(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:40 am

Things were...going to be alright... they would need time to adjust, and for her to...grow accustomed to this truth, but...they...they would be alright.

Luca repeated that within his mind, telling himself that she...wanted him with her like she had said. She wanted him around still, despite what he was...

He continued to respond to the kiss, continued to hold her close as he felt her hands move to his face before she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:48 am

Luca didn't want to let her go it seemed and Selena melted against him. She was bandaged up and there was no pain so it wasn't an issue and kissing him like this was so nice. It reminded her of before...

Her body responded to the kissing despite the drugs in her system and the weakness and injuries from before, a small groan in her throat sounding as she clung to Luca. More of him, more... maybe if...when he was like this and they had sex...she could erase that irrational fear?

They should try...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 am

Things were...becoming heated, even Luca could tell as such as things continued and Selena seemed to melt against him; he did not let go or stop the kiss but there was a momentary thought that...rest, shouldn't she be resting...

His hands tensed slightly against her at the sound of the groan she'd made; she was...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:01 am

After all the damned stresses of the day, it as nice to relax and touch him like this. Luca was still Luca and responded immediately to her, his hands tensing on her telling her that he was starting to feel a bit heated as well. Continuing to kiss him like this, she shifted up a bit and moved over his legs and onto his lap.

Had to be...touching him more, this way she could lay against him and kiss and touch... her hands moved from his mask, along his jaw and down his throat as her fingers finally found skin to touch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:13 am

Their kiss didn't break, and as she shifted on him his hands tensed again. He felt her hands move from his mask fragments down his jaw before making their way down his throat, touching skin now instead...

Both felt... From where she was touching, both had caused him to keep his tense hold on her, though his skin more so. It felt...stronger than with a gigai, like he could feel her touches more properly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:21 am

Selena kept kissing Luca until she made another little sound, her hands sliding from his throat down his chest. She pulled back after that moment, needing air and needing to speaking. As her fingers gently circled his hole, she leaned her head against his neck and murmured into his ear. "It'll be easier for me on the bed... The more I'm up, the faster I'll get tired."

She didn't hurt one but the drugs could only fight so much weariness... Biting his neck not hard, but not softly either she continued sliding her hands down with no intention of stopping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:28 am

This...would be alright then, she implied that she would be fine if they weren't sitting like this; he suppressed a groan that came to his throat as she bit him, it hadn't been too hard but...it was enough to earn her a response.

She wanted to be...on the bed, so she would tire as quickly...

Luca shifted his hold on her, making it easier to carry her before standing. He had to walk a bit carefully though, considering the currently slipping state of his pants. He made his way to the bed with her, settling her back on the covers and blankets before moving to the bed himself.

Things...would be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:40 am

Luca held in his groan, he was reacting much stronger than normal. Much... was there something different? Maybe being out of the fake body...and his real body...

She shivered a bit, enjoying that thought as Luca lifted her carefully and carried her to the bed. His walk was slow and careful as well, due to the rather undone pants...but she also bet her mouth on his neck as she sucked and bit him didn't help much either.

As she was set on the bed, her lips left his neck only reluctantly as he pulled away. Selena reached down as he moved onto the bed, pulling off the sweater that was really her only bit of clothing and tossing it to the side... Being covered in bandages wasn't attractive but...

One hand settled on his shoulder while the other settled on his stomach as she leaned up and began kissing him again. She could...lick the tattoo again in a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:50 am

Her mouth on his skin, rather than his skin while in the gigai...it was...much more distracting; he hadn't...really taken notice before now on the difference in how it felt.

He had always had a gigai before now when interacting with Selena, and any previous accounts without one...they couldn't really compare.

All he knew was that it felt...much better...

He responded to the kiss, feeling her hands on him once more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:57 am

Selena didn't really waste time once she realized that Luca was reacting much stronger than usual. Her hands moved down his body, rubbing and touching the more sensitive skin as she kissed him...before her mouth pulled away once again as she moved it to the other side of the neck. While she had the energy she had to...tempt him...

Biting his shoulder this time, she pulled away and then licked the spot she had bit somewhat hard... "Luca...can I lick your tattoo again...?"

Whether he wanted her to or not, her mouth was moving down his body as she nipped his chest. She was definitely licking more than that when she got down there, his reactions were too strong...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:03 am

Luca felt her hands move lower, moving down and running her hands over much more sensitive skin. Another groan came up as she bit his shoulder, feeling her tongue on the area shortly after.

His...tattoo...

She wanted to lick his tattoo again...

"Th...That is fine..." She was already moving lower with her mouth, licking more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:10 am

Selena enjoyed his reactions quite a bit, it felt a bit better to be in control after events earlier... Her mouth burned a trail of licks and small nips down his body as her hands settled on his hips before sliding slightly inside of his pants there. She rubbed her thumbs against the skin just at his hips, as her mouth paused right above his navel to suck and leave a small hicky there before continuing on.

