(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must Love Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Must Love Dogs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Unless Luca stopped her Selena would continue kissing and touching the man, which Luca didn't seem inclined to stop in the least. The quincy woman was pleased with this, not intending to slow down in the least.

-------

Selena laid on top of Luca, naked and holding out small chocolates to feed the man. She was smiling brightly, one of the few times she was showing her happiness utterly without filters. Sex did that as did feeding people candies. She offered Luca another one with a small laugh. "Thank you~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:24 am

"Welcome." Luca responded, a small smile hinting on his lips as he accepted another piece of chocolate;he was unsure though, if his response was entirely necessary...

Their actions earlier had been enjoyable, more so than the kissing even, though both had been very nice. This chocolate she had decided to feed him was good as well, an easy taste that grew on him almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:30 am

Selena's smile grew as Luca thanked her, another laugh sounding as she saw the hint of a smile on his face. She was pleased he liked chocolate, she liked feeding things like this to people.

Leaning down, she planted a kiss on the man's bare chest before nuzzling it. It was dark out, the room lit only by her lamp next to her bed and Luca would probably have to go soon. But he was nice to have in her bed for now... "I'm glad you like chocolate...you seemed a bit shocked by it though?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:58 pm

"It's not a taste I'm very familiar with." Luca replied, "sweets and such weren't easy for me to come by growing up..and I suppose after a time I simply pushed the desire I had for trying them to the back of my mind."

It wasn't an entirely true story, but he spoke it calmly, as if it were the truth in its entirety. He liked chocolate though; this, now, he knew. It was quite good, even if he didn't require human food or anything...still, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 6:41 pm

"Thats miserably sad! Chocolate is very delicious. Here, have some more~" Selena laughed lightly, offering Luca another piece from her fingers as she leaned down against him more. His body was nice and warm, hers cooling much faster and she relished in that feeling.

"I have quite a few other things you can try if you ever want to. Other kinds of chocolate, chocolate with things in it... All sorts of interesting taste testing Luca."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 am

At Selena's words and gesture, Luca accepted more of the chocolate. She was right, it was delicious, it was undeniable. At the mention of other different things he rose a brow, "Other things? I think I'd like that..."

It would be good for him to try more things, the chocolate had tasted good, so he had no doubt there were plenty of other nice tasting things that he could try.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:55 pm

"Then, in addition to paying you with money I'll also pay you with different snacks. Anything in particular you want to try? I'll be sure to get it before our next lesson Luca." Selena had no idea what he had and had not tried, it was possible he was foreign... Honestly there were all sorts of reasons for his lack of knowledge. She wouldn't pry, it wasn't in her nature. Especially since it didn't matter one bit.

Moving off of the man's body, she stretched and gave a small yawn. "That was fun and relaxing, but you probably have things to do? Its dark already, I wouldn't want to keep you here if you didn't want to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Luca gave a small nod, "That's acceptable, being able to try new things such as that sounds nice." He looked thoughtful for a moment at Selena's question, trying to think of things that maybe he could try, though nothing specific came to mind. "Anything is fine, you mentioned other foods with chocolate within them...or chocolates with things inside of them, those sound like they'd be good to try."

It was already late, as Selena had said. It would be best for him to be getting back...

"I should probably return home, considering the time." Luca replied, "not that I didn't enjoy my time here, it was quite nice...Fun, actually as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:21 pm

"It is fully settled then. Next time I will get a bunch of those and you can try them all~" Selena smiled happily, still happy after sex enough to keep smiling. Slipping from the bed, she moved to find him his clothes, tossing them on the bed helpfully.

She had to shoot him another smile though and nodded. "I appreciate you telling me, outside of sex it is hard for me to read you Luca. You are welcome back whenever~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 am

"That sounds nice, I look forward to it." Luca replied, offering Selena one of his small smiles as he took the clothes she helped him gather to dress himself after she'd tossed them on the bed.

He gave a nod at the invitation to return whenever, "I'll be seeing you again, we have the violin lessons and such to look forward to as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:58 am

"Yes! I won't forget that at all. Its the most important part for me at least, don't worry." That small smile was all she needed, it was worth any hassle she might get from the others for this. Giving a small nod, Selena pulled on a short silk robe and had to resist smiling. "Your clothes are rather complicated, do you need help getting dressed?"

There was a soft scratching at the door. She could hear Cora just outside, letting off a soft whine.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:24 am

Luca had moved to get his pants on, having seated himself after doing so to attach the black, leather, corset-like fabric piece to his right leg where the piece usually was, the one for his neck would come later.

His eyes moved to Selena at her question, "They can be at times, but it's mostly layers to deal with. If you'd like to assist me I wouldn't mind it." He replied, with a small smile as he moved to get his belt.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:25 pm

"Then I will. It'll be as fun as undressing you was." Selena chuckled and smiled, climbing onto the bed and grabbing the leather neck piece that he wore. Luca had such interesting taste in clothing, she crawled behind him, gently settling the piece around his neck as she leaned partially around him to help. This way she wouldn't get in the way of the rest of his dressing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Luca allowed her to help with dressing him, getting his belt on as she worked on his neck piece he'd been wearing before. The last things to get on would be his top, and the other layers that went over it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Selena helped Luca by holding out his layers, letting him get dressed with the small details mostly. She may have also stolen small kissed to the sides of his head. But he was cute! She couldn't help it. Cute quiet men who she bedded were the best.

"Be careful leaving the bedroom, I assume my horde is right outside waiting for you Luca. I'll see you in a couple of days for lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 5:10 am

Once he was properly dressed, Luca gave a small smile at Selena's warning, "I'll be sure to watch myself."

He didn't doubt they were out there waiting, considering how much they loved attention from what he'd seen. Thanks to recent events they'd had to go without for a little bit, so they were probably laying in wait.

Giving a nod, Luca glanced back at her. "Yes, I'll see you in a couple of days for lessons."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Luca would in fact be mobbed the moment he left the bedroom, the hordes just waiting not so patiently for his return. It was also getting close to bedtime, so they knew their 'mother' would be letting them in for sleep.

Smiling, Selena gave Luca a wave as she hopped off of the bed and headed for her bathroom. A bath would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:10 pm

With a final parting nod and small wave of his own, Luca headed out the door, and just as Selena warned the animals were just outside the door waiting. He gave some pets before he moved to leave, gathering his violin case and such, once he had his things, he made his way towards the door.

He'd wait until he was a large enough distance away before opening any gargantas. Perhaps he'd just leave in the same area he'd come here in...

It was a walk...but he needed a good private spot to open one in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Love Dogs
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5