(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:19 pm

He should do this...that would not be a problem; after she'd lifted the sweater, he noticed the blood coming through some of the bandages, this would...hopefully make things alright then...

Removing the bandages, he went about applying the medicine; it was cool but...overall it wouldn't hurt, due to how diluted it was it no pain or burning would come from it. With this, her wounds would heal much faster...

When he was done, he put the lid back on the container and set it off to the side of the table; "That should be enough..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Selena watched for a brief moment and winced lightly as she saw the wounds, her eyes moving to Luca's face instead of those....those former holes...

It was cool on her skin, Luca's hands gentle as he applied it and the pain slowly started to fade. Surprisingly, she expected some sort of...hurt. Arrancar and Quincy...could mix at times it seemed.

She didn't look down as he said it was done...she was holding her sweater up and wondered what to do now. "Should...we cover them?"

Having no idea what was going on with her own body right now, she was definitely not fighting back a bit of panic... and a twinge of other things that she was NOT up for right now...

Instead she distracted herself with plans for the future... "I'm gonna need you to do some things for me too... You need to get Hibiki. He...it was outside his shop... He's probably worried... I need to see him."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Luca nodded, moving to gather some clean bandages before going about wrapping the area. That should be fine...for the most part the injuries were healed now, but it'd still take time.

"You'll likely feel soreness, but overall the pain should subside." He explained, his eyes moving to her as she brought up things he'd need to do.

Get Hibiki, that had been...that human she'd been speaking with; he gave a nod, "I can do that. Would you like me to get him now?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 pm

"Thanks..." Selena's voice was soft, she...still wasn't feeling herself or up to par... she still was dealing too many things in her head and outside of it... but at least she had those bullet wounds taken care of.

Luca had done a good job wrapping her up and she finally looked down, pulling the silly engrish sweater down. It was Luca's size so it was smaller than she was used to. Looking up as he spoke, she gave a short nod while munching on the beef jerky. "He's...human... I need nutritious food. He'll be able to find some...these snacks won't help me since I lost a lot of blood. Plus he's...like you, quiet so he's probably silently worrying."

"First... can...I have a kiss? You can go...after..." A kiss from Luca would make her feel better about being left in the...weird world of Arrancar and hollows. She looked up with obvious pleading, her hand raising up towards him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:59 pm

So along with this Hibiki, he should ask him to get better foods as well... Luca nodded at that, that would be simple, with a garganta it should not take long either... "That won't be a problem..."

He was about to step back, to move to leave before she spoke up again. He glanced at the hand raised towards him and gave a nod, leaning down to kiss her as she'd asked of him.

He held it for a few moments, long enough for both to enjoy it as well as for Selena to respond before he pulled away.

"I will retrieve him along with more...nutritional food then. I have bordered off this area, so no one can come here other than myself...so you do not need to worry."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Relieved it wouldn't be a problem, she could feel her body just...not acting as it should. As Luca bent down to kiss her, Selena responded to it very softly and gently touched his cheek with her hand before he pulled back.

Stupid...stupid arrancar...

"..." Selena blushed lightly, looking away as Luca...solved her main worry without even making a fuss. He'd already thought of that and she smiled softly before giving him a nod. "Be safe and come back."

She'd settle against the bed and rest while he was gone then, not sleep but... rest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Luca nodded, stepping back and heading towards the door; he would rather not us a garganta in front of her when she was still adjusting to...this whole arrancar thing.

Once he was out of sight, he headed off towards the Human World.

He appeared near the shop, he didn't know where the human lived so he'd need to sense him from there. Getting a trail, he followed it silently before appearing at an apartment.

Blinkding at the door, he simply phased through the wall...

--

It all took around ten minutes, and Luca stepped through the garganta with the...rather cranky, and...currently foul mouthed human, some bags of food and a suitcase, all carrying them in his arms.

"Put me down, damn it!" The exclamation could be heard through the door before he stepped inside where Selena was resting. "Again with the damn garga-"

"I've brought the one you requested...as well as food...and a suitcase of your things he had..."

