(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm

Selena watched Luca give in with a smug sense of just pleased with herselfness. Luca never fought her on anything~ He just accepted her orders and demands~

Aaah how nice, if only everyone at work could be so helpful. She'd have a ton less headaches and problems... headaches and problems she was avoiding right now by hiding in the fortress of the Quincies worst enemies.

It was kind of funny... After a few minutes, she dunked under the water and rinsed out of all of the conditioner. Popping back up, she brushed her hair away from her face before moving and stepped out of the bath. "Towels?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:53 pm

"They're right over there..." Luca replied, pointing over towards the area where all the towels were; once he was sure Selena had located them, he dunked under as well to rinse his hair again before resurfacing.

Now that he was clean, he moved from the water as well and followed Selena to the towels to get one for himself to dry off with.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Selena followed his arm and then headed to the towels, quickly wrapping her hair up before dealing with her body... A few splashes told her that Luca was getting out as well and she was almost dry by the time he made it over.

She did grope his butt lightly before blinking innocently and heading to the clean clothing. The quincy was especially glad for the coat really, her top wasn't suited for damp skin as it clung too tightly. Buttoning up his coat, she settled the large item on her once again with a soft sigh...she held up the collar but it didn't smell like him anymore...or maybe it was because she now did?

There would be testing later.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 am

Much like before, when he'd been pushed into the water earlier, a flash of surprised crossed Luca's expression at Selena's actions. Not having been expecting...such a gesture...

It had certainly stopped him in his tracks for a moment or two before he went about finishing up with drying off.

Once he was done with that though he went about getting his clothes on; pants...and then shirt. It was a bit odd...only having his button up to put on, but...there was no point in wearing all of the usual layers right now...

It was not as if he was working or anything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:25 am

"How can you be shocked by that Luca?" Selena waited until he was dressed to start her laughter, almost falling over at how badly she had surprised him. He hadn't moved for a moment or two... Where was her phone when she needed it! She had missed so many golden opportunities today.

It was a shame... Feeling still a bit odd about being in another arrancar's area, she shivered lightly and rubbed her arms. "Let's head back, I don't think I can deal well for too much longer out here."

She felt bad for admitting it, but now that they were out of the baths it was a bit too much for her to handle. She felt too nervous and jittery.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 am

"I was...It was unexpected, I suppose..." He supposed...he should not be surprised, but Selena was laughing; she had been surprised at his own surprise, but she'd found it amusing. If she'd found it amusing...then his surprise was fine...

As Selena laughed, he gained a small smile while he went about putting his bath supplies away.

When she mentioned her discomfort, he gave a nod before approaching her; just because they were relaxed from the baths didn't make the walk any less long, knowing that Luca went about gathering her into his arms again before he began walking.

"We'll head back then..." Luca replied, that small smile of his becoming a bit gentler at his words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:45 am

"But I touch you." Selena was still amused and as Luca's mouth quirked up and he put away the bath items, she continued to smile quite a bit despite her nerves. It was cute how shocked he had been and it was cute now at how amused he seemed to be by his own shock.

He was cute and yet sexy, an odd mix of allures...

Once she was carefully in his arms again, she snuggled up and closed her eyes. It was a bit of a walk and she was relaxed... Her eyes peeked a bit as he spoke and she noticed that gentle smile before she closed them again. "Mhm... maybe get some more food? Those snacks in display cases...why ever do you put them in there?"

She'd want something more substantial than treats but...really... why there...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 am

"We'll get food then...If you don't mind waiting a few moments when we return, I can go and get something hot..." She'd said last night the snacks weren't enough for nutrition, she needed something more than that...

When she brought up the snacks though it didn't take him long to respond.

"I thought that was a place appropriate to place them, is it not?" He questioned; if it was odd...he'd need to get other cabinets then...

