(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 am

"S-Swea...? Mm, n-no..." Muika answered, shaking her head to tell him they didn't. It was in the way, they could be closer without them. It'd feel better without them, feel more...

"Don't...need them." She muttered, her hand lightly clenching his top like it had been before though there was a slight pull this time.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 am

"Go ahead... I don't need it." That was all Iyuki needed to hear, feeling her pull on his shirt as well. His hands slid down her body, brushing along her back until it got to her sweater. Sliding his hand under it and the shirt under it, he slid it up her body. Gently sliding it over her bra and chest, he tried not to stare and instead focus on it getting off of her fully.

He wanted more than most things to just bury his head there, the young man's control lost to alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:04 am

Muika'd had to move her hands from him as he lifted her sweater, pulling it off of her before she worked on his top, unbuttoning the remaining buttons that he'd left earlier before pushing the shirt off. Her hands lay on his chest as she leaned up slightly to give him a short kiss.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:08 am

As his shirt slid from his arms off of him, Iyuki let out a small moan as Muika's hands touched his barechest. As she leaned up, he leaned down and met her lips. The kiss was short but heated as one of his hands slid to her belly, feeling the soft skin there with more than a bit of enjoyment...

Pulling back from the kiss, he couldn't resist anymore and his head went right to her chest. He buried his face between them, nuzzling them softly and letting out happy laughs.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 am

Her body gave a shiver as his hand slid over her, a small moan escaping her once more before her hand returned to bury itself within his hair, unable to stop another sound as he nuzzled his face against her chest.

"I-Iyuki..." Again his named ended up passing her lips, it felt good; the touching felt too good...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 am

With one hand holding himself off of her slightly, Iyuki's other hand was free to slide along her stomach and sides. He couldn't help it, it was soft as as her hand found his hair again he let out an uncontrolled moan. The skin between her breasts and on them was much softer though and he paid special attention. He nuzzled more, starting to kiss them lightly as her name passed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 am

She couldn't stop the sounds or the small moans Iyuki earned from his touching, she was reacting so strongly to this...

Her hold around him tightened, her legs moving beneath him again as he began planting soft kisses on her chest, his name escaping her lips once more in response.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:34 am

With a strength of willpower, the young man pulled away from her chest only to move up and capture her lips with his. Iyuki knew what this was even in his drunken state now. He was utterly aroused and...so was Muika. Part of his brain knew what it should do, his fingers trailing lines up her belly as he then reached her bra.

Groaning in his throat, his hand slid up over the awful fabric before sliding into it and squeezing softly with another groan. Iyuki had lost his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 am

Muika couldn't prevent herself from giving another moan against his lips as his hand ventured beneath the fabric of her bra before she could respond to the kiss. It felt good, it felt too good; her body had already arched into his touch again, legs shifting again beneath him along with her body.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

Playing with her chest with one hand, Iyuki let out a few more noises as Muika's legs rubbed against his body. He almost froze but the heat of the alcohol was too much as his hips moved lightly, a few more noises escaping.

Breaking away from their kissing, his head moved down, trailing kisses down her neck. His voice was husky and deep with arousal. "Y-Your bra is in the way...can it go Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 am

Muika managed a nod, a small 'mhmm' of sorts following in case he hadn't felt her nod, "I-It can."

It was in the way, it'd be better if it were gone. It was just in the way like her sweater had been; wearing it all the time like she did wasn't the comfiest to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:16 am

Iyuki gave a low laugh, moving his mouth off of Muika's as his hand slipped from its playing under the bra. The hand holding himself up clenched the bed as he moved himself slightly up. "I don't know how...y-you'll have to do it. I've never..."

Even while more than a bit drunk, Iyuki's face blushed slightly from that admission.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 am

Muika moved under him as he sat up some, not exactly please with the distance but she understood his words as she sat up slightly, supporting her weight on one of her arms as one moved behind her.

"The hooks..." She muttered, not exactly having an easy time one handed, eventually giving up one handed and used both hands and managing to finally get it. She went to remove the article but stopped, her already red face tinting more as she looked back up at Iyuki. "D-Do you...want to remove it?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:38 am

It Iyuki had had any idea how to help with the mysterious bras women wore he would have helped. However he stared, trying not to gulp as Muika finally got it unhooked and asked...that simple question.

"Y-Yes..." Breathing a bit harder than usual, his hand slid to one shoulder and the strap. It felt a bit more nervewracking than it had before, but as he genlty took her bra off he was greeted with a blush worthy sight. Tossing it off the bed, Iyuki's face turned bright red despite the alcohol to help with this.

"Beautiful... You're so beautiful Muika." Leaning back down, he pressed his bare chest to hers as his mouth claimed hers again. His arms wrapped around her, hands splayed against her bare back as he rather strongly made his feelings known.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 am

His words continued to make that...fluttery feeling rush through her again, her face burning from more than just the alcohol as he claimed her lips again, unable to keep herself from moaning against him as pressed against her, her legs moving again against him as she responded to the kiss with as much emotion as she could manage.

She wanted him to know her feelings too, she wasn't always good at conveying them so...maybe like this...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:48 am

Iyuki let out choked sounding moans in his throat, trying to hold them down as he heard Muika's enjoyment and felt it too. Felt her utter abandon too with her body was so warm against his... One hand slid from her back as he moved barely away with his chest. The hand slid down her body, along her side to her hips, before moving back up and heading for her chest. He wasn't even trying to hide his rather embarrassing reaction at this point, his hips moving lightly against her when she moved.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 am

His name again found it's way to her lips again, muffled through the kissing as he moved against her and touched her, arching into his touch; she couldn't keep her legs very still as they moved, her hips moving up slightly against him.

Her hand made its way to his hair again, the other moving from his shoulder to brush down his chest as another muffled sound made its way to her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:12 am

What little willpower the young man had was gone by now but some surfaced as Muika moaned his name into his mouth. Iyuki's brain took a few more moments to register this, way too entranced with what Muika's hips were doing against his body as his hand finally reached her chest and began playing with it.

His leg moved between hers, spreading them slightly as he had to pull his mouth away to let out a strong moan. Her hand in his hair and on his chest was too much. "Muika...are you sure...?"

Once again his mouth moved to her neck as he moved down her collarbone after speaking. If she said no, he'd stop but... he would rather not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:17 am

Another noise, a small one escaped as he moved, his legs moving between hers as his mouth moved down to her neck again.

She wanted to, she felt entirely too good right now. The way he was touching her, kissing her...She couldn't focus on anything else, she just wanted to be closer and feel him more. "Mm, I-I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 am

Having the permission he needed, Iyukis mouth moved lower as he trailed kisses and licks down her body to her chest. Teasing one with his mouth and one with his hand, he let out a small pleased sound... He'd wanted to try this before, at least before both of them snapped and ended up fully naked.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:34 am

He'd earned more pleased sounds, a small moan as his mouth moved down to her chest, her body arching again slightly to him as her fingers of the hand still his hair stiffened in a hold as his name passed her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:46 am

Every time she moaned his name, Iyuki shivered. So this was what happened... What it felt like to be like this. He was enjoying this teasing of her, but didn't know what else to do to make her feel better... And his control was honestly so far gone he wanted to feel good too.

His mouth moving from one breast, he trailed kisses over to the other before taking that one in his mouth now. A small groan escaped him, this felt entirely too good and he didn't know what he'd do if more happened...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:54 am

Muika hadn't realized it could feel this good, when she was with someone she cared about and wanted to be with like this. She couldn't control the sounds she made, when she called his name, it just came out.

Her legs squirmed beneath him, the one with more freedom of movement unconsciously hooking against his hip and pulling him closer, his name escaping her once again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:07 am

Iyuki enjoyed more than anything else those sounds and his name, well almost anything. As her leg pulled him to her body fully, he let out a choked sound as his hips moved unintentionally again. He groaned as they moved, unable to deal with those feelings as well.

"I'm taking off the rest..." Iyuki moaned as his mouth lifted off of her body, his body shifting against hers as he tried to free himself. Skin, he wanted skin and her skin utterly. His hands slid down her body as his legs moved to hold himself up. They reached her shorts and began fumbling with them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 am

Muika's eyes followed him as he went to try to remove her shorts, unable to stop another noise from escaping when she felt him against her as he moved, he was fumbling though and in her current state she was growing impatient to have them off as well. Her hands moved down to help him, the moment the button became undone she moved to help him in getting them off fully.

It was...even though she wanted this, a little embarrassing to be seen like this, all of her showing; it was Iyuki though, she wanted him to see her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next