(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blowing Things Out of Proportion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:13 am

Aoi saw the text, sighed deeply, rubbed her eyes and then the lump on the bed shifted. It moved at a slow pace to the entrance to the blanket underworld, and then lifted as Aoi's blue eyes appeared from the depths of the blanket.

"Can you tie me up Rin?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:18 am

Rin's had been watching the lump under the covers that was Aoi as she sent messages, and finally he heard her give a sigh, and emerge from the covers some to look up at him...and...

"W-What? W.." Rin sputtered some, surprised by the sudden...request. Ju...Had that game brought this on!? Well...she'd hinted at liking that kind of thing b...before but-!!

"A-A..." Granted, he'd been close to offering such a thing a few times as well, but he'd had yet to resort to it. "W-What...?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Aoi stared up at Rin hopefully, before that hope was swiftly crushed under foot. Sighing deeply and sadly, she disappeared back under the blanket and became a lump of small light and texting sounds once more. He was too flustered, too flustered by far to even think of agreeing.

[He said what twice but nothing else. Whats the backup plan?]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:42 pm

[B ack up plan!? I I don't know! Tell him how much you d like i t??]

Muika didn't know what to tell her, this was in no way her area of expertise! J...Just what was she supposed to say!?

--

And just like that Aoi had dove back under the covers...

What?

"A-Aoi...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:51 pm

[Okay.]

Aoi moved back out from under the covers, smiling with a red blush filled face as Rin spoke her name in question. "Hm, Rin?"

She should probably see what he wanted first. It would only be polite...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:53 pm

"I...I was just..."

He didn't really know what to ask...as he hadn't thought that far ahead...

She...That game had brought some of this on, but deep down he knew it was something she wanted...she...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Crawling fully out of the blanket, Aoi smiled and gave a small laugh as she moved closer to Rin. "Hm...?"

What was wrong? What...did he have to say? She would be quiet and listen, his wants and needs were just as important even if she was vibrating as she attempted to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm

"A...Um..." He was glad she'd laughed, though he still had no idea what he wanted to say..."I didn't really...think through this far." He admitted with some reluctance.

She...she kept hiding under the covers, and now she was talking to him and...

She looked like she wanted to say something though, just by looking at her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Rin was supremely silly and ridiculous. Aoi laughed softly as he admitted that, moving up to kiss his cheek softly. Her hand reached up into the light colors locks of his, smiling happily. "I see!"

"...Muika said that telling you I like it a lot might help? She was the one who suggested I just ask. Mm, if Muika's advice doesn't help maybe Ruka would know... I don't know very many others who have sex regularly." Aoi murmured softly, more than a bit to herself. She had asked for help but gotten barely any in return...

She was a sensei, not a student.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:10 am

She...She really wanted...wanted that didn't she? The tying up thing...

She'd been asking Muika? Wait...ask who next?

Rin's expression briefly turned into one of horror at hearing Aoi's words. "N-N...You don't need to ask her!"

Ruka!? He...He did not need to be in a discussion involving...asking Ruka for advice on these things! N-No way! And he did not need to be told his sister did those things. It was unspoken! It didn't need to be said! At all! No way! He didn't need to hear it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:15 pm

"But..." Aoi's face grew pouty, intensely pouty. Who else could she ask!? Deciding maybe...it was too much right now, she dropped the subject with a sigh and let her body flop to the bed. A dramatic flopping that involved her pulling the pillow over her head.

"I'll ask Ruka later then. Right now its fiiine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:22 pm

"A-Aoi." Rin reached out as Aoi plopped herself on the bed and pulled a pillow over her head, her pout having increased after he'd spoken. He...

"I...Aoi, sorry; it's just..." Siblings...typically didn't want to discuss each other's sex lives...so he'd gotten a bit...surprised and awkward when Aoi had brought up the thought of asking Ruka. "I....I'll put more thought into it."

His voice had quieted a bit, a bit embarrassed to even say that. Though, why was he? It wasn't like he hadn't come close to offering what she wanted to do before. "The...What you want to do, that is."

He just...needed to gather the will to do so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 pm

"Its okay Rin. Don't...apologize to me for this..." Aoi felt bad now, Rin felt bad because of her. She...was an awful person to hurt him like that and the pillow came off of her. Moving quickly, she wrapped her arms around Rin and snuggled onto his lap. Her face buried in his neck.