It took her only a moment after that to reach his tattoo, her hand pulling his pants away so she could give him a much better lick this time. Starting from the outside edges, she teased the marked skin with her tongue as she let out a pleased sound.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:15 am

More groans and noises attempted to come up, but Luca suppressed them. That was nothing new, he tended to suppress his reactions instinctively, but they were a bit more frequent now and stronger.

His wrist came up to his mouth unconsciously, as if that would further quiet him to his usual amount of reacting, but it did little as Selena's tongue moved over his skin, and her hands rubbed at his skin.

Another response was suppressed as she reached his tattoo.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:22 am

Selena smirked for a brief moment as she heard those sounds, muffled as usual but.. he seemed to be failing. Luca's hand moved up to his mouth to help with that and she noticed it barely helped at all...

Her other hand slid into his pants as she finished licking his tattoo, her mouth moving inward now as her hand gripped him and slowly pulled him up out of his pants a bit. She held them back with the back of her hand as her mouth reached the base. Selena's tongue than ran up the length of him, her eyes glancing up to see if he could hold back after this.

She needed to...be able to do this before... It felt so good though and she groaned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:29 am

He was just barely able to suppress his reactions, especially as he felt her hand grip him. His hand clenched, the wrist over his mouth still doing little in helping him.

Her mouth moved to him, and this time he couldn't really suppress his reaction at all, the moan managing to escape him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:32 am

...He always...suppressed his reactions but...this was new. He couldn't could he? Luca couldn't... His little wrist attempt wasn't working at all.. and with that clenched hand that she saw when she looked up? Selena chuckled softly as her mouth reached the top of him. She teased him with her tongue a bit more, hoping for more reactions before gently sliding him into her mouth and teasing him that much more.

She wanted...to banish all his pain for good this time... and she would.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:39 am

Luca, if he weren't so distracted, and caught up in what Selena was doing, might feel...he believed it might be embarrassment, perhaps? Being unable to suppress himself as usual...

It was...new, he could barely hold back his reactions no matter how much he attempted to do so.

Another moan even managed to escape as Selena too him into her mouth, he couldn't hold it back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:48 am

This was amazingly fun. Luca's moans, unsurpressed? Selena couldn't help groaning herself, that sounded amazing to her... Teasing him with her tongue and mouth, she tried to coax a few more of those from him before she had to stop...

She didn't have the energy to do it for long and with great reluctance she pulled away from him as her hand also let go. Selena was panting just a bit, from both arousal and effort as she smiled. That... Luca was for sure, beyond a doubt not a monster...not if he could make those sounds with her mouth on him like that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:52 am

Selena earned a few more unsuppressed moans before she had to stop, Luca's hand clenched tightly as she pulled away. He had...reacted strongly to such teasing, he had...reacted much more strongly than he usually did...

Following the moan, a breath followed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 am

Luca's moans were music to her ears, eliciting more chuckles before she smiled up at him. "I'm glad you like that this much..."

Reaching up, Selena took the clenched hand and gently pried it open. She brought it to her lips, gently kissing each instrument strengthened finger before moving it to her cheek and then down her neck a bit. She couldn't... he couldn't touch her all the way down her torso but that was fine... "Luca...touch me. Please..."

She wanted to kiss him, but first needed her own touches.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:02 am

Luca couldn't respond with words to her happiness that he had liked it. He could not deny it though, his...reactions had been a clear enough answer...

He allowed her to move his hand on him after she'd pried it opened, after kissing his fingers, he let it roam on his own at her request.

He...To touch her he would need to be careful to avoid...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:08 am

The wounds weren't sore or hurting, but that was probably due to the medicines he'd given her. Selena smiled and let out soft pleased sounds as his hand touched her body and skin. She slowly moved towards laying down on the bed, allowing him free reign to touch her as he pleased and also because it was easier on her.

She was very very happy, even as she desired Luca and it showed in her smile and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:19 am

Luca followed as Selena moved to lay down, moving himself to where they would be be more comfortable. His hands moved over her, careful to avoid the bandages.

Her reactions to his touchings...she was enjoying them, they were pleased sounding...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:26 am

Selena closed her eyes and couldn't help making more sounds, enjoying Luca's fingers and hand on her. She shivered lightly before reaching her hand up to his face and hair and pulling his head down to get a kiss. He could still...touch her while they did this. Tasting him again would be nice...he seemed to like everything better like this it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 am

He...enjoyed the sounds she was making...glad that he was able to...get her to make them. She easily pulled him to her as he felt her hands move to his face, the other to his hair.

Luca responded to he kiss, his hands still touching Selena as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: