(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chocoholics Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Chocoholics Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Wearing her usual oversized sweater, Selena didn't bother with pants today as she looked at the fridge full of snacks and sweets. Why would she think of pants? It was just Luca coming over.

Today she would teach him the intricacies of chocolates! And of course chocolate things. She had so many types, but Selena doubted even she could get tired of it. Besides, she had enough dark chocolate to cover for any overly sweet things.

The animals were banished to one part of the house, whining because they knew she was having a guest but... well if he was trying chocolate things she didn't want an accident. Ruffling her loose orange hair, she wondered why she felt so worried... Maybe since she had had to go for so long. She hadn't had lessons, had not practiced much... So she missed him a bit. Whatever he was to her.

At least she could feed him chocolate today!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Luca looked at the front door, blinking for a short second before he gave a small knock to it; he held his violin case in his free hand, having brought it out of...well...he supposed habit, even if he wasn't entirely sure if there would be any lessons today.

They were trying chocolates today...? If he remembered correctly...

That should be good, the one's he'd tried before had been.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Selena heard the knock, having been expecting it. However it started up a large chorus of howls and whines from the other end of the house. Even the cats were joining in on the greeting, meows joining the dog's greeting.

It was easier to get to the door without the whole horde, so she opened it with no hassles though the howls got louder. Smiling up at the tall man, she stepped to the side for him to enter. Noting the case, she couldn't help her hand going up to her mouth while covered in the sleeve. "Welcome back. I have the uh horde locked up for now. Chocolate is bad for animals, but if you want to see them feel free to. I can let them out in a bit."

Selena assumed Luca would want to see the animals more than her, being that type of person herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Luca gave a nod at Selena's greeting, entering her home as she stepped aside; he'd noticed the lack of animals, but as she explained about the chocolate he could understand.

"I see, I suppose I should see them to quell their curiosity...unless me leaving afterwards to spend time with you with the chocolate would rile them again?" He wasn't sure if seeing them now or waiting would be the best choice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:52 pm

"Mm, I think you should see them anyways. They've been starved for company since I was on vacation." Selena smiled, closing the door behind Luca before leading him over to where the animals were kept. The door was closed but the whining was loud and got louder as they heard her getting closer.

Holding her hand up, she slowly moved it towards the handle before giving Luca a look. "We'll have to get in quickly and shut the door. They are waiting on the other side for a chance to get out... Otherwise we'll have to spend a bit getting them back in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:11 pm

"Alright, then now then...How was your trip?" He supposed it was polite to ask, she must have had fun...maybe? Vacations were supposed to be fun...

He approached the door with her, but stopped short to set his violin case somewhere safe before following her the rest of the way towards where her animals were being kept. "Quickly then, got it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

"It was fun. I figured out something important and made a few friends. It wasn't supposed to be a vacation, but being tricked that one time was worth it I suppose." Selena mused before slowly turning the handle. All sound in the room stopped for a moment as she threw open the door and darted inside quickly with well practiced movements.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Luca didn't have time to respond to Selena before she opened the door, and he quickly went inside with her so she could shut it, "That's good that you had a fun time, and made friends."

His response was a bit late, but he'd spoken it regardless. She'd had a fun time, so that was good...even making friends where she'd gone as well. Something important though?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 pm

As soon as the animals saw the pair, the sounds started back up. They were in a large large room, a lounge room it seemed. It had a pool table and other such things, including a modern looking fireplace. The dogs and cats swarmed Luca, while Cora as per her momma's babyness, hopped into Selena's arms. She petted the fox softly and smiled as her animals tried to get adoration from Luca all at one time.

"Yes, I needed some... I figured out something silly but important. It seems I have... a harem. You never turn down sex with me, but you are also my violin master and then I have Julian who always seems to want me... And I made another in Japan, Aito is his name. He also kept me company. Those things don't bother you do they?" It was silly to ask, but Selena just smiled and questioned it. She felt a bit more open and Luca was someone safe... "...And are you a friend too then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:24 pm

Luca went about giving all the animals attention that swarmed him, being careful about not being knocked over by all of them; a small smile graced his expression as he did so.

Though...

Harem? That was...As she described a few other men, he could piece together its meaning, so it meant being with multiple people in that sense, then? At her first question, he shook his head; "I'm not bothered." The next though...

"Do you consider me a friend? I was wondering the same...actually." He wasn't sure about his interactions with others, was it friendship or simple socialization...he'd wondered that... "If so, then it would be a yes..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 5:55 pm

"Good! I am pleased. It seems no one cares, which is the best part. I am going to enjoy this I think..." Selena sighed, pleased and happy and enjoying watching Luca deal with her unruly pets. They adored him, it was obvious. Cora demanded love, so Selena obliged the spoiled fox.

Listening to his question, she thought for a minute... Did she consider him a friend? Well... "I think... I think I do. So we are friends then? That is..."

Smiling warmly, she hid a blush as she buried her face in the foxes fur.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 am

"We're friends..." Luca replied, with a small nod; it was good they'd sorted that out, it was nice to know. He wasn't good at figuring those sorts of relationships out, whether or not he was in them or not...he was relieved they'd both been wondering the same though, and had figured it out.

