(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:05 am

"Mmmmmm!" She winced, trying to escape Riye as best as she could while... still trying to cuddle with her... She could do a better job if she just gave up that arm around her. "Mm-mm...They're not that cool... I can't shoot lasers or blow things up or anything.."

She protested, finding their disagreement fun, but still incredibly embarrassed by the praise. She was more than a little self conscious about her powers and she knew Riye was being honest. That made it all the more embarrassing to hear such glowing praise.

She leaned away from Riye, still with an arm around her, trying to escape her surprise niceness attack.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:21 am

"That doesn't matter, your-your powers are cool even if you can't do those things. You don't need to be able to blow things up to be a good superhero! You're defeating bad things and protecting the good, that's what makes you a good superhero!"

Fay was obviously flustered and embarrassed by the compliments, and even Riye was feeling that as well but it was something she had to say, absolutely had to!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:24 am

Fay was melting. She was melting like the polar ice caps and dying. She kicked her legs, covering her face with her free hand, even though she wasn't facing Riye at this point, trying to hang over the armrest it seemed. "Mmmmm!" Fay couldn't even manage to argue with Riye. She was hitting Fay at the core of things she'd always wanted to hear. Unlike in the comic books, not only did she not have any supporters, most people were entirely unaware of her existence. Having a crush on her first diehard fangirl was doing wonders for ruining her.

She finally sat back up, turning to face Riye, her face beet red. "One more word and I swear I will kiss you again.." It wasn't a good threat, but in Fay's defense she wasn't thinking entirely straight.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:41 am

And just like that Fay had turned the fluster train back around, even if she didn't realize it. Riye's face became bright red again as her hands struggled to move to her face again, even if she was trying to fight them to keep them put...she...she shouldn't get flustered, not now...

"A...Aaah...ahaa..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:47 am

Fay looked at Riye, her eyes glancing down to her hands. Was she... trying not to hide her face? Fay felt her heart pounding, especially since she was still completely flushed from Riye's compliment attack. She glanced away for a second. Okay, Fay.. You can do this... She didn't say anything but... Just... give her plenty of chance to stop you. That's all...

She reached down with her free hand and found one of the hands approaching Riye's face and pressed her hand to it, threading her fingers through before she leaned in, pulling Riye just a little bit closer with the arm around her and, slowly, pressed her lips softly to Riye's, taking a few moments to enjoy the kiss this time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:57 am

A small surprised squeak made it's way up Riye's throat, coming out muffled as it's way of exit was properly blocked by Fay's lips. This one wasn't quick like before, that meant...that meant she needed to respond right? Aahh...

Red faced Riye did just that, though mentally she was panicking. She'd never kissed before other than the quick one Fay had given her earlier! She had no confidence in...in kissing skill! What if she was doing it wrong!? What if she was messing up!? Aahhaa..
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:01 am

Fay may not have had the same concerns running through her head as Riye did, but it was only due to being so caught up in the moment. Without thinking much, she curled her arm around Riye, rubbing her back as she pressed her lips tighter to the other girl's. The kiss was a little odd. It seemed like Riye was nervous, but it was nice and she was so thrilled that the kiss was being returned.. She was kissing someone! She was really kissing someone! She had had a few childhood kisses and the peck she'd given Riye earlier but not like this! This was a for reals kiss!

"Mmmm" she made a small noise before breaking off, but kept her face within an inch or so of Riye's. Her face turned pink.

"Ohmigosh." She said under her breath. "That was...that was so nice.." She whispered, still in shock. "U-um.. D..Did I ... was I good at it?" She didn't know WHAT to say. Could she kiss her again? Was that allowed?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:15 am

"I-I should be asking if-if I was..I've never...so I-ah...I didn't mess up, d-did I? It was nice?" Riye asked, her face still red, while her voice was a bit nervous in fear of the thought that she actually had messed up, even if Fay had said it was nice! She was still worried! "Y-You did fine, perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:20 am

She blushed, but she smiled from ear to ear. She did good? She was an okay kisser? That was a relief.. She was just.. so... And Riye.. "N-no! No no!" She shook her head, her smiled immediately replaced by a pout at the thought of Riye questioning herself about that. "I-I could tell you were nervous but... but it was really nice...You're.. um.." she winced and took a breath, before looking at Riye again. "Your lips are really soft. I like that." She said quietly, blushing completely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:30 am

At the mention that her lips were soft another small noise escaped Riye, unable to help but feel flustered by the comment. "I-It was nice...y-your's were nice t-to..."

Fay had been able to tell she'd been nervous but...really that'd likely be obvious to anyone, so she didn't feel bad when Fay had said it, she knew she'd been nervous...there was no helping that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

It was Fay's turn to make a small surprise squeak. "Th-they are?" She'd never exactly had compliments about her lips before. Well.. Some unsavory comments from thugs, but not like... real compliments and CERTAINLY not from someone she'd just kissed. She looked away. "Th..Thanks..." She squeezed Riye's hand, a silly smile spreading on her face.

"Y..You don't need to be so nervous." She said, turning her attention back to Riye and rubbing her back again, trying to soothe her. "Though I can't blame you.. Honestly, I'm nervous too... B-but.. I'm happy. My first real kiss was with someone unbelievably cute and sweet." She gave a bright, wide grin, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 2:54 am

Riye gave a small, shy laugh in response, but she was smiling, "It was my first k-kiss too...r-really, from...well anyone."

She'd said it before but well...she hadn't finished and had just left the words in the air. They'd been obvious to figure out, but she supposed it'd be better to actually say it.

"Ahaha..." Cute and sweet...aahaa...more compliments...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:01 am

She giggled. "I remember.. But.. I'm.. really really glad." She tipped her head forward, lightly bonking her forehead against Riye's. "Hehe. Plus it means you wouldn't even know if I was a bad kisser." She teased, locking eyes with Riye.

She didn't know what to do... she wanted to just... keep kissing her... but she knew that would be a little too aggressive... "Um.. ahh, this is all just so.. I don't know... out of the blue... I never thought this would happen today..." She closed her eyes and shook her head, still just so.. excited that it was happening.

"Um.. I want us to be able to sit here and chat, but..." She bit her lip for a moment. "Could I... Could I kiss you one more time?" She asked politely. Because that wasn't dorky at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:08 am

"Mm-Mhmm..." Riye nodded, "I-If you want to..."

She didn't mind...more kisses, as embarrassing as it was her to admit even in thought. She could honestly say she hadn't expected something like this to happen either, but that might be obvious on her part...not that it was bad, things were nice...it was just very surprising.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:13 am

She nodded, excited but still altogether nervous. She'd try and cool things off after this.. maybe.. to some extent... Her hand that had been rubbing Riye's back slipped gently up her neck to cradle her hair as Fay came in for a kiss, a little angled this time, like she saw in movies. She immediately saw why they did that, finding her lips slipping more gently against Riye's.

"Mm!" she made a little noise that was a mixture of pleased and surprised, squeezing Riye's hand tightly, paying careful attention not to squeeze so hard as to hurt it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:23 am

This kiss was a little easier, a little at least, Riye was still nervous but since it'd happened once and...and she knew to expect it it was easier.

She felt Fay squeeze her hand and she gave a small squeeze back as she responded to the kiss like she had before. She wasn't doing bad, she wasn't doing bad, she wasn't messing up, she repeated that in her head a few times over before her mind focused on the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:39 am

Fay felt warmth spreading through her, leaning into the kiss, she pressed her lips to Riye's a little more firmly, with another pleased noise. She threaded her fingers up into Riye's hair. She had never felt this amazing in her life. She knew that she should slow down after this, but that just caused her to want to make this kiss last all the more.

She kept her there for a while longer before she finally, hesitantly, pulled away. "Th..That was better right?" She whispered, more awestruck then before. She kept her hand gently sifting through Riye's beautiful silver hair as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:14 am

"M-Mhmm, it...it was. I wasn't as nervous this time either which...which made it feel nicer." Riye replied, before giving a small, sheepish laugh. "It felt n-nice."

It had definitely been better, the other one had been nice too though, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:22 am

Fay kept playing with Riye's hair. She was still stuttering, but seemed to be a little better composed. Maybe it was just experience with the kissing. "It did.. It felt... really nice." She looked at her lips longingly again, for a moment before scrunching up her face. "B-but.. Um.. W-well.. Like I said earlier, I like you.. Aand... I don't want to rush things, so.."

She very, VERY begrudgingly pulled her face back from Riye's. "Maybe we should slow down on the kissing." She said, still holding Riye's hand and playing with her hair, but refraining from any further lip locks for the moment.

"Um.. " What to sayyy.. "W-well... You said you'd cook something but it IS like... midnight.. Do you work in the morning?" She wondered how much longer Riye would be staying up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:38 am

"I-I wouldn't know...I, I wouldn't...do these things if I didn't like you back so..." She wasn't sure about the whole rushing thing, whether it was or not due to well...never having been in this situation.

Riye glanced back to the kitchen when Fay mentioned cooking, "I can still make something, if you want. I...I don't have to work tomorrow, it's my day off. I've been working most of the week..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:47 am

She blushed immediately. "I-I know! I know you wouldn't." she quickly said, before smiling. "Um.. hehe.. that's the first time you said you liked me out loud though. I know you wouldn't be kissing me otherwise... It is nice to hear it though." She gave in to the urge to move forward and hug Riye, nuzzling up to her.

Once she pulled away, she looked back at the kitchen. "Um.. If.. If you want.. I could eat, but I don't want you to feel obligated to do anything like that.." She was quiet for a moment. "Just if we stayed here like this too much longer... I.. think I might keep you cuddled up like this all night.." It was embarrassing to say but it was true... The longer she was with her like this, the less she felt like getting up at all that night.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:19 am

"I don't mind, do...do you know of anything you're hungry for?" Riye asked, trying not to become too aware of her blush at Fay's final words about the cuddling.

She had ingredients and things she could make here, having gone grocery shopping recently...so she could make a few things. She knew how to make some of the sweets they sold at the cafe, but she also knew a decent amount of other recipes, for warmer foods and such as well. It mostly depended on what they were hungry for.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:30 am

"Hmm..." Well she didn't want Riye to go to a lot of trouble. She seemed serious about cooking. "Maybe... Maybe just a sandwich." She said before frowning. No, be respectful. If she wants to cook, she can.

"If you really want to cook something..... I.. I dunno... I haven't had pasta in forever?" She pouted, realizing this meant she would have to untangle herself from Riye...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:04 am

"Pasta?" Riye questioned, but then smiled soon after. "I can make that, I have the stuff for it."

She was glad she'd gone grocery shopping, hearing what Fay wanted, if she hadn't of gone she wouldn't have those ingredients now. Midnight pasta, it sounded a bit silly but it would be good!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:06 pm

"Y.. You're sure? It's not too much trouble? I mean... It is late and I'm not THAT hungry." The minute she said that however, her stomach spoke up for itself, giving a little growl. She started blankly for a moment before sighing.

"Okay I would really like some food. Thank you Riye." She said in defeat, beaten by her hunger.

She looked at the kitchen, pouting again before deciding that she had to get up eventually. She made a little 'I don't wanna' noise before slipping her arm away from Riye and standing up.

The moment she stood up she couldn't help but give an almost exaggerated stretch, not realizing how curled up she'd been on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next