner...and have the night to themselves.

His jealousy had...been a thing earlier, but it had faded; he had Aoi now, and that was what made him happy.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:47 pm

"Any toppings you want I want." Aoi did not need to discuss toppings because toppings were all amazing. Everything on pizza was amazing. She'd even tried desert pizza... Her eyes had opened to the wider world of pizzas and would never close now.

However she wanted pizza pizza tonight so that was fine.

"I mean pizza is amazing! There's so many different kinds, but I'd want pizza pizza tonight and not like those other kinds. As long as its what you want I'll be fine." Wanting to reassure Rin, Aoi continued to lead him back to his house at a rather good clip. She kind of wanted to talk about work, but most of it was her punching people and teaching them violent things. Rin didn't like to think of her hurt so it was hard for her to do such things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

"Alright, that should work..." He would get a few things then, perhaps order things one the side so Aoi could experiment and do whatever with her slices.

At least home wasn't too far away; looking around he saw that they were taking on of the shortcuts home. That was good, he'd order as soon as they reached home.

Aoi really liked pizza... It'd been one of the first foods she'd tried when they'd met, though she knew of much more toppings now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 pm

"This way Rin! You're slow!" The thought of pizza and other things urged Aoi onto the faster walking, laughter escaping her as she pulled Rin along behind her. The shortcut was one of her favorites and she tugged him through the street and then up to his gate. Inputting the code, she pulling him along beside her as they headed up the path.

"Mm... I was thinking! Maybe...maybe you should come visit. For more than overnight. A few days." Blinking, Aoi just smiled as she held his hand and continued to lead him to the house.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:51 pm

"Coming, coming." Rin gave a chuckle as Aoi pulled him along, letting her do so as they finally reached the gate, and input the code before heading up along the short path to home.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the key to the house so they could unlock the door; looking towards where the car would be he noticed it gone, though hadn't expected it to be there. Ruka was using it for work so it wouldn't be there.

As Aoi began speaking, Rin gave a small nod, smiling at her words; "That sounds good, I think that would be nice, last time was quite enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:49 pm

"Yay! Good. I can get it all set up, it'll be nice to have you there for a bit... You can help me decorate and everything. Its all empty and stuff, its really big too and I don't know what to do. All that space...And the bathroom! Sheesh." Aoi rambled about her new place, smiling as she lead Rin to the door and allowed him to unlock it. She knew the car was gone, Ruka hadn't been home earlier when she'd arrived.

Now that they were home, Aoi tossed the soul candy into her mouth and popped out wearing her off work clothes on her true body. Stretching as Rin opened the door for them, she then followed inside with a happy laugh as she hopped around him. "Now for the delivery of food! I wonder if they have some of those back in the seireitei..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:08 pm

"Alright, I'll help you fix up your place then when we go." That sounded like it would be fun, Aoi had mentioned as a captain she had her own home now rather than the barracks or lieutenants room. He could help her decorate.

As they headed inside Rin pulled out his phone to get to ordering while Aoi hopped around him. He couldn't help but give another chuckle, happy she seemed to be so happy.

"I'll get to ordering, mn... Perhaps, if they don't there would be nice profit in that..." He mentioned just before hitting send on the number to call.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:21 pm

With Rin's agreement, Aoi laughed and moved past him into the house proper as he began to order. Rin was going to help her decorate! She had to much space, she needed so much stuff to fill it and she had the money to do so now.

He'd adore the older style and his eye for details made him the perfect person to!

Rin's words before he began ordering made her grin as she paused in her spinning, moving to tug him along by his coat that she would soon strip off him! It was important to be quiet while he ordered though and not distract him so she just smiled up at him while waiting patiently for her delicious food.

Now that they were in private she could be as rambunctious as she wanted!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:37 pm

While Rin ordered, he smiled as Aoi tugged him along by his coat; he didn't seem to mind her actions in the slightest. So long as she didn't start exploring the thing... It was a new coat, so it was unexplored by her.

His scarf and everything was in there so he couldn't just toss it, he'd planned to take it off upstairs.

Once the pizza was ordered, he thanked the employee on the other end and hung up; "It's on it's way."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:20 pm

"Aha! Now that its on its way... Take it off! Take it off, you have so many layers, its not nice for me." Aoi pouted playfully as Rin hung up and put the phone away. Her hands moved up to his shoulders, pushing against the edges of the coat to hint even more at her wants before she reached up to the red scarf and began removing it.

"It looks nice on you... I almost want to keep it all on but then there's more between us. I'm not sure I like it that much."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:24 pm

"Aha, I thought I'd take it off upstairs; it'd be bad for me to just...just toss it, aha..." He couldn't discard is coat like that. He allowed Aoi to slip off the red scarf from around his neck, though his arms moved around to her waist as she began to attempt to slide the coat off.

He could take it off in his room where it could be placed safely!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 6:52 pm

"Huh? We could set it on the back of a chair or something. Why upstairs?" Aoi was confused, her hands dropping the scarf to the clean floor as she blinked up at him. Her hands moved to his coat to begin removing it but she was stopped by the timely intervention of his hold.

It caused her to smile and lean against him instead of attempting more, distracted by just touching him. "Eeeh, but there's so many layers on you. How am I supposed to enjoy all my time with you when you are so dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:00 pm

"I-It's just best to put it away up there, I need to be careful with it." Rin answered, giving a sheepish smile as Aoi became distracted in his hold.

It...It was a new coat, so...so it was perfectly logical for him to want to...put it away safely, even though the scarf hadn't been shown the same respect...

Aoi would probably want to be the one to disrobe him, but...they couldn't act carelessly!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:57 pm

"Huh? Is it really that special to you? I mean... remember the blood sex? And the other sex... and the tossing your clothes away? And..." Aoi could go on and on and on about Rin and clothes. Rin and clothes that are ruined or not usable or all sorts of things. Why would he care about this jacket? Even if it was new...

Aoi tried to pull back a bit and put her hands inside of it to see if there was some magical property she was missing over this apparently important coat.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:01 pm

"I-I-It's not like it's special, or anything I just...I figured since it was new I should take...take care of it, that's all." It was a new coat, that was the reason he needed to take good care of it and not just toss it around!

Certainly not because of the expensive ring and chain pocketed in it...

Speaking of the coat, she was going through it! That was...was not good!

"A-Aoi, r-really..."

His scarf, his wallet, his phone, his keys,...the ring... All were in there!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:24 pm

"But...blood sex...while sexy..ruined a bunch of new clothes. Speaking of which...you are still dressed." Aoi continued her attempts to get the coat off of Rin, confused why he was really picky about this at this moment when he hadn't cared one bit before...

"I mean taking the coat off won't hurt it one bit. It'll be fiiiine. We just set it on the back of the couch or something! No problems and its not in danger!" She frowned and attempted more stripping... That...this all had to go!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 pm

"A-As long as...as long as we put it up...carefully..." Rin had...no way of arguing with Aoi's words, those had been new clothes. They'd been new and then they'd been ruined by the blood Aoi had had on her.

They could put it over the back of the couch, but they couldn't throw it. He didn't want anything falling out. The ring was strong, but he still wanted to be careful with it!

"Back of the couch is fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 pm

"Okaay. I'll be super careful!" Aoi sensed weakness and dove into the cracks, pushing more and more to get these damned layers off! Her hands moved to slide it down his shoulders a bit but couldn't do too much with his arms around her. She puffed up a cheek and growled lightly, tugging more.

She wanted it offffffff! Noooooooow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Right Way [NSFW]   The Right Way [NSFW] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Right Way [NSFW]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: