(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:17 am

Riye gave a small laugh, "I'm...I'm glad it's relaxing, I was worried about bothering you if I tried tugging them, they just seemed like a part of you to treat g-gently since they're an important...s-spot."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:26 am

"Yeah.." She said, her voice soft and tranquil.  She sunk a little against Riye, shifting a bit on the couch.  She nuzzled her face into the arm, completely unaware of how cat like this seemed, in particular with the mask fragments.  "Yeah.. I'm.. glad you see it that way.. Hehe.. But I figured if I can make you blush whenever, well....It only seemed fair to turn me into a mess."  She said, starting to feel the urge to lay down.

"J-Just.. promise you'll never go yanking on them in public.  I..I uh..." she cleared her throat, before speaking quietly.  "I make noises..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:41 am

"H-Huh?" Riye questioned, her ears not catching what Fay had said at first but after a moment she realized what she said, causing her to become aware of the heat in her face again. "I-I wont, promise...I definitely won't in p-public."

Trying to not think of those embarrassing thoughts, she couldn't help but smile a little at how Fay was currently acting, almost like a kitty...it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:56 am

Fay closed her eyes and smiled, slipping down a little more. "G-good." She said, blushing only a little. It was information she was okay with Riye having, but even if she didn't have her cool image to uphold, it wasn't the sort of reaction she was okay having to things around other people.

"I.. I don't suppose.. I could rest my head in your lap for a little bit." She said with a tiny little yawn. "Just for a few minutes, I promise. I still want to eat the rest of that delicious pasta."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:05 am

"Sure." Riye replied, giving a small nod at Fay's request. "I don't mind, you can rest your head if you want."

They could get comfy and relax a little, then they could finish the pasta...there was probably enough for leftovers now that she thought about it, she'd need to remember to tell Fay that she could have it if she wanted later...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:12 am

Fay nodded and immediately slipped into a laying position, slightly curled on the couch, her head in Riye's lap. She nuzzled there for a second before relaxing completely, resting one hand gently next to her cheek. "Hehe. You're cozier then the couch even." She teased, turning a little so she was laying face up. A million questions seemed to buzz through her head about Riye... She hardly even knew which to ask.. Instead she just cautiously reached up to hold Riye's hand, giving her a cheery little smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:35 am

"You think?" Riye questioned, giving another small laugh as Fay relaxed on the couch with her head in her lap.

She held Fay's hand back as she came to take it, her smile softening some as she looked down at the other woman. The television was still on, more skit and prank shows, but it had obviously been long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:31 am

"Yeah." She said with a relaxed smile, pulling Riye's hand down to hold it close to her. She giggled and gave the hand a little kiss.

She tried to think of something to fill the silence but... Decided to just relax, at least for the moment and enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:38 pm

Riye sat back, relaxing herself as Fay did, the two of them simply enjoying how comfortable they were and the silence. It was nice, though she had given a small giggle in response when the woman had taken her hand and given it a small kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:15 am

Fay sighed. "So... Who would have thought. A routine hollow chase off leads to all THIS." She smirked. "I'm almost glad you got chased by hollows all the time." She teased, before glancing to the side. "Almost anyway."

"W-well... I guess not even almost... A-actually, if anything now I'm more worried about it then ever.." Her little quip had quickly made her start worrying about Riye's safety. "H-how often did you say hollows attack you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Another small laugh escaped Riye, she supposed today's benefits of the hollow attack proved to be worth it. Though Fay's next words caused her to stop. She was worried now? Well...she guessed that made sense, with how often it happened...

"Umm, maybe once or so every few days?" She replied, "Though sometimes it could be an entire week's difference before another attack? It-It can be pretty random..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:23 am

Fay stared off at nothing, frowning deeply. She held Riye's hand a little closer to her and squeezed it, almost tight enough to hurt without realizing it before she glanced down and quickly eased up pressure on it. For one of the first times in ... practically forever, things seemed like they might be changing for the BETTER.... She was suddenly afraid.

"Maybe.... Maybe I should stay over for the night... sleep on the couch or something... And um... Did you say whether you work or not tomorrow? I should teach you how to fight. I-I'll get like a cheap prepaid phone or something. So if you get into trouble you can call me." Her gaze was steely, but she was clearly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm

"O-Okay, I don't mind and...no, tomorrow's my day off." Riye replied; it was...or still felt new to see someone so concerned about her. She'd been on her own for so long she'd almost forgotten the feeling...

"I don't mind if you stay and...and thank you, if I...I get into any trouble I can call you..." She continued, "Ah, if you still want, I can still loan you some clothes to sleep in. They'll be more comfortable anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Fay began stroking Riye's hand, feeling bad for squeezing it so hard. She nodded, forcing herself to take a deep breath. "Thank YOU, silly." she said with a soft smile. "I just... haven't ever had this with someone... Had someone I could care about like this.. I just want to make sure nothing happens to you."

She glanced up at Riye, from her staring off into nothing, the softest trace of blush appearing on her face. She glanced back down at her clothes. "Ah... Y-yeah... I guess I probably wouldn't sleep well in these." She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:26 pm

"Well, it's a new experience for both of us then..." She replied, her smile warming before Fay began to glance down at her clothing after the pajamas had been mentioned. "Ah, I can get them now if you want...or whenever..."

Whenever it was decided it was time for bed anyway, or as she'd said, whenever Fay wanted them.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:55 am

Fay sat up with a little grunt, rolling her head a little. Riye's lap was downright therapeutic, it felt like. She turned to sit forward on the couch and nodded. "Yeah. Might as well change now." She said with a happy smile. She leaned down and picked up her plate, digging into it again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:56 am

Riye gave a small laugh as Fay sat up, moving to eat more of the pasta she'd made before she moved to stand from the couch. "Alright, I'll go get the pajamas then!"

