(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chocoholics Anonymous

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 4:11 am

That...

"I...Well, I do not live in the area; but while being a doctor, I'm...mostly called upon. That's...perhaps not the most normal, but it's true...I treat injured..."

Doctors of modern time had...a much more strict protocol, though he'd always been sure to take his time in getting here...to make it seem like it took traveling time...

He almost had to wonder if the excuse of being a spiritually aware human with healing abilities would be enough, knowing that...the truth would be more than a little off putting...

His presence, thanks to this gigai, was rather weak as well...

Then again, he was unsure if Selena was even familiar with such a world, so either answer seemed...out there.

If...he were a human with healing abilities, he could...at least state he made a profit in such a way...while being secretive about such abilities as a call in doctor...

For humans though...it seemed shady...

He would not want to give Selena such a...bad image of himself...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:06 pm

"So...you are an...under the table doctor?" Selena's eyebrow raised and she chuckled, before shaking her head softly. "You work for a black market? Yazuka, Mafia?"

She didn't seem bothered by such news at least, though she was still... wary. Depending on where he worked she would have to be careful, they were rather attached to such a doctor they might not take kindly to someone like her's...position. Thinking of this, she decided to warn him. "If its one of those...your bosses might not take kindly to our relationship, as weird as it is... Though really how do you not know... about medicines?"

It was confusing, being an under the table doctor only explained so much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 pm

"I'm not attached to groups such as those, I just...help people if they're hurt..." Luca replied, shaking his head slightly at the names.

He wasn't breaking any rules by coming here to spend time with her, he'd made sure of that.

He just...helped others with injuries...

Certainly not a doctor by modern terms, but... he wasn't even a part of the modern world, not that he would admit that.

He just helped others...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:01 pm

"So...you run a secret clinic?" Selena was confused now...with Luca doing under the table work... He wasn't part of a large group... Was he running a secret clinic in the backstreets to help anyone he could?

That would make sense with what he'd said, but why wasn't he able to speak about it with any degree of certainty? Something was wrong... but... Sighing softly, she shook her head. "If you need money for your clinic please tell me. I'd like to go visit sometime then. What kind of odd doctor are you at least? How did you get your training?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:33 pm

That...seemed a logical reasoning...it was still...shady, but it wasn't as shady in comparison to having ties with the Yakuza or Mafia. That...was a silver lining, right?

At the offer of money he shook his head again; "That's not needed, you don't need to do that. I..."

Really...the spiritual human thing just seemed to be the only route he could take in this matter, but...

How would he explain such an ability, to arrancar...it wasn't bad, but to a human it would come off as...rather unsettling, he believed.

There wasn't... It seemed he was rather backed into a corner here.

"I've studied medical texts on my own." That much was true, he had plenty of books back home, the knowledge though...for the most part was already there. He had no way of explaining that though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:38 pm

"I'd like to see it at least... Especially if you just studied medical texts on your own... Lucaaa! Do you want to go to medical school then? And get proper learning? You can't really help people without knowing a lot..." Learning from medical textbooks?! Selena's eyes were wide, wondering how in the world this man could be a doctor at all!

What was...how was he...even...she should have asked before this point! If he wanted to go to school, she'd help him...definitely...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Medical school? Modern...medical school? It...It seemed interesting, and would...definitely help him learn more modern methods, but...

"That..."

She did not have to go through the effort of...assisting him with such a path though! That...he should learn more from humans, yes, but...that required a much...freer schedule, did it not?

How would he explain such a thing...

He was on call at all times...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Selena waited for him to speak more, her eyebrow raised as she slowly crossed her arms. What did he want...to do then? What was his plan for things...

Luca seemed almost torn, she'd never seen him like this before... "That?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:52 pm

"It...I would not want you to go through such efforts, it seems...like a lot." Luca replied, voicing his thoughts; "I also have to keep in mind the people I normally treat as well...if I'm needed..."

It was...a troubling decision to make, with his true schedule, he was unsure if he'd ever be able to keep up; it was also something that cost...what he knew had to be a large sum of money, and while he knew Selena had no financial problems, it still seemed...

