(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Yulia floated, looking at her new world from above. Below her the hollows she had gathered flew around themselves, even Fred the Fishman. Their jeering and teasing floated up to her as a soft wind blew through her hair.

"HAHAH REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID 'WHEN PIGS FLY' FRED? YEAH YEAH? Look now. Hama is flying like a fucking bird."

"WHEEE! IMMA BIRDIE!"

"Yes you are Hama. Yes you are."

She laughed lightly, looking out at the landmasses she had made. She could have made it all sky all the time, but... well it made it easier on them. A few of them were weirded out by the sun and wouldn't head for anywhere lighter than full dark lit by the moon. But most of her friends were enjoying their new home.

Floating up a bit, she then positioned herself and dove with a carefree smile, playing tag with a few of the more adventurous hollows for now. Happy shrieks followed from all parties.

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Fri May 09, 2014 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Testament approached quietly, slipping into his Cara as he approached the zone. As he entered the threshold, he felt... something different. An extra weight on his back? He glanced back and saw a pair of soft black raven's wings. "Ah!" It honestly surprised him and he did a little twirl through the air trying to reach them. How had those gotten there? Hrm... Wait, could this be...

As he flew closer and saw all other hollows there had some sort of wings, he smiled. Ah. So this was her mandate. Interesting. He saw her playing with a few of the hollows and just... smiled. He had certainly been right to pick her. Now even the smallest hollows who were too carefree or scared for the other places could exist here.

"Looks fun." He called out. "I'd ask if I could join in, but I think I'd have an unfair advantage." He continued to get her attention.

"I like what you've done with the place, by the way."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Yulia did an elegant forward flip around in the air as she heard a new voice added to the others. The others continued the game of tag as they went off, not actually scared of the stronger hollow now and having too much fun to stop. She looked up with a smile and nodded, giving Testament some semblance of respect in the form of a curtsy.. "Yep! You would win and that would make it too boring. Thank you, by the way. I am glad it turned out nicely."

She flew in a quick circle, pleased with the open air obviously. Looking up she pointed at the feathered appendages. "Liking the wings? I wasn't sure how to make it right, so everyone gets wings that suit them the best I think."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:40 pm

She was quite skilled in the air. Was that how she had felled her predecessor so quickly? He was pleased to see she had ceased shouting at him, at the least. "I would... and that would." He agreed wholeheartedly. He didn't have many memories of games, but he felt like they had been a lot more fun when they were more challenging. Hrm. Odd.

"I am glad as well. There's no need for thanks. This was an opportunity for me as well to influence this world for the better. And yes, actually." He turned, giving them a few flaps.

"I'm enjoying them very much. Of course, they're not as nice as yours, but oh well. I like that. Everyone gets to show what's inside of them?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:00 am

"We could find games you aren't good at and try those. That way you can have fun with us!" Yulia grinned and flew in more circles and loops, excited and pleased and not one to hide such emotions. Still, he had said no need for thanks so she wouldn't more. He knew she was thankful and everyone around them was as well, so... Everything was okay.

Still it made her feel better knowing she had done him a favor. Things were even then, it didn't start out as her owing him everything... Nodding at his words she flew up to him and floated with a grin. "Good! Wings are fun to have, and I am sure someone else will have wings like this some day. Mine just match my powers is all!"

Yulia thought of something though... Why DID he have to sit out? He could fly here now, he could just... "Waiit. I don't fly full power when I am playing with them because I know how already... You could just limit yourself to play tag? I enjoy seeing them have fun, so its not annoying at all! So just make the game a bit harder for yourself, like limit what powers you will and will not use! You could just limit yourself to the flight you get when you enter?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:44 am

He was glad to note a distinct lack of yelling. And further happy to notice, in fact, a rather cheery demeanor. "I'm afraid you'd have to spend too long teaching me the rules. I don't know many games." He still didn't know... much of anything, really. He watched her flit around before she flew up to him.

"Well that's part of what makes them so intriguing. They're some sort of light but they're also a part of you. I take it you have some sort of light powers?" He tipped his head, contemplating the matter. It would make sense since she could feel the wings and they seemed to be made out of something similar enough to light.

Hrm... She had a point.. He was hovering with his natural ability even now... Oh. He could just fly on these wings. He gave them a few cursory flaps before ending his floating. "Woah!" He suddenly began flapping them furiously.

"Ah... I see.. Yes.. I believe... this would... level ... the playing field.." He huffed, finding this immediately exhausting. How did she do it? Maybe it helped that her physical body wasn't a several hundred pound suit of space armor?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:14 am

"Well that's part of the fun is helping someone else learn. You get to share the fun with someone new and watch them experience it for the first time. You aren't very socialized are you?" Yulia was quickly realizing that the person who had given her this whole nice place was...a little bit awkward with things.

He seemed intrigued with her powers so... she showed him. Holding out her hand, normally covered in long sharp light claws, they were the moment bare. She pulled back her sleeve on one arm, showing a few lines that matched the currently orange and fading into red wings. Light slide over the hands and covered them in the claws. Carefully so as to not slice herself, she lifted up her shirt and showed her belly and turned in air. There were patches of color radiating from her back that matched her wings exactly, glowing and shifting along with it. "I am...made up of this mostly. It makes me really light, this 'hard' light."

He was someone she would follow now, so she felt okay showing him. It might help him to know her abilities in case something happened. Still she laughed, showing fangs as the hollow started flapping his wings and using them. She dropped her shirt and flew in zippy little circles around him, laughing still. "Yep! See? They are getting used to it too. It'll be easy and when you get tired just hop on one of the floating bits of land!"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:45 am

"Oo la la Testament, getting a bit of a peep show are we." A small dark Raven with a smaller Masquerade Mask for a beak and face landed on the Demiurge's shoulder. "I didn't realize that was what we looked for in a dios, but I'm one hundred percent game." The little bird chuckled before preening himself a bit. After a few seconds his shape rippled and morphed into a bird sized version of his normal appearance, albeit slightly pixie shaped with large, unbelievably dark wings for his size. Emile grew until he was on par with Yulia's size before he hopped off the now straddled Testament. His wings we butterfly-esque in shape, but seemed to almost absorb any light around them, as they constantly shifted and undulated in a misty, liquidy fashion.

Bowing deeply he grabbed one of Yulia's clawed hands and kissed it gently, "I do not believe we have been formally aquainted. I am Dios de la Oscura, you may call me Emile, mademoiselle."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:58 am

Testament pressed a hand to his mouth, as if in contemplation. "Hrm.. not socialized? Is it that noticeable? I thought I was getting better." He said aloud to himself. He was under the impression his poor social knowledge had been much improved, but he had to admit he knew very little of proper interaction.

"Hm?" He was about to respond to her when a bird landed on his shoulder and then began changing. Ah. Emile. Not about to plummet under the growing Dios' weight, he went back to his regular floating for the moment. "Ah, Emile. She slayed that nasty hollow who kept causing issues, actually. I figured we could use somewhere safe in Salvaje for less strong hollows to reside and she seemed like a perfect caretaker and reasonably powerful."

He thought for a moment. Peep show? Peep: A quick or furtive look. Show: A display "And yes I was receiving a peep show of her body. It's most intriguing to me."

He glanced between them. "Ah, Yulia. This is, as he said, Emile. He is mostly trustworthy though he may try to eat someone if you don't watch him." His tone had become... not flatter, but more... analytical. "He is very nice though, apart from that. He has poor respect for personal boundaries, which I've come to learn means he is friendly."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:17 am

Yulia just gave Testament the blankest most 'really?' look in her repertoire. If he was worse before this point she would... Well she was thankful for the people who had taken the time out of their lives to teach him such things, they were doing work all the realms needed. She wished she could give them a medal and she had spent, what a total hour with him maybe?

Still the odd bird appeared, speaking about a peep show. Her left eye twitched slightly, but she tried to smile politely. Be nice, do not lose your temper in front of the new person who obviously has been here longer. A bird hollow? That was convenient for her land... Wait what!? Giving a startled squeak, she covered her mouth as the pervert bird shifted into a small pixie man... Testaments words flying over her head as she watched in a bit of awe as the wings of this man shifted and moved a bit ominously. She wanted to touch them... Her hand almost went before Emile grabbed it, her eyes flashing to his face as she turned beat red. "I-I am Yulia... T-The others call me...Rainbow Bright though... B-But I am the new...Dios. I think. Its nice to meet you Emile."

She had no idea how to deal with this sort of response to her, her wings fluttering madly. Still Testament had to say something ridiculous again and her face turned red from anger now. "It WAS NOT a peep show! I was showing you what my body is made of! Its important!"

