(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 am

Riye gave a smile when Fay answered, feeling happy she'd accepted the thought of them becoming friends. The food smelled delicious, and as she turned her attention to her own before taking a bite she was thankful she'd decided to mention coming here.

Her original plan for food tonight wasn't comparable, this teriyaki being just what she'd needed. Fay seemed to be enjoying the curry rice too, which was great; they were both getting a good meal they both needed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 am

Fay continued to eat her curry rice, silently plucking away small bites of it at a high speed, almost mechanically shoveling little bits into her mouth. Her focus on the curry was amazing, only eventually pausing to furrow her brow, swallow her food and then lightly fan at her mouth with her hand with a pained frown before taking a sip of her tea. She glanced up while drinking said tea at Riye, making a small "hm?" noise before gently setting her tea down, wiping her mouth and bowing her head.

"Apologies. I'm not used to eating with others." She considered continuing eating her curry but thought better of it. She should make conversation with her friend. Hrm. What do friends talk about? Uhh.... She glanced around the table as if looking for inspiration for conversation. Finding no answers, her eyes scanned the room. She eventually noticed a TV set in one corner silently running for the guests. Ah. She'd seen people socialize on TV.

"So... Do you have any boyfriends?" She asked as if that were even a normal way to phrase that question.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 am

"It's fine, you don't need to apologize." Riye replied after swallowing a bite from her meal and taking a sip of her own tea. Though Fay's next question certainly managed to catch the silver haired girl off guard.

"I-I don't, I've...I've actually never..." It was an innocent enough question, Riye just hadn't been expecting it and due to that her face held a light tint of pink as her hand went up to rest against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:00 am

"Hm?" She glanced up, silently taking a sip of her tea. Well that had certainly gotten a reaction out of her. She noted the pink blush and flustered reaction. Had she said something wrong? People always asked about that stuff in tv.

"You've never...? Oh OH. My apologies!" She said with a sorry smile. "Oh but... Why not? You seem so nice!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:07 am

"N-No you don't need to apologize, it's just...not something I've ever really been asked." Riye replied, giving a small shake of her head. "It's something friends talk about...so no sorry's needed."

She took another bite from her teriyaki, swallowing as Fay asked a follow up question in response to her answer on the subject of boyfriends.

"W-Well, I guess since I always moved around I never had the chance...plus I never had a good reputation anyway when I was young...since I was little and I could, well, see ghosts I sometimes forgot others couldn't or I got scared a lot and people thought it was weird." She replied with a small, sheepish laugh. "Now that I'm not moving around anymore...hmm, I dunno, I guess I never spend enough time around people so..."

Riye trailed off, giving an apologetic smile when she realized she had.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:16 am

Fay listened politely, a little smile on her face, occasionally sipping at her tea. As Riye continued her little smile dipped into a little frown. That was so sad that misfortune had fallen on Riye simply because she could see things others could not.

"That's..." She frowned more. "I'm sorru you had such a hard childhood. I... I can relate. I didn't have much chance to socialize myself, growing up." She realized she and Riye had more in common then she'd thought.

"Still.. You're nice, you're interesting, you're pretty, you have that amazing silver hair and those pretty pink eyes. I'm sure you could get anyone you wanted. You don't have any coworkers or anyone you maybe have a crush on?" Hrm. Maybe in addition to being an agent of justice, she could be an agent of Cupid part time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 am

Riye shook her head, biting back a shy laugh at the compliments.

"No, I'm not crushing on anyone." She replied before taking another sip of her tea. "My coworkers are a few other girls that I don't really talk with much, I can discuss small things with them but overall I'm not really...friends with them. There's no guys that work there either."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:40 am

Fay took the opportunity to dig into her curry again while Riye explained. She nodded once or twice until Riye was done and then made another little pained frown and sipped at her tea again. Her mouth no longer on fire, she gave a sympathetic, sad smile.

"Well I think that's silly. You're a catch. I mean... I'm not one to talk about finding relationships, I guess. I mean... If you're happy, you're happy. But I think it's silly of you to think there's any reason you couldn't find somebody easily."