Besides, his current methods were...quite different...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 11:57 pm

"Not particularly. There are all sorts of classes you could take, ones that work around schedules. All I'd have to do was lie about your job...with my name and money it'd be fine for you to study where ever." Selena spoke, brushing aside the worries of the man. What she wanted, she got. That was all there was to it in this.

If he wanted to learn, she'd give him that. It was a simple thing... But still... "Luca...you...can't help many people without knowing enough. Are you sure you are doing a good job? I wouldn't be happy if you were hurting people with your ignorance."

Her eyes were weary, but she was being honest with him. She wouldn't lie to him and she wouldn't hide her feelings on this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:12 am

"..." Luca quieted, unsure...of whether or not to take Selena up on her offer; it...still seemed like a lot, but...he could also learn much more... She claimed his schedule would be no problem, but...

At her question, his eyes moved over to her; "I'm harming no one..."

How...could he explain that though, he realized that a bit too late; he...had confidence in his healing abilities...but they were abilities, they were powers, they weren't...normal by any means.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am

"How do you know?" Selena's voice was sharp, much colder than normal as she slipped from the bean bag and started pacing. Her fingers tapped and she was much tenser than she had ever been before in his presence. This was working Selena, the side she never showed to Luca...

"How are you so sure?" Her eyes shot over to the faltering and quiet man... She felt awful for this but...she couldn't ignore his ignorance on this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:26 am

Selena stood, and the atmosphere about her had become much colder, but she was concerned, he could tell that much; he...what was he supposed to say now, how would he explain it...

Did he...truly have to try to explain this...spiritual world that most humans did not believe existed? He would rather not...seem insane in her eyes though...

...It still seemed like the only choice he could make here...despite his thoughts...

"It..." Looking up at her for a moment, his eyes shifted down to his hands that rested on the books; "Do...you believe...some can possess abilities...beyond what's normal?"

He'd been led into a corner...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 am

Selena watched Luca falter more, his eyes moving to look at her briefly before they fell to the hands resting on his books. Once she heard his words though...

Instantly her demeanor changed. Her purple eyes widened for a moment, before an odd look came over her features. She... paused her pacing and she spoke with a bit of a quiet voice. "...Why do you ask me this?"

She...wasn't sure how to respond other than that. Why was he asking her this? Was...he...no, its not possible. What would be the odds?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:02 am

Why was he asking? That...

He had been hoping he'd get a yes or a no...so if it'd been a yes, he could have maybe...shrugged it off, but...she was wondering why he was asking her.

"Would it be...insane of me to say I possess...an ability to treat the injured...to heal?" There was...still a chance he could shrug it off as a joke, but...someone like him rarely joked. There was a small chance just...shrugging it off would prove successful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 am

Luca's words startled Selena and shocked her into utter silence, where before it had merely been thoughtful. So...he was one then... Or he was insane and thought he was.

Stumbling towards the beanbag, she dropped to her knees gracefully and held out her hand for him to take... On it formed a perfect crystal dagger, gorgeous and insanely sharp. "Show me Luca."

A healing gift? How...how amazing... she wanted to see it. He could cut her and show her then.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:26 am

That... She'd just...formed that out of no where, so she...

That's how she'd made...that violin, made it in such a quick time as she'd said she had. He had just thought... but she'd made it...like this...

"It's...unpleasant though..." He stated; arrancar didn't mind, but a human... it would be...disgusting to a human. The most logical species he could go with here would be fullbringer, they were tainted by hollows... They relied on something that was special to them...to form their abilities...meaning...his blood could...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:43 am

"What does it do then? How do you manifest it? Are you a fullbringer, a hi-spec or a Quincy?" She assumed one of the three, it never crossed her mind that he would be one of the...others. Selena was smiling as her blade disappeared, the dislike of what he could do obvious on his face and thus she would wait to let him explain.

She was...relaxed now. Utterly relaxed and waiting, accepting of his words. So he could heal with his powers? That would explain it... If he still wanted to learn more, she would help him get into a school to do so as well though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:48 am

"Fullbringer..." Luca replied, that was the most obvious route for him to take; "My...It's...My blood has healing properties...I'm able to create medicine from it...dilute the blood enough until I what matters is left...and...I'm able to heal injuries by doing so."

