(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:30 am

She knew they had high customer bases, but she was really more worried if she was personable enough for it. "Well... I suppose I could be good at it. I think it'd be some cause for concern that I might scare people off. I mean, even when my horns aren't out, I'm pretty fearsome looking." This was obvious. She was still impressed Riye wasn't afraid of her. Impressed and a little swooned.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:40 am

Fearsome, Riye bit back a cute compliment...remembering how Fay had reacted when she'd called her horns cute, she wanted them to be fearsome because she was a superhero. Now, in this scenario, she wasn't sure if it would be alright to call Fay cute or not.

"I-I'm sure they'll like you plenty. You look cool!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:43 am

She looked over at Riye. "W..Why did you stutter?" She asked. Her question was challenging, but unlike before, her tone wasn't. It was clear however she'd responded before, she was more vulnerable now, even reaching up a free hand to cover one of her mask fragment horns, self consciously. "I'm badass... aren't I?" The last bit almost sounded like a real question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:53 am

"Of course you are! You beat up monsters and hollows and rescue people!" Riye replied, "I-I was just...thinking that you...you're cool! Definitely cool! I also just thought that...you...were...cute...too, b-but-but definitely cool!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:57 am

She watched Riye, dubiously. She seemed... unconvinced... or maybe like she was hiding something. Her eyes narrowed. What was she getting at? She seemed... "c..c.." She'd called her cute? She made a tiny squeak of protest, her face going red. How could she think she, the fearsome vigilante was cute?

But.. Well... She supposed... "W-well... You do recognize my badassery... I.. I suppose.." She hesitantly wrapped an arm around Riye's arm. "If you happen to find my monstrous nature cute, I couldn't mind such an oddity.." Her words were cold, but as she nuzzled herself against Riye, it would be clear the words had been taken as a compliment, albeit a shocking one for Fay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:08 am

Riye gave a mental sigh of relief, glad Fay had taken it as a compliment; she gave a small laugh as Fay moved to nuzzle herself against her. "Mhmm, I think you can be both, as long as it's recognized that you're also really cool! I think you can be c-cute too!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:14 am

Fay made a little grumpy noise but hugged Riye's arm tighter. "I... I am not cute!" She insisted. Riye was starting to damage her calm. "Y.. You're the cute one!" She added, trying to make Riye blush to take some of the heat off of herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:51 pm

"Aaah..a.." Riye quieted at Fay's comment, having previously been biting back another giggle at the other woman's denial. "W-w....d-doesn't mean we can't...b-both be...."

That...That was possible, right!? They could both be cute while Fay also carried a badass side! It was perfectly fine for things to be that way!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:13 pm

She blushed, staring furiously forward, her head still nuzzled sidways against Riye's arm. If Riye wasn't so soft and warm and nice, she'd be furious of all this cute talk... She gave a furtive glance up, before staring forward again. "Y..yeah but.. I mean..." She sat up a little, turning her head to look at Riye.

"Do you... I mean.. Do you LIKE cute stuff? Y'know... as in... LIKE.. like?" She had been sort of positive that it had been her heroic bravery and coolness alone that Riye seemed to like her for...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:27 pm

"I-I like both, I really like both cute stuff and cool stuff..." Riye replied, hoping her compliments weren't being taken badly...she...she though Fay could be both anyway. The woman was primarily cool though, what with the superhero-ing and fighting monsters...but when she got all blushy, and cuddly Riye couldn't help but think 'cute.'
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Fay remained quiet for a moment, sliding down to rest her head against Riye again. She supposed... that was okay? It.. It wasn't like... there weren't times where she wanted to do cute stuff. She was cuddling at the moment, after all. "W..Well...I guess... if you like cute stuff... I don't mind y'know.. h-humoring that once in a while." She looked away, trying to pout. She could be cute around Riye, then... But she didn't have to admit to it..

"Sorry... I guess.. Ugh, no I'm not even going to say it. It's too dumb and embarrassing." She said with a snort.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:43 pm

"It's...It's alright, I just...Hm? Say what?" She questioned, "S-Sorry, if the cute comments bother you though...when you got all blushy and with the cuddling...I-I found it cute, b-but yes! You're really, really cool too! Cool and awesome was definitely my first impression!"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:55 pm

She clutched riye's arm tighter, having to be careful not to squeeze it too hard, blushing and making a small groan. "N-no... It's.. I..I'm.." She sighed in exasperation. "No..I um... I like... that you think I'm cute... s-sometimes anyway." She spoke very quietly, confessing more than stating this.

"And.. I... ugh.. I dunno... I thought I shouldn't be cute... cause... please don't judge me for how stupid this sounds." She said, laughing for a moment before it was back to paaaain. "I thought I was supposed to be like... the 'guy'?" She immediately winced, completely aware of how dumb it was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

The guy? That's what she was concerned about?

"I don't think that's stupid...but...I think guys can be cute when they want, there's tons out there that are cute or more 'feminine' than what's mainly seen as 'the guy' but I think either's fine...If that makes sense..."

She knew what she was trying to get across, but she wasn't sure if she was really...getting it across correctly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Fay looked up at Riye. "Wha?" She wasn't entirely sure what Riye was saying now. She giggled and leaned up, kissing her on the cheek. "You're sweet to try and justify my silliness, but it WAS silly on my part. I read too many comics to know how this is supposed to work." She said with a second giggle.

"Trust me, I have no desire to be the 'guy' persay... I just... am not used to having someone I WANT to think of me as... " She lowered her head and grumbled the word 'cute' barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Riye gave a small, sheepish laugh, her words hadn't exactly made completely sense, but Fay seemed happy nonetheless as the woman had gone to kiss her cheek.

"As long...as you don't mind it then...I'm happy it doesn't upset you." Riye replied, glancing down at her fingers as they intertwined and poked at one another.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:20 pm

She was happy to hear Riye was pleased... and that little thing she did with her hands was just adorable.. She rubbed riye's arm soothingly and chuckled. "Besides, I suppose it's all right if you can call me cute and make me blush. You don't know any of my danger zones and I'm pretty sure I can make you blush too much to be able to talk whenever I want." She teased, her voice coming out silky and playful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:30 pm

"Eh.." Riye glanced up at Fay at her words, it was...true, Fay had easily been able to render her speechless...on multiple occasions. She, was unaware of Fay's own danger zones as she put it, except that she got really blushy over the 'cute' compliments...

"G-Guess so." She added, her face having tinted slightly
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Fay smirked, giving a giggle that even in their short time together, Riye might be able to recognize as meaning trouble. "Tell you what..." She leaned in close to Riye's ear. "Because I happen to think it's VERY cute to see you so dismayed... How about this.." She gave Riye a quick peck just in front of her ear, before continuing.

"I'll tell you something that evens the score if you can ask me to in the next... hmm.. ten seconds." She said and without another word leaned in and kissed Riye's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:27 am

A surprised squeak escaped Riye as Fay moved to kiss her quickly near her ear, her face reddening even further as she felt the woman move to her neck. "W-w-w..." She tried to speak, but Fay was easily leaving her flustered by this, she...she needed to ask within the time limit!

"Wh-wh-what...what's something for y-you!?" She managed to get out with a squeak...though...she was unable to tell at the moment whether she'd taken too long, her mind properly frazzled at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:39 am

Fay finally ended the gentle kissing, not wanting to leave a mark, with a tiny playful nip on Riye's neck. Well, it looks like she....

Well it looks like she did it... Fay sighed, a little ball of nerves starting up in her stomach but pleased enough by Riye's struggling reaction. She sighed, slouching way down on the couch and leaning up against Riye. "I'm surprised. Still worth it." She said happily. But now she needed to actually tell her.

"Um...W-well..." She took a deep breath. "I hope you appreciate that I have never told ANYONE this but.... my...horns." She muttered the last words in a tiny voice. "Th-they don't have any nerves in them but they're rooted to my skull... um... I..I.." Her face was quickly turning red. "I can't like.." She took a deep breath.. "I can't like.. y'know... resist.." She raised her hands and buried her face. Why couldn't Riye have just failed at talking? Why couldn't she just not be a woman of her word?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:45 am

Her...horns?

Riye's eyes moved to the cat-ear-like "horns" on Fay's head, recalling Fays words from earlier when she'd been told not to touch them...she supposed she knew why now, originally she'd just assumed Fay found them being touched troublesome or annoying.

Her face was still red, quite red from the attention Fay had been giving her with the kissing, but she had regained some ability to think more coherently, and now was currently at war with herself to reach over to simply give Fay's horns a small touch, but...she was still battling with herself over that decision...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:52 am

Fay's face continued to remain beet red as she kept her face hidden in her hands, waiting for the touching to come. She knew Riye had wanted to touch them earlier, now she knew... She took a deep nervous breath, starting to get more nervous the longer the touching didn't come. She eventually looked up, putting her hand back around Riye's upper arm.

"Um...Y..You can... go ahead..." She said weakly. "J-Just don't make TOO much fun." She groaned, but managed a giggle to let Riye know it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:02 am

"I-If you're sure..." Riye replied, her hand moving carefully to Fay's horns, touching them after a moment in a gentle manner. Fearsome horns...not cute...horn-like kitty ears...fearsome, fearsome...

"L-Like this?" She asked, trying to ignore the blush in her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

Fay nodded a little, bracing herself before the hands came, gently moving them. She sighed a little, resting her head more into Riye's arm, relaxing from the gentle movements. "mmhm." She said, glancing up with a little smile. "That's nice." She said with a little smile. "Heh..That's relaxing. If they get like tugged around? Psh, I'd be more red in the face then you were when I was kissing your neck." She teased, giving Riye's arm a little playful not-quite-pinch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next