(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:04 am

The kiss didn't last for long, but Kaimu smiled again as she pulled back from it, chuckling at her words. How had he gone from that to that? Well, the mysteriousness had certainly been lost, for he had nothing to hide from her.

"Hnnn~ I wonder~?" He laughed, looking down at the stick Lakshmi held to him before leaning down and biting off a piece from it. If he had a tail, it'd certainly be wagging right now, or at least swishing happily.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:14 am

"Magic, I assume magic." Lakshmi smiled softly, pleased with his happy playfulness and his eating of the Odango. There wasn't much left... so she stole one herself before feeding him the last.

"Mysterious isn't as fun as cute. And Assistant is way better than rogue. I get to see you everyday and cuddle you at night and know you love me, what more can I ask for?" Murmuring that, she shook her head and made sure to reassure the man just in case a tiny part of him was worried she preferred how he used to be.

Not one bit! She loved this happy, magical tail wagging Kaimu much more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:34 am

"I'm happy you prefer the me now over how I was~" Kaimu replied, relieved and happy at her words; she was right, with how things were now, she could see him whenever she wanted, they lived together, and worked together. They got to go to sleep together, wake up together, and they were able to say they loved each other whenever they wanted!

The him of today was definitely to be preferred.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:23 am

"Stoooop! Your sparkles are overwhelming me." Lakshmi laughed softly, the happy Kaimu causing more of those invisible sparkles to rain all over her. She was a grown woman this was too much for her!

She kissed the side of his arm first before looking up and closing her eyes. "What does the Fun Guide suggest now for fun?"

Whatever he wished to do, she would be happy to experience it with him... Already it had been quite fun just eating the foods! Delicious too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:32 am

Kaimu couldn't help his smile from morphing into a happy grin; he couldn't help it! They were having too much fun, and he was already so happy!

What next though?

He looked thoughtful at that question; "Mmmm~ There's lots of games to try out, target games, catch the fish, there's also souvenir stalls..."

Obviously there were more food booths, but they'd just eaten!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:52 am

"No, those smiles are too muuuuuch!" Lakshmi held her hand up as if to ward off the happy grin, laughing as she slipped from the bench and turned away just a bit flushed. Kaimu needed to stop sparkling and smiling like this before she keeled over. This was unacceptable!

"Games... I think games would be fun. Target games sound easy, how does one even catch fish?" Lakshmi seemed thoughtful despite her fluster, smiling as a hand went to her chin and she looked up at the clear sky.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:55 am

Kaimu followed Lakshmi from the bench as she stood; unfortunately for her, he was unable to tone down the sparkling, he was just too happy~!

"Aaa~ We can try target games first then!" He replied, moving to her side; "With the fish catching game, they give you a a...it's kinda like shaped like a hand-held paddle, but the center is a weak paper-like thing so it'll break really easily! Most of the time, when you try to just scoop up the fish it'll break, but there's a technique to doing it, and if you win you get to keep the fish you catch as a pet!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:15 am

"I do not think a fish would be good to have, but it sounds fun. Have you mastered such a technique then Fun Master?" She tossed the sticks and other waste into a receptacle and grinned up at him, wanting to see it but not wanting to keep the fishies. Pet fish would be annoying... neither of them really had the time or effort for any sort of pet right now and definitely wouldn't in the future.

Once her hands were free, Lakshmi reached over and took Kaimu's in hers as she let him lead her around. "I wonder how they came up with that game...paper weakens in water...its ingenious. You really do know all sorts about festivals Kai!"

It as amazing to her, she looked up at him and smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:20 am

"We can try the shooting games then, there's also ring toss as well!" Thinking about it, a pet fish right now probably wasn't a good idea, it wasn't like he really wanted one, it was just a festival game to play. Lakshmi was right though, they didn't have the time for pets, nor would they in the future either.

He could still answer her question though~

"After many years and many festivals of my childhood, I definitely mastered the technique of fish scooping!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:27 am

"We shall! We shall attempt all the games." Lakshmi was fired up and ready to attempt or die trying at these festival games. She raised her fist into the air and nodded strongly enough to displace her mask just a bit. After a moment, she reached up and fixed its position but none of her fired up determination was gone.

"I think I would still like to see your expertness in action, we can always just not keep the fish we catch or give them to someone who wants one?" It wasn't as if they absolutely had to keep the fish...right? "It is not like we are entering into a blood contract to keep all fish we catch. Unless the stall is run by gangsters, then we may have to... Hm..."