Perhaps dedicate one of the rooms he'd never used in his area for food...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:58 am

"I wouldn't mind waiting for hot food." Selena grinned, pleased with that offer. She still had to give him a massage but she felt...food first. It wasn't as if it would take too long to eat and she needed the energy in the first place.

Listening to the rather essentially Luca reply, the quincy let out a laugh. "No, its not. I'll show you what they look like so you know. They are more...closed off since you don't need to see the snacks at all times."

Was that why he had so many like that? So he could always see what was in them? How cute...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:09 am

"Just tell me what'd you like, and where I can get it..." It wouldn't be a problem to get something she wanted, he could go literally anywhere in the Human World to get her something to eat...

So it wasn't normal, they were the wrong types of cabinets for things such as snacks...

"That so..." Luca nodded once more, Selena said she'd show him so he'd pay attention; "I can...get some then, and place them in one of the empty rooms...

All of his cabinets were things one could see through, his medicine cabinets...the display cabinets in his room...all see through...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:14 am

"I want chicken alfredo, but I want it real then. Mm, there's a nice shop in Italy, I'll give you the address and the town when we get back." If Luca could go anywhere so easily, then she'd get the real deal instead of cheap knockoffs! She loved pasta dishes to death...

"Let me help pick them out too... actually, if you want, we could make it a date soon. You need more than the little bit I've seen for your room and if I go with you, you can be assured of quality and looks." She wasn't bragging too much, but Luca was counting on her! She'd just as soon take him and show him in person and make a date of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am

He would get that then, Selena would supply the address and town when they returned and he would get going. It wouldn't take long at all, at most twenty minutes...maybe even less depending on how quickly he found the place, and how quickly the food was prepared...

Selena would also assist him with the cabinets, that was good...

"A...date then, alright; I will show you one of the empty rooms later...if you have ideas for it other than cabinets, I would not mind hearing..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:27 pm

"Decorating an Espada's room? I think... yes. I can see about that as well, if i have ideas." Selena would definitely have ideas, though she'd have to...try and tie it in with his current decor that was rather...odd? You wouldn't want to lose the Luca style.

She chuckled softly as she thought about that. How to keep a Luca style while still being useful and tasteful?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 11:31 pm

If she had ideas then, that would be fine...his unused rooms were rather bare...so anything really could be done with them, he supposed since...they were discussing cabinets to keep foods and such in the room would be used as more of a...a kitchen...

He could keep food in that area for whenever it was needed.

He nodded again, mostly to himself on the idea; with Selena's help they could perhaps make it into such...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:23 am

"You have ideas yourself, Septimo?" Selena teased once more, a playful smirk on her lips. He had reacted odd before to this term, maybe she could get him to again... It wasn't like it would hurt, she felt a few twinges of..oddness at such a name for Luca but...

Regardless, Luca was Luca and he had proved that...especially with an even better response to her than usual... He seemed more vulnerable now and if that meant accepting his arrancarness, she was going to get to work doing so. Fuck all rules and regulations and pretty much everything else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:28 am

"..." Again, the term hadn't been expected, causing a slightly surprised reaction from Luca as he walked; "I was...simply thinking of one room becoming more like...a kitchen, since that's were food's meant to be kept...typically..."

He wasn't...in need of having a kitchen but...it was normal for someone to have one...he...was probably not included in that typical normal someone, but...it would be nice...he felt...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:32 am

"We could turn it entirely into a kitchen, unless you have objections? Its not as if I'm a stranger to cooking." Selena's smirk grew at the surprised reaction she had gotten from Luca, though it quickly softened at his expression. He seemed to want things that normal humans did...he seemed to want to be one...

"You are just fine as you are Septimo. I'll help you make all sorts of rooms you want, any other ideas for things?" Maybe there were other human rooms he wanted? She could most definitely fix it up for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:46 am

"I do not have any objections..." He was...unsure how often Selena would like to come back considering where they were so...he had not really thought about a full fledged kitchen...but...it seemed like a pleasant idea...

She was...still calling him Septimo...

