(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:45 am

"Y-You don't need to feel bad! I'm fine, just-just a little...little flustered; it's nice hearing all those nice things, I'm just not used to hearing them so-so I blush and...and..." Riye glanced off to the side again, her face reddening further from having said that; nothing was wrong though! She was perfectly fine, and Fay had no reason to apologize!

At Fay's request, she looked up at her again and managing a smile for her.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:51 am

Fay listened intently, smiling reflexively at the smile Riye forced for her. She turned back to face the TV, scooting back against Riye and giving her her hiding spot back. "I.. I see. " She almost apologized again before realizing she would just sound silly. It was hard though. She was just so sure she was doing something stupid. Still, Riye seemed... happy, if flustered. "Sorry," she couldn't help a small one, "I've.. just never done most of this before. I don't think I've ever been over to watch anime at a friend's place... Or been called a superhero."

She glanced over with a sweet smile. "And um.. I've never said so many nice things about someone.." She blushed. "If you are happy though, I will... quit worrying." She wasn't going to say she promised, but she would honestly try.

With the anime starting, she settled in and quieted down, wanting to give it proper attention.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:16 am

Riye gave a small nod from her hiding spot, "I'm happy, you don't have to worry...I'm happy hearing all those nice things." She replied with a small, tiny laugh. "I'm just not use to it is all..."

She was repeating herself, but she wanted to hopefully reassure Fay that she was alright, just...mostly shy at hearing such things.

She quieted once the show began, watching it with Fay as the opening scenes began.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:23 am

Fay quieted down as the anime began. She liked the opening. It wasn't as good as the first anime they'd watched but she liked it. The show immediately charmed her with its unique world and its silly main characters. She found herself giggling more then a few times before the first commercial break, already excited to see where this was going.

"I like it so far. It's pretty and everyone talks so naturally." She said with a smile.

She thought to what Riye had said only a few minutes before. "It's okay, I'm... not used to it either." she watched the fast forwarding commercials, her lip giving the slightest tremor, "I've um.. never actually told someone I liked them.. that way... before. Heh.." She managed a nervous laugh. Ugh... Fay, why would you say thaaat... Now you just seem silly!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:24 am

Riye gave a nod in response to Fay's comment on the show, "Mhmm, the animation and scenery of it's really pretty and nice to look at."

As the commercials were fast-forwarded through, she heard Fay begin to speak again. She had to bite back a small, surprise squeak...mostly due to the fact that she still hadn't verbally responded to Fay's words pertaining to that, she needed to, they were important! She hadn't moved from her spot, which had given some indication that it didn't bother her hearing that...

"I've never...been told that before either, hehe...it m-made my heart beat fast..." Aahh....That...That sounded stupid! Aaahhhh....
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:42 am

She nodded in agreement to Riye's musings on the pretty animation but she was far more caught up in what else she was saying at the moment. She slowly turned her head to face Riye, as if scared of the adorable silver haired girl.

"Y-you haven't? It... It did?" She could feel her stupid heart lodged in her throat. She tried to talk for a few moments before her face turned red and she looked away with a swish of her hair. "You're too cute, Riye. Knock it off." She managed a bashful giggle to go with the comment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:04 am

Riye shook her head slightly against Fay's shoulder, "I haven't...and mhmm, i-it did."

Immediately, she felt her face heat up again at Fay's cute comment, "A-Aahhh, ahaha..." She attempted a small laugh, though it was obvious getting called cute left her a bit flustered again.

She wanted to apologize for being like this, hardly able to respond but she couldn't help it; it was so hard to fight against her flustered state!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm

She was dying. Riye was just too cute. Dying, dying... Dead. She was dead now because Riye was too Damned cute. Still... She felt bad for continuing to put the girl into fits of shyness... Maybe she should ease off on the cute remarks... Just for now.

"W-well... That... Makes my heart beat faster too..." She said in a low voice, before quieting down for the rest of the episode.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Again, Riye bit back another small, surprised sound; she was making Fay's heart beat fast? She supposed she should have guessed that though, considering she'd said she liked her.

Her face still tinted, she turned to glance back at the television to watch the rest of the episode of the series they'd chosen.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:06 pm

As the episode ended, Fay clapped her free hand just above her knee in lieu of being able to properly clap at the moment. "Yes. I liked that a lot!" She said with a happy smile. "A silly god who will do anything for five yen. It is delightful." She said with a nod, glancing over to Riye. She blushed, but resisted the urge to look away. "Um... " She pursed her lips. "Do you... want to get up and stretch for a moment?" She asked. "O-or we could stay here.. and keep watching anime.. or talk... or.. you know.. whichever.." She looked down and away from Riye. Oh god, she was so bad at thiiiis...

She was impossibly cozy here so she'd hate to get up, but she was also worried that if she kept watching anime, she was cozy enough she might eventually nod off. Even if she wasn't dealing with her first crush in for freaking ever, it would still be rude to nod off in someone's house.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:16 pm

"Mhmm! Just wait wait until you see the next few episodes." Riye replied, her enthusiasm over the anime overriding any shyness she may be feeling; the shyness returned though, when Fay mentioned getting up to stretch. "A-Ah, do you need to? Did I lean on you too long?"

She had been through the series they'd been watching so far, so it'd been a good while...she'd been fine but it might have gotten uncomfortable for Fay. "We can do that or talk, I don't mind either..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:26 pm

She blinked and suddenly shook her head. "N-no. No. nonono." She shook her one hand in front of her with an uneasy smile. "I am perfectly fine. Really, you weigh like... nothing and you're.. y'know... warm and.. and soft.." She glanced away with a tiny little smile. "Trust me, I'm comfortable. I promise." She assured her. She was too embarrassed to explain that her problem was essentially the OPPOSITE of discomfort.

She cleared her throat. "S-so... Yeah. Let's talk for a bit and then we'll watch more." She said, wanting at least a break before diving into more anime, if not a stretch break. "I definitely haven't had this much fun outside of fighting monsters in... um..." she looked up. "I.. don't even remember the last time I had this much fun.. outside of fighting monsters.. heh...eheheh.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:54 am

"O-Okay." Riye nodded, glad to hear she hadn't made Fay uncomfortable when they'd been watching anime. As the other woman continued speaking, she couldn't help but gain her smile back. "It's the first time I've had this much fun in a long time too, ahaha..."

It'd been...a really long time since she'd had this much fun, as she'd said and she'd always been alone most of the time during those times so...they could hardly be compared, this was much more fun! It was definitely much more fun, even if she was getting flustered a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:08 am

She was so glad to hear that. She lifted her hand to move her hair out of her face, locking her dark blue eyes with Riye's pink ones. She felt a little whisper of an urge to kiss Riye again but ignored it this time. Not that she didn't want to do that... REALLY want to, but she enjoyed Riye's company, talking to her, chatting, laughing. Besides, she still wasn't.. .entirely sure how Riye felt. She suspected there was something but... ahhh, thinking this much will drive you insane, Fay!

"So. I feel like this needs to be said." She stated, as if she were about to say something important. "Kido and Momo. Tell me you think they'd be unbearably cute together. Like... That can't just be me, can it?" She asked, finally feeling an easy laugh come to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:43 pm

Riye shook her head a small laugh escaping her, "It's not just you. They're unbelievably adorable together."

So Fay had thought so too!? She couldn't help but feel happy about that; the two characters were really cute with each other and it only proved to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:56 pm

"Yes!" She gave a small nod. "Koko is... Just..." She practically had hearts in her eyes, staring off in wonder. "Too much. She is, like Riye, just entirely too much cute."

She suspected she'd send Riye into another blushing fit but she was hoping that her excitement for the pairing talk would keep her from it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Riye felt herself blush at the comparison...but, but she really liked the pairing, and wanted to talk about it! She couldn't let herself get too flustered! Not now!

