(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chocoholics Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 pm

"Welcome..." Luca replied, giving a small nod after Selena had pulled back from kissing his cheek. The chocolate she'd given him just now had been good, thus the nod; "It was rather good."

A lot of these chocolates were good...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm

"Well, we have beyond a doubt firmly and utterly established, your utter love of chocolate." Selena laughed softly and grabbed a plate with a few small cakes on it. These were still slightly fancy, though they looked a bit less so.

Taking the spoon from the mousse, she took a bite of one herself and mmed softly in pleasure once she had finished it. "I love chocolate too. Open wide again~"

She cut off another biteful with the spoon and held it out to him, knowing Luca would tell her if he minded this. Feeding others was soothing to her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm

Luca nodded, it'd come to be obvious that he did indeed have a love for chocolates; they were sweet, yet also didn't need to be too sweet, but they were enjoyable no matter their type.

Without any displeasure at Selena's action as she continued offering him bites, he leaned forward to eat the offered spoonful.

Just before he swallowed the bite he gave another nod, it was good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Selena just smiled, relaxed and calm. She hadn't added much to her miniature city recently, it sat under a large cloth in the corner... She'd been spending her free time with Julian and Luca, and then at night sometimes calling Hibiki on skype.

Other than work, she'd had no time really... Which was both sad and nice.

Even she could see she was changing, who would have thought she would just end up so mellow lately... nice even.

She was still HBIC at work, but then she had to be and she liked that part of herself as well...

Moving forward after Luca swallowed the cake, Selena planted a kiss on his lips softly instead of feeding him more cake. Her way of thanking him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 1:15 am

Luca was quiet, though that was nothing unusual for him, before he returned Selena's smile with one of his own; it didn't feel forced or anything, this was just a rather soothing atmosphere, and she was smiling as well so...it was only fitting to do so?

Instead of more chocolate, he watched Selena lean forward before feeling her press her lips to his own; after a short second, he responded. The kissing was nice as well, so there was no reason not to respond.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 5:34 am

Luca...had smiled more. He was learning to smile more it seemed and it made Selena feel warmer inside. A friend...someone she cared for more than a bit, but not someone she loved... she could grow used to feeling nice like this.

He responded to the kiss, but she kept it rather shorter than she normally did. It wasn't intended for anything but a bit of comfort and friendliness, a thank you, so she didn't attempt anything more. Pulling back after a moment, she raised an eyebrow as she waved the spoon. "You get to pick your next thing to try, or are you all set and should just let you eat your favorites?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 1:29 am

Luca's eyes ventured over to the chocolate after Selena had pulled away from the kiss; he picked next then... there were different kinds still, but there were also some he was familiar with so he knew what to expect from them.

"Hm..." He mused for a moment, attempting to choose from their options before picking up a piece of chocolate, this one with orange slices in it, and looked at it.

It had caught his eye so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 am

Selena grinned and motioned him to bite into it. "Try it?"

She had watched him carefully choose, wondering what he would pick if left to his own devices and not disappointed. "It has fruit inside of it, take a bite and see if you like it... Or should I bite first to show you its not poison?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 am

"Poison...?" Luca seemed a bit...confused for a moment.

Chocolates occasionally contained poison? They were meant for consumption though, no? Poison would only negatively effect the body.

This one had fruit inside though, oranges from the looks of it, and he brought it to his lips after a short moment to take a bite from it.

"It's good, nice..." He had been rather tasty, there were other things to try though...so he was unsure if he could count it highly on favored scale just yet though...he had enjoyed the taste.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:25 am

"Yes... I was teasing but... in centuries past people would put poisons in foods to kill others. Some Rulers even had taste testers for all of their food and drink, making that person eat it in case of such tricks. Since I provided all of the food, if I were to taste it willingly would provide you with proof I didn't put things like that in it." After her encounter with Hibiki...Selena was less willing to question things such as Luca's lack of knowledge. Maybe he had been in a similar situation to those two...

She didn't need to pry, he was obviously at least okay now and she watched him take a bite. Luca's enjoyment was obvious before he spoke and she reached her hand up to press it against his lips again. "Then eat it all~ I wonder if we should be marking down a scale to see what you've liked the most so far."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:29 am

"Ah, I see."

It made sense, and honestly...sounded a little familiar to him; those of high class were often the targets of assassination...poison was just a quieter method of doing so.

He attempted to look at the chocolate as Selena pushed it to his mouth again, prompting him to eat the rest, but it wasn't like he could see it from where it was. He ate it though, opening his mouth to finish off the rest of the piece he'd gotten.

Marking down a scale? That might...be helpful, but he'd already eaten a decent amount of varying types...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:18 am

Selena hid a smile with her other hand. How...how silly... had his eyes crossed trying to see that chocolate she had pushed up? "I am glad you see. Even today some people still poison others, like wives or husbands trying to kill each other."