She really had no idea how festivals worked...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:32 am

"Okay! Shooting games first then, and then ring toss! We'll go to one with nice prizes to win!" Mostly, the prizes were mostly simple things, he'd heard that modern festivals had much more valuable prizes, but this was one in the Rukon, so the prizes would be severely traditional unless the black market decided to jump in...which was doubtful...

When she brought up seeing him play at the fish scooping game, he gave a nod; "If they don't want to let us return the fish I'm sure there's someone who would want one! Lots of kids try at it and end up losing...so if there's one around we can give it to them!"

It was tricky, and took a lot of practice to get it right, so perhaps there'd be a child around that really wanted a pet fish?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 6:53 am

"What kinds of prizes are there?" This was all so fascinating, Lakshmi learning all sorts of things really. Quite the amazing date! She was also giving off bright sparkles, most subdued and subtle than Kaimu's but still there. A ring toss game too?!

"I see...we shall definitely do that then too." She was still sparkling over the idea of prizes, her icy eyes warm and bright as she looked around excitedly. "We can always find someone who will want one, it seems festivals have so many people about... I wonder if there really are gangsters..."

Her voice seemed hopeful. She knew bad things about them but...it all seemed like a new world and new experiences and with Kaimu to guide her and be here with her...She felt absolutely secure and safe in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 8:17 pm

"Aah, well some offer sake...though we should avoid that, others offer things like traditional fans, home decor things like really pretty wind chimes, toys for children..." Kaimu listed off; "There's also souvenir stalls that sell things like hair ornaments, and lanterns..."

Most of the stalls game's had toys for children, but they also had other nice trinkets to win.

Really, there were lots of things; maybe one day there would be enough advancements in the Rukon to have more modern prizes, but... that seemed like it was centuries, upon centuries away from how things looked now...

G...Gangsters?

Lakshmi seemed excited about the prospect of possible booths run by the black market...hopeful even...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:25 pm

"I think the fans one would be fun... Why should we avoid sake? Oh...I should avoid sake. But you should be perfectly fine for drinking, it might be fun to see you drunk while I am sober for once~" Lakshmi thought about which of the prizes she would like and figured fans would be nice...sake would too if only she was allowed to partake of such drinks for a while. Drunk Kai though...

A soft sigh escaped her, she did like her booze though her excitement was barely faded in the least. She wouldn't want toys for children, though wind chimes could be nice... And just buying things this early seemed no fun at all!

Her excitement over gangsters had not faded as well and she glanced over at Kaimu with genuine interest, even if they wouldn't be able to find some. "Take me to such a stall as we can play games Kai. We shall win so many prizes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:12 am

Lakshmi had interest in seeing him drunk while she was still sober... He... He was a flirty drunk though, as well as silly...he knew this; the silly side would likely be quality entertainment to her, but the flirty?

The fans though, winning some nice traditional fans had seemed fun to her, so they could do that! They could see all the things they could win and whenever something caught their eye they could play the game!

When Lakshmi requested he lead her to one of the stalls, he gave a nod; "They're just up ahead!"

The various game stalls awaited them!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 6:34 am

Lakshmi had only been drunk with him before and while she was drunk there was one burning thing on her mind that, well, burned. So she had never really gotten to enjoy the former rogue drunk. She wondered what he was like other than extremely amenable to her advances?

Kaimu seemed extremely excited though, Lakshmi's excitement only growing more and more as she was led closer to games. They could do the fish scooping one and get some fans... maybe wind chimes? Aah this was amazing!

She held onto his arm and smiled brightly at everything that surrounded them. Up ahead she'd get to experience this all first hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 8:18 pm

"Lak-tan's never been sober while I've been drunk before, what if I make a fool of myself~?" He questioned, though his tone was light and not serious in the slightest.

If he acted like a fool in front of Lakshmi, there wouldn't be too much to concern himself over. She would find quality entertainment and well...it was Lakshmi, she could see him like that~

His flirty side though, she would likely fall over in a blushing mess~

....That would actually be quite adorable though...

"So~ Lak-tan~ Do you want to get fans first, they have some at the shooting stall, and wind chimes at the ring toss!" He was good at both, so they wouldn't leave empty handed!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:35 am

"I am the perfect person to be a fool in front of. I promise not to tease you too much if you do~" Lakshmi made sure to say too much, she was definitely planning on teasing Kaimu at later times if he made too much a fool of himself! It would be too much to ask her to never tease.

So he was a goofy drunk, that would be amusing and fun in and of itself!