Her eyes glanced to Emile before looking down at her friends playing, a bit worried now about the shapechanging hollow. He was powerful, so maybe being polite since Testament said he was friendly. What was that about boundaries though? "Please don't eat my friends?"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:35 am

Emile was stricken by all the colours fluttering about, but he saw the most important of them all, red. This young girl was as a beet from embarrassment, anger, and who knows what else. SUCH EMOTION. He smiled at her as she became flustered.

Spinning around to Testament, he fluttered up to his face and pulled him into an embrace, before separating half-way to look into his usually non-existent eyes, seeing as how his normal body is rather odd. "Testament, you musn't sound so blasé when speaking of me. I thought we were brothers, non?" He patted him on the cheek before pirouetting back towards the new dios, looking her right in the eyes with a smile. "Mon Cher, I will eat no one unless they specifically ask for it. This I promise" He bowed. Today is going very swimmingly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:54 am

"I fail to see how that differs from what he said. You were giving me a discreet look of your body composition. It was interesting." He said with a tilt of his head. Why was it suddenly acceptable to speak kindly and show embarrassment to Emile and yell at him? He'd BROUGHT her here. And he was the unsocialized one.

He was caught up in Emile's hug and sort of ... looked at him. "I still don't understand what makes us siblings. You've yet to properly explain this to me." He didn't care for the cheek pats.. He watched Emile swivel around back to Yulia, deciding to chime in. "He has yet to ever break a promise as far as I am aware." He said in Emile's favor. "Besides, I would not let him consume any hollows here."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:03 am

"Brothers?" They didn't look anything alike and besides wasn't it hard for hollows to be siblings? Still she sent a slightly pouty glare Testaments way as her arms crossed as she tried to explain. "One has connotations of things! Like... a peep show is generally something that is sexual in nature! I-Its context clues and common use of a word combined, not just the parts of the phrase separated."

Had she really had to explain such a thing? She was flustered beyond belief at this, especially as the pixie man was staring right into her eyes and was so close. He really didn't understand boundaries... Still his promise brought a smile to her face, as did Testaments confirmation. He seemed more uptight at Emile's entrance but well she had no idea any of the dynanics at play in this group. "Thank you. Both of you, for your promise and promise to keep his promise."

Still she fluttered slightly away from Emile, flying in a happy circle before pausing to glance at them. "Come on! Test our your wings, both of you! It'll be fun I promise."
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

"We are brothers in arms, for one! And as far as I am aware, our pasts are somewhat related, salvaje knows how. Besides, whats wrong with being close and brotherly bonding?" Pixie Emile floated about talking quite fast to Testament.

Turning his attention back to Yulia, "I would rather not, I am quite heavy as you see. Well, wait a minute..." Emile had a brilliant Idea. In an instant, Emiles started spitting out of the current one, Double Team Pokemon Style. In unison, the 15ish Emiles stated, "That should be enough, on the count of three. One, Two, ...Thre- ooff!" They all fell quite readily. They all looked somewhat dejected. Slamming back together, Emile shrugged sadly at the new dios, "It seems I'll resign myself to floating for now."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:09 am

Ah. So Peep Show was a sexual term. He hardly knew much about the subject, but he understood it was a private matter. "Oh. But nothing sexual has occurred. Why would someone think we were discussing that?" He wasn't entirely sure he was grasping the concept, but he was a little distracted.

He waved at the pixie, making sure not to actually hit him. "Nothing is wrong with bonding of any kind, but perhaps we should know each other for more then a few days before declaring ourselves brothers?" It felt.. forced, when they had only met a handful of times.

He watched Emile plummet. "Well.." At least he could sort of fly on these wings. He looked at the hopeful Yulia and frowned, before letting his wings carry him. This was entirely too much work.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Yulia watched in shock as the Emiles formed and still couldn't fly. He looked so sad and she felt for him, sighing herself. "I'm sorry, I thought I made it so everyone could fly here. I was sure of it! I guess it didn't work?"

Looking at Testament, she sighed and shook her head. "See? Thats why I reacted the way I did. There was nothing going on like that at all."

Their talk of whether they were or were not brothers was nothing that concerned her. She was too busy trying to figure out how her stuff had gone wrong. They SHOULD be able to all fly?