At least he had eaten it. "There's all sorts of things you can do with foods, especially foods that taste strongly. You can cover up the tastes of poisons or other things in them."

Selena had... a slightly twisted set of interests it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:05 pm

"Ah..."

Again, that made sense as...extreme as it was. Foods with strong tastes could hide poison as well...He'd need to research this further, see if he could read up on such happenings. It all seemed familiar, maybe...it'd spark something...

Luca gave Selena another small nod as his eyes moved to the various chocolates again, picking up a white piece of candy with black as well, cookies and cream chocolate but he didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:12 pm

"You seem slightly interested?" Selena was picking up tiny cues from the man sitting there, trying to get used to his way of speaking and showing things. His emotions were just subtle and subdued, hers rather open around him at least so it was a nice contrast.

"I could explain more if you like. I also have books on such subjects." Maybe she could get Luca interested and have him doing more with her? It was a selfish wish and a selfish drive but she would take it.

Watching him pick up the cookies and cream chocolate, she watched him and tilted her head. "Its cookies and cream. Not as chocolaty as the other options, but still just as good to me at least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:37 pm

"I was thinking of researching it further, yes..." Luca answered before his eyes went back to the piece of chocolate in his hand, or well...sweet.

It was cookies and cream? It wasn't as chocolaty but to Selena it was just as good...

He looked at it for another short moment before taking a bite from it, looking down at it after he'd swallowed. "It's good." It had a rather nice taste to it...not as chocolaty but Selena was right in it being just as good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"Do you want help then?" Selena was pleased she had gotten it right! Luca was definitely interested. She had old books in her study he might like and more than a bit of things on such matters. She did have some noble blood dating back centuries of course. It was in her own interests to learn about things.

Leaning forward, she stole the rest of it from his fingers with her lips. Selena leaned back and chewed it before swallowing with a small grin. "It is...really good."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm

"That would be very much appreciated..." Luca gave a nod, his eyes moving to Selena as she took his hand, eating what was rest of the piece. He nodded at her words, it was good...it had been very nice in taste.

"It was really good. You were right, not as chocolaty, but...just as good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:00 pm

"After this then... Or even in a bit? I can bring you books." These were the best for reading... Selena adored them all now, not needing more but for some reason she had the urge to buy tons more.

Nope! She should stick with the ones she had... Grabbing another cookies and cream one, she held it out for Luca to take a bite of if he wanted. "Oh yes, do you want to try white chocolate then? It isn't really chocolate at all, but it has a similar texture to just straight up chocolates."

She had gotten a few things with it... but she hadn't been sure he'd like it. It was definitely sweeter in some ways than regular chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Luca nodded, that was fine by him; after this they could look at the information she had about poisoning. There was likely plenty to learn about and read over.

Looking at the piece of cookies and cream she held out to him, he took a bite from it like she was offering. White chocolate? He nodded, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Tossing the remains of the chocolate into her mouth after Luca took his share, Selena reached out and grabbed a small square of white chocolate. She held it out like usual, enjoying feeding people candies and Luca always let her regardless.

"I'll go get the books after this, I also have a present for you." It was easy for her to make things out of crystal... as long as he didn't ask too many questions she would feel fine giving him such a gift.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Luca ate the piece of white chocolate that Selena offered to him, allowing her to feed it to him like she enjoyed. It was good, and he gave a nod while chewing; "It's sweet...nice..." He commented, obviously approving.

When she mentioned the books he'd given another nod tough...

"Present?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:25 pm

"So as long as it has chocolate in the name and is sweet you will like it. Dark Chocolate not so much as milk or white or the sweeter and yet more chocolate flavored ones." Selena mused to herself mostly, trying to figure out based on his expressions and reactions up until this point what exactly he liked.

"You like bon bons the most it seems though, the ones with fillings." Pulling out a square he had already tasted, she waved it lightly. "Your face when you tried it the first time was the most expressive, Luca."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:24 am

That...He supposed Selena was right, he had enjoyed most of these sweets, especially with any of them that could be counted as chocolates. The bon bons though, he had enjoyed the most...

"I see, I hadn't noticed..." Luca nodded, "Those are my favorite types then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:36 pm

"You hadn't?" Luca was a treasure! Selena laughed before popping the treat into her mouth and shaking her head.

"Its a good thing one of us was paying attention." Raising her eyebrow, Selena tried to fight the laughter that was welling up. Really? He really hadn't... What was she supposed to do with this man?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:21 pm

He had not...He had been focusing more on enjoying the taste whenever he had eaten a piece of the chocolates she'd given him to try rather than his expressions while he did so. She had noticed though, so that was good...it made it easier to determine absolute favorites.

"I hadn't noticed, but thank you for noticing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocoholics Anonymous
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next