(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:43 am

"It's okay, really." Riye quickly tried to reassure, "it happened a really long time ago, but thank you...a-and while I don't really...know much on hug etiquette but I think friends can do it. I mean, I've seen friends do it all the time so..."

Her smile returned at Fay's thanks, "It's no problem, just be yourself; no need to worry about being bothersome. I...Friends visit their friends home all the time from what I know, or well, it's something else I've seen and heard of..."

When she was younger all the way up until high school kids were always visiting their friends places, having parties, study sessions, or sleepovers; it was common, people her age still did it too...she was only twenty so it was perfectly acceptable! Though she was sure adults older than she was also did these types of things, it was completely normal for friends!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:01 am

"Alright... I am still sorry, but I understand it is not a recent hurt.." she said quietly, rubbing one arm, still feeling awkward. "And alright... I will do my best to be myself as you said." She said with a nod. Yes. Visiting wasn't weird... just weird to her... She frowned. Okay. So she should be herself, make herself at home and not worry about what upset Riye. So was she supposed to give her a hug still? She wasn't entirely sure. She didn't seem upset so she probably didn't need one... But she would give her one anyway. She took a step forward, carefully putting her arms around Riye before pulling her into a tight hug. She tipped her head forward and rested it on top of Riye's head. "I'm still sorry that happened to you." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:15 am

Riye returned the hug, giving a small nod at Fay's condolences; offering another smile to the woman when the huge was over. "Thanks."

She glanced over to the kitchen, suddenly remembering another 'having a friend over' protocol, "A-Ah! Do you want something to drink? I know we just ate but...did that movement technique tire you any? I can make tea..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:29 am

"You are welcome." She said with a smile, backing away quickly. She glanced around, hoping the hug was wanted and not awkward. She perked up at Riye's question. "Oh? Ah. N-no, that ability doesn't tire me at all. But I would like some tea." She said with a nod.

She walked over to the sofa and removed her poncho, neatly folding it before sitting down with it in her lap. She waited patiently for Riye to finish and come over, glancing around but saying nothing else, trying to be a good guest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:17 pm

"Okay." Riye nodded, moving over to the kitchen where she could begin preparing the tea. It was good Fay wasn't worn out from having brought them here, she hadn't tired herself.

She glanced over to where Fay sat, quietly on the couch as she glanced around the room...Oh!

"Ah, the remote to the television is on the coffee table, if you want to watch it. Feel free!" Riye added, smiling at the woman before she went back to preparing the tea.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:42 pm

Fay looked over, following her gaze around the room and eventually to the coffee table. "Oh." She looked at it then up at the TV. Okay. Was it okay to just watch TV while Riye was making tea for her? Then again, she had said to go ahead. Hrm... She didn't even have a TV. What would she watch? She picked up the remote and turned the TV on.

It clicked on with an electronic hum. Images and sound began to pour out of it. Fay glanced over at Riye with a smile before turning her attention to the screen. Hrm. It seemed Riye had left it on an anime channel. What was playing now was... odd... some kids going to a mall, talking about being invisible? Huh? "Hey, Riye? What's this show?" She asked curious what she was watching.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:53 pm

"Hmm?" Riye glanced over at the television, it was a rerun of the latest anime she'd gotten into! "Ah! That's BlindTown Players! It's about a group of kids with powers that reside in their eyes! That's the third episode on the television right now, but I have it and the others recorded! It's based off a series of songs that were created using Utauloid!"

When she'd heard of the series before it had aired she'd gone and researched it, listened to the songs, bought the manga and novels, and had prepared and pumped herself for the anime premiere. She was really enjoying it so far! She definitely planned on purchasing the series when it was released on disk.

"Want me to set it to episode one?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:11 pm

"Oh!" She quickly lifted her hand to her mouth. "That sounds interesting." She said , curling her hand into a fist and peered pensively. "It looks interesting too. I like it." She nodded and muted the TV, looking over to Riye and smiling. "Yes. I'd like that a lot, thank you!" She said with a little bow of her head. She'd wait for Riye to put the first episode on before looking back at the TV. She didn't want anything spoiled for herself after all.

She placed her hands in her lap and smiled politely. "But don't take too long with the tea. I feel rude just sitting here watching TV without you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Riye gave a nod and headed over to where Fay sat, taking the remote and bringing up her recordings and began episode one for Fay. "There we go, and the tea's almost ready so no worries!"

She sat the remote down, giving another happy smile before returning to the kitchen. Yup, the tea was just about done and ready to be enjoyed! She just needed to pour their cups now, which she did. She retrieved two cups before she carefully poured their tea, setting them on a small tray and carrying it over to the table.

"I'll be right back, gonna get us some snacks too just in case!" Setting the tea down, Riye made a few quick steps back to the kitchen and retrieved two bags of chips, two different flavoring for variety, and brought them back to the table. "Here we go! Hopefully these are alright."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:45 pm

She smiled brightly. "Alright then!" She was glad. She would have felt awkward sitting here watching this alone, even if Riye insisted it was alright. She was looking forward to tasting the tea Riye was brewing for them as well. Everyone brewed their tea just a little differently. Oh. She used a little tray. That was nice. And she said she was sloppy. Pshaw.

"Alright!" She said, picking up her cup of tea, but waiting for Riye to get back before taking a sip. "Mm. It's very good." She said with a smile, scooting over so Riye would have plenty of room on the sofa without Fay infringing on her personal space. She looked at the chips. "Yes. I like these in particular." She said with a gesture to one as she took a handful. "Thank you, Riye. You are the best host!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:04 pm

"I'm glad you like it." Riye was relieved, it would have been a bit embarrassing if her tea hadn't been to Fay's tastes, she also liked the chips she'd gotten!

She gave a small giggle, the woman's thanks and compliment making her feel happy. "Welcome, I'm glad I'm doing a good job!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:49 pm

"Yes. My favorite chips, good tea and, if she will sit down, good company to watch anime with." She said with a soft laugh, scooting against the far end of the sofa, turning a little bit. She was roughly occupying a seventh of it at this point, before patting the empty space. "Come on. You're making me feel bad, sitting down when you bought me food, got me snacks and tea and are standing up." She insisted. She hoped she wasn't being too pushy. She just wanted Riye to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:11 pm

"Wah-S-sorry!" Riye gave a small laugh, not having realized her little mistake of not sitting. Moving to sit, her smile returned though it dimmed when she realized Fay...was really trying not to take up too much room, or so it looked. "Don't worry about room, there's plenty; you don't have to keep all the way to the edge if you don't want. You can get comfy!"

Riye leaned back against the cushions, her legs moving up to where she was sitting with them crossed now that her shoes were off, having taken them off when she came inside earlier.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Fay blinked a few times, the very slightest hint of pink glowing behind her cheeks before she laughed. "You don't need to apologize! It's your apartment!" She said, forcefully, but happy and friendly. She watched her smile sink a little and gave a small 'hm?' with a tilt of her head when she started talking. She pursed her lips and sighed, before giggling. "No, no. I just... wanted to give you your personal space. I know I can get comfy." She said, finally placing the poncho on the armrest of the couch, she scooted away from the edge some and spread out some, getting comfortable and crossing one leg over the other. She glanced from herself to Riye before she suddenly appeared shocked.

"O-Oh my! I'm so sorry!" She somehow managed to give an apologetic bow sitting down. "I-I-I never took my boots off. I'm getting your carpet all dirty! I'm sorry!" She said, suddenly getting up and dashing to the front door, standing there as if her boots were excessively dirty. Really, as she'd sonido'd the entire way here they were essentially devoid of dirt. Still... She glanced down. She felt... awkward, removing them...But it was polite to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Riye was surprised when Fay suddenly shot up, apologizing as she quickly made her way to the front door.

"It's fine, really! My carpets fine!" She quickly replied once Fay had spoken the reason she was apologizing. "Your shoes don't look dirty...not that I can tell; besides, I can always vacuum! Cleaning isn't a problem. No need to worry!"

She seemed...unsure about removing her shoes despite wanting to out of politeness, Riye noticed. She sat by, but it didn't matter to her if Fay removed them or not...Riye was accustomed to it due to it being what she was raised to do; she did so now out of habit...and it was more comfortable without her boots on anyway when she was at home.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Fay looked at the carpet. Well there wasn't any dirt... "Sorry. I just.. didn't want to ruin your carpet." she ever so momentarily eyed the door. She could just run. Running away was good, right? No. Phaedra blah blah blah IDON'THAVEALASTNAME does not run from anything! Even if she's not... entirely used to taking her boots off in other people's houses... She made a small noise of apprehension, before leaning down.

She slowly undid one boot then the other, before pulling one off. It looked like it was a little unwieldy, but she eventually managed to remove the boot, before getting to the other, her feet only clad in small sky blue socks that came up just past her ankle. As she walked over it wasn't hard to see why she wore thigh high boots when fighting crime. Her skin was visibly soft even from a distance and as she sat back down on the couch, the sheer length of her legs became apparent. It was obvious the boots were at least partially in place to cover up her best feature when she was acting as a warrior. She cleared her throat.

"Sorry... for slowing down anime time." She said with a small smile, sitting rigidly on the couch, legs pressed together, hands in lap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:59 am

"It's alright." Riye replied, offering Fay another reassuring smile.

She...hoped Fay would be alright, she seemed...much less relaxed now that her shoes were off. Did she...not like showing her legs? Riye could understand that, while she didn't care about hers showing she did know some had problems doing so...

"Fay?" She began, a bit unsure of how to offer this but maybe it would help the woman. "If you'd like you can borrow some of my pajamas. There's long pants and they're a little long on me so maybe they'll fit you? If-If you want them that is!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:05 am

She frowned and sunk a little. "Uh.. You don't have to offer me your clothes or anything. It's just.. I'm not.. really used to... people seeing my legs. I wear these long boots pretty much everywhere but home. And they're not really legs befitting, y'know.. a warrior.." She gave a small smile. "Or I suppose a superhero." She sighed.

"Really, I am fine. I will relax, I promise." She said, more concerned with making Riye do yet again something else for her then her bashfulness about her exposed legs. She gave a bright smile. "See? Fine. We can watch the anime if you like." She said, ever so hesitantly lifting one leg to cross it over her other like she had them before she took her boots off. She was still a little stiff, but she would relax with time. Hrm. Pajamas did sound cuddly soft though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:22 am

"I know...but I have some I can share." Riye replied, her smile softening again.

She just wanted Fay to feel more comfortable, if showing her legs bothered her when she was anywhere other than home Riye had a way to at least help her with that...but if the woman said she'd be fine she would believe her.

"If you want them just tell me, I don't mind getting them for you."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:29 am

She crossed her arms. "Hrrmmmmmmmm.." She gave a long thoughtful minute considering the matter. "Well... It's not like I feel that uncomfortable.. I mean.. It's not like someone is oggling them or offended by them or anything.." She said taking a moment to pat them absentmindedly, leaving a faint red mark that quickly faded. She crossed her arms again, this time a little more relaxed. "Well, they'll be there if I need them, right?" She smiled reassuringly. "Thank you Riye. I apologize for being so nervous. I'm just...very not used to being in someone else's place." She said with a sly little smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:49 am

"Mhmm! They'll be there if you want them." Riye replied before giving a small shake of her head at Fay's apology. "It's fine...I'm...I've never had anyone over so this is new for me too..."

She gave a small, sheepish laugh; she wasn't sure if she was doing the host thing right but she was trying...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:54 am

She shook her head, "No, you're doing an excellent job as a host, Riye. Don't worry. I've had so much fun since rescuing you. Really." She said reassuringly, turning a little to sit facing Riye on the couch. "Honestly. I think if more people were... Well.. Like you, I wouldn't have such a hard time making friends." She gave a sweet smile and moved a hand up to fix her hair. "You are kind, you love awesome things, you are gorgeous, you think I'm a super hero, you provide excellent tea and snacks." She demonstrated by picking up a chip and biting into it. "You are an excellent host and just excellent in general. Please don't be so self conscious." She said like it was a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:56 am

Every compliment only proved to get to Riye more than the last, really...she wasn't that good! She felt her face flush, her hands unconsciously moving up to cup her cheeks as she averted her eyes.

"I-I'm not...Aahhhh..." It was too much! "I-I'll try!"

Right now she wanted to hug a pillow or something to hide her face, hearing all of that was making her blush and that was embarrassing! She was flattered but...but really it was an exaggeration, she wasn't...!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:06 am

Fay blinked a few times. Wow.. She was... blushing... She turned and faced the TV. Had she made her do that? What had she said? Just all the complimenting? Hm. She glanced over. Well she was just saying what she thought of her..

"Good. I'm glad." She said matter of factly, sitting up a little properly for a few moments. She just had to add one more thing in however.

"Also you are cute when you blush." She said quickly before turning her attention back to the television and waiting patiently, sliding her hands over one knee. She wasn't entirely sure why she'd said that. Maybe to confirm whether or not her compliments were what made her blush? Yes. That made sense.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:13 am

"Aahhh..." Another compliment, too much...too much!

Too many nice things being said, it was nice, too nice of her to say that! She couldn't help but blush, hearing such nice things. "Th-Th...Thank you..." She muttered, still blushing furiously.

"Sorry...I've never been...complimented that much before. It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next