(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blowing Things Out of Proportion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Rin gave another light chuckle, happy at seeing Aoi smiling and happy with his words as she leaning in, moving her forehead against his own. "Mhmm, thank you." He replied, giving a small nod against her.

At the mention of a game, he rose a brow. "A game? Sure."

That was good if she did, they wouldn't have to worry too much about her getting bored if he had to go downstairs for something. "Do you need anything to play it on? There's my laptop over there, and there's gaming consoles in the lounging room up here...unless it's a portable...?"

He assumed it was electronic...as a single person couldn't really do much with a board game...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 am

"Welcome~" Aoi leaned her mouth down and kissed Rin a few times, her lips barely touching his as she showered him with kisses. Rin was hers to kiss! She pulled her head back, a small smirk showing before she kissed him for real.

Pulling back after a moment, she nuzzled his face softly. "Thank you. I'll need a laptop! Its a computer game apparently, Mia gave it to me to play when I went to see Captain during work."

Smiling, she moved to get off of his lap, but he was holding her... So she waited. It wasn't as if she didn't like being like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:12 am

Unable to help it, Rin's smile brightened as Aoi moved to give him a few kisses before she moved to kiss him for real, to which he responded to.

After a moment she pulled back, "Ah, I see. It's over there on the desk then." He replied, loosening his hold on her so she could move as he glanced over towards the desk that sat against the wall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:36 am

"Okay!" Smiling, Aoi hopped off of Rin's lap and bounded over to the desk, pulling out the seat and plopping into it. Booting it up, she waited and spun in circles while giggling slightly.

Stopping only once the computer was started, she put the disk in after pulling the case from her uniform. The sound of a CD drive whirling made her smile, she was still learning about computers but knew enough for this, happy she could successfully do something like this. "Thank you Shiro-usa~"

Waiting for the game to download what it needed and load up, she spun more with more exuberant giggles.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:51 am

Rin gave a smile, sitting by for a few moments just in case she needed help with something. She'd likely need to install it, though it seemed she already knew how to, and had things under control.

As she spun around, giggling, he couldn't help but chuckle himself. She was happy, and she seemed rather excited about this game.

"I think I'll go get a glass of water, do you want me to bring you back anything? Snacks?" Rin asked, moving from the bed and over to the door, glancing over at Aoi as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 am

Rin seemed as happy with the game as I am, Aoi thought mostly to herself as he gave a chuckle, unaware it was for her own happy actions. Stopping her spinning in an instant, she looked at Rin and smiled.

"Mhm! Do you have any suckers, I've been craving some candy... Please shiro-usa?" Aoi tilted her head and smiled, before hearing a beep behind her... It seemed it was done! Without waiting for a reply, she gave a happy little exclamation and spun back to the computer to start it up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:22 am

"I think we have some candy downstairs, I'll bring some up to you then." Rin replied, "Be right back."

Saying that, he left the room, heading downstairs to the kitchen to gather some snacks and drinks. He brought out a tray from one of the cabinets so he could carry it all easier before getting to work on finding what they wanted.

He had gotten himself some water, getting Aoi a glass as well before moving on to snacks. He found a few sweet things, a few suckers like she had mentioned wanting, along with a few other sweet treats that Ruka had made for anyone to have.

It took him a little bit, but he gathered the things on the tray and picked it up, heading back upstairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:32 am

Aoi gave Rin a grin over her shoulder as he left. "Thank you~"

Her focus then went to the game, ARISU=ARISU. Mia had seemed to think Aoi would enjoy it and well she was inclined to believe the woman. She knew her games well, to be seen from the times Aoi had seen her playing ones on those hand held thingys. This was apparently a dating game? Clicking with the mouse, she smiled as the opening animation started before giving a loud squeak as she fell back.

There in the game could have been Rin's twin almost. Just a palette swap and a few minor changes... Staring at the opening, Aoi decided that one. That one right there...

As the opening faded away, Aoi began her adventures in Wonderland after inputting her own name. She would... go for...that one... For sure...

Still on the common route, she hummed along to the music as she completely forgot about everything else for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 am

Just as Rin reached the top of the stairs, he heard a muffled squeak from his room. Aoi? He blinked; was something wrong?

He made his way to his room, wondering that. She'd sounded...surprised? It had been rather muffled, so he couldn't entirely tell from where he'd been.

"Aoi, something wrong?" Rin asked, opening the door before shutting it behind him, noting she looked fine and was playing her game normally as if she hadn't just squeaked a few moments ago... "I found a lot of sweets."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:01 am

Not looking up as Rin entered the room, her voice sounded... a bit shocked as she spoke. "...I found a Rin bun. A purple Rin bun."

Aoi blinked and smiled, reading and listening to the people speaking a bit, saving her progress before turning with a wide grin. "He was stressed and ran away. I'm going to have sex with that one. Thank you Shiro-Usa!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 am

A purple...Rin bun?

He sat the tray down on the desk, a small distance away from the laptop as Aoi continued speaking, her words though...

"E....Eh...?" What? Rin bun...Stressed...ran away...sex with that one...what...

What in the world was she playing!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:37 am

Aoi smiled at Rin, reaching the character select stage after getting one of those nice pictures. She grabbed a sucker and used it to point as her mouse hovered over the figure. "Rin look! He looks like you!"

Rin seemed confused, this might help. Tilting her head she gave him a smile before turning back to the game and selecting the man. "He's a bunny man I think. He went purple from all the bad things in his life and he's really stressed out. The game is rated for adults so I assume it means there is sex!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:47 am

A-Ah...

Huh!?

Looking at the screen, Rin was...more than a little surprised to see a character that looked like him, almost exactly but just a palette swap...What...

A bunny man...

A..Ah...so this was one of those...mm...otome? They were visual novels targeted towards the female audience. But...How did a character looking nearly identical to him end up...in one?

"A..Ah."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:52 am

"I'm gonna do his route~ I am doing his route, I mean." Aoi laughed as she unwrapped the sucker, popping it into her mouth despite the surprised Rin. He made little more than a sound of shock, to which she turned and tilted her head for a moment...

Well wouldn't you be shocked to find someone looking like you in a game? Oh well~

Bun man's alarm went off and she was giggling as she played, legs swinging lightly as she was unable to touch the floor with the seat up this high. Turning and popping the sucker out of her mouth, she looked at Rin after something hit her. "Mm, Rin is there anything you want to do? I can stop the game for now. I could also go to the bed with it and cuddle you too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:15 pm

"I see.." Rin gave a nod at her words, taking his glass of water back to the bed to place it on the bedside table before he moved to sit down, and relax himself as he leaned back against the bed, watching Aoi giggle at the game she was playing a few feet away.

At her suggestions, he blinked, "You don't need to quit playing, have fun with it. I'm alright, though if you want to bring it over here to play I don't mind, whichever would be more comfortable for you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Looking at the laptop and items, Aoi smiled and scooted out of her chair and moved to unplug the laptop from the wall. He would have his answer by her actions.

Moving it to the bed, she moved to plug it in an outlet nearby before moving the tray of candy and snacks to the bedside table. Then, bounding onto the bed, she hopped up and leaned against Rin as she pulled the laptop up. "There! Where I want to be exactly. Oh I hear chains?"

Aoi perked up more as her eyes went to the game, widening slightly. "Ohohoho~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:41 am

Rin sat by as Aoi moved to the bed with the laptop in hand, plugging it into the nearest outlet before she went and fetched the snacks and her drink over so they'd be accessible to her while she played. Unable to help it, he gave a soft smile as she leaned against him, though his expression morphed into one that was a mixture between mild surprise and confusion as she laughed.

Chains...?

He could hear the game, rather clearly from where he was...just...this was definitely not a type he expected...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 10:59 am

It was impossible for Aoi to look at Rin's face, her own turning a beat red color as she continued. It got so bad she had to cover her mouth with her hand and look away. Mia...had these types of games?! How?! What kind... of game was this!?

It had a weird and yet oddly attractive Rin who... was tying the main character up and now... Aoi let out a squeak, her hand coming up to her face as the sounds of kissing and such came across the speaker. She was flustered beyond belief, her hands covering her face as she covered it, leaving room for her eyes to peak out as the NotRin moaned lightly. "...H-He...tied...her up and...now..."

Aoi bit a finger and leaned against her Rin more, face still covered and red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:28 am

Considering he had nothing else to focus on, aside from the occasional check of his phone, Rin had kept his eye on Aoi and the game as she played it. What...Just what kind of game was this, anyway!?

The character that was basically a recoloring of him was...Just...what...tying up...

Those noises...

He glanced down to Aoi at her squeak, noting her covered face. E-Even Aoi was getting flustered by it! Usually it was only...him that could make her that way, but now...this game was doing so so easily!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm

Completely unaware of Rin's reaction, Aoi became unbelievably flustered, her face growing more and more red as she played until finally she snapped. Setting the laptop on the bed in front of her, she scooted away from it with a squeak. This also meant she scooted away from Rin as she fled the rather evil game.

Lifting up the blankets, Aoi crawled under them until she was a lump in the middle of the bed that shook and vibrated slightly. Small little sounds of flustered squeaking sounded from the ball as she muttered to herself very very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 am

Rin watched in...slight disbelief as Aoi reacted to the game...very strongly. She...

He watched as she finally moved the laptop from her and scooted away from it with a squeak. It'd effected her that much!? H...How!? He...he'd been there for the game yes, but...even he hardly ever made her like this!

Adding to his disbelief, he continued to watch as Aoi lifted the blankets and hid herself! What...What!?

"A...Aoi?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:23 am

There was no response other than a shuffling of clothing from Aoi, then a furious clicking of texting. A small light shone in the blanket.

Aoi was texting Muika.

[How do I get Rin to tie me up in bed, Muika please I need your help! ><]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 am

Rin watched, still in disbelief at...all of this, noting the small light under the blankets. She was...messaging someone? He could hear the clicking of the keys of her phone, sending someone a message as she didn't respond to him.

W...That game had done that much?

--

Muika...could only stare at the message in shock. It'd...How was she supposed to know!?

[w Hat?!]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:00 am

Aoi let out a frustrated sound as Muika's text was not helpful. The blanket quivered slightly as she scrunched up more, Rin being entirely ignored for the moment. She had important work...

[I dunno hooow and he won't! I want to! He might like it to! Do you have ideas?;_;]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:06 am

Now she seemed...frustrated? Just what was she talking about under there? Rin blinked, unable to do much of anything...not knowing what really he could do...

--

A-Again; h-how was she supposed to know!? T-Tying up was not some kink she had! How was she supposed to know how to get Rin to do it!?

[Yo u cant just as k??]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next