(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee Empty
PostSubject: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Cruising around Anor Londo in human form just praying that I don't fall off any of the ledges or the f*** you platforming areas when I get invaded. The guy dicks around in the area while I'm just pacing back and forth waiting for him to show up. We bow to each other aaaaaand he rolls of the side of the ledge.

I continue on my merry way and another spawns and tries to bait me into the infamous archers of anor londo. When he realizes that he won't do that, he runs at me aaaaaaand promptly rolls of the edge.

Another guy spawns asap and by this point I make a b-line to the bonfire, shut the door behind me and hope he doesn't notice. He does and tries to poke me through the door to no avail. He finally rushes the door and is greeted by a friendly fire burst to the face. He had no poise worth a crap so he promptly died.

Moral of the Story: Welcome to Dark Souls bitch
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:31 pm

AHAHAH

Dave's brother trolled a guy HARD when they invaded his darkened Anor Londo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:11 am

Sounds like my kind of fun :D
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:43 am

I have had some of the most obnoxious troll tactics in that game and still haven't gotten hate mail. I'm starting to feel like I haven't been obnoxious enough. Sometimes I stand off in a corner with the fog ring and bait an enemy near a ledge with like a titanite shard or something then shoot them with the Dragon Slayer Greatbow and knock them off the edge of the map. Still that doesn't get me anything.

I'll fight a 3 on 1 battle in the forest and Shotgun (Dark Bead) my way to victory and still I get nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is WoG spamming. My next character will be that so maybe I'll have better luck
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am

Dave's brother didn't get hate mail persay. He did get someone saying he is a master troll.

See Dave's brother was in Anor Lando and he had killed the Lady. So it was dark... I can't remember but I think he was invaded by a regular invasion.

So he used his chameleon spell. It turns him into a vase. He hung out on a bridge as the person ran past more than a few times. After like the third time he started switching sides. He'd even set off the elevators to make the person think he was on it, all while switching back to the vase... While he was there, I believe the vengeance invaders showed up. Someone fell off a cliff and gave him souls, and finally that person who had been there FOREVER found Luke's vase shenanigans and killed him

That person sent him a message saying he was a master troll and the person was still laughing from that.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:24 am

I think the first big Welcome To Dark Souls Bitch moments was on my first run through the burg. I went human for some reason and ended up getting invaded by a guy decked out in full havels gear and wielding a Lightning Zewihander and all i had was some tattered clothing and pyro flame. I lasted a good 15 seconds before I realized my heater shield wasn't absorbing all the damage and bum rushed him with my axe. He R2'd and I was reduced to giblets underneath his boots.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:04 am

Playing Dark Souls again. Not sure what build I want to do. I want something trolly like being decked out in Marvelous Chester's outfit doing Ninja Flips and duel wielding Lightning and Fire Bonewheel Skeleton Shields
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:52 am

XFD That sounds awesome!

If I wasn't so dopey on pain meds and shit, I would totally be playing. I had to stop, cramps got bad and made it hard to play a game that requires not wincing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:10 am

THE EVER BURNING QUESTION AT MY HEART

Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee Img0035

WHO FUCKED THIS TO MAKE PRICILLA

WHO

HAD SEX

WITH THIS.

WHICH HUMANOID PERSON

LOOKED AT THIS AND THOUGHT MMM HE'S A DAMN FINE PIECE OF ASSSS

THATS SOME GRADE A HENTAI SHIT

I AM LOOKING AT YOU AND JUDGING YOU
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:17 pm

HOW DO YOU KNOW SEATH DIDN'T RAPE HER MOTHER?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:04 pm

I WAS PREFERING TO THINK IT WAS LOVE.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:17 pm

MAYBE IT WAS GWYNDOLIN? ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW HE WOULD CARRY THE BABY
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 pm

YEAH ITS KINDA IMPLIED A LADY HAD HER SINCE GUYS CAN"T

Maybe it was consensual one night stand?

...still implies he...is................somehow.......... attractive.......
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 pm

<___________< It is Seath. Maybe he was all like, "Baby I may be scaleless but I can still prove to you why they call us 'eternal dragons'"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 pm

THAT IS THE WORST PICK UP LINE EVER

I AM LAUGHING
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:09 am

GOOD, THAT WAS MY INTENTION
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Soo I am still in anor londo
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:33 pm

Smores and Oreos or the Archers of Anor Londo?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Ahaha moving was the cause. I haven't played at all since that first death in the place.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 pm

oh lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee   Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Dark Souls, how I love thee
Page 1 of 1