(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:14 am

Fay's attempts to make her blush got her exactly what she wanted, the compliment making Riye's face redden an even brighter red than it already had been. "Ahaa...ah...th-thank you...ahh..." She replied, a sheepish laugh escaping her as Fay held her close.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:17 am

She moved her face to brush her cheek against Riye's, enjoying the warmth and closeness too much. She rubbed her face gently against the other girl's, speaking close to her ear. "You know... the only downside to kissing you is it's hard to look into your pretty pink eyes." She teased, before pulling back to do exactly that, locking eyes with the silver haired girl. She brushed some of that silver hair out of Riye's face, smiling down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:26 am

"Aa..aahhh..." She could hardly respond to Fay's words, the compliments being too much for her as her face burned scarlet. If her hands were still clinging onto Fay's clothes she would be attempting to cover her face. Still...the cheek rubbing was nice, even if she was currently on her way to the gates of the afterlife for burning to death due to blushing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:41 am

Fay started giggling, rubbing her leg lightly against Riye's. She moved her hand in Riye's hair so she could put her thumb on her cheek, rubbing it lightly. She leaned in to kiss Riye again, this time fully intending to keep their lips locked for the foreseeable future. However, she had only been kissing for what seemed like an all too short of a time before there was a beeping.

"Bwuh?" She looked up from Riye towards the kitchen. "Wh..Is that food?" She looked from Riye to kitchen, then back and forth. "I almost don't care about food right now." She said with a bashful grin. She'd be happy to keep kissing Riye right now, even if it meant burnt pasta...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:49 am

Their kissing was interrupted by a beeping, and it took a moment for Riye to remember what it was for. The pasta! It was the timer!

"I-I can go take it off the stove, we can eat it whenever...but, it'd be good to get it off the stove...or else later the fire alarm could go off." Riye replied, her blush obvious on her face as Fay grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:55 am

She looked from the stove, back to Riye and smirked. She was unbelievably cute. She would of course not keep her from getting the pasta off the stove, but she just couldn't help but tease her once more.

"Oh?" She smirked, while blushing. "Are you... asking me if you can get up?" She nuzzled her body against Riye's. "Does that mean I get to tell you no?" She leaned close, her face almost touching Riye's. She just wanted to make her blush a little and then she'd get the pasta off the stove herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:58 am

Was it possible for her face to burn as much as it already was? Riye couldn't even tell anymore, it was red, very, very red, that's all she knew. "Aahaa...aa..."

A small squeak of sorts escaped her as she tried to form words, but it wasn't working...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:00 am

She gave a small, chuckle, her face rather red, though not entirely out of embarrassment. She lowered her weight onto Riye, squeezing her close. She pulled her hand from Riye's hair completely and gently dragged her finger playfully up Riye's neck, tickling her slightly. "Those aren't woooords, Riye.." She teased. She could not properly express how much she adored Riye at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:23 am

"Aha...aa...s-sorry...." She replied, in response to having been told her own response hadn't been words. Though...Fay was teasing, so an apology wasn't needed...whoops...Sorry was a word though...did that count?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:29 am

Fay giggled. "You're so cute." She said softly, leaning down to give Riye another deep kiss, before pushing herself up from the couch, letting Riye lay there if she wanted to. She got up and hurried over to the stove, turning it off and moving the pasta to another burner. She took a whiff.

"Oh my goodness. Riye, this smells delicious. You're amazing!" She said, looking over her shoulder at the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:36 am

It took Riye a moment, but she pulled herself into a seated position as Fay got up and rushed over to the pasta. She gave a small laugh as she peeked over at the woman from her spot on the couch, the smell of the food making it's way over to them.

"I'm glad it smells good to you." She replied. "Hopefully it tastes just as good!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:40 am

Fay stirred the pot with the utensil Riye had been using to cook it before scampering back to the table to pick up the plates and coming back to dish the pasta out onto them. She came back to the couch and sat down next to Riye, putting Riye's plate on the table.

She held hers in her lap, looking over at Riye. "So..." She took a bite of the pasta, her face immediately brightening. "R-Riye! it's delicious!" She looked like she could cry. She quickly ate some more. "It's... It's really good!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:44 am

Riye watched as Fay made there plates before bringing them over for them to start eating. When Fay sat down, she watched as she moved to take a bite, relief flooding through her at Fay's reaction. Immediately her expression brightened, "R-Really!? I-I'm happy to hear that." She said, "I'm glad you like it."

Now, without worry, Riye moved to take a bite from her own serving, giving a happy smile. It was delicious!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:47 am

She looked over, grinning, before feeling a burp coming on and covered her mouth for it. "..E..Excuse me.." She blushed and looked away, taking a few quick bites, embarrassed that she'd done that. "but um.. y..yeah.. you're a really great cook." She said with a little nod and a glance back at Riye.

"Wish I could eat cooking like this all the time." She said wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:52 am

"I-I can cook...whenever you come over..." Riye offered, her blush having never left her face. They'd...They were...so cooking was a normal thing one could do! It was a good thing too! Fay found it delicious, and that'd made her really happy too...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:55 am

She slowly turned to sit normally again, slouched down a little, visibly nervous, but keeping it in check. "W..Well..." She looked down at her plate, playing with it a little. "That'll be a lot, huh.." She gave a cautious smile to Riye, before eating more of her food. "Of course, you're welcome to come see my place sometime too though... it's um.."

She frowned, putting her fork down for a moment. "It's not as nice as this one.. In fact it's... basically one room." She admitted, embarrassed of the tiny little apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm

"A lot?" She asked, looking at the other woman with a curious glance. "I enjoy cooking, so it won't be a hassle at all, if that's what you mean. Sometimes I make too much anyway."

"I think that'd be nice." Riye replied, a soft smile on her face as Fay mentioned her home. It would be nice to see her home, even if Fay stated it was smaller and not as nice, even if it was that didn't matter, it was Fay's home so it was important!

"Even if it's small, or you don't think it's as nice, I'd love to visit! It's your home, so of course I want to visit."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Well... If Riye didn't mind cooking for her a lot... She supposed that was a positive. "W-well... Any time you make too much I'd be happy to help you out.." She smiled,taking a few more bites of her pasta. Especially if it was always this tasty.

"Ah...ah.. I..." She shuffled uncomfortably. "W-well... If you want to see it some time... I supposed it'd be okay..." She frowned with a little 'Rrmmmm' noise. "Sorry, I'm just... a little embarrassed of the place. Vigilante-ing doesn't pay very high bills. I don't even have a cell phone." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:00 am

"It's okay." Riye replied, her voice soft and hopefully reassuring. "If...If you start eating here, you can save your money some and maybe you'll be able to afford a place you're happier with, or a cell phone, whichever you want."

It could work, even if she didn't make that much ever bit counted, right? Riye enjoyed cooking, so she didn't mind doing it, especially if it could help Fay! Fay could have good meals, and save her money!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:53 am

Fay looked over at her, disarmed by her proposition. Even though Riye had agreed to... well.. it was still.. such a shock to have someone be so generous and kind to her. "You.. You really wouldn't mind cooking for me?" She asked quietly. She wasn't sure how much money it would save her though.

"Thank you. I don't know if I'd be able to afford any of that stuff though." She sighed. "It would help if I could actually hold down a real job while still doing my vigilante thing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:01 am

Riye gave a nod, "Mhmm, I don't mind. Like I said, I like cooking so it won't be a problem to cook for the both of us."

Even if she couldn't save a lot, she'd still be saving.

"If you wanted a job though, there's plenty of places available." She continued, "Diners, media stores, cafes, what do you think you'd be best in?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:06 am

She blinked a few times, turning away from Riye to hide the fact that she'd almost gotten a little misty eyed, before she went and ruined her aloofness anyway by leaning up against Riye, sweetly.

"Um... I... uhhh." Crap, she had no idea.. "Well... I know a lot about nerdy stuff... I could try working somewhere like that?" She heard cafes and remembered Riye worked at one... but she wouldn't want to be coworkers with someone she was trying to start a relationship with. Even she knew that...

Still this money thing was silly. She'd gotten by for almost 200 years now broke as a joke, making the occasional large sum when she needed to, albeit by doing some shady work.. Riye was offering to cook, she'd be fine... but... Well... She looked up at Riye from her leaning position and smiled. It would be nice if maybe she could buy her stuff in the future?

"I could try finding a job somewhere like that... Dunno how awesome I will be at it though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:11 am

"Well, usually just in case they'll show you how to do things at first, then as time passes it gets easier. I learned how to make better sweets after I started working at the cafe, but it took me a bit to learn how to work the register properly, I learned though!"

Things might be a bit...hectic, maybe, at first but she was sure Fay could make it through that part of things if she wanted to. It just took time. "There's anime and manga stores around too, comic shops, maybe those would be nice to work at?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:18 am

She gave a small nod. She had to admit it was... a little daunting... she had been awfully pleasant with Riye but.. well in retrospect, it seemed obvious to her that something had been different about the silver haired, pink eyed girl. She wasn't always the best at socializing outside of that... But like Riye had said, it was something they teach you.

"Hmm.. N-not western comics... Trust me, there's some misogyny there that would make selling them hard... Um..." She pursed her lips. "I.. I could sell manga though.." She looked over at Riye, hopefully. "Do you think people would want to buy Manga from me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:24 am

"I think they would, no, I know they would!" Riye nodded, "There's always customers coming in to buy from those stores, so you should get plenty of customers."

There was mostly organizing, and minding the register to do at those jobs, and sometimes maybe inform people looking for recommendations...but most already knew what they wanted going in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next