The animals seemed to love the attention they were getting, as he was still giving it to them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:58 am

"Do you not have many either?" Selena blinked, wondering why someone as nice and quiet as Luca might not have many friends. He was so good with her animals too, who were calming down a bit more though Cora never stopped being a brat.

"Or are they all like this?" Teasing, she laughed lightly as she set the fox down. The fox whined and moved to pout.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:08 am

"I'm unsure if those I socialize with can be considered friends, if they consider me as such, or if it's just simple socialization...I don't like assuming when it comes to that, I'd hate to be wrong about that, after all..." Luca replied; the animals were gradually calming down, they were getting their fill on attention...so he was pleased with that.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 am

"..." Selena looked away, having the same problem really. She had...done it before and it had ended badly.

"Yeah... yeah you wouldn't want that at all." Sighing, she reached up and fluffed her hair a bit before moving to the door. "Come on, I should feed you in payment for dragging you all the way here."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:30 am

With a nod, Luca stood properly, brushing off his clothing some to straighten them out since he'd been leaning before he followed Selena as she approached the door.

The trip was no trouble though, really...it was rather easy travel, though that wasn't something he could so freely say.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am

Escaping the room quickly, with Luca behind her, Selena yawned and ignored the soft whines and slight scratches on the door as she led him away. "So what have you been up to while I was gone? Miss me hm?"

She was in a bit of a teasing mood, smiling and laughing slightly. She'd never actually admit it to him, but she had missed his soothing company. Hibiki was a bit of a firecracker sometimes, but Luca never did. Julian... When Julian was around she didn't really get to relax at all...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:42 am

"Working mostly...helping with patients and such..." Luca replied once he and Selena were out of the room as he continued following her. "It's good to see you again." He added, in response to hear teasing statement of him missing her.

Other than work he did the obvious...indulge himself in his hobbies, he enjoyed himself though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:53 am

"Sounds not as fun." Selena glanced back and smiled, happy she had been missed by someone at least. She had gotten back just in time to see Jack and Kostya and Adam off on their trip. Ugh.

Once they reached the kitchen, he noticed it was filled with all sorts of things that involved chocolate. She laughed, and ruffled her hair more. "I may have gone overboard, but well I wanted you to get to try a lot of different kinds. You don't have to eat all of anything. Anything you think you'd want to try first? There's also cake and stuff too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:41 pm

There was...a lot of different things in here, Luca noted upon entering the kitchen. It smelled really nice though...

"Thank you, mm..." What to try first? "...the chocolate from last time was good, there are similar things to it? Might as well start off familiar and then work around to different things...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:48 pm

"Welcome! Anything for a friend." Selena was all smiles, unlike her usual demeanor. It seems it was impossible for her to hide how happy Luca agreeing to be her friend made her now. "Lets see... I am not as good with making chocolates so I just bought some nice ones instead."

Moving to a fancy looking box, she picked it up and moved it to the island. Sitting on a barstool, she patted Luca over to join her after taking the lid off. Flipping the lid, it had a bunch of pictures on the inside while the box itself was filled with many types of chocolates. "These ones all have fillings of some sort. Like... This one!"

Picking up a square one after consulting the legend on the top, she took a bite and then held it out for Luca to see. "It has caramel on the inside. Some have peanuts or fruit flavored fillings. Some have whatever nougat is, its delicious either way. Here try?"

The one she had bit was held out for him to take if he wanted, with his mouth or fingers didn't matter to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:53 pm

"That's alright." Luca replied, when Selena told him she hadn't made the chocolates; it was alright, there was plenty to try, and it would have been...quite a hassle it seemed if she had considering the amount of things here...

He followed her to the island, joining her as she patted him over after removing the lid from the box. There seemed to be a lot of chocolate within it, and he watched as she picked one up. Fillings...

There was caramel inside this one then...

Luca accepted the piece as she handed it to him, not minding that she'd eaten from it as well as he popped it in his mouth. "It's nice...good..." Luca replied, once having swallowed the piece.

It had tasted very nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 pm

"Thats good! Mmm, would you like to try the fruit filled ones or one of the others first? Lessee..." Selena reached down and picked up one with raspberry filling and one with vanilla nougat and held them out. "Raspberry, vanilla poofy stuff. I think, sometimes they mix them up and you just have to take a bite and hope its not something you hate..."

She smiled up at Luca, really happy for the moment. "So you like caramel filling at least. Thats one thing we now know~ I'll save them for you then."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:04 pm

"Hmm..." Luca watched as Selena picked up two more, explaining what they were and the fillings inside of them. Raspberry or vanilla? Both seemed like they would be good, though he couldn't be entirely sure considering he'd never tried them.

As she brought up the knowledge that they'd discovered he liked caramel, he gave a small nod as he took the one that she claimed had raspberry filling. He looked at it for a short moment before taking a bite from it, "This one is alright..." He replied, he liked it though he felt he liked caramel a bit more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:24 pm

"Well then! Not as strong of a response... so I will assume not as much as caramel. Try the vanilla now. Lets see, turtle... peanut cluster... Oh! You aren't allergic to anything are you? That'd be bad if you were to nuts, they don't really check so if you are..." Worried now, Selena leaned over and frowned. She had forgotten something so stupid! What if he was?! He could be getting sick!

"You don't feel any swelling or tingling? Or anything odd?" Her purple eyes were obviously very worried, hoping she didn't need to drag him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocoholics Anonymous
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next