Thinking over the options, Lakshmi grinned and pointed as she tugged his arm gently towards the stall. "Fans are much easier to carry around, I would say go with those first. I trust my fun guide not to fail me in this~"

If the supposed master of festivals wasn't able to win her one little fan, she would be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 am

"Eeh~ Then when we're enjoying the fireworks later tonight I'll have a few drinks~!" Kaimu smiled; he'd need to buy some sake, but that would be an easy thing to find here. It was a festival in the Rukongai, there was sake everywhere!

Listening to Lakshmi as she thought about what to do first, he gave a nod; "Fans first then!"

He would definitely win them some nice fans!

That in mind, he led her over to one of the shooting booths, and as he'd said there were nicely crafted, traditional Japanese fans available as prizes. It wouldn't take the highest score to get them, but you still needed to hit a decent amount of targets.

...He definitely could!

Kaimu paid what needed to be paid to play, and was given the gun to use to shoot the various targets. It wasn't a real gun, but it still had enough kick in it to hit the targets.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:34 pm

"Ohoho, sake under firework lights sounds romantic. It is a bit of a shame..." Lakshmi let out a small sigh and looked down, there was no obvious outward changes yet but it was still an ever present thought.

She perked up though at the thought of seeing pretty fans, letting Kaimu lead her over to a booth with quite a nice selection. Lakshmi looked up at the offerings, eyes wide as she smiled. Kaimu was confident in his skills and she had learned to trust him in these matters. With a playful grin though, she spoke as he paid. "I do hope you can hit enough targets. I have high trust in you, if I am disappointed..."

She left the tiny threat hanging though it was a useless one as she was smiling up a storm, her icy eyes shining with glee. She obviously trusted him to win them something and watched him carefully as he picked up the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:37 pm

"E...Eh...?" Kaimu blinked, glancing over at Lakshmi as she spoke; when he looked at her, he could tell that tiny little threat had just been for teasing, or well...it had been a useless one considering her obvious excitement.

He gave a happy grin; "Of course I'll hit enough targets!"

He was positive he would! He'd played this game many times before!

Positioning the gun properly, he focused on hitting the targets; he wanted to win them fans, and fans he would win them~! He had Lakshmi's trust and his own confidence to lead him towards victory!

As promised, his experience with the game showed as he shot at the targets; he would definitely win~!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:24 am

Kaimu seemed shocked by her threat, but easily mollified as she was smiling. Lakshmi laughed softly as Kaimu proclaimed his skill with that perfect grin, her arms crossing as she gave him a proud nod. Of course he would, he couldn't fail her at all in this... especially after all his fun guide proclamations!

However she wasn't expecting the skill the man showed, her mouth opening in a bit of surprise as she laughed happily as he hit the targets. She was excited, not knowing how many he needed to hit to win but she was sure he had definitely already done it! Lakshmi's eyes were warm with pure mirth and fun, she was having fun watching him shoot down targets that brought him closer to winning things for them.

How had she avoided things like this all her years? With a master game player it was definitely more fun than she had expected even if she wasn't attempting it herself!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:55 am

Kaimu kept up his shooting until he was out of ammo to possibly use in this game, and he finished with a triumphant and proud grin as he set the gun down. He'd definitely hit enough targets! He had no doubts!

He'd played this game plenty of times in his years and had tons of practice!

When it came time to pick out prizes he asked for the fans like they'd wanted, and once handed to him he handed them over to Lakshmi.

"Your fans~" He announced.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:57 am

Lakshmi stared rather intently at first before it turned to awe. She hid all her happy laughs, stuffing them down as her hand came to her mouth. The fox-masked-man hadn't lied, he was definitely skilled and in no time he had won them both fans.

Giving him a small almost curtsy, the best she could manage in this kimono, it turned into a bow as she took the fans. Slipping one into her sleeve, she opened the other in a rather practiced manner, hiding her lips and nose as she gave him a long lashed look. One eyebrow raised as she rather obviously smirked even if it was hidden by the fan. "As ordered, it seems my slight doubt was misplaced. You are allowed to grace my presence for a bit longer... As long as you win me more trinkets~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Kaimu gave a laugh as Lakshmi accepted the fans, her words earning a playful smile; "Aha~ I'm pleased my skill has earned me more time! What would you wish for or wish to see next~, Lak-tan~?"

They had fans now, and there were plenty more games around to play and more prizes to win. He would win them more things for sure! Lakshmi could also play the games if she wanted, no problem!

He was happy to see her enjoying herself, that's what the night was for after all~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]   Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working Days, Festival Nights [NSFW]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next