(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chocoholics Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 3:33 pm

"Alrigh..." He had about answered her before she'd brought up allergies and...it seemed she was beginning to panic. He shook his head, "No, I'm not allergic to things like that..."

Hopefully that would quell her obvious worries, he didn't really think he had allergies...definitely none to chocolates and it's ingredients anyway...nothing like food...

"I'm alright."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 pm

"Oh good..." Selena let out a breath, grinning as she adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose. Holding out the nougat one, she took the raspberry and popped it into her mouth. "Try this one~ There's another with caramel but it also has nuts and a few other things in it."

She was enjoying this soothing company and simple fun in trying a box of chocolates...She'd honestly never done this with anyone before, it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Luca accepted the nougat piece she was offering him and ate it; this one tasted pretty good... He gave a nod while he was still chewing, swallowing the piece before answering vocally; "That one was good."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:04 pm

"Better than raspberry?" Selena asked softly, taking a bite from the turtle one and smiling. Mmm so good... She held it out, caramel hanging slightly from it as she moved it to his lips. It was how she fed him chocolates after sex but she was mostly doing it socially right now, as seen from her happy smile.

Not many got to see her like this, so she was happy to share it with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:50 pm

"I believe so, yes..." He felt he might prefer the nougat over the raspberry anyway.

As Selena held out the chocolate turtle she'd taken a bit of to his lips he accepted the piece, giving another nod of approval; he brought up his finger to wipe away some of the stray caramel, having felt it stick to his lip when she'd fed him the piece.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:46 pm

"Mm, but I think not as much as caramel. Aha! Progress~" Selena tilted her head, smiling a bit as she looked back at the box. There were a few more types... but they had tried the general ones. Taking the finger that had wiped away the caramel, she licked it without thinking before nodding towards the fridge.

"So you like these a lot... What about chocolate cakes and such? Wanna try some of those now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:17 pm

"Sure." Chocolate cakes and things, they had just stuck to chocolate candies for now, so it seemed like it would be good to spread out to trying cakes as well.

He had yet to try the vanilla one she'd handed him, having wanted to quell her worries of him being allergic to anything, so he popped it into his mouth; "Hmm...I prefer the raspberry over the vanilla, I believe..."

Though they were both good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 pm

"Ah! Good then." Selena smiled and hopped off the barstool, straightening her sweater over her underwear before moving to the fridge. Pulling out a few mini cakes, enough for one or two people to share easily, Selena carried the covered tray over. Sliding it onto the island, she pushed the box aside and opened it.

Pulling out two forks, she took a bite of one. "Chocolate torte. This one has raspberrys in it, this one is like a coffee chocolate one."

"This one is tiramisu..." Selena pointed out a few and handed over a fork. "Try a few~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Luca watched as Selena headed over towards the fridge, pulling out a tray of mini cakes from the looks of things. He accepted the fork from her, looking down at the cakes he tried the ones with raspberries first, giving a nod towards it.

He'd liked the chocolate with the raspberry filling earlier, so this was also good...

Next he tried the tiramisu, which gained a stronger response than the raspberry; "This type is rather good..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Selena scooped the minicake away, taking a bit herself and enjoying it a bit. Smiling as he tried the tiramisu, Selena also stole that one and took her own bite. "Mmm, it is. Here try this one, its all chocolate, though sweet and slightly bitter kinds."

Moving one closer to him, she set aside the tiramisu one for him to have himself later. He was going to get so full on sweets but Selena didn't care. He seemed to be enjoying himself in his own quiet way... So she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:00 pm

This one was all chocolate then, sweet and bitter kinds; Luca went about trying them, trying it. It was chocolate, so he liked it; it seemed like he was biased towards almost all things chocolate...

Well...sweet...though the bitter he had a bit of a negative response to, but he masked it. It wasn't bad, but he felt he held more of a sweet tooth...

"I think I prefer the sweeter ones...the bitter ones aren't bad, either..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:08 pm

"Mm I see! Then this one should be more to your taste!" Smiling, undeterred by his dislike of the bitter cake, she stole it as well. Replacing it with one that looked a little floofier in design, Selena was sure this one was rather sweet in all ways. Just a nice chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, though fancy and high grade...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:41 am

Luca gave another small nod, moving to take a bite from the cake she pushed over to him after replacing the last. It was much...puffier design wise, it seemed rather high quality in appearance as well...

