(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blowing Things Out of Proportion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:49 am

"I meant...after you examine me, at home, where it's safe to be unclothed." He needed to convince her that he was alright, "After you make sure, with one-hundred percent certainty, then we can do all of those things. Food, hot tub, anything, it'd be...good for us to relax some together."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:52 am

At Rin's words Aoi just growled again and then... plopped onto the ground on her butt. She obviously intended to stay there for a while, her legs crossed and she leaned her elbows on her knees with her hands under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:56 am

"..." With a sigh, Rin moved to redress himself, putting everything aside from his scarf back on as he held it in his grasp, glancing at Aoi again as she continued to pout.

He moved on his knees near her, moving in front of her where he sat down.

"...Aoi." Rin started, "I promise, I'll let you look me over fully...I would just rather...not do it where someone could hear things and come to investigate..."

He had...just a bit more fight in him, he had to convince her somehow it'd be best if they could go home for injury checking! She wouldn't be seen if someone investigated...he would...that wouldn't be good. At all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:00 am

The man could be heard behind her getting redressed, though she showed no sign of any bit of getting grumpier or better in the least. She sat there even as he moved to his knees in front of her.

Aoi looked up at Rin and turned slightly red, looking away as she grumbled something under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:04 am

Rin moved closer when Aoi averted her eyes, noting the red tint in her cheeks. He could...He needed to convince her. It'd just take...a little more maybe.

He moved a bit closer, and with a breath moved his scarf around back of her, both ends to it in his hands as he pulled her a bit closer to him. "Please...Aoi? I'd feel much more comfortable, I know...you're worried, but I promise you I'm alright."

Saying that he leaned in a bit closer, placing a kiss on her head before looking down at her directly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 am

Rin was being sneaky, getting closer... Aoi plotted to move away when he got too close but was stopped by the most evil cage known to man. Rin's precious scarf pulled her to him, Aoi's eyes widening as she eeped. Her face turned the shade of a ripe tomato, there was no escape for her now...

Hearing him speak like that, she looked to the side and down while the color in her face never faded. "...Y-You keep saying my name and looking at me like that! I-I...can't be...p-pouty..."

Giving in with a sigh as Rin kissed her head, her eyes glanced up to his and she gave a pathetic nod. He won, she was the loser. The spoils were his to use as he saw fit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:13 am

Rin finally gave a smile, a happier one as he moved to give Aoi a short kiss after she'd given a nod, giving him the alright that they could go home for this.

"Thank you, Aoi." He'd been saying her name a lot, which he'd not been doing unconsciously for the longest time. He was trying to get into at least a better habit of doing so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Aoi returned the kiss, sighing afterwards and flushing more. Rin was smiling happily, she couldn't be upset or mad at him. She couldn't even resist him now at all...

As he thanked her with her name, she jolted slightly and looked up at him, her hand came up to his cheek as a rather soft and very adoring smile came over her features. "Welcome Rin. Take me home, okay? I want to make really sure you are okay. I...can't stand thinking you were hurt. It makes me very upset..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:55 pm

With a nod, Rin moved to stand, offering his hand out to Aoi after he'd pulled his scarf back around himself. They'd head home then, and Aoi could do as she pleased to assure herself he wasn't hurt.

"We'll head back now then, it's alright."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Aoi accepted the help from Rin, taking his hand as he removed his scarf. That had been oddly smart of him to do, she would never hurt his precious scarf and it had trapped her well. Nodding, she dropped the hand once she stood, before hopping up into a tree.

Looking over her shoulder she smiled softly. "I'll meet you there! Its too tempting to be near you and not touch you. Plus you can't talk to me while heading back... So I'll just go on ahead!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 7:52 pm

"A-Ah, right. I'll meet you there." Rin gave a nod, looking up at Aoi after she'd jumped up into the tree, and returned her smile with one of his own.

Having said that, Rin headed out of the wooded, shrubby covered area with his things in hand and began heading home.

--

He arrived home a bit later, looking around for any signs of Ruka, but he'd noticed the car was gone, a friend might of called, either way, she wasn't working today so she probably wouldn't be gone very long.

Maybe she was making plans for that karaoke thing she'd mentioned to him earlier...

Shaking his head at the thought, he headed up the the stairs towards his room.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Aoi had gotten there ahead of Rin by a bit and arrived into his room with ease through the wall. Smiling, she moved to his bed and waited... But even if it wouldn't take Rin too long to head back, Aoi was exhausted still.