Aito, while still looking quite annoyed, glanced over in the direction the man was talking to to see...

Selena!? So...she was perfectly fine...for the most part...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Selena was drowsing until she heard a rather familiar voice swearing outside of the doorway. Sitting up a bit, she rubbed her eyes as the two walked in. Their blurry forms didn't matter to her, she smiled weakly at the two and waved very slightly.

"Thank you... Where did you get the food from? Hibiki, its okay. I needed...to let you know I was alive...I didn't want you worried, sorry..." Was...Luca carrying him like... like a princess? Selena tried to hold in her laughter but a bit of it, weaker than normal just like her voice, escaped. "Can you set them all down over here Luca? I'd like my glasses."

She definitely wasn't her usual self but she was at least alive...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Luca nodded, approaching the bed before setting the still bickering, though quieter, Hibiki down as well as the bags with food and her suitcase.

"A-Ah...gh...." Aito let out a huff, glad to have finally been set down; that guy was...her violin teacher, now that he got a good look at him and he wasn't filled with rage at being suddenly being picked up. He also was...

...He thought she hated arrancar...or well, hollows...

Whatever, it wasn't his business.

He brought a hand up to his head, ruffling his hair slightly while Luca stood by, unloading the food and placing the on the bedside table, clearing the snacks off and into his arms before moving to return them to the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:36 pm

"Not...even a hello?" It was weak her smile and laugh, but she repeated her words earlier as Luca moved things for her. Hibiki was obviously pissed and upset but still! "I was shot three times and almost died and...this is my greeting?"

She sounded a tiny bit hurt as well, but reached for her suitcase to grab out the pair of her glasses that were in it. Pulling out the case, she snapped it open and settled them on her nose with a pleased sound. Sight! Once again delicious vision! Too bad her phone hadn't been nearby, she would have snapped the lovely shot of Princess Hibiki.

Wait was that...display cabinets filled with...snacks? Her eyes glanced over Hibiki, over to Luca who was...putting away... She needed to help him so much...

Still...he was doing so much so... It was forgivable. Reaching over to the cold food, she pulled it closer and opened it up before grabbing a fork. A fork! She was starving and even if this was all cold, the gyouza, she didn't mind and her stomach gave a growl to confirm that.

He had probably raided Hibiki's fridge. She'd pay him back later as she dug into the food with pure starving hunger.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm

"Gh...s...Sorry..." Aito muttered, glancing over to Selena as she retrieved her glasses; "I got sent home...too much going on for me to'of really focused..."

First that news she bombed him with and then hearing those damn gunshots, he hadn't known what to do. He'd been out of it to the point where they'd just decided it was best he go home.

He was...mostly fine now. That worry about what the fuck had happened to Selena had been soothed, she mentioned having been shot, but it looks like she was doing fine now...just needed rest and...well food it seemed.

He still had not recovered from the other news though, but, that was...for another time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:48 pm

"Sorry for the worry..." Selena chuckled a bit self deprecatingly as she reached out for Hibiki's hand. He needed soothing now... "I didn't want you to worry and...well after I settled down and Luca healed me more, I wanted to make sure you were...okay. Luca followed me to Japan and well, was worried so he...grabbed me once I was shot and saved me from everything."

He'd actually apologized? That was...that was more than his slipping back into his informal way of speaking very telling.

She wanted to explain to him what had happened at least and continued a bit, leaving out lots of details but saying the utter truth as usual. "I didn't know he...was what he was so there was a bit of time where I settled in. I'm still not...entirely okay but I'll be fine soon."

Okay with what he was, and okay herself... She stuffed more gyouza in her mouth before grinning. "I'm eating all your favorites again. Lemme guess, the other containers are Gyuden too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:55 pm

She had believed he was a fullbringer at first, that's what she'd told him that one time anyway; so really he was an arrancar... seemed things were too bad though...

