(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:19 am

She turned her attention to Riye fully now. Oh wow. It was definitely the compliments. She'd never seen someone blush like that. Well... Drunk people but that was from booze. Point is she'd definitely never seen anyone blush from things SHE'D said like that.. "You're welcome." She said calmly with a smile.

"Hm? You haven't?" She asked, confused. "That's odd. I don't see why not. I could easily find a ton more things to compliment you about." She said rather matter of factly. How could she have never been complimented much before when there were so many compliments to give?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

"I-I haven't, and...really! It's-it's not odd ehehee..." She gave a small laugh, her hands still not having moved from her face as she glanced over at Fay with a smile that could be seen as silly.

There weren't that many things to compliment! She was perfectly normal, she was just trying to be a good friend and host, nothing worth too many compliments even if they were nice!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:32 am

Fay tried to keep a stoic expression, but a smile slowly grew on her face. This was so weird. She'd never really gotten reactions out of people before, even the times she was able to socialize. Riye seemed to take everything she said to heart... It was... refreshing.... She started moving not entirely sure what she was doing. She found herself taking Riye's wrists, ever so daintily and tugging them just enough to pull them from her face so she could give Riye a warm little smirk.

"I like your laugh too." She said with a little giggle. Okay, she was being mean. She should stop.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:35 am

"A-Ahhh..." She couldn't hide her face now! Fay had her wrists hostage, leaving Riye's red face to show as her eyes averted to looked at anything else; that silly smile remained though as her voice tried to form words but it was unsuccessful.

"Ahahaa..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:48 am

Fay's smirk continued to grow a little more... smirky? She kept her wrists aside with a light touch, though if Riye really tried to pull them loose she wasn't holding them nearly as firmly as she could be. "Yes! That laugh. It's nice." She said with a little giggle. "What's the matter though, speechless?" She inquired, watching Riye try to look anywhere but at her. With that silly smile.

Fay's face suddenly turned its own shade of red, lighter then Riye's. Her body tensed up. She stopped thinking and just...

Peck.

It was lightning fast. A peck on the lips Riye could almost have missed if she hadn't been paying attention. What happened even faster was Fay's sudden disappearance from right in front of her. Riye would find her arms free and Fay at the far end of the couch, sitting cross legged facing directly away from Riye. "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry." She repeated barely more then a whisper. "I... do not know... why I did that. I'm so sorry." She frantically repeated, just staring at the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:54 am

A small, surprise squeak made it's way past Riye's lips just as Fay shot back; her hands immediately found their way back to her cheeks as her face burned and the other woman apologized.

"It-It's fine, it's fine!" Riye managed to replied, still surprised and still well, flustered from all the compliments. "I-It-It's fine!"

She hated that she was stuttering right now, she was trying to tell Fay it was alright! It-She'd never been kissed before, even if that was just a peck but-but it wasn't like it was anything bad or serious! Fay was trying to be nice! Things were fine!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:59 am

Fay continued to huddle on the far end of the couch. "Mmmmrmmm." She tried to say something but a nervous mumble was all that came out. Oh god. She'd made a friend and then she'd kissed her. But she was being so cute and and - uggghhh... What does she do now? "Hrmm.." She groaned again but it sounded like one accepting Riye's insisting it was fine.

She didn't turn around but she did turn her head ever so slightly to look over her shoulder. "I... I'm sorry... I got caught up saying all those nice things about you and.. you just looked so.. um... cute.." She turned back to the wall. What else should she say? That it was an impulse? That she realized she thought Riye was cute and reacted on reflex before she could be stuck biting her tongue? Ugh.. Uggghh.... She gave her forehead a tiny little punch. Bakabakabaka...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:05 am

"It's fine, r-really..." Riye replied, though she tried to ignore the heat in her face; cute was a compliment, and also not something she'd ever referred to herself as. She was happy with herself, but cute was something she'd called herself...

She hoped Fay wouldn't beat herself up too badly about this, it really was fine...she was just surprised and flustered was all. Too many compliments and nice things said...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:10 am

She turned her head to glance over again, giving a sad little frown. She wasn't sad at anything Riye said or did. She was just sad she couldn't keep facing the wall all night. She scooted herself around to be sitting cross legged sitting forward again, glancing sideways at Riye. Okay... So.. she'd kissed her. It was a tiny little baby kiss... but it was a kiss... She glanced over at Riye but the second she saw her blushing face, she squeaked ever so slightly and faced forward again.

"Um.. okay... s-so..." What should she do now? She didn't want to keep making things awkward but she also didn't want to let it go without seeing... well... Fay just didn't like letting questions gnaw at the back of her mind. "Is it... okay... that I don't regret doing that... even if it was just a small kiss?" She said just loud enough to be audible. It was certainly an awkward way to phrase it but cut her some slack.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:14 am

Riye shook her head, "Y-You don't have to regret or feel bad about it."

It had just been a small kiss, nothing to freak out over; things were fine, just as she'd said. She did wish she could stop blushing though, and stuttering, perhaps then she could feel like she was doing a better job at reassuring Fay.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:20 am

Fay took a deep breath. Okay... maybe... maybe she was just being nice though? Mmrmmmmm. She was probably just being nice so she wouldn't feel bad. Come ooonn, Fay... Come up with something. Be tactful, but direct, even though those sounds like two different things. She took another slow breath. Okay... Just... hrm. Okay.... There was something.

"Well... I do feel a little bad..." She said, finally turning to face Riye. She gave her a smile. "I wouldn't want to kiss someone nice without taking them on a date first.." Okay. You were brave. You said something smooth. You can die now, Fay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:30 am

Riye bit back another small, surprised squeak, her hands still having not left her likely now permanently red face. She felt if she tipped over right now she wouldn't even be able to muster enough strength to move, only hide behind her hands as her face burned them.

"Y-You don't have t-to feel bad." She replied, managing another smile, a small one but still a smile in return to the one Fay was giving her. "Ahaha..."

Stop stuttering!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:35 am

Fay kept smiling, watching Riye continue to struggle to function. Oh god... she was still this bashful and she was making it reaaaaallly clear there was something more then friendliness behind that little peck. Oh man oh man oh man... C'mon Faayyy, you've read enough things to know how to be smooth...ish... She managed to keep a calm smile. Okay... Well... blushing was good in some ways, right? Sort of...

She reached out towards Riye's wrists before pausing. "D-don't worry. I'm not going to tease you or kiss you this time.. hehh.." She gently pulled Riye's hands from her face and tipped her own to look at her. "I just wanted to say that um... Well if you want to hide your face, your hands are.. pretty inefficient.." She turned to look away, clearing her throat and trying to be matter of factly about it. "I mean. Logically... the best place to keep me from seeing your face would be if it was buried somewhere. I dunno. My shoulder might be the most convenient place...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:49 am

Her wrists were seized again, and Fay's words only seemed to make Riye blush more...if that were possible. Even...even if what she was saying was true...

Riye's eyes tried to keep darting around and looking at other things since her hands weren't providing coverage anymore, or well...poor coverage, anyway.

"Ahh-mmm....mm..." Little by little Riye shrunk, or well, leaned down; her head had found its way to Fay's shoulder as she suggested. Better coverage than hands, now if only she could stop blushing...so soon though? Unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:57 am

Fay watched pensively as she lowered her head. Oh gosh. She was doing it. She waited until Riye's face was buried in her shoulder completely before putting her other hand on her own face. Oh my god. She was so cute. She couldn't believe it... A girl this cute who liked superheroes and anime and thought SHE was a superhero... Okay, Fay. Just... keep calm.

She glanced down at Riye leaning against her and reached around with that arm to rub her shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay, Riye. Um... Is it okay with you if I... leave my arm there? It's comfier for my shoulder that way.." She said, which was at least true. "Also, would you like me to hit play for the anime?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:08 am

"S-Sure." Riye replied, "Sure on both..."

She didn't mind if Fay wanted to leave her arm there, it was fine and it was also fine to start the anime; it was a good series, it would be a crime to leave it sitting there and waiting much longer!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:18 am

Fay slipped her arm comfortably around Riye. She blushed, looking away, even though Riye couldn't see her. Were they cuddling? This was cuddling right? Okayy, just... Just play the anime, stupid. She found the remote and looking at it for a few moments managed to figure out and hit play, starting the anime.

"I like the opening credits." She said, her tone peaceful, after a few minutes. She stayed quiet, enjoying the peacefulness and becoming engrossed in the story. She also mentioned liking the song at the end of the second.

Sometime during third episode however, she couldn't help it. These two... This quiet one with the invisibility and this unbelievably adorable one... Something about them just made her want to... squee. She could not keep the good feels in. She gave Riye a small squeeze and whispered simply. "I like you..." The words could have a myriad of meanings, but her tone and the squeeze made it clear which one she meant. She stayed quiet for the rest of the episode.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:42 am

"Same here, the song and well...everything about it. Hehe..." Riye replied in response to Fay's comment on the opening and ending. She kept quiet on things, refusing to spoil anything for the woman as episode three began.

Riye had been relaxing some, though still slightly hiding, by the time the two girls on screen began interacting. She couldn't help but feel a bit...flustered again, not even counting the fact that she liked the two girls as a pairing...she thought they made a cute couple, certainly one of her many enjoyed pairings in the series.

It was soon after that those thoughts passed her mind when she felt Fay's squeeze, and it took a lot for her to bite back a surprised squeak at her words. She...she shouldn't squeak at such a thing, it was serious! She peeked up from Fay's shoulder up at her, only her pink eyes visible as they looked up at the other woman.

Fay was quiet for the remainder of the episode, and Riye tried to keep her attention on it rather than the burning in her face but otherwise didn't move from her spot.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

When the episode finally ended, Fay felt some twinge of disappointment. Hrm. This was why she'd always watched completed shows. She wanted more noowww. Oh well. It couldn't be helped. Besides she had a much more pressing issue to deal with, in the form of the adorable huddled mass next to her.

She glanced over and saw pink eyes stating back at her and immediately blushed, turning her head away. "I.. I really liked it." She said in reference to the anime. "Is... There another I should put on?" She asked. She honestly just... Didn't want to have to move.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Riye peeked up from her spot again, looking up at Fay once the show had ended; she was happy to hear Fay had liked it, maybe she could show her the other stuff on it later when she didn't have to worry about spoilers and such.

"There's a few others, um...I also have some series on disks, we wouldn't have to worry about fast-forwarding through commercials then. They're in that shelf next to the TV." She replied, glancing from Fay over to the neatly organized shelf full of DVDs that sat beside the television, a few figurines of characters from other anime's sat on the top shelf, a few other, smaller ones sat along the other rows.

"Do you wanna watch any of those?" She asked, though she knew in order to look at them they'd have to move...and despite still being a bit flustered she was comfy... "Do any of the other titles I have recorded catch your interest?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:46 am

Fay noticed movement and peeked down, spying Riye's eyes and turning away again, her face a little red. Well, she hadn't gotten a great look at her face before she panicked but she seemed like she was content. "hm?" She made a small curious noise and turned to listen to Riye. It would be rude not to. She followed her eyes to the shelf chock full of various discs and figurines. Ooh. They looked pretty even from here. She wanted to go inspect them!

"Sure!" She answered prematurely, before making a small "oop" when she continued. She glanced from the shelf, to the recorder, and back to Riye. She had seen some DVDs over on that shelf she'd always had interest in.

Just... getting to them meant getting up. She glanced at Riye one more time, before settling against the couch. "Hmm, what's this one?" She asked, highlighting one. "Sutorei Kami?" She hit play. Commercials before the episode started began to air. "What's it about?" She asked softly of Riye.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:13 am

Riye glanced over to the television when Fay had decided to stay put, looking at the title she currently had highlighted. "Ah, that one is about a minor god that dreams of becoming one of the most revered deities on the planet, he's super poor though so he has a lot to work for. They also have these people that turn into weapons for the god's so they can defeat evil spirits that try to hurt humans."

She...didn't know if that was the best explanation, but it was a good series so hopefully it was a good enough one for Fay. Riye had seemed happy to explain, excited about the woman's interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:24 am

Fay nodded. "Ooh. It sounds really interesting." It was true. Something about it just captured her imagination. She reached out, stretching some to grab the chips. Notably, she snagged the kind Riye liked, before wedging them between the two of them. "Um.. So you can still snack while.. being comfy." She said hesitantly before offering a nervous smile. She'd almost said 'cuddling'. Which.. well, it's what it was, but she didn't want to send Riye off on another blush fit. Well she did, but...

She subtly held Riye closer to her. As the show started she sighed, contentedly. "You're very warm, you know that Riye?" She said with a slight giggle. "Hopefully I'm as comfortable to lean against?" She wondered, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:30 am

"T-Thank you." Riye replied as Fay brought the chips over to sit between them.

She was about to reach into the bag for a chip before Fay spoke again, which stopped her dead in her tracks as she turned red again. She was warm? W-Wait that wasn't the thing to focus on she had to answer Fay!

"I-I'm comfy." She answered, glancing back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:34 am

Fay glanced down at Riye again and smiled, with just the hint of something off about her smile. Poor Riye. She was so cute but she was so nervous. She sort of felt bad. Well, she was nervous too, but just... Riye had been having so much fun and laughing and smiling and now the poor thing was struggling just to talk. You can be so mean sometimes, Fay. Mmm... Okay. cheer up squad. She could do that, right?

She turned herself a little, not pulling away from Riye, but facing her just a little. "S-sorry. I'll give you your hiding spot back in just a second." She said, glancing at the TV. She didn't want to be talking once the show started regardless. "I just feel bad for flustering you so bad.." She expected Riye to assure her it was okay and spoke up first.

"Come on.. smile... for a superhero?" She said with a weak grin and a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next