"Mhmm! She really is cute, I can't wait to see more of them animated; when Mido blushed when she mentioned being happy Koko was in their group, it was just too cute."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm

"She is... That little hopping bit she did in the second episode? And... And that little bashful bit Mido did when she scared her." She shook her fist in excitement before giggling.

She smiled, suddenly thinking of something that had occurred to her during the episode. She normally didn't show off her abilities but... Well.... She wanted to impress Riye. Was that so wrong? "You know... I have eye powers too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:00 pm

"Mhmm! They're just so cute!" Riye laughed, though her pink eyes widened slightly at Fay's final words. Eye powers? Really!? She was already impressed with how the woman was able to fight and save people, and now she was finding out she had cool eye powers too?

"R-Really!?" She asked, a bit of a sparkle in her eye as she questioned the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:43 pm

She blushed at the intense gaze Riye suddenly gave her. "Well... They're not... AS cool as the ones in the show, but.." She turned her head and looked around the room. "Uhh..Let's see..." She looked back at Riye. "O-Okay...." She had an idea finally and turned to look in the direction of her bedroom. Her eyes suddenly turned green. Only for a moment, before they turned blue again. "You have two wall scrolls in your room of that amazing anime we were watching. I don't recognize the characters, but they're in the opening and on the scrolls they're all chibi."

After another moment, she smirked and her eyes turned red. She thought that might really get a rise out of her. "And... Well... Your face is very warm." She couldn't think of a good use of her other vision type other then pointing out stains on her carpet which hardly seemed flirtatious.

She giggled. "I have light powers. One of the ways those work is that I can project and see different lights from my eyes... Like X-Ray or Infrared. Ultraviolet too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:06 am

Fay could see her wall scrolls!? She was exactly right on the two she focused on, Riye couldn't help but be amazed. They weren't characters Fay had been introduced to yet but they'd come eventually.

Her...her face? Well, Fay was right, as her cheeks were still pink and her comment had only proven to make it feel hotter.

"T-That's so cool..." She replied as Fay explained her eyes, her powers that centered around light.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:17 am

She blushed, with a confident smile on her face to go with it. "Well.. I try... That's only part of my powers though... I can also..." She raised her hand and focused. Raising the hand wasn't necessary, but it was good for dramatic effect. Suddenly, the entire room became bright, every light source shining brilliantly. This continued for a few moments before the entire room went pitch black for a second or two. "I can control sources of light. Amplify them or negate them." She said before deciding she didn't want to leave Riye in the dark for more then a second or two. She reached out towards the coffee table and poked the air. Little dim glimmers of light appeared where she did, just floating in the air, providing a similar effects as candle light.

"I can produce light sources too. It's handy for dealing with criminals." She said, proud of her abilities. They'd taken a long time to master. "I-I mean... They're handy, but I know they're not cool superpowers for a superhero.." She blushed at that last word still. She really didn't think of herself as something that cool.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:40 am

As the lights went bright, Riye was surprised, it was obvious in her expression as Fay showed her her abilities, making it lighter, darker, and then making little lights appear in the air!

Riye shook her head when Fay denied them being cool, "They are really cool though, it's a great power to have!"

She was plenty cool, her and her powers! Abilities like those could come in handy when dealing with criminals, just as Fay had said. If they could be used to help stop monsters and criminals then they were great powers!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:47 am

Fay made a small little embarrassed noise, her cheeks turning a shade of pink barely noticeable in the dim light. She looked away from Riye. "And you told me I say too many nice things about YOU." She muttered. It seemed that enough gushing about her powers being cool could in fact, eventually elicit the same reaction from Fay that her barrage of compliments had gotten from Riye.

"Ah.. I'm supposed to be giving you blushing fits, not the other way around." She joked, beginning to laugh at the joke, but still turning her face away.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:55 am

"I-I'm only being honest." Riye replied, her face tinting slightly once again. "You're powers are super cool and on top of that useful to defeat criminals and monsters! T-They're great powers!"

Fay needed to know this, that her powers were definitely cool and not uncool like she thought!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next