She was certainly more eligible as a bachelorette then Fay was, she thought with a bit of self grumping.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:47 am

Again, Riye choked back another shy laugh as she took another bite of her meal as Fay spoke. It was...nice hearing these things, but a little strange as well; she supposed she found it strange because she had this image that...perhaps her eyes and hair color contrasted too greatly with one another, but despite that she was happy with herself and that was what mattered.

"T-Thank you, It's nice hearing these things." She smiled, though she had caught something in Fay's words. "Have you ever...? Um, been in a relationship? You're pretty enough too, I mean..."

Her own compliments...well, they weren't coming out as well as she wanted but they worked? Hopefully...

Fay's hair was a nice color, her eyes as well...it seemed though, from what Riye could decipher through their conversation anyway that neither of them were really experienced when it came to relationships.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:56 am

Fay had been about to lift some curry to her mouth when she suddenly froze at the question. She sighed and put the fork down gently on the plate, clasping her hands nervously together. "Ah. Well..." She had been hoping she could avoid this but it seemed inevitable once she'd broached the subject. She wasn't a fan of her own love life. If you could even say she had one.

"Not... As such..." She said simply before realizing she couldn't get away with such a flimsy answer. "I kind of dealt with people being scared of me a lot too. I also wander around a lot... I... I dunno... People.." she crossed her arms. She wasn't going to do this. She wasn't going to talk about this, she didn't care if she was making friends..... Then again... She did want to be friends... And if she hid feelings like this, then it would just be another hollow friendship...

"People.. are scarier then monsters or criminals. I don't socialize a lot.... So I don't meet people. Besides. I'm pretty sure I'm not human which is probably a dealbreaker for literally anyone and who would want a girlfriend who spends her time jumping around rooftops beating up hoodlums?" Her arms crossed tighter, defensively. She'd apologize in a second. She wasn't used to letting this sort of stuff out and needed to just... Close off the tap.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:00 am

Riye could sympathize, with the moving around and well...just overall not being able to socialize much in general. They were in practically the same boat in the relationships department then...

"That's...a shame, that jumping around and beating up monsters thing is so cool though! It's like you're a superhero or something!" She thought that was cool anyway, human or no; having the ability to fight off monsters like that...Riye could only imagine being able to do that, so of course she was awed by it.

"People are missing out..." She added with a nod before reaching for her drink again.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 am

She picked at her food with her fork. She would finish it but at the moment she didn't feel like eating. She didn't like talking about her feelings at all, much less her silly romantic ones. She stirred the curry around with her fork before looking up, a little surprised.

"Y.. you really think I'm like a superhero?!" She asked, her face suddenly brightening into the biggest smile she'd given yet, suddenly just for a moment seeming like an excitable 17 year old and not a 200 year old vigilante.

She regained her composure, though still smiled. "But even with my powers what I do is kind of dangerous. I don't think anyone would be happy worrying all the time about whether or not I was okay."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:12 am

Riye gave another nod, her smile brightening. "Mhmm! You're like a superhero! I can't even imagine being able to do what you did, going around fighting monsters and saving people."

Her smile formed into a small grin as she spoke, "It seems so cool, when you explained to me what you did I couldn't help but think, 'So superheros are real!'"

She supposed the worrying thing was a concern, superheros had problems like that in most media she'd viewed...a lover waiting for them, worried they might get hurt. It would be stressful for sure but if you loved that person...?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:20 am

Fay couldn't help it. She giggled. It was a silly, awkward giggle. Her face blushed and she grinned, uncrossing her arms and unfolding them with her hands clasped in front of her. "Stop, you're making me blush." She protested with a smile on he'd face. Ever since she'd been a child she had loved stories and poems of people with strange abilities doing good and had fallen in love with comic books. Sometimes these people were even demons like she had grown up believing she was, but they were heroes.

"I... I always loved superheroes growing up." It was a little simplified since comic books weren't around when she was born, but still basically true. "Though I don't think I would look as good in spandex."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 am

Riye gave a small laugh, "It's true though, I thought you were like a superhero anyway!"