Flying around in a thoughtful circle, she kept herself moving as she tried to figure out what was wrong with Emile. Testament could fly, it looked like he was going to die from the effort but he could fly...
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:32 am

There seem to be a new zone so why not go see who the new dios was? Kanu entered zone and quickly had a panic attack once he realized things were not normal. There was something big and heavy on his back and his animal instincts were screaming at him to figure it out. The huge beast quickly turned his head and smacked into something feathery... why are there feathers. "Holy shit, I have... wings? I HAVE WIIIINGS!" Kanu shouted as he got a grasp on the situation. On his back were large grey wings. After his excitement died down Kanu tried to find the dios in charge and was greeted by 2.. 3 of his comrades? He saw Emile on the ground, above them was Testament who is still a hard sight to digest for Kanu and then a uhhh fairy?

Meh, she seems normal compared to the gundam

"Heeeeeeey." The hollow said awkwardly, he's not great with introductions and he was having trouble not being completely entranced by the newest dios apperance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:09 pm

As someone new showed up, Yulia's friendly nature for now had her fluttering over to the giant wolf man who now had wings! Smiling and laughing, he seemed really excited too and she flew in little circles before stopping long enough to shoot off a bajillion questions. "Hi! You are another Dios? I just joined. You're a wolf! Can I pet your ears? They look fluffy... I'm Yulia! This is my land, do you like your wings?"

She took a breath after shooting a million questions his way and smiled as she hovered in place.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:33 am

Testament smiled, seeing Yulia make friends with... he frowned. Oh, Kanu... w-welll..... it should be fine... and he could stop Kanu from eating anybody, though it might tamper with Yulia's peace of mind. Well, he would trust Kanu for now. Give your people the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, he decided to give them space and dropped down to go flit about with the other hollows.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:30 am

Kanu was caught of guard by the barrage of questions and had to take a few seconds to process everything. "I am dios just like you and my name is Kanu.Yes I am a wolf hollow basically aaaand uhhhh if you want..." The hollow paused as he glared at the two older dios before he spoke again "can touch my fluffy ears. BUT MOVING ON. I do enjoy my wings very much. Your world is very interesting and beautiful, like you" The last part he only said in his head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Yulia fluttered her wings in place, pleased with the response as she floated there. The wolfman hollow was nice! Giving him a happy smile, she flew in a circle before flying up to the top of his head to rub his ears very very softly. "Thank you a lot, I tried to make it nice. Fly around and test them! Testament seems to be having trouble and Emile can't fly because he's too heavy... I hope I didn't give everyone faulty wings?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 am

Electricity shot through Kanu's mind every time he felt Yulia's hand rub his head and he had to resist the urge to make a rather uncouth face out of pleasure. "Y-y-yes, oh god, l-lets try flying. "Kanu said as he shook his softly to move away from girl. Kanu took a big breath to try and recover his composure so he could focus on this new task. Kanu twitched his wing tentatively as he tried to figure out which muscles controlled what before he finally managed a test flap. Woosh the wolf became airbourne for a split second as his large wings gave him a lift. With a smile Kanu repeated the process again, this time he put a bit more ooph into it and actually lifted himself into the air as the large wings allowed him to tentatively betray the laws of gravity. "THIS IS SO COOL!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:44 am

"Okay." Yulia floated over Kanu's head as he shook it, floating in front of him as he began to practice with his wings. He had a captive audience, small cheers and hurrahs as he first tried them out and flew slightly. She flew in circles, pleased with his success and unable to help showing it.

As he finally flew though, she stopped and stared before the biggest grin appeared on her face and her arms rose. This was so awesome, more people to fly with her! "Success! You did it! It is really cool, flying is so much fun! Good job Kanu!"
Back to top Go down
Emile

Emile

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm

Emile durdeled about whilst he watched Kanu get accustomed to his new-found mode of movement. He faux-flitted about with his fairy wings to at least try and make Yulia feel better. Next time he'd have to come much, much lighter. He lilted through the air towards the new dios. "Whilst this was fun, I must be going. You must visit the chateau sometime soon, I'll throw you a welcoming banquet. Jusqu'à la prochaine fois, ma nouvelle beauté." Emile deeply bowed as he spiraled to point, and was gone from the zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)   Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoying the View (COME VISIT ALL HOLLOWS TOPIC)
Page 1 of 1