"Ah..." It seemed like...a lot to take in, even for him; she wasn't dying or dead though, that'd all been fixed and she would be fine. She had mentioned that guy had healing abilities.

He glanced over to the Luca who was going about situating things like those snacks he'd picked up; to Aito though it just looked like he was lingering over there...

Hearing Selena talk about the food, he averted his eyes; "Pretty sure he grabbed the gyoza and gyudon..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 am

Her eyes followed Hibiki's as he glanced over, Luca seemingly trying to...stay away. Her eyes...were a bit sad but she didn't hide it as she watched him... They trailed back to Hibiki and she watched his eyes avert as he spoke before she laughed. "Luca...its okay you can come here too?"

Selena finished up the gyouza in record time, needing the food but unable to eat more than this at the moment. She set the container aside and shifted down on the bed, sore but not in pain any longer as she grinned a bit cheekishly up at Hibiki. "I'll pay you back later."

Pulling Hibiki's hand closer, she brought it up to her face and nuzzled it like before. "If you want to go...you can now, Hibiki. Its...nice to be able to touch you again though..."

She had missed him even in such a short time...so even with what happened today, even with everything... she could at least appreciate this small blessing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:12 am

Luca glanced over, blinking; he...was unsure about coming over there, she was in the middle of a conversation with Hibiki. If he went over there, he would just be doing the same thing as here...standing by.

"Mn...s'fine..." Aito muttered; she didn't need to pay him back for that, he could get more food later. "Just take the rest.

He didn't move as she took his hand, nuzzling it like she had earlier. "Ah...I probably should..." Saying that, he glanced over at Luca who looked away for a moment at the eye contact, before returning Aito's glance.

He should take him home then? He could open a garganta and lead him home then...

"I'll have him bring him home; heh, when it gets back make him show you the baths or something." To him, if he had to be holed up in this damn room for too long he'd end up getting frustrated, even if it was spacious, plus she'd need a bath anything after all of that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:22 am

"...You're sweet." Selena shook her head very gently, she was still woozy a bit but still had to show her exasperation at how he hid tried to hide it. She'd accept the food though, she needed it and Luca had no idea what to get. The meat and nutrients in the food he'd brought from Hibiki's would be good, even if she should probably be eating something much lighter...

Her eyes followed their looks, knowing Luca must feel...odd over there as Hibiki noted he should go home. Those purple eyes turned sharp though as Hibiki said something... very interesting. "...Baths? Hi~Bi~Ki~ What...aren't you telling me?"

Even with her weary state, her eyebrow still rose and she gripped his wrist so he couldn't flee...well he could. Her grip was extremely weak. His...suggestion was born of caring, he wanted to offer her something to keep her...busy probably... he knew her too well, she didn't like to sit around and do nothing.

But what was this about knowing things?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:25 am

"Hah? I just said make him show you the baths!" Aito replied, what was so strange about that!? "Yeah, I've already been here, so what!?"

His voice wasn't loud or anything, but quick in his usual retort manner. So what if he'd been here!?

Luca blinked, he had not known Hibiki had come here before...but then again this was the first time he'd actually met the man...he had likely met another arrancar...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:32 am

"You've been here?!" Selena's voice rose a bit in timber if not in volume, her eyes wide and shocked. That should have been obvious from how he spoke, but... still! Shocking! She looked between the two. "I...thought you two didn't know each other!"

She was stopped from getting angry and upset by a small blue and orange snake that slithered out from under the bed and wrapped around Hibiki's leg in greeting. Her eyes stared down in fear and shock, terror in her features as she shook. "Hibiki...d-don't move...thats...thats.. a blue...coral... don't...startle it..."

Bite...bite would be bad...maybe it wouldn't pierce his pants...but if he kicked suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 am

"I've never met him before until now!" Aito replied, "I met another one-"

Feeling something on his leg, as well as hearing Selena's fearful warning, he looked down to see...

"Oh, it's just you..." It was just one of Yysara's snakes...

