(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:37 am

She drew away, but not before blowing a playful little puff of air at Riye's ear, resuming snuggle-mode on the couch. It occurred to her she'd never really.. done this... just being this close to someone, so comfortable.. Just watching something. It was nice... really nice.

She gave a contented sigh and gently nuzzled her head against Riye's. "I swear if I wake up and this was all a dream, I'm going to level the block." She said with a sardonic laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:26 pm

Her face was red again, or well, still red; it was especially so as Fay blew a puff of air at her before returning to snuggling and watching television. That little action of hers had earned her a small squeak, as she was unable to hold it back.

She returned to watching television the moment later, giving a small giggle as the other woman snuggled her head against her own. "Mhmm, t-though...it's definitely not a dream. I'd be upset if it was one too...so it can't be a dream."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:44 pm

She smiled, closing her eyes and squeezing Riye tight. "Don't worry. I'll still be here when you wake up. I promise." She said quietly, squeezing Riye as tightly as she dare without causing her discomfort for a moment. She'd only known Riye for less than a day but she was already important to her... THIS was already important to her. It was something that had been missing from her life for too long and she'd never met a better person to have it with...

"Besides, if this was a dream, we couldn't follow up on those... feelings... we both have..." She said quietly, rubbing Riye's side. "And haha. I think not." She teased, before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:16 pm

"Y-yeah." Riye replied, her smile warm as she bit back a yawn of her own after Fay had yawned.

This really...had been a good day, unexpected things had happened but they were good unexpected things. She'd spent what felt like forever alone, she didn't have many friends...the ones she did have though were dear to her, and she cherished them, but, meeting Fay...she didn't feel so alone. She was happy, even with all the embarrassment and flustered feelings she'd gone through today.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Fay wasn't usually UNhappy when she fell asleep persay, but she wasn't sure she'd ever felt this kind of contentment. Some part of her brain still intended to sit here and watch things with Riye, but by now a solid 80% of her knew she was drifting off.

She managed to hazily give the top of Riye's head a kiss, before giggling softly, her weight shifting as sleep started to overtake her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:26 pm

Riye watched the show she'd put on for awhile, though her sleepiness was taking over, and it was becoming much harder for her to focus on things.

Without really realizing it, she was beginning to drift off herself, her eyes closing shut as sleepiness finally won out over her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Fay drifted deeper into sleep and soon was gone entirely. She dreamed of many things that night but all of them were cute and cozy. Almost as if she were cuddled up to something unnaturally adorable. She kept nuzzling closer to it in her sleep and sighing soft happy little sighs. Eventually she landed in a singular dream where she was wrestling a tiger and then she WAS the tiger and then she ran around doing tiger things.

Come the morning, Fay would have shifted in her sleep so that she was laying with her arms cocooning Riye, one leg draped over her. She wasn't snoring or, surprisingly, drooling, but her upper lip did keep twitching in a snarly little way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 am

Riye had fallen into a nice, comfortable, and peaceful slumber. She dreamed sweet dreams, dreams where she got to help people, and protect them with her power. It made her happy to dream of her doing those things, she couldn't do it in actuality, and her powers were something that needed to be kept secret. Her dreams though, all of that was forgotten, she was a happy...almost-superhero in her own little dreamworld.

In her sleep, she gave a small, but happy giggle.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 am

Fay woke with a grumble, like a sleepy bear. "Gr..rawhhrhe.mrnrnrn..." She lifted her head, her eyes too blurry to see before she buried it in something soft.. and warm... her pillow wasn't this soft OR warm.. She hazily lifted her head, looking what exactly she was cuddling, only to find... a... silver heaired... Oh SHIT that WASN'T a dream.

She managed a weak smile before leaning in to plant a kiss on what she was fairly positive were Riye's lips. After successfully giving Riye's eye a good morning kiss, she nuzzled her head back against her and was back off to tigeropolis.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

After a while, Riye stirred as she finally began exiting her sleepy daze. She felt a weight on her, and as her eyes adjusted to the room and the other person sleeping, her memories began to return to her.

Her face reddened, remembering everything that'd happened yesterday. She remained still, not wanting to wake Fay; she looked like she was sleeping...rather peacefully, even if Riye's face was currently beginning to burn her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am

After a few minutes, Fay shifted around in her sleep, the heat of Riye's form being what shook her from her slumber. She was used to cold mornings, after all. She wearily lifted her head and opened her bleary eyes to squint at Riye. She couldn't manage much of an expression before the light hit her eyes.

"Mmrrmmmm.." she made a long whining groan and buried her head in Riye's shoulder. The sun. Why was it so cruel. It wasn't fair. It couldn't be morning, she just wanted to sleep for another twelve hours. "Rmtherla" she muttered something incomprehensible, clearly wishing for Riye to fix the sun being up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 am

"H-Hm?" Riye questioned at Fay's mumbling, though considering the groan the other woman had given upon opening her eyes before immediately shutting them closed again and burying herself in her shoulder she could figure what the problem was.

It was too bright, or well, too bright for eyes that'd just woken up. Riye's hand went to Fay's hair, running her fingers through it gently as she gave a small, sheepish laugh. "I can't fix the sun, but if you want you can stay there long enough for your eyes to adjust..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:42 pm

Fay groaned into Riye's shoulder, making... some sort of noise when she played with her hair. Maybe happy? It was as close to happy as she was going to make this early. But Riye was being nice... nicer then she was being. She grumbled something incomprehensible and gave Riye a tight squeeze, making an affectionate noise before finally lifting her head to rest it on Riye's shoulder instead of in it.

She managed to open her eyes and attempted at least a half of a smile. "You're a lot prettier in the morning then I am." She said with a chuckle, trying to kiss her, but giving up half way there and just giving her a peck on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 am

When Fay finally found it in her to speak straight, Riye felt her face flush at her words and she gave a small, sheepish laugh; she gave a small squeak of slight surprise when she felt Fay give her neck a quick peck.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Fay was feeling a little better now. Not enough to move, but enough to smile, after seeing Riye's blush. She ran a hand up Riye to play with her hair, laying her head on Riye's shoulder again. "It's true.... Y'know, one of these days you're going to stop being so nervous around me." She gave a sad little sigh. "I'll miss that cute little laugh of yours." She pulled herself up, this time finding her mark and planting a long, deep kiss on Riye, her hand moving to hold Riye's head.

She broke away and slouched some, cuddling against her. "Give me a few more minutes like this?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:44 pm

Riye gave another small laugh in response to Fay's words, though less sheepish than before. One day she'd stop being so nervous, one day, today was not that day, as it was still a simple task to leave her red and blushing.

A small, surprised noise made it's way up to Riye's throat as Fay leaned in and kissed her, having been caught up in her thoughts she'd hardly noticed the other woman moving on her. She responded to it before Fay broke away and cuddled back against her.

"'K-Kay." She nodded, giving her the okay to continue lying there.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:19 am

Fay cuddled up to Riye, remaining there for... she wasn't sure how long. More then a few minutes, but not a lot more. Eventually she groaned and pulled herself away from the warm cuddles and sat up on the couch, scratching her head. She looked over at Riye and smiled. "I look like hell in the mornings, I know." Her eyes were droopy and half opened and her hair looked like it had perhaps been blow dried in the wrong direction... vertically speaking in spots.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:35 pm

As Fay finally moved to sit up, Riye gave a small smile, though she shook her head at the woman's words. "It means you had a good sleep, so it's alright."

Her own hair was a bit messes up, there were definitely unavoidable tangles and parts that were sticking out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:16 am

She gave a small little smile to Riye, reaching out to sleepily try to push down one of Riye's cowlicks. "Yes... Yes I did.." She laughed before slowly standing up, stretching a little and immediately stumbling. "Woah."

She groaned, shaking her head and looking back to Riye. She might have had a blush if she weren't still so groggy. "So... I suppose you've probably figured out by now I'm not a morning person."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Riye gave a small giggle, "I...probably seem like one, but I always wanna go back to sleep when I wake up."

She usually did so unless she had an alarm set for the days she needed to work, even a measly five minutes was preferable to getting up immediately.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:08 am

She nodded, managing a little smile before wandering over to Riye's kitchen counter and leaning on it, to keep herself up. "You mind if I make some coffee?" She asked, glancing around the place to see if she even had a coffee maker.

"So... I'm thinking... if you don't mind, maybe we could do some training today? It would help me rest easier leaving you alone." She said, glancing over her shoulder. "Y'know, if you're getting sick of me." She teased with a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:19 am

Riye moved to sit up properly as Fay wandered over to the kitchen counter, and with a stretch she gave a nod at the other woman's question.

"Feel free to, coffee should help." She smiled, turning to look at Fay from the couch as she continued speaking.

Training? That...that would be a good thing to do, so she gave another nod.

"I-I'm not getting sick of you, but sure! We can do some training today."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:39 am

"Well, I was teasing.. but.. I'm um.. I'm glad anyway." She brushed some hair out of her face, the effect of which was reduced when it stuck in the direction she moved it. She frowned and went about preparing a pot of coffee. "Yeah. Just some basics. Um.. If you have stuff to do or don't want to just go straight into a lot of exercise, we can do it later in the day."

Partially she really didn't want to smother Riye though, and give the girl time to herself if she needed it. Fay was usually a bit of a loner, but she had yet to feel the need to be away from Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:43 am

"Aha..." Riye thought for a moment before shaking her head, "I didn't have anything I planned on doing today, I guess I was just gonna sit around and stuff, but if you want to start the training soon I don't mind."

Whenever was fine with her, they could wake up, get dressed, and head out as soon as they had time to wake up or later.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:07 am

"Okay!  Sounds good!  We'll do some training today!  Um... Where though..."  She thought about the usual places she trained, trying to think of places safe for Riye and easily accessible... Unfortunately only one place seemed to fit the bill... And she already had a reason to go there...

"Um... We can have coffee, get breakfast then head over."  She blushed a little, looking down.  "Of you want... I mean... I slept over and now I'm planning a whole day together... I'm not moving too fast am I?" She winced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next