Other rooms...

"Perhaps...a nursery even..." Luca was quiet for a good few moments as he contemplated this, "...one for herbs since it would be good for me to test other medicines using natural herbs..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:52 am

"Then we shall make you a kitchen. A stove, a fridge...countertops in addition to cupboards. You'll need all sorts of things to fill it." Selena plotted a few things that she could do without seeing the room and its size, depending on it she could turn it into a combination dining room and kitchen...

Hm, this could be interesting... Her hand was on her chin as she stroked it, thinking for a few moments until his words about a nursery made her jump and startle in his arms badly. Her face was red and she stuttered. "Y-Y-Y-You w-w-w-want...ch-childr..."

And trailed off as he finished his thought. Herbs...herbs...obviously...herbs... "That sounds like a good plan! Yes. Very good."

Plant nursery. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:02 am

A kitchen then, with things like a fridge, stove, and countertops as well to go along with the cabinets and cupboards...

That would be good, a real kitchen then. They would use one of the rooms as a real kitchen.

"Hn?" Luca glanced down at Selena as she jumped and began stuttering something. Wanted...childr? He blinked, tilting his head slightly though eventually let her unfinished response trail off as she said it was a good plan.

A plant nursery would be good for his work...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:07 am

Luca looked so much like an owl that Selena was almost thrown from her thoughts and into a completely different set. She was still flustered and then she coughed and cleared her throat.

"Y-Yes, we can get sun lamps and such things and set up an indoor nursery for herbs for you. It shouldn't take too large of a room, I am sure you could grow even the more deadly of plants as well for playing around with." D-Distract from...children thought....Could arrancar even reproduce?

"...Can arrancar have children?" Selena had to have that question answered no matter how weird it was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:17 am

Luca nodded; "It would be useful for work, growing natural herbs to make different types of medicines with...more natural solutions..."

He could also toy around with more deadly ones, but primarily he wanted them for healing remedies.

Hm? Children?

"Yes, they can..." There was no reason they couldn't... Shinigami were able to reproduce, so were plus souls within the Soul Society, Humans, ...Arrancar as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 9:30 am

"...I think your powers would count as natural." Selena raised an eyebrow, reaching up to pull on Luca's hair lightly. "Besides herbs don't make magic potions like they do in fantasy. There's not much they can do unless you have some magical powers that can imbue them with things. Most modern medicines are way more powerful and concentrated version of such things."

"Though...things like calming teas or such would be useful to know... Other things... I guess it couldn't hurt to just experiment a lot." Plus the dangerous plants sounded fun... She wondered if he could make some deadly poisons~ It would be sexy to have a mysterious sort of poison making doctor from the...13th century around...

"...really...? Good thing I've...got birth control. Ahaha... An arrancar baby would be...bad I would think for a quincy." Selena's hand went to her stomach as she patted it. Yep no babies for her right now!

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:04 pm

Calming teas...and such... Those were remedies that helped some relax in their own rights, so...that seemed like something he could try.

Most modern medicines were more powerful then...

"Calming teas...I believe I'll try that then..." Luca nodded; he wanted to do things that produced useful results. Tea was enjoyable as well, so...it would be something to try.

It would be useful to test out the more dangerous poisons as well, they could be used as a quieter method of defense if it was necessary.

When Selena mentioned the birth control, and the arrancar babies, Luca blinked; that...yes, that would probably not be good...

Humans had such a thing as something to control and keep women from getting pregnant though, that must have been quite a breakthrough when it'd been created...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:10 pm

"There's probably more. You should look it up, and well...you arrancar have odd technology so I guess looking into the herbs too could let you find other uses us humans haven't found." There were all sorts of things getting found out about old medicines so...it wasn't like she should discount Luca's skills. Teas and more would be good...

Luca seemed a bit interested in her birth control...though... "...Luca you never thought about that before? Did you...not worry about getting me pregnant?"

He...didn't think of that...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: