(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:41 am

She glanced up at Riye. Well... she hadn't shoved her off... She smiled and snuggled up a little more. This was... weird... She.. wasn't used to snuggling. Riye snuggling against her had seemed a LITTLE more normal... She hadn't had to show any, well, weakness. This was different.

She contented herself watching the show for now, watching those poor people get pranked by the jerk in charge. "Ha! I'd give him a piece of my mind... and my boot, if I was one of those people."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:12 am

Riye let out a small laugh, "I'd be pretty annoyed too if I were one of those people."

It was funny to watch, but it must be pretty annoying for those getting pranked unless they were aware that they would be...which, was likely in some cases, but if that were the case then their reactions wouldn't be as genuine, and these reactions certainly were.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:18 am

Fay glanced up without moving her head. "Oh man." She said at the thought. "What would they even do if they pranked someone and then she grew armor and kicked their ass, er... Butt?" She giggled a little. She hadn't meant to swear in front of Riye, still trying to put her best foot forward.

"I never got a good look at your power before, by the way." She peered up, shifting a little closer to Riye, but lifting her head. "Could you show me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:25 am

She couldn't help but let out a laugh at Fay's words. She likely just shout at them or get upset, but the thought of her using her powers was a silly image to imagine.

"My powers?" Riye asked before giving a nod, "Sure."

Riye held out her left arm, her palm out flat ahead of the two as she looked at the ring. Soon, the ring began to morph, the silver spreading over her hand and a bit past her elbow like a second skin.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

She watched the silver spread down her arm, her eyes wide. "Wooaahhh." It was all she could say. That was so amazing. She slipped an arm around Riye's, sliding her hand up Riye's arm to touch the silver that coated it.

"Riye, that's stupendous.." She said, knocking her hand on it. "And hard. REALLY hard..." She absentmindedly slid her right hand up to Riye's silver palm, her fingers resting against Riye's. "Can you move your hand when it's like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:33 am

A sheepish laugh escaped her at Fay's compliment, a slight tint to her cheeks once more. She gave another nod at Fay's question before she moved her fingers. "Mhmm, I can move my fingers and everything just fine when I use it. I hardly notice a difference."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:36 am

She glanced up, giggling at Riye's blush. It seemed both of them were having a problem keeping their faces any color but red. She nuzzled her head into Riye's shoulder again and threaded her fingers through those silver ones. "You could TOTALLY help me fight crime with metal fists." She said with a chuckle. "Not that I'd ever want you in danger like that..."

"Hey, can you just cover your hand? Like... how far can it spread? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. Your superpowers are cooler then mine is all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:44 am

"Hhehehe, I'm no good at fighting, at all...really." She replied, " You're not asking too many questions at all, it's fine. As for how far it can spread well, I could pretty much cover myself whole if I wanted a-and n-no way mine aren't cooler."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:47 am

She giggled. Of course Riye wasn't good at fighting. She was too sweet... not like Phaedra... She was glad... She wouldn't want Riye to know what that was like... She was at least glad her curiosity was welcome. "What? No way, ACTUAL superheroes like... IN comics have your powers. That's badass..." She said, before pursing her lips. "Show me. I wanna see." she said, in reference to her power's full extent.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:11 am

"Ah, I-I'll cover everything up until a bit passed my neck! It-It doesn't look that nice to cover my whole head..." She wasn't really all that uptight about appearances, but she still liked her hair and...covering her head would mean she had to cover her hair too...and it'd look weird!

She did just as she'd said she'd do, the silver extending over her; it covered her completely, though it stopped just a bit past her cheeks. "I don't have to worry about getting bitten by hollows or anything when I have this, they can break through it. Sometimes their teeth even break if they're reckless enough."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:23 am

She looked on in wonder as Riye suddenly turned all the way silver. "Woooww.." She whispered to herself mostly. Her hand trailed up Riye's arm, her other hand reaching out to touch. Her face suddenly turned red with a squeak. "Oh. Um.. C-can you feel through that? I mean... I don't wanna.. Like..... heh..aheheh... Um... I can touch, right? Wi..within reason, I mean." How do you tell someone you want to touch their body WITHOUT it sounding like groping?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:33 am

"Hardly, I mean...I guess I feel a little but definitely not as much if it were my actual skin." Riye replied, looking down at the silver that covered her. At Fay's next question she felt her face heat up again before giving another small nod. "S-Sure."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:38 am

She nodded, looking back to the skin and biting her lip. It was so cool... but she should still not touch anywhere inappropriate, even if she had the okay. She nodded and placed her hand over the silver stomach of Riye, giving it a little rub, feeling the material beneath her skin. "It's so smooth." She said, looking back up to Riye. Her eyes follow the line of the silver around her cheeks..

She found her face moving closer to Riye's, her lips parting and "Eep!" She quickly retracted her face and buried it in Riye's shoulder. "I'm sorry! You're just really cool and I looked at your face aand you're so pretty, I got carried away." She had said she wouldn't pester Riye with more kissing! "Hmrmmm... I'm trying to move waaay too fast, kissing you so much on our first.. .like... not even a full date!" She was clearly in full panic mode, at what a twerp she was being.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:52 am

She hardly felt it when Fay went to touch her stomach, just as she'd said, the only reason she could truly tell was because well...she could see her doing it.

Her face was red as she watched her eyes move up to the silver around her cheeks, her face growing redder as Fay moved closer. A small squeak finally escaped her as Fay jumped back quite suddenly, apologizing again through her panic.

Riye's hands moved to cup her cheeks like she'd done earlier tonight, "I-I-it's fine you don't need to-to apologize, really."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:06 am

Why did Riye have to keep doing cute things... It was driving her nuts. She was unaware that she kept doing cute things as well, but... She looked up at Riye cupping her hands. Like she'd done earlier. Fay smiled then buried her head into Riye, against the smooth silver.

"Okay... I just... don't want to push things too fast... Cause I mean, of COURSE I want to keep kissing you, I like you.. but.. I know you can't just keep doing whatever you want cause stuff is supposed to take time..? But I guess... we should also.. find our own pace for things?"

She raised her head, a determined little pout on it. She slipped her hands around Riye's and pulled them away from her face, revealing Fay's cheeks, ever so slightly puffed. "S-so... I-If you want me to kiss you... I'm just... n-not going to stop until you tell me to...." She said, her face going red. Oh god. This was nuts. Fay, just admit you want to make out with her. You're being a goon!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:55 am

"I-I understand, that's...that's fine...I-I liked the kissing, our...our own pace would be...be good to find though." She wasn't aware of what was too fast or too slow, or what was a normal pace, but everyone was different, right? Everyone had their own pace of things...she didn't mind the kissing, so that was fine with her...

The silver began to leave her body, morphing back into the ring as her hands were removed from her brightly lit cheeks; she gave a small nod, her face burning hot in response to Fay's words.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:01 am

She nodded. Okay... Their own pace... Riye liked her kissing... it was okay.. she had said that LITERALLY just now... She nodded again, before leaning in, finally kissing Riye. She made a little happy noise, lifting herself a little to get a better angle, one hand raising itself to gently press to Riye's cheek. Yes. Yes this made for a happy Phaedra! She reached out and took Riye's hand, giving it a firm squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:00 am

Her face was red, but when she knew the kiss was coming it was a lot easier to react to. Though, when she felt Fay's hand move to her cheek just as she responded she was a bit embarrassed by the fact that Fay could probably feel the heat behind her face.

Riye gave a small squeeze of her own hand in response to Fay's hand doing so to hers after she'd taken it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:59 am

Fay was pleased to find Riye less... Shocked, during this kiss. She rubbed her cheek gently before the hand slipped behind her head to cradle it, while she scooted closer to sit up against Riye.

She began playing with the fingers on Riye's hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Riye bit back a giggle during the kiss, not wanting to interrupt it, as Fay's fingers moved to play with her own and her hand moved back to cradle her head. Her free hand rested against the seat of the couch, unsure of what to really do with it, not that her focus was on that anyway...it was more so focusing on the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Fay made a small, happy little sound into the kiss, stopping for half a second to take a little breath before continuing. She began playing with Riye's hair, hoping she would like that.

She felt her balance starting to slip but just... Let it, bringing Riye down onto the couch with her with a little "Oof!" She stopped kissing but didn't pull away, clearly intending to quickly resume. She pulled her hair out of her face with the hand that had been holding Riye's before slipping it around Riye's waist.

"Sorry. You okay?" Waiting for her answer before kissing again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

The hair playing felt nice, and it was a gesture she ended up finding rather sweet.

A small noise of surprise escaped Riye as they fell back, her face reddening a bit brighter as she gave a small laugh. Any other occasion and she'd be attempting to hide her face out of slight embarrassment, but she fought the urge, offering Fay a small, sheepish smile.

"Mhmm, I'm just fine." She answered before her lips were once again claimed by the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:44 pm

She smiled sweetly at Riye before resuming the kiss, stroking her hair gently, holding her with the other arm. She pulled herself close, giving an especially passionate kiss, unable to help making a more noticeable noise then usual. She was embarrassed but not enough to break the kiss, snuggling up to Riye on the couch.

Silly sketch show. You seem entirely inconsequential now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:00 am

A small squeak of sorts made it's way to Riye's throat as Fay moved to kiss her again, this kiss much more passionate than the last few they'd shared. Her hand had gone to lightly grip the fabric of Fay's clothing as the woman snuggled up to her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:03 am

Fay broke the kiss for a second, despite her warning that kisses would not cease, making a small happy growly noise. She hugged Riye tight and tipped her head forward, bumping her forehead to Riye's. "You're... really fantastic." She said under her breath, smiling at Riye so close to her. She had the sudden urge to make the poor girl blush some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next