(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must Love Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

Selena nodded, glad Luca was pleased. At least she thought so? She was pleased... he was someone who was rather withdrawn and very nice. Hopefully he'd say things if something bothered him.

Thinking these thoughts she was caught off guard as the sound the violin started. A beautiful melody, familiar... Her eyes closed and she smiled without meaning to, relaxing against the couch as she tried to keep herself from humming along. She wanted to hear...this all the time. He was amazing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

Luca was concentrated as he played, but he looked utterly relaxed and at ease as he did so. He shot a short glance over at Selena, noting her closed eyes as she hummed along, a small smile crossing his face before he went back to focusing solely on playing.

He slowed to a stop after a bit longer, the last notes fading away before he lowered the instrument.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:41 pm

Selena's smile was rather sweet as she leaned back on the couch, opening her eyes as Luca finished. She clapped very softly, before lifting her glasses off of her face to clean them with a cloth. "Sorry for the humming, Luca. I recognized it from the years before and couldn't help myself... I'd love for you to teach me, if you would? You...are amazing. I haven't heard anyone that good in an..admittedly embarrassing amount of time. Are you sure you should be teaching someone like me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:14 am

"Thank you." Luca replied in response to Selena's compliment before moving on to the subject of teaching her. "I don't mind teaching you, it's alright."

He'd never...taught anyone before, but he felt he could manage. Selena was interested in learning again, and he could see her interest in doing so as they'd spoken with one another. He felt fine with teaching her if that's what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:26 pm

"It's settled then. Do you have a phone or something I can use to get ahold of you Luca?" Selena moved from the couch, settling the cup on the coffee table before stretching a bit. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a fancy phone, looking over at the man curiously.

That bit of music playing had settled her nerves again, she felt so much better than she had before. Less blushy and flirty, though she wanted to kiss this man. Unfortunately she had good sense, a strange man could teach her violin and come by her house but she was not going to attempt to get him into her bed. She could crush...but from a distance. Safely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:49 am

At the mention of a phone, Luca produced the communications device from his pocket. It looked like a phone, but it could communicate between worlds so...it was probably better than a normal phone.

"I do, here." It was something he'd had to tamper with a bit to learn to use, but he was accustomed to it now thankfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:45 pm

"I work at a corporation, so I can't take personal calls if you can't make it or something comes up. Texts work best for me in that case, I'll be sure to get it and respond or if I have something to take care of." Selena then rattled off her number, trying to hide a small blush as she continued on. "But...if you have an emergency or some thing of that nature... I'll make sure to answer. So please don't abuse that."

She was...rather important in the company. For her to run off for such things would take a lot and she rather hoped this man wouldn't abuse such... wishes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:28 am

"I see, texts would work best for me as well, I'm a doctor." Luca responded, giving a small nod as he added Selena to his contacts. "Likewise though, if there an an emergency..."

He didn't mind either really, but with his work, he supposed messages would be preferable over actual calls since they weren't as interrupting when it came to working.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:38 am

"...A d-doctor?" Selena blinked rather quickly, looking Luca up and down and her voice raising just slightly in her surprise. She shook her head and quickly restored her features to normal after a moment, a small smile on her face.

"I'll be careful to never abuse that privilege especially then." She couldn't deny her pleasure at his response... But Selena tried to keep it to a minimum. Hand to her chest, she gave him a rather formal bow. "You have my word as an Archiagott."

"...Would you like to hear me sing? I mean it has nothing to do with your teaching me, but my singing has been kept up a bit more than violin practice I admit." Selena felt bad for making him play the violin, even if it was to show her his skills. Maybe he would accept a song in return?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:32 am

Luca gave a nod, both in response to her questioning tone on his job and to her following words as she claimed she wouldn't abuse the emergency call privilege either.

Singing?

"Alright." He replied, accepting her offer. "It's been awhile since I've heard another sing other than myself, it should be nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:59 am

Selena nodded took a deep breath and composed herself despite her...utter embarrassment. She didn't like singing normally in front of others... But she owed Luca this.

Taking another deep breath, she started singing a soft and melancholy song. She closed her eyes and tried to not think about the fact that someone was listening as she continued.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Luca stood by, listening silently as Selena began singing; a smile played on his lips. She had a pleasant singing voice, and he could tell she was practiced in her singing, her previously stated confidence in her skills showing.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:21 am

Finishing up her song, Selena's eyes opened to see Luca smiling nicely after her impromptu concert. She blinked a few times, pulling down her glasses and wiping them with a cloth before turning around. Then walking swiftly, she made her way to clear pool doors as she slipped them back on... Throwing open the door, she then threw herself into her pool, too embarrassed for any words or facial responses to what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:49 am

If Luca had expected anything, any kind of reaction...he would have expected questions, or more smiles maybe, what he did not expect however...was the reaction Selena gave.

His eyes widened a fraction as he watched the woman throw herself into the water. He blinked once, twice...before quickly heading over to the edge of the pool, squatting down with a hint of...concern in his eyes.