He let out a small breath as he looked down again, "Of course, making the medicine is...unnecessary, but...it makes it...more tolerable..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 am

Fullbringer? Another? She...couldn't sense him... at all. Not even a hint of taint... Selena frowned slightly and then bit her lip. "But I can't sense you at all... I'm a quincy, we are rather...sensitive to the taint from those monsters. Since...well we'll die if we come in contact."

It was a simplified version of events... but good enough. Not many fullbringers knew enough about quincies anyways. Still she shuddered and wrapped her arms around herself, rubbing them. Blood...her impulse to cut herself had been a very bad one for her. She would have...freaked out and panicked has he used that.

"I-I'm glad you...can do that...but please never do that to me...B-Blood is..." The normally calm Selena looked away, sitting back on her legs and couldn't help admitting it. "Even...the medicine... I think I would..."

She would freak out. She would...freak out...blood on her was too much. Someone elses.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:18 am

Monster...the exact reason he did not and would not give her the absolute truth; she...couldn't sense anything from him, well...his gigai suppressed his presence greatly.

She was a Quincy then, he was glad...she hadn't gone through with using that dagger on herself then...

"I won't use it..." He stated, noticing how she became uncomfortable at his explanation. She was one that was...uncomfortable with blood, he was relieved he had explained it then, and had not been made to show. "I didn't plan to...It's unpleasant."

Truthfully, he didn't mind it...but as a human...it was disgusting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:26 am

"Thank you... Unpleasant... Maybe someone else would be fine with it." Selena noticed Luca's words and tried to give him a smile, but it failed. She...was terrified of blood. Bone chilling terror, panicking terror. The few times she got anothers blood on her when she'd had to defend herself had left the other quincies settling her into the office moreso.

Hollows were fine. They were animals to be killed...

But a human?

Their blood...

Standing suddenly, she turned around and stalked to a large covered table, pulling the cloth off of it to reveal... a large chunk of the city made entirely of crystal down to the smallest detail. People on the streets, animals...cars? Windows... inside some buildings were even items like tiny desks and workers...

"...Come see." Distraction, she needed a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:39 am

"Perhaps..."

He was unsure though, arrancar...they were fine with it, but he was unsure if a human would ever be interested or intrigued by such an ability.

That was...alright though, he rarely mixed himself with humans other than Selena...and now she knew...

His attention went to her as she walked over to a covered table to reveal...that was...a city? Standing up and approaching the table, he noticed that it was indeed the city here, made entirely out of crystal.

It was extremely detailed, and Luca couldn't help look impressed in his own subtle way. There were even items in the buildings...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:01 am

"I-I just...have odd circumstances." Selena was observant and she...sensed a bit of sadness from her reaction coming from Luca. She couldn't help it but she still felt...awful for it. Reaching over as he came to examine her city, she took his hand and squeezed it. He seemed impressed, yes, but that wasn't as important as soothing him.

"I'm sure there's others who...don't have that phobia. Its... blood is a phobia to me. Someone else's blood, specifically on me. I can sort of stand my own, I can get blood drawn... pictures of other's blood makes me ill and well... if it gets on me... I panic. Really bad." She wanted to explain, she wanted him to feel better... she cared about him, she didn't want him sad. The city might be a good distraction but it wouldn't actually solve his hurt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 am

Luca was quiet as Selena explained herself, it was...alright, if she panicked at the sight of blood...or more specifically, had other's blood on her, then he was relieved he hadn't shown her.

"It's alright... I understand." He replied as he felt her take his hand; "I'm...relieved I didn't have to use it."

It was...a bit of a sad discovery, not...that she held a phobia, but that...secretly...he was everything she hated for the most part.

That was...a secret to keep though, even more so now...

His excuse about being a fullbringer had worked, and while his ability was more than a little unpleasant to her, he was still...overall alright.

"I know it's an unpleasant ability in general, of all the things that could be used for healing..." Right now, he was speaking as a human...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocoholics Anonymous   Chocoholics Anonymous - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocoholics Anonymous
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next