Luca, upon hearing Selena's tone become fearful, approached the bed finally just as both were looking down.

That was...

"Luka must have gotten inside before I closed off the area..." Odd, he hadn't noticed...perhaps she'd sensed another presence here...? Hibiki seemed to know the snake as well...

...So...Yysara had been the one he'd met?

Neither male seemed really concerned about the snake overall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:44 am

Selena's sound was one mix of just disbelief and another mix of just utter...disregard. Another Arrancar!? What the hell! She'd told him to be...

Just...you!? Luca came over to see and ALSO did not react appropriately... Neither were being careful with the very deadly snake that was rubbing its head on Hibiki's leg before moving up higher so it could get on the bed and greet the new friend.

"...it has a name!?" Selena's voice squeaked and her breathing grew heavy, she was panicking and staring as the snake slipped onto the bed and slithered closer to greet her, its tongue flickering as she froze solid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:48 am

"Luka belongs to the Tricera's fraccion, I assume she is the one you met?" Luca explained, and questioned with a short glance to Aito as he moved to sit on the bed, hopefully to distract the snake...or Selena...because she obviously wasn't comfortable with this.

"Ah..." Aito gave a nod.

"The snake won't harm you, she's friendly. I managed to charm her with my violin." Luca explained further, though...there may have been a touch of excitement in his tone at his final words.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:58 am

"...T-Tricera... fraccion..." Selena was more distracted by the words, Luka and Luca? Had they...were they CLOSE?! Naming a snake after him... Hibiki had...met them too? "So you...both..."

The snake was getting closer and she scooted up to Luca, almost about to get on his lap as the venomous and deadly snake continued its slow way. His words...did soothe her a bit. She liked snakes a lot and... "Really? With your violin? I know...you are amazing but..."

That's impressive. He even seemed really proud of it, a tiny bit of excitement telling her quite a bit...neither of them were scared... So she held her hand out towards it cautiously...before the snake flicked its tongue at her and moved closer, wrapping lightly around her wrist and flicking its tongue up her arm as she giggled.

It...seemed happy and wanted to snuggle? Her fear was replaced with contentment as it settled in against her. "You are such a pretty little thing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:01 am

"I only recently met her..." Luca replied, answering Selena's question; she seemed to be questioning whether or not they knew the fraccion, or well...looking for more confirmation.

"Met her in the park one day not...too long ago, came here for a bit." Aito replied, watching as Selena gradually got used to the snake.

It seemed...things would be fine.

Luca gave a nod as Selena asked about charming the snake; he had, he had played his violin and the snake had enjoyed it and swayed to the music.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:11 am

It...seemed they both met...her recently... Selena let that...pass for now and instead focused on the cute snake for the moment. It really was rather friendly...

As her body relaxed against Luca's she realized that would be a bad idea and frowned. "I'd like to see you play for...other Luka. But, you should take Hibiki home please. Later...when you get back show me that please... and the baths?"

She was trying to be...accepting damn it. She'd accept Hibiki had an arrancar friend... she'd accept Luca...was an Espada and lived in an arrancar world... or die trying... Giving Hibiki a weak smile, she nodded her head. "Can... I at least get a hug? I don't really know harem protocol, that's your area of expertise Mr Manga reader."

Kissing him in front of Luca would be weird... though kissing Luca in front of him would be just as weird. She wasn't sure...how things stood between the three of them really or what... to do when they both were right here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 1:18 am

Luca gave a nod; he could take Hibiki home as they wanted and then he would return here and play, and after that show her the baths. Though depending on how she felt, either violin or baths first would be fine...

Aito blinked before...

Manga...reader...

"I don't read manga, damn it." He stated, his eye twitching slightly; he didn't know any of those shitty protocols, did protocols like those even exist!? Whatever! He stood and stepped a bit closer before leaning down.

She was better, so if she wanted to...she could hug him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Prejudices [nsfw]   Painful Prejudices [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Prejudices [nsfw]
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: