(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:33 am

"I will not overwork myself, I promise. Do not worry yourself... If it comes down to it, I think I could stand to clean a bit less and do less work for making this livable. I think it might be easier in fact." Iyuki gave Muika another kiss, he could not resist doing so at all. It... it felt too nice.

Stepping back, he moved to the nail in the wall that held his apron and quickly put the fluffy pink thing on. Grabbing items, he quickly moved to start breakfast. Something with a lot of preparation.... Lord Aoyama would be here when he could, directions on how to get here were already sent. All the pair could do now was wait for his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:48 am

She attempted not to do so, but Muika couldn't keep herself from shadowing Iyuki while he worked. She hadn't just...wanted to sit and do nothing, the next best thing was to watch him prepare breakfast. It also kept her near him...though when she realized what she was doing the red in her face became her enemy.

She couldn't help it, no matter how hard she tried; everything was just...making her think and making her flustered. With what she'd been thinking, about the love stuff, and how affectionate he was being this morning, along with last night, and now they were planning on moving, getting an apartment; even Muika knew that was a...big commitment, not that she was bothered by it or anything it just sent...more warm and fluttery feelings through her, but her pride wouldn't let her feel those things without getting embarrassed for the time being.

--

Rin trudged through the forest, swatting away bugs or leaves whenever they attempted to interrupt his field of vision as he navigated through the area, sticking to the path described in Iyuki's directions.

If it were him...he didn't know how long he could stand living out here, it was a decent drive from the main city and already he was pretty deep in the woods now. He remembered the other male mention people being after his girlfriend but...

Eventually he had found his way to the tiny building, and he again he had to question how to two managed to live out here...

He held a bag in hand, with everything the two needed, though out of annoyance he'd bought the pair a few more boxes of condoms...maybe they'd remember to actually use them next time...hopefully...Rin could only be grateful no one had caught him buying these things, he was happy to help out friends, really, but rumors were the last thing he needed spreading around.

Approaching the door, he gave a knock on the door, glad he'd found his way here rather than getting lost in the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:05 am

Iyuki noticed Muika following him around, but tried to keep his smile small when she was looking at his face. As he prepared and quickly got a breakfast going, it took a bit but soon a delicious smell filled the cabin. Finally able to leave the food alone for a bit, he turned and wrapped his arms around Muika before kissing the top of her head. It had been too precious. He couldn't resist any longer. His eyes spoke volumes even if she might not be able to see the 'You are adorable' light shining in his eyes.

The knock at the door distracted him and Iyuki removed his apron before opening the door to see Lord Aoyama there. Giving him a bow, he moved aside so Lord Aoyama could enter the cabin. "Please come in Lord Aoyama. It...is good to see you again."

Courtesy demanded that response. Protocol demanded this. "My apologies for angering your Goddess and our mess up. Forgive us..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:18 am

Red faced, Muika's eyes looked into Iyuki's own after his arm's had gone around her, a small, cute, sounding squeak escaping her as he kissed her forehead. It took everything in her to hold eye contact, flustered and a bit embarrassed he'd realized what she'd been doing...though it was kind of hard not to notice.

It was long after that that a knock sounded from the door. As Iyuki went to answer it, she mostly kept to herself, staying a step or two behind him but not completely hiding or anything. Aoi had spoken a lot about Rin, but it wasn't like they'd ever met so...

"Morning, it's nice to see you again too." He replied, entering the small building as Iyuki stepped to the side for him to do so. He noticed the presence behind Iyuki, noticing her look away upon eye contact. The other male had mentioned she was shy, Rin supposed now he was getting to see that first hand.

He offered them both a small smile before he moved to hand off the bag, "Here, and...it's alright, she'll...hopefully be able to cool off."

Rin assumed Aoi had left before he'd gotten here, not sensing her immediate presence here when he'd been trying to find the place. Now it seemed somewhere back in the city...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:33 am

Iyuki took the bag with a nod, looking inside and flushing. He...supposed they deserved that, the few extra boxes of condoms. It was a clear sign of disapproval for their actions the night before, which they also rightfully deserved. Glancing to the side, he looked down to see Muika had gone quiet again and was looking away.

His hand reached out and gently brushed some hair from her face as he gave her a soft smile. "Muika its okay. Lord Aoyama is a kind person. Lord Rin Aoyama, this is Muika. Muika, this is Lord Rin Aoyama."

After that short introduction he turned and gave Rin a small smile, his hand having moved to Muika's back in a comforting gesture. "Would you like breakfast? I made some and there is more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:43 am

At the introductions, Rin offered another smile to Muika, "It's nice to finally meet you."

Muika wanted to push herself to say something, really she did but...under the circumstance combined with her usual quietness she could hardly manage. "M-Mm..." She gave a nod, her hand unconsciously moving as if she were going to grasp the end of Iyuki's shirt but...a bit too late did she remember he wasn't wearing one so her hand had simply made contact with his waist before she retracted her hand, her eyes immediately going to the floor as her faced flushed. The hand on her back was nice, and had been helping some but-but...

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose." Rin replied in response to Iyuki's question about breakfast. He hadn't eaten yet, Aoi having called soon after he'd woken up. He'd been in the bathroom at the time brushing his hair out and washing his face...still, he didn't want to impose on the two.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:12 am

Iyuki felt Muika's hand touch his waist and he jolted slightly before looking down at her. She seemed rather flustered by everything, and meeting Lord Aoyama under such circumstances must be painful for her. His eyes turned to look at Rin and he gave him an apologetic smile, trying to convey that it was all right while feeling a bit bad for how awkward this must be for the man. "It would be no hassle, please Lord Aoyama. I will have tea ready in a moment, unless you would prefer something else? I am afraid this place is not conductive to making coffee unfortunately."

But Muika had said it was fine for Lord Aoyama to eat here and...well they did owe him for this. Breakfast was the least they could do.

"I have heard of some minor side effects, so...we shall save those for later... it will be fine, there is a large window and I just do not wish you to get an upset stomach yet." Iyuki bent a bit to whisper in her ear before moving so she could see his eyes afterwards, before taking the back to the bed and setting it on it. The bed was a mess... but really there was nothing to be done for it.

"Please, make yourself at home. I apologize, but there are chairs over there you may sit on if you wish Lord Aoyama." He moved to the cooking area after a moment, pulling his apron back on and starting to finish breakfast and tea.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:26 am

"Alright, if you're sure. Thank you." Rin replied, "Tea is perfectly fine."

Muika jumped slightly, not having noticed Iyuki lean over to speak with her. Side effects? She supposed the best thing to do would be to eat first then, if she got sick it...wouldn't be good for any of them. She didn't want to get sick in general, it wouldn't feel good at all and it'd only worry Iyuki.

She gave a small nod when he'd moved enough to look her in eye. "S-Sorry." She whispered back, mostly apologizing for not being able to say much. She didn't want either of them thinking something was wrong it was just...her. Hopefully as time passed she'd relax, but for now it was just like this.

Muika followed Iyuki out of today's shadowing habit of hers, glancing back at Rin before she turned to look ahead again. Really, she hated that she was being like this. Even her stand-offish nature was preferable, how she tended to act towards people she didn't really know...but unfortunately it wasn't coming to her.

Rin gave a nod at Iyuki's words, "Alright, and it's fine; you don't need to apologize."

He moved for the chairs Iyuki had mentioned, setting them out for all of them in attempt to help out as Iyuki went back to preparing breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:40 am

Giving her a soft reassuring smile, Iyuki tried to make sure she understood that he found it fine without words for now. Nodding to Lord Aoyama, the young man quickly started tea, getting most of the things set up in a rather quick amount of time.

Iyuki mentally made cheeping noises in his head as Muika followed him around, trying not to smile brightly and failing. It was honestly rather adorable and he was sure he would die of cute overload had not Lord Aoyama's presence saved him. Shooting the man a thankful glance and nod, he went back to his work. Muika was too nervous right now, it might help her to have another person helping.

Tea was quickly done and setting the items on the tray, he turned and smiled down at Muika. "Do you think you could serve Lord Aoyama? He set out the chairs for us, it would be rather nice if you could thank him in this way. Breakfast will be done in a moment, so you won't be away from me long."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:58 am

Rin caught the glance Iyuki shot him, mentally wondering what it was for since it seemed...thankful? Was it for the chairs? He'd originally thought the nod was for that...

After a moment of consideration, Muika nodded at Iyuki's request. It was...the least she could do, considering she wasn't really doing much at all other than being Iyuki's extra shadow. She could do this...just...don't think about possibly dropping it or tripping or...anything bad like that.

She took the tray from him, giving another nod as turned to bring the tray to the table. She was dead focused on not tripping or letting the tray shake. She gave a mental sigh of relief when she successfully managed to set it on the table.

Rin almost wanted to offer to help her, but Muika seemed intent on doing this; her actions were a little shaky, an obvious sign of her nervousness but she was doing fine otherwise. He sat by, letting her serve the tea while Iyuki finished with breakfast.

"Thank you." He said, once Muika had set everything out to which she held the now empty tray to her as she gave a nod in response.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:14 am

"Thank you." Iyuki gave Muika a bright smile before turning, utter trust in her ability to do this even if he did worry. What if she tripped and spilled hot tea on herself?! This was nerve wracking! Sighing very lightly in relief as Muika successfully set the tray down and he heard Lord Aoyama's thank you, he could focus on putting breakfast into bowls and plates. Taking the items and setting them on another of his trays, he carried it over to the table with a small grin.

"Breakfast is ready. Please help yourself." Rice porridge, flavored slightly in a western way to be sweeter for Muika, miso soup and small sweet pancakes. He hoped they would enjoy it, he had been experimenting with combining more western dishes and expanding Muika's tastes. Taking a seat, he nodded to them both. He wanted to ask so many questions, to talk...something to break this silence but Muika seemed to quiet and awkward. Nothing would make him make her feel worse when he could just deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:23 am

"It looks good." Definitely different from what he was accustomed to having in the mornings, considering Ruka's tastes. "My sister does most of the cooking at my home, some of these things I've never tried." Rin smiled, a bit of small talk might help? He wasn't entirely sure though.

Muika sat down soon after Iyuki did, the tray she'd been holding having been placed to the side. She was about to move to eat some of the porridge when two alarms halted her movements, a small squeak escaping her due to surprise.

Her phone? It also seemed like Rin's phone as well as he pulled it out.

She stood from her seat and moved over to her shorts which...were still on the floor with their other clothes...a red tint on her face as she managed to find her phone and open the message.

It was from Aoi.

Rin's reaction seemed surprised and a bit...troubled, a twinge of concern, while Muika's back was to the two men for a moment before she stood and made a few quick steps over to Iyuki, showing him the message on her phone.

A man, that man being Seiya, tied up in a tree...without his pants on.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:31 am

"I hope they are to your tastes then Lord Aoyama." Iyuki smiled sheepishly, glad for the topic of conversation. "I have had to learn how to cook many things. Which...style does your sister prefer then? The more western foods or traditional cuisine?"

Taking a sip from the tea, he startled as two text alerts sounded from two separate phones. Neither of them were his two and the young man was rather confused until both Lord Aoyama and Muika moved. Maybe it was from the Goddess? Well, she had sent him nothing so therefore it must be not of importance. As Lord Aoyama's face morphed into surprise and something else Iyuki couldn't place, he noticed Muika's movements and was about to ask when his face went carefully blank as he saw the phone.

Slowly a smile grew until he started laughing. "I-It seems the Goddess found...suitable stress relief? Does it come with a message?"

Iyuki felt nothing but anger towards that man, if he had angered the Goddess so stupidly then he deserved all he got.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:40 am

"She likes to experiment with many styles, but she enjoys cooking western foods and that's what's normally served." Rin replied, answering Iyuki's question as his reaction from the message faded slightly, but he was still surprised by Aoi's actions.

Rin was more surprised though at Iyuki's response to seeing the message...he was...laughing? Suitable stress relief? Aoi was tying up random people and hanging them in trees! This wasn't good!

Muika tried to bite back a small smile when Iyuki began laughing, and at his comment before ultimately failing in her attempts. She scrolled the message, showing him the caption underneath that read "He got really annoying over coffee."

She felt a mix of things, disgust at seeing Seiya's face, upset at seeing it, but also she couldn't help but want to laugh simply because of the hell Aoi was putting him through, and it was difficult for her not to laugh. She was smiling though, at least.

Rin's attention went back to the message, his confusion quite obvious as his eyes moved from his phone to the amused couple in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:48 am

Iyuki wished to respond to Lord Aoyama's words but unfortunately he could not at the moment. It was too much, Muika's amused face that had failed to hide it or hold it back. The caption though was what really killed the young man, tears streaming down his face as his laughter grew. Coffee...they had had coffee and he annoyed her badly enough to tie him up in a tree?

This was the terrifying Seiya? The one who haunted Muika's nightmares to the point that she could barely sleep peacefully without himself at her side? They both were amused by it, Iyuki's hand reaching out to caress her cheek softly with his thumb. "It is good to see you smile over this. I hope seeing his face does not make you upset... Though I am enjoying his rather upset expression. It looks as if he smells something awful."

Iyuki glanced over at Lord Aoyama, seeing his obvious confusion and looks. Had that picture been what Aoi sent Lord Aoyama? If so it seems Lord Aoyama knew nothing at all and the Goddess had chosen not to tell him. "Lord Aoyama? Did you get the same picture?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:59 am

Muika leaned into his touch, giving a small nod against his hand.

She didn't like seeing Seiya's face at all, but seeing him in such a predicament that obviously wasn't to his liking was amusing. He deserved any misery Aoi could throw at him.

At Iyuki's question, Rin gave a nod. "I-I did but...Ah, Aoi...I'm afraid I don't understand the amusement..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:02 am

Iyuki sighed, the hand on Muika's cheek slipping into her hair as he gently played with it in a soothing manner. He didn't want to tell her story so he wouldn't. But since she couldn't speak... Lord Aoyama did deserve to not waste his sympathy on such a man. "He's an awful person. He deserves worse than that, his pain is worth her smile over it a thousand fold."

Was all he'd say on the subject for now, instead turning to look back at Muika and speak gently. "Eat some breakfast Muika. The porridge will taste awful cold."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:11 am

"I see..."

Rin remembered some of the things Iyuki had mentioned about Muika, that she'd been hurt and that people were after her, and with the recent response and another look at the message it clicked that this man was probably the one that'd hurt her. If that were true, then he could understand their amusement at his misery...

Muika, almost like a cat, was leaning into Iyuki's touch as his hand played her hair. It was comforting and nice, even if she couldn't really bring herself to talk her feelings on his hair playing was obvious in her expression.

When Iyuki mentioned that she should eat she gave a small nod, moving to take her seat again and and eat. Since it was important to eat before it cooled, she moved to eat the porridge first.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:16 am

"Yes, the Goddess knows. She has met him before. I assume that is why he is in the tree and not another." Iyuki didn't want Lord Aoyama upset at the Goddess for this, so he did add in that. Muika had told him of what she had told the Goddess, or at least had spoken of them speaking. As Muika leaned into his hand, he blushed a bit as his focus went right back to her. She...was doing it again. He pictured a little twitching kitty tail and ears on her head and as she went to eat, his head went to the table in his arms.

Too... adorable. He couldn't deal with this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:26 am

"Ah, that makes sens- ah, are you alright?" Rin asked, cutting himself off as Iyuki just...laid his head on the table. Had something been said? He'd seen him react...kinda similarly before but...

Muika had stopped eating, immediately moving again over to him to try to get him to sit up. What...what'd caused his reaction this time!? She pulled at his arm some, nudging him lightly as she brought his hand to her, looking at him with slightly widened eyes, a mix of confusion and concern in them.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:31 am

"I am perfectly fine. I merely felt a bit dizzy." A lie, a total lie. Iyuki felt miserable for such a lie, but both of them seemed worried and this position was hiding the blush on his face quite well. Letting out a small laugh, he shifted his head some so he could glance at Muika as she tugged him arm. That silent motion... the hand she had squeezed her gently as he nodded.

"I will be all right in a moment Muika, please do not worry yourself." Please stop being so adorable, his head thought though his heart revolted at such words. Never stop being so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:40 am

Dizzy? Not the answer Muika really wanted to hear...even with his reassurances, if he was dizzy that wasn't good...Her hand squeezed his back as she shook her head slightly; her cheek unconsciously puffed out slightly as she stayed in place.

"Hopefully it wears off soon then..." Rin replied, trusting Iyuki's words that he'd be alright even though it seemed Muika was set on sitting there until he was better.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:50 am

"I am fine, truly." Iyuki's eyes glanced up at Lord Aoyama. There would be no help from that section of the world. Lord Aoyama was enjoying breakfast. Sighing, the young man raised his head with the blush still gracing his features.

His hand squeezed hers again as he gave a soft smile, hoping to reassure her enough that she stopped being so adorable. That small puffed cheek... "I feel a bit better. Please eat?I may just need food in my stomach and would feel better if you were eating as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:56 am

Muika didn't move for a moment, her only response being a single blink before she moved from his side...before promptly returning after scooting her chair over some.

He had claimed to being dizzy, sure, he could possibly just need more food, and she would of course eat more as he requested; she felt better though sitting closer. After all, what if he got dizzy again?

Rin almost wanted to laugh, but bit it back as he continued eating. She hadn't said a single word practically since he got here but her emotions were certainly making up for it. She was dead set on making sure Iyuki was alright.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:32 pm

There... she was leaving him to eat in peace. Iyuki gave a soft smile as she moved...the chair!? A flustered blush came over his face as he tried to protest but could find no words. This lie was evil and biting him in the butt already, he really knew he shouldn't have lied... If this was to be his punishment for such then he would have to accept it.

Trying to cover up his flustered state by eating, he picked up his soup bowl before attempting to eat. His eyes glanced from the utterly adorable Muika to the quietly amused Lord Aoyama. How did she be this cute without realizing? Even Lord Aoyama had noticed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next