"Thank you... you don't have to but... I just would want you to know okay?" It was her Rin, shy...quiet and very sweet. He would do anything to make her happy but she didn't want him pushed wrongly because of her. "Do what you want! And what makes you happy. I'll be okay, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 am

"O-Okay, I...it's just something...I'd need to...build the nerve to do, if-if it's something you want." Rin replied, "I just...thought, well, it's good to have freedom during those times, so...it's sometimes hard for me to think about restraining...but I want you to be happy as well."

He didn't know how else to put it, and he hoped that maybe he'd made some sense...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

"Mmm...I can...wait." Aoi's voice said it all, it would be impatient waiting but...for Rin anything. She smiled up at him and then nuzzled his cheek with her own. She spoke softly, Rin was right... it was good to have freedom...

"Yes... Its good to have freedom. I just...my hands being tied up makes me all quivery inside. I like that lack of freedom. Plus I trust Rin to never hurt me, you promised remember? So having you in utter control like that, it makes me want that. I like...being told by you what to do." Aoi's voice was filled with love and other things, embarrassment might have been one of them as she admitted it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Rin felt his face flush slightly, even though he knew Aoi trusted him it still made him react like this whenever he heard how much she did...

He gave a small nod, his hand moving to her head after she'd nuzzled him. "Mm, it's just something I need to build the nerve to do...so don't...don't worry. If it'll make you happy..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:34 am

Aoi just blushed very very slightly. Rin...would do anything for her wouldn't he? Here he was with no nerve or...base desire to do this... and he would just for her. Because she'd be happy.

Deciding that no matter what she would NOT bother him again with it and wait for him to do it on his own, Aoi giggled softly and snuggled up to Rin. She...might like a nap in all honesty, a tiny little kitten like yawn escaping her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 am

"Welcome." Rin smiled as Aoi snuggled up to him; his fingers continued playing with her hair as she gave a yawn.

She was tired then, well, it was understandable...so far it'd been a rather full day, and until they'd actually taken the time to talk with each other they'd both been pretty emotionally out of it. A nap might do some good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:19 am

Aoi's breathing slowed, Rin's fingers in her hair plus the emotional exhaustion catching up. They had figured things out and talked it over. She still had a huge worry on her shoulders, but all she could do before she fell asleep in his arms was mutter. "If...you die...I'll be so upset..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Rin was quiet, glancing at Aoi as she dozed off as she spoke, her words causing him to hold her closer, giving her a small squeeze before he leaned back some with her against the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere." No dying.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 pm

"You are...so easy to break... I worry... I don't...want to see you there. I couldn't...stand it..." Aoi was drowsing in his arms, but his words woke her up just a bit. Rin...he just worried her. Especially now...with that hair color.

"White haired...cute guys...always die in shows..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 am

...What?

White haired...in shows?

Rin blinked, looking down at Aoi as she fell asleep. She was more concerned about him dying now because...of his current hair color...because characters with a similar color on...television shows...tended to die? That was...

Once the thought had processed, Rin bit back a small laugh before giving Aoi another soft squeeze.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Aoi did not notice the squeeze, she was rather deeply asleep at this point. Only with Rin could she sleep like this, this deeply and unafraid and unwary. She trusted Rin to make sure nothing would happen, that he could take care of any dangers...

In her sleep she snuggled against him more, wanting to be closer somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 am

After some time passed, Rin found himself easily dozing off as well; it was good though, he probably needed a nap too, he'd been tired a lot lately...so getting a nap in would be good for him, plus, he was comfortable, laying back some in bed with Aoi snuggled up to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 am

Aoi woke up some time later, yawning and stretching... And realized something very important as her foggy mind wanted to be buried in more of Rin's chest.

She had been on duty earlier. T

his had been the first time she had ever shirked it, ever messed up so badly. It was almost time for her to head back, a glance at the clock had shown her. How had she not remembered?!

Looking at the sleeping Rin, she wondered if she could slip from his arm and let him sleep. She'd leave him a note and be back in a couple of hours... Moving slowly, she tried to escape his hold without waking him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing Things Out of Proportion   Blowing Things Out of Proportion - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing Things Out of Proportion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next