Her smile was bright as Fay mentioned her love of superheros and she gave an enthusiastic nod; "They are cool! I really loved reading about them too, in comics, manga, and watching them on television. I always thought it was really cool how they could go around saving the day and being able to fight so well to defend people! It was all so awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:31 am

Fay's face blushed further and her smile grew bigger. "Ahhh, stop." She said with a giggle, grabbing her cloak and gently putting it over her face. She put it down a second later, still blushing. "I'm not used to my face doing this." She mused.

She made a small high pitched gasp. "You read comic books too? I love them. They weren't a thing really when I was a kid. I was SO excited when I first found out about them. That there were these weird people with unnatural powers doing good things. It was really encouraging when I was a girl. Well, a little girl." It was easy for her to forget that she was only old in comparison to humans and that, from what little she'd heard, she was relatively a bout her physical age.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:37 am

Riye gave another happy nod, "Mhmm! I got into them when I was a kid too! I really enjoyed them and collected a lot of manga on them, I have anime too! It was just so cool to me so I couldn't resist having a collection of sorts."

Superheros, Shonen series, Shojo series, Magical girls, her collection was extremely varied but she loved all of it. She had some comics she couldn't really get around here saved on her computer as well that people online had uploaded. She'd read a few western comics and those had been really cool as well!

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 am

"I've read some manga but not as much as I would like. I can't really watch anime well because I don't pay for internet or cable. I've seen some." Sns sipped at her tea before suddenly looking up, as if hit by lightning. "O-Oh! We should... Yes! We should watch anime.. like at your place. Liiike as soon as we're done here!" She said excitedly, before re evaluating what she'd said and frowning.

"Sorry. It is rude to invite myself to someone's place. I apologize." She said quietly, hoping her apology would be unnecessary but offering it regardless, feeling as though she'd overstepped her bounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 am

"It's fine, it sounds like a great idea!" Riye smiled, "I have a lot we could watch! It'll be fun!"

Fay could have her pick of variety of series, there were a lot to choose from considering her collection had grown over the years. Her room may be a bit messy though...thankfully they could watch whatever they decided on in the main room of her apartment on the television instead of her room. There were probably a few plushies scattered about on her floor along with a few manga volumes...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 am

She clapped her hands, a happy smile on her face. "I'm looking forward to it. I'll be relying on your suggestions of course." She was so excited about this new plan of action she had forgotten entirely about why she was spending time with Riye to start with. It was just as well however.

She began shoveling food from her plate again until she needed another sip of tea. "Thank you Riye.." she said quietly. "For dinner and for inviting me over."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:17 am

"Welcome." Riye replied, her smile still bright on her face. "I'm having a lot of fun, I don't think I've had a conversation as fun as this one in awhile."

It wasn't often she got to speak so enthusiastically about her interests, and to learn Fay's interests were similar had just been great to hear. It was really fun, she was definitely enjoying herself!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:31 am

"I can't even REMEMBER the last time I had this much fun." she said, laughing again. She had nearly forgotten bow nice the company of someone she could relax around was.

She lifted her tea cup raising it as if in a toast. "Well, here is to us. Superhero Nerds with unusual hair and eye colors that, according to each other, aren't as hopelessly single as we think we are." She had fun saying that too before taking another sip from her tea.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Riye gave a giggle, grinning at Fay's words as she lifted her cup some as well to play along with the other woman's toast for themselves.

"Here's to us!" She replied, another small laugh escaping before she took another sip from her drink.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Fay sipped at her tea, finishing the cup off and putting it at the edge of the table in hopes of a refill. She turned her attention back to her curry rice and lifted her fork to take a bite before stopping, slowly closing her mouth and putting it back down. Yes. Continuing without her tea handy could be disastrous indeed.

"So..." She pursed her lips pensively, thinking for a moment. "Favorite superhero... Go." She crossed her arms and tilted her head a little, awaiting Riye's answer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:29 am

"Ummm, ah..." There were so many superheroes choose from though, how could she choose?! "There's so many...!"

The expression on Riye's face obviously showed how frantic thoughtfulness on the subject, the internal battle with herself as she tried to choose one...regrettably, there was no way for the woman to narrow it down!

"Ahhh, there's so many I don't think I could choose a sole favorite!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollows, Hollows, Hollows   Hollows, Hollows, Hollows - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hollows, Hollows, Hollows
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next