He took a bite from it, it was all chocolate, and he gave a nod; "This one is rather nice..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:59 am

"Getting even close to full yet? There's a toon more you can try~ If you want a break we can take one and you can eat whatever you preferred to for now." Selena laughed lightly, hopping back off the barstool and stretching her arms over her head.

"I should let the horde out for a bit to run, they are probably getting antsy...Also I got something really cool recently! Like ten of them if you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:06 am

"I believe I'm getting there, but not halfway even quite yet...A break sounds nice though." If he ate too much...it could be bad? How much would human food effect his body? It would require some study later...

"Something cool?" He questioned; ten of something cool?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:12 am

"Here, let me put these away for now." Selena grinned and picked up the box of candies, putting the lid back on it before taking it to the cupboard. Then she put away the cakes after the lid went back on it, humming lightly with that same pleased little grin.

"Its really cool, I promise. Lets go let your best friends out first and then I'll show you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Waiting on Selena to get things put away for now, Luca stood by quietly and patiently. She wasn't saying what the cool things were, which left him curious. Now "cool" was a way of saying something was really nice, so he couldn't help but wonder what it was.

Animals came first though, of course.

"Alright..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 pm

It was maybe her way to tease him a bit, leaving him in the dark about her cool new thing, but Selena had to do some things. Grinning as she moved down the hallway to the room where the pets were locked up, her opening the door was met with a scramble as they all tried to escape at once.

Ignoring the adoring horde, she walked inside the relaxing room and moved to a corner were a few large fluffy soft looking bean bags were. "They come in really soft now and are perfect for naps... I should vacuum them soon, already covered in hair..."

She noticed that they were slowly accumulating dog and cat hair, still tossing herself onto it without caring too much. "So soft and comfy, come here and try it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Luca followed Selena to the room, his eye catching all the animals as they scrambled out in attempt to escape, before he began following again into the room. Those were...

So they were used for sitting and naps...

He approached them just as Selena told him to try it after having tossed herself onto one, moving to sit on one only to feel himself sink some. It...it was soft, definitely.

"It is soft..." He agreed, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 pm

"If you want one and can take it home you can have one. I went overboard and got more than I need." Selena admitted as she lifted her head, looking over at the somewhat pleased Luca. He was hard to read sometimes, but he seemed happy at least.

She felt he was... She could be wrong... "Would you prefer you try your foods in here on the soft? We could take them into the kitchen too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:51 pm

"That's alright?" That wouldn't be too much trouble? It seemed like having a lot had its advantages though...

"Either option seems suitable, so whichever you believe is easiest to manage." He replied; he could try chocolates on these...that seemed like it would be nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:58 pm

"I bought too many. Take one if you want, your teachings are worth way more than I am paying you even if you add in my body at its retail value." Selena laughed, amused at her own stupid joke as she watched Luca. If he wanted it he would get it, all there was to it.

Thinking over the options, it was much easier to keep the animals out of one room than locked in it... "In here will be fine, I can go get the items and as long as the door is closed they won't be able to bother it."

"You'll get the great Selena Archiagott, feared COO as your personal servant today then. People would pay money to have such a service." One eyebrow raised, she sat up entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 1:26 am

"Alright..." Luca replied, if she had too many then he supposed he could; he remained quiet as Selena thought over their options, which would be the best for them.

When she reached a decision he gave another small nod, "That sounds good, are you sure you don't need any assistance?" He could help her carry things in here at least...

Even with the servant statement, which he did gain a small smile at, he felt he could offer her some help...there'd been a lot of things in there she'd had prepared for him to try...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:05 pm

It seems she was lucky and he would take one~ Selena felt pleased, Luca obviously liked it and so therefore he could have it. If it was that obvious she felt he must really like it...

"Well, I could use an animal wrangler to keep them off of the items while I bring them in. Do you think your animal skills are up to keeping six loving pets occupied while I have food?" She chuckled as she stood, giving Luca a smile in return to his.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Luca moved to stand, straightening out of his clothing from where he'd been sitting before giving a nod.

"I believe I can handle that." As Selena shot him a smile, he gave one of his small ones of his own in return.

Keep the pets occupied then, well, if he crouched down to their level rather than stand he was practically a prime target for affection giving...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocoholics Anonymous
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next