(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:22 am

Luca was prepared to take him? Good then... Selena smiled up at him before Hibiki moved closer and...bent down. She frowned and looked a bit upset. Looking up at him, she blinked her tired eyes and waited... "...I want you to give me one..."

For once! It was all she was asking for! She'd almost died and...

"...you knew what a tsundere was... That takes some reading..." She also pointed that out, though it might have killed her chances for getting a hug from him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:26 am

"Gh-!" How could he not know what a damn tsundere was! That terminology was everywhere!

He'd been concerned earlier, but now that he knew she was gonna be fine...she could hug him if she wanted one, damn it!

"Tch, s'the same thing if you hug me first."

Luca was quiet though...he did not understand the situation. She wanted Hibiki to hug her...what was so difficult about such actions?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:29 am

"Is not. You don't even put your arms around me when I do that. So its not a real hug... At least if you hug me first I'll get that much." Selena's voice was soft and a bit sad, she looked away from Hibiki at his words and frowned more. She was fine now...but she might not have been and...

He showed how he cared in weird ways, she knew that but! At times she wanted a bit of comfort and... "I'm not asking much am I?"

She sounded more hurt and the snake slithered to her belly where it curled up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:34 am

Really...what was so difficult about a hug? Luca still wondered this, as Hibiki looked...like this was something that took a lot of effort.

Aito's eye twitched again as he tried to hold his position, but...

"Ggh...Fine!" God damn it. God damn it.

With his reluctant agreement, he leaned down further and did as asked.

Luca blinked; really...had it been that difficult?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:38 am

As Hibiki leaned down, Selena hadn't actually expected him to cave. She expected him to demand Luca take him back and thus had the most shocked expression on her face. Her arms came up around him and held him close for a few moments, the happiest little smile on her face as she did.

This was nice... As he pulled away, as she knew he would, she whispered in his ear. "Dumbass Tsun. Still not sure why I love you two, but I do. So stay safe for me."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 am

"Gh...Tch." After pulling from the hug, that was all that escaped Aito at Selena's words before; "Whatever..."

He'd be fine!

Luca stood, seeing that as the time to head towards the doorway to the hall, "I'll return shortly."

Aito followed, giving a final wave to Selena; "Ah...I'll be fine...see ya..."

Once out in the hall, Luca opened a garganta for him to lead Aito through to get home.

--

A few minutes later, Luca returned; the trip definitely hadn't taken as long due to not having to gather things to bring back.

Stepping out back into the hall, he made his way towards his room and headed inside. "I returned him safely..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:50 am

Selena assumed the whatever encompassed all she said, but she just smiled and waved... and nodded. He would be fine, despite her worries she trusted in his survival and fighting skills now that he had a weapon to use. "Bye..."

He'd given her a few gifts so she was happy...

It took only a few minutes for Luca to return, but Selena despite the strong pain meds that had kicked in, was sitting up with her legs over the edge of the bed. She looked as if she wanted to stand and smiled as the arrancar returned. It was a bit strained but... "Thank you. I really appreciate how kind you're being... Can you come here?"

The snake was curled up asleep on the pillows she had left, content to rest there for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:54 am

At Selena's request, Luca approached the bed; he attempted to...not notice how strained her smile seemed. Right now...she seemed like she wanted to get up, but that was...ill advised, even if she would only be facing soreness from her injuries now.

She appreciated how kind he was being? That...It wasn't any different from how he normally acted though... What was there to thank him for...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:57 am

"We should talk about things. Actually talk. Can you carry me to the couch? It'd help to be sitting." Selena spoke softly but there was a hint of more things in there than just worry and strain. A bit of anger... a bit of sadness.

She was tired and exhausted but her mind was working just fine, especially with Hibiki there to clear it out for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:01 am

"..." Talk about things...right, there were...things to discuss...

Luca gave a nod, though not speaking otherwise as he gathered Selena in his arms, carrying her over towards the couch at the other end of the room.

He sat her down carefully before moving to seat himself beside her; first though, he had to pick up the violin case, which he'd left in the place earlier.

He kept it in his grasp out of instinct to do so, though not holding it as he had been before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:05 am

Once she was settled on the couch, with Luca next to her, she wearily snuggled up to him and leaned against him for support.

"What...are your plans and thoughts now?" Had...anything really changed? Luca was touching her, he would kiss her... But Selena couldn't read anything off of him right now. He'd done everything he could to care for her but...

She needed to know what he wanted now. The Quincy would explain her feelings and thoughts in a moment but... she had to know what Luca desired first. Her hand reached out to hold his over top of his violin case... it seemed to be a security blanket for him?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:11 am

"...I had...completely banished any hope a positive outcome would come from this..." Luca replied, his tone was not as weak as it had been before, but...it still held a twinge of vulnerability within it. "...I...did not want things to change between us... Saving you took priority over my selfish desires though by far..."

He...had wished for things to remain as they were...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:22 am

Selena's hand tightened on his, though it couldn't hurt him as she didn't have enough strength at the moment... or possibly ever really.

She rested her head against his shoulder and leaned more to him. "I...see... Remember what I told you before though? You...you can be selfish. Being selfish isn't bad..."

"You did though...you saved me... I still...want to be with you too. I want dinners with you again and nights and violin lessons..." "I-I can't lie and say...I'm not a bit scared. I-I can't pretend I'm okay with any...any other arrancar either. I sense a powerful hollow and my instincts yell at me, and I have to...fight them because its you."

"I'm...scared of you now. Parts of me... and I'm not even sure how to treat you anymore." Murmuring softly... she stopped for the moment. He'd spoken all of his feelings earlier and now they'd...changed... a bit... "But you aren't hurting anymore are you? I'm not causing...you pain?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:31 am

"I...cannot ask you to not...be afraid of me...despite wishing you weren't..." She was...scared of him... "What you have seen of me...how I act, my mannerisms...those are all me...I...dislike fighting, I am meant to treat the injured, not cause harm...but...