This....Was this a common reaction for modern day humans to take?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

Selena quickly resurfaced due to this end being the shallow end, a hand reaching into her pocket and pulling out her glasses cleaning cloth. Reaching up, soaking wet and utterly unperturbed by her own actions apparently, she nervously started cleaning her glasses. And failing as she stared at Luca.

He just looked concerned. Not like she had become a madwoman in this instant, which she had. Blinking owlishly up at Luca she spoke, despite the utterly red face she now wore. "The water is nice and soothing. I...am okay, I may have just...had a minor short circuit in my brain. And now I am standing in my own pool fully clothed. Its refreshing, you can get in if you want."

The animals had followed, looking confused as they too stared. Selena's voice was obviously embarrassed and after a few moments into her long speech she glanced down and rubbed her glasses more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:41 pm

"I see." She'd had....a short circuit? He generally accompanied such a term to machines, but...he supposed it was possible for humans to in a sense? She claimed the cold looking water was refreshing though...

He was a bit caught off guard by the idea of joining her. Fully clothed? Like her?

Her tone was a bit more off than it had been signalling him to her embarrassment. He glanced over to his side where all the animals were staring, looking curiously and confused at their master.

"I was concerned; I'm pleased to hear you're alright though."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Nodding at Luca's words, Selena finally moved to leave the pool. Climbing up the steps, her clothes clung to her as water poured from her body. Luckily her phone had been on the couch when she had done this otherwise it'd be ruined. Sighing, she reached over her head and pulled her sweater off, setting the sopping wet thing on a chair and looking down at her body.

Turning to meet more than a few concerned sets of eyes, she sighed even more as she stripped the rest of her clothes off. "Aaha, don't be concerned about me. I don't deserve such for worrying you."

Underneath her shirt and pants was her bathing suit, so she wasn't much worried about this. Her pants joined her sweater on one of the chairs, as did her shirt. Turning red as she realized how this had looked though, she coughed and turned to the side. "I'm sorry for that, I had my bathing suit on and didn't think how you would take it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Luca remained quiet as Selena climbed out of the pool, now soaked thanks to her recently clothed dip in the water. Moving to his feet, he stood straight as the woman began to discard her soaked attire.

At her words Luca's eyes widened some before he shook his head and turned his attention to the animals. "It's alright."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:31 am

"If you want to go swimming you can? I have bathing suit extras in case but... not many people come over and swim. They normally drag me out of the house to be honest." Selena knelt and held out her arms, a few of the animals breaking off from the herd to rush over and bother her. Boris licked her face as she smiled brightly, a rather uninhibited expression for once. Cora, the mommy's girl utterly, climbed up Boris' back and licked Selena as well as the woman tried to pet both at once.

The rest, the three cats and CC gave the wet woman a look that was huffy and decided Luca was the better companion for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 am

Luca had almost mentioned that the water looked cold...but before he spoke he realized that the coldness of the water was the point of it. He'd experienced baths, not pools, but he supposed both could be found refreshing?

"I wouldn't want to impose."

His attention went on the animals that had decided to stick by him, his hand moving out to give them attention like he had earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:19 am

"It wouldn't be. I would feel weird just hopping into it alone without you being allowed to." Selena reached back and brushed her hair with her hands a bit, nonchalantly. She then moved to a small movable closet and rooted around in it for a moment, pulling out towels and a few swimming bathing suits. They weren't beach ones at all, but she hoped he wouldn't mind. They should fit him, she had a few sizes so...

Setting the towels on chairs nearby, she held out the bathing suits to Luca with a small nod. "Here, try on whatever you think you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:56 am

Luca moved to where Selena stood at the closet as she produced some towels and bathing suits as they were called. At her request, once she'd pulled out the swimsuits he gave a nod and looked at them. He took a pair of the longer ones and wondered for a moment if he was meant to change into it here or go somewhere...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 am

Selena looked at the swimsuit, then at Luca... and then at the swimsuit again... She blinked once...twice... "You can change nearby, here."

How had she forgotten that simple thing! Her face flushed as she turned away, moving towards a nearby door. It led to a room with pool supplies and also what looked like a small changing room.

She had had this house prepared in case others came by. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Looking over towards the door, and then to Selena, Luca gave a nod, "Alright."

Saying that he went inside to where the small changing room was located; he shut the door behind him and went to changing out, it not taking long, but still taking a few moments considering the layers of clothes he was wearing.

Once he was changed, he gathered his clothes into his arms and stepped out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:54 pm

"You can set your clothes on a lounge chair. Well one not occupied by...animals." Selena was in her pool, up to her hips and she turned to look at Luca. Waving her hand, it showed the animals had stolen all but a few of the chairs, the cats taking one each while the dogs were on one together...somehow.

The only animal not on a chair was the fox, who was sitting near the edge of the pool and staring out longingly. Giving Luca a rather...pleased look and smile, she dove into the water and swam underwater for a bit in obvious ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Love Dogs
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next