Having said that, she headed off to her room where she walked directly to her closet. She pulled out some pajamas for herself as well, quickly changing into them. She wore a simple, spaghetti-strap tank top with some long pajama pants. It was comfortable, though at night her legs tended to get cold...so she used the longer pants rather than shorts.

She grabbed Fay a similar outfit, grabbing her a long-sleeved top as well in case she preferred it over the tank top before she headed out of her room and back to where Fay was.

"Here, I ah...have two different types of tops you can wear, so you can choose that." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:27 am

By the time Riye had come back, Fay's plate was suspiciously missing. More suspiciously, there was a clean plate and silverware in the little rack for drying that were not there previously. Fay sat innocently on the couch. No she had not wolfed her food down so fast that she'd had time to clean her dishes. She certainly hadn't also cleaned said dishes. Nope.

She looked up at the pajamas. "Hm. It'll be odd sleeping in pajamas." She said with a happy smile, clearly meaning it in a good way. "Usually I just sleep in underwear." She muttered quietly, not wanting to bring up THAT awkwardness. She picked up the tank top and the pajama bottoms. "Uhh... Is there a bathroom I can change in?" She asked, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:25 am

When Riye returned, she noticed the the dishes missing from their previous spots in front of the couch. With a small glance, her eyes went to the kitchen, noting the dishes, cleaned, and neatly put away to dry along with the silverware they're used.

She'd...she'd washed the dishes? Riye almost felt bad Fay had had to to do that...she should have taken care of that...but, maybe Fay had wanted to? If so, who was she to feel bad about it? So, without knowing the feelings of everything there, she turned her attention back to Fay and gave a smile, but she felt herself turn red shortly after at Fay's words. She...She supposed it might of been a good idea to bring her shorts then...whoops.

Right! A room to change in! That too!

"Ah, there's ah...ah spare bedroom right across from mine you can use!" Riye offered. "And...and if you want you can sleep in there, you can sleep on the couch if you want but...either is fine by me. If you want the bathroom though, it's directly at the end of the hall just past the two bedrooms."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:51 am

Fay watched riye curiously consider the clean cutlery. Had she never had a guest who was polite before? Then again it didn't sound like she'd had many guests at all. She must be used to doing all the cleaning... She frowned. "Riye, I'll take care of the dishes." She quickly said with a smile. "You went to all that trouble of cooking and you're letting me use pajamas. Just let me do this one thing, okay?" She asked, hoping Riye would let her at least be of that small help.

She glanced down the hallway and nodded before heading off to the spare bedroom. She walked in and shut the door, glancing around at the mostly empty room. Hm. It was still clean. Riye was certainly the nice and tidy type, that was clear. She went about changing into the pajamas, speaking through the closed door. "So why do you have a two bedroom apartment? Did you have a roommate?" It would make sense if she could afford the space and used this room for something else... or if she had a lot of guests... hm. Maybe she was just REALLLY prepared in case she DID have guests?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:08 am

A nod was giving at Fay's mention of the dishes, a smile returning to Riye's face. "Thank you, then. A lot."

Her eyes followed Fay as she headed for the spare room to change, and at her voice as she spoke through the door Riye headed towards the room so her reply would be clearer.

"Ah, actually I got a deal on the apartment, so, I just accepted it with the rest of the place. I keep it clean and stuff because well...it'd be bad if people ever did come over and they found a dusty room..." Still, it did have some use. She'd put away some of her extra manga in there. She was still planning on getting another small shelf to place with her other so she could move them back to her room though.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:13 am

Fay looked around. "Well, it's nice." She said, finishing up her changing. She folded up her regular clothes, her bra and socks tucked inside the top so they wouldn't be laying out. She could wear them tomorrow morning if Riye didn't have a washing machine. In the meantime, she'd keep from leaving them in a mess. She stepped back out of the room in the PJs, in her cozy long pants and the tank top, which came down to about half an inch above the pajamas' waistline. "Well.. I.. I think they fit okay.." She said with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:36 pm

"Th-Thank you." Riye replied at the compliment to the room as Fay changed. She moved to leaned back against the wall, her back resting against it as she waited. It wasn't long though before the woman exited the room, now wearing pajamas for the night.

"M-Mhmm, they look like they fit okay." They didn't have much of a height difference, and most of the time that was the way her pajama's settled on her as well, so it looked fine to Riye. "Do they feel alright?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:03 pm

She happily smiled, resisting the urge to jump up and down like they were having a sleepover. Which they almost sort of were except they'd made out and Fay was here in case a monster came for Riye. That was like a sleepover, right? She did a little spin for Riye, nonetheless. "I'm glad. They fit fine. A liiiiittle snug, but I'm pretty sure pajamas are supposed to be like that.. " She said with a nod.

She glanced at Riye, smirking before walking over to her. She reached out to grab her hands, gently moving them up to the wall next to her before laying herself up against Riye. "How about.. " She snorted. "How about you. Do they" She clearly was trying to look sultry but was having trouble. "Do you think they feel alright?" She asked before beginning to laugh, backing up from Riye, her face bright red. "S-sorry... Being smooth is so hard."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:47 pm

"Mhmm! They can b-eh!" As Fay moved her against the wall, Riye felt her face burn red once more. "Mm...ahh..." Before she could form an answer, the other woman backed away with a laugh; her face was as red as her own.

"Ahaha, it's fine. You...You still managed to make me...me blush though." Not that that was hard to begin with, but still...it counted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next