The nap earlier hadn't helped too much, trees were uncomfortable and she had still been upset, so the shinigami ended up slowly drifting off. Her eyes closed softly as she slowly ended up laying on her side, breathing softly as deep sleep overtook her. Normally she would have sensed someone getting closer and awoken but Rin's energy was too familiar for her to register it and instead she slept on despite his movements up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Rin shut the door behind him, about to speak, considering he knew Aoi would be here upon his arrival, but stopped short when he noticed her asleep. Unable to help a smile from crossing his face, he walked over to the end of the bed to grab a spare blanket to carefully place over her.

She seemed peaceful, it'd be best to let her nap, and sleep off any exhaustion she felt.

As quietly as he could, and with the least amount of movement as he could manage so as not to disturb her, he moved to seat himself on the bed and sit back some; he was content to just relax here while she napped.

He took out his phone, shuffling through it to see if he had any unread messages he needed to check.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Aoi felt the blanket settle on her, waking her just slightly but all she sensed was Rin so her mind fell back into slumber as she snuggled under it. Not waking when he settled himself on the bed, she instead slept softly and uninterrupted for a bit before she slowly woke up.

Her senses stretched out as she rolled to her back, looking over and up at Rin with a sleepy smile as that was where they put him for now. "Heey. You were supposed to let me check you for injuries."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:19 pm

As Aoi began to wake up, Rin turned his attention to her, returning her sleepy smile with a soft one of his own as she began to speak.

"I didn't want to disturb you, you seemed to be sleeping peacefully, so I wanted you to get some rest."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:33 pm

"You... are too nice." Aoi yawned and stretched on the bed in a rather cat like manner as she loosened up her muscles. Rolling to her stomach, she moved over near Rin and laid her head on his lap.

"I can trust you aren't too hurt. Unless you have some on your back? I can take care of those you know Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:51 pm

Rin shook his head as Aoi moved to his lap, "I shouldn't...I mean, I fell forward mostly; I don't think I ever hit my back on anything."

He didn't think he had any injuries or scratches on his back; he'd obtained some on his chest and such, but Aoi had healed those.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Aoi closed her eyes as she gave a soft, relieved sigh. "Oh good. Well not good! But...just okay."

Snuggling into Rin's lap, she sighed as she realized a large problem. "If Ruka comes back it'll be odd for me here without my gigai. You too, since you can't just hide up here... I was gonna ask if you were busy tonight but I guess I should head back instead..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:15 pm

"Mn? I-I suppose..." She was right, with Ruka coming home he couldn't just hide up here, "Ah, I'm not busy though...but, I suppose if you feel like you should head back then..."

It'd be a bit disappointing to just have her leave, but if she didn't have her gigai then things would be difficult.

"I'm not busy currently, but in the next few days Ruka plans to drag me out to some karaoke night...I'd rather not though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:25 pm

"I-I'd like to stay. If... I can? But only if it doesn't cause you problems..." She'd gotten all the excess paperwork done, in addition to todays this morning and last night. Aoi would be fine staying, it was just the matter of making things harder on Rin to her.

Her whole body perked up from the small sad pouting she had started once she realized she might have to go, at the sound of karaoke. Her eyes sparkled a bit as she smiled. "Oh! I want to go, can I go with you?... Oh wait you said you don't want to go."

Aoi deflated and she sighed as her head turned, glancing to the side a bit sadly. "Sorry Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:29 pm

"I don't think it'd be a problem, if you want to stay, you can stay." Rin replied, moving his hand to her head to gently run his fingers over her hair in soft a soft petting.

At her reaction about the Karaoke though, he seemed a bit surprised for a short moment. "A-Aha. I have to go, Ruka's orders. It...might be easier on me if you do come, I'd be grateful for your company."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:34 pm

"Then I'll stay." Aoi's voice was soft as she turned back to stare up at Rin, smiling sweetly as he played with her hair. She let out a small pleased sound and snuggled closer to him, if that was possible.

Surprising Rin was an odd thing for her at this point in time, so Aoi stared a bit when he seemed so about her response. Giving a small laugh, she nodded. "Then I'll go for sure. I can't leave you to deal with something you don't like alone... I'll stay by your side."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:40 pm

"Thank you." Rin smiled, glad that Aoi would be going with him then; if she hadn't decided to go, he'd have probably just sat off to the side and drank, after all, he wasn't one for karaoke in general. Ruka, though, loved it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 pm

"Mm, don't thank me. I've always wanted to try it! It looks like it would be fun even if I am not that good at singing. I can do flutes but... I'm not as good with my voice." Aoi sighed softly, a hand reaching up to touch Rin's cheek. She ran her thumb gently across his cheek as her hand cupped it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:49 pm

"I'll stick to drinking, I ah...well, you know." Rin replied with a sheepish laugh, he'd watch himself on the alcohol intake, but he'd rather not attempt singing, he was perfectly fine with watching everyone else sing since they all seemed to really enjoy it.

"You can play flutes though? That's a fun skill to have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next