...As I said...I cannot ask you to not fear me, it is...unchangeable..."

He knew how humans viewed hollows, and how those that knew viewed arrancar; no matter how it seemed...still monsters...

"I can swear though, I would...never do anything to hurt you, whether or not...my word is trustworthy is not up to me..."

All of his actions this past while...had been careful, perhaps even a bit cautious, he had...attempted to do anything he could to prove that...he wouldn't hurt her...but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:40 am

"It'll take time...for that to fade..." Selena knew that, hollows...were something she had feared and disliked her whole like. Arrancar counted and...

Even if the dislike for this one Arrancar did not exist, it didn't mean...parts of her didn't shake at the thought of her snuggling up to him on this couch. She did smile and laugh, the hand on his moving to his chin and turning his head towards her so she could look into his eyes. "Your word means a lot to me. I still trust you Luca... That hasn't changed...I actually trust you more now..."

"Its...irrational fear. You would never... intentionally hurt me without reason..." He had just...hurt her severely, but his reasons had been if not sound but...understandable. "I'll just...have to see you a lot and get used to this. Can... I see your hole and number?"

Maybe if she started...with the obvious things other than his mask fragment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:47 am

"..." It would take time, obviously... Seeing him more that would be alright, she could see him whenever she wanted. That wouldn't be a problem...

His...hole and number...

Luca gave a small nod, the hole would...be the most simple so...it first. He set his violin case to the side before his hands moved to his top.

He went about unbuttoning his shirt, pulling back the layers until his chest could be seen, and he pulled the fabrics back further until the hole could be seen, positioned where his heart would typically be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:53 am

As he unbuttoned his shirt, Selena was...well filled with curiosity. She sat up a bit and leaned out so she could watch and... there it was. On his pale chest that was very familiar to her, was a not so familiar thing. A hole, she could see the couch through it...

Her hand lifted up without thinking, curiosity filling her instead of disgust or fear for the moment...in fact she didn't feel any disgust at all at the sight... Her hand settled just below the hole before she moved it up and blinked.

"...It goes right through you!" Her eyes were more animated than they had been in a while, a small smile lifting her lips up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:57 am

"Y...Yes..." It...went right through him, that was true; he had...not expected such a reaction, but...for now it wasn't disgust so...he could only be grateful for that...

He didn't mind her touching it, and sat quietly as she did so and continued to examine it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:01 am

Selena was utterly amused by the hole, the pain medicine kicking in with a bit of a...kick really. She pulled her hand out and then gently slid a few fingers inside and along the edges. This was...odd...

But... really fun actually. She had no soreness, no hurting and felt rather happy and bubbly. She pulled her hand out of the hole after a few more minutes, sliding it along his skin as she searched for his tattoo. "Where it is? I don't see any number on you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:05 am

Selena seemed to find...amusement in her examination of his hollow hole, he was quiet as she felt along the edges, and stuck a few of her fingers within it before sliding them over his skin seemingly...searching for something?

Ah, his number. Right...

"One moment." Saying that, he stood from the couch as his hand moved to his pants; he would need to remove them somewhat for her to see. Once he'd undone his belt, he pulled the edges down enough to see the number 7 planted on his skin.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 am

As Luca stood, Selena figured his shirt would have to come off and it'd be somewhere like his back... but as he reached for his pants her mouth formed a rather surprised O. She stared for a moment, happy...happy the pain was gone for now even if she was a bit shaky and weak... food had helped with her stamina a bit...

A small strangled sound escaped her as he just stood there with his shirt open, his pants down like that and rather obviously showing a severe lack of underwear and... admittedly the tattoo with the 7 on it was very...very attractive...

Selena reached out with her hand and planted it low on his skin, touching the tattoo and forbidding him from raising his pants any higher. "C-Come...closer..."

She was too damn weak for this...no...no no dirty...thoughts no...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:15 am

As she requested of him, Luca stepped closer, enough for her to place her hand over the tattoo and his skin. He had to keep a grip on his pants to keep them from falling from his form, as he could not pull them back up in this position.

"..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 am

Luca was close enough now and Selena in her drug induced mind thought it'd be a good idea to lick the strong powerful espada's tattoo from top to bottom. And thus she leaned forward, holding onto him lightly and did so before pulling away with a satisfied smile on her face. "...I think...I can...get used to this a bit better now."

Yes... it might be easier than expected... Leaning back against the couch, she smiled up at him and held out her arms. "Can I get another kiss...? Maybe a small hug too. I would just...do it but..."

She was hoping he'd not stop to fix his clothes either but that... Ugh, why did she have this stupid drive...she'd almost died today and here she was, barely recovered even a bit and she was thinking naked thoughts of Luca.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 am

Luca's hands tensed on the hold he had of his pants as Selena leaned in and...licked the tattoo on him from top to bottom. What...What had caused her to want to do that...?

Before his mind could really question it further, his attention returned to her as she asked him to kiss her, and hug her...

He gave a nod, and returned to his seat on the couch, letting go of his pants when he was fully seated. He pulled Selena to him, holding her in his arms before leaning in, pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:34 am

Being held like this was perfect, no fuss and no hassle... Luca just did...what she wanted and...he wanted too? He wanted things to be like they had before, with no changes... She was pushy and bossed him around, asked him to do these things for her and was happy when he complied.

It was normal for them...Her hands moved to his cheeks, she wanted to feel the fragments while they kissed...reminding her... that...he was human and not... Luca, he was Luca even if he was...an arrancar. Never...never a monster...

And with a small pleased sound she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: