(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blowing Things Out of Proportion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:13 am

"Thanks." Aoi would have Rin go over her entire body, looking for the remains of her scars if any could be found. She had no idea what he would find but she hoped... maybe...

Rin was smiling more and Aoi pulled back to properly see his face, smiling up at him in return. She wanted to see him... she felt bad still for how she had acted. Especially with how worried he had been. If he had sensed it and ran that far... He used his bringer's light!?

Her eyes widened as she stared in shock. "Rin you did? You really did it? Did that... to get there faster?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:03 am

Rin gave a nod, "I did, though...I'm not very good at it quite yet. I kept tripping since I couldn't stop...aha...and at one point I hadn't even meant to use it but...I did so it sent me flying..."

He gave a small, sheepish laugh at admitting that, his hand moving to his scarf as it usually did out of nervous habit.

"I managed though, I wanted to get there as fast as I could..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:48 am

"You seem okay but did you hurt yourself? I can heal you slightly! Please? Let me check." Aoi was now worried, pulling back and trying to examine Rin as she moved her hands from his body. She could heal any small wounds he had, and moved to start stripping him to check as she tugged at his coat. "Still... I am proud. I know that sounds silly, but I am proud... You did it Rin!"

"Mm, if you had... if I hadn't been able to deal with it I would have ended up killing you. Especially if you had shown up. Not...my hollow. Me. The old me." Aoi's voice was soft, but her hands were insistent on his clothes even still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:25 am

"Hurt? Ah...I'm fine, Aoi; really." Rin replied, a bit quickly as Aoi immediately moved to his clothes, meaning toe remove them so she could examine him. If anything, he got a few scratches from all the bushes such he'd fallen in, nothing serious...

"I'm...sorry, I knew there was a chance there'd be danger, but...I couldn't just stand by, I had to know."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 am

"Because you are the biggest worrywart in existence and also the most curious. Now strip so I can see! I want to make sure you aren't hurt too badly." Aoi's voice was teasing at first, but it was clear she was rather determined to examine him herself. She puffed up a cheek and stared at him, before a small smile sppeared.

"...It makes me happy though. That you were...that worried over me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:16 am

Rin's laugh was sheepish in response to Aoi's words; he'd worried a lot, he couldn't deny that or make a retort to her statement of calling him a worrywart, he was, and he knew that.

He'd brought them pretty far, for the most part...most people wouldn't ever come back here because there were perfectly good benches and places to be...but, still...

He eventually did as asked, moving to remove his shirt at least so she could look him over like she wanted to. Really...at most he'd suffered a few scratches or small bruises, he felt fine, but if it'd make her feel better to check him over, he'd allow it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:29 pm

Aoi stared, her frown growing larger even as Rin sheepishly laughed. When would he finally take his shirt off... Her smile returned as he stripped, her eyes examining him for small bruises that she noticed immediately. He never had any wounds.

Muttering the incantation for the healing spell, her fingers glowed lightly as she gently circled around any bruises or scrapes she found. Concentrating utterly, she was absorbed in the work of healing any injuries he had gotten from his stupid rush.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Rin remained quiet, sitting back some as Aoi moved to examined him. She was utterly focused as she healed him, even the tiniest scratch or bruise she moved to take care of.

If just a few scratches and bruises had her this intent and worried about healing him, he didn't dare imagine what would happen if he were to have actually gotten hurt...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Having finished setting the spells, it wouldn't take them all more than a few moments to fix him right up. Aoi moved back and smiled at Rin, hoping he felt a bit better since small wounds could be the most annoying. "Finish stripping so I can examine the rest Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:24 pm

An expression of surprise crossed his face at Aoi's request; she...needed him to...even if they were in private right now they were still outside! "W-We're still...outside though, Aoi."

They could...Did he have to here? Even if she were just healing his wounds it'd be easier to do so without the risk, no matter how small, of someone coming back there and seeing this! It'd just be him, sitting around nearly naked...Aoi wouldn't be seen...

Privacy...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:43 pm

Aoi stared. "Strip or I sit on you and strip you myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:47 pm

"E-Eh...? Aoi...Aoi, can't we just...go somewhere else?" He replied, his words coming out rather quick as she stared at him. "It'd be...not in public...or outside..."

Please...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Aoi blinked and puffed up her cheeks before replying. "No!"

Diving forward, she sat on his lap, holding him down and pushing him lightly to the ground. "I have to check you. You could be hurt badly! Now sit still, I am checking the rest of you now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:59 pm

Rin bit back a surprised noise as Aoi dove forward, moving onto his lap, though some of it had just barely escaped.

Hurt badly!? He'd walked here just fine!

"A-Aoi, really, I'm fine!" He replied, his voice a rushed whisper almost; as much as he wanted to reassure her he was fine, he needed to keep quiet himself, loud noise from him would just attract severely unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:48 am

"I don't trust that! Riiin." Aoi's eyes narrowed as Rin whispered, flipping around on his lap in a swift motion. Moving up his body just slightly, she moved to removed his pants. "I have to make sure. I-I... just you hurt yourself helping me. Or trying to! I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:54 am

"A..." She didn't trust what he was saying!? He'd, been fine walking here though!

He kept his mouth clamped shut, no noise, no attention, no noise, no attention...

Just shut up, keep quiet, let Aoi examine him for the injuries since she just couldn't wait to do so, and not draw any attention. "Gh..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:59 am

Aoi swiftly removed Rin's pants, bending down and examining him closely. Her hands ran up and down his legs, healing any small injuries she found rather intently. "There all... wait. Mm..."

Looking at his underwear, Aoi slid her hands under it and lifted it up a bit so she could look under it. "I can't check the rest of you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:04 am

The urge to cover his face in humiliation was strong, very strong. His face was already burning madly at how embarrassing this was, and it only seemed to increase as he felt her hands move to his underwear.

Why would he have gotten hurt anywhere down there!? He'd fallen face first, on his chest and such! Not...Why!?

The urge to cover his face won out, and his hands moved directly up to cover as much of his face as it was possible.

"Why...would I have gotten hurt down there...? I swear I didn't..." He said, in his previous rushed whisper, though it was muffled slightly due to his hands.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 am

"... Fine." Aoi popped off of Rin, an obvious pout on her features as she moved to stand. Looking away, she puffed up her cheeks and stared at a tree. If the tree could possible catch on fire from her glare, it wasn't happening... though it might be a close thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:18 am

Rin lay there for a few more moments, peeking between his fingers to see Aoi facing a tree and pouting, and with a sigh he sat up. "If it'll make you feel even the least bit better...we can go home and you can check, Aoi..."

He swore there were no injuries and he was nearly one-hundred percent positive there weren't any, he didn't...didn't mind her checking but they were in the back of the park!

"I would...just feel much more comfortable if we were...not outside and in public."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:23 am

"Mmph." Aoi made a sound in her throat, looking away even still. She kept her arms crossed and glared more invisible lasers from her eyes. The poor tree would be vaporized at this point, if she had had any ability to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:28 am

"Ah..." Rin blinked, "I just..."

Aoi was in full pout mode, and she was barely even responding to him...

"If we go home, after you look over me like you want, I could make you something to eat? Ah..." He doubted that would work really, but still. "Besides, wouldn't the dirt and such be bad to examine me on? It could get on me and hide a scratch or something if I moved around?"

Which...he had...though he didn't think he'd dirtied any scratches, his clothes probably...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:31 am

Aoi glanced at Rin, her cheeks puffed up more and she turned around fully. "Hmmmmph."

Her nose lifted and her head turned up as she continued her pouting. He tempted her with those, but she must remain strong. Yes Rin food was... something she wanted... And yes dirt might hide wounds...

But she had to remain firm!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:36 am

"Ah..." She'd glanced at him...at least.

In this instance, he felt as if this were a familiar situation...right, something similar had happened in front of their friends home...that'd resulted in...

Shaking the thought, Rin though about what else he could say...

"If we go home we can spend some time in the hot tub? It can be nice, and soothing." She could do that anytime she visited, but then again, she could get food made by him too...he was offering common things, but, she liked those things, he knew.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 am

"Not with you hurt!" Aoi mumbled, her head trying to turn to look at Rin. However she held firm, arms firmly clasped around her and head safely turned up while her cheeks returned to their puffy state after her outburst.

No! She did not want hot tub! Or food! Or cuddles and kisses... Or... anything. She wanted nothing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next