(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Late Night Snacks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Naki's lips were pressed against the greasy drunkard's, his breath and body smelling of gross things she wasn't thinking of. It wasn't a happy kiss, the man struggled against her iron grip as his eyes bulged. He screamed deep in his throat, the sounds of a man trying to live and failing no matter he tried.

Instead of noticing such things... Instead Naki was enjoying the sweet taste as the man's soul flowed into her body and powering her. Nourishment in its ultimate form... Her eyes glowed as they snapped open, the man's body dropping to the ground with a thud.

One green, vivid and bright with the remains of the man's life, the other a reddish brown that shimmered just as much as her head snapped to the side at a sound nearby. Her fluted sleeves and skirt flared out as she whirled around. "Who the fuck is there?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Vera shivered, pulling her jacket in closer around her. Why the hell did it seem so cold tonight? She looked around the city, frowning. Why was she out so late? Oh wait, because you can only do so much with personas. There'd been an issue with Julian's landlord. She'd set up the apartment before making him, so the landlord had some questions about this man living there and needed to hear straight from Vera that yes, he was supposed to be there.

She didn't like going out at night as herself, but at least she had trusty old regulus with her. Would deal with any hollow or mugger that came her way. She smiled, just a little one as she passed an alleyway, hearing something like a .... Jesus, what WAS that? She looked down the alley and saw.... a woman.. eating.. a man's soul? Her eyes were wide, her body trembling, her face contorted in horror. Oh god.. It wasn't an arrancar... Could it be? Alison had HEARD about bounts but she'd... never seen one...

"Oh-Oh god... I-I'm sorry... I..I'm just passing by... Please don't hurt me.." Her tone of voice was calm but the stuttering and her face revealed it to be more from shock than anything. She needed to grab her mask...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am

"...You saw? Still kinda hungry. You got the worst luck woman. Tor!" Naki shrugged and swiped her hand into the air, forming a deep black portal behind the woman so she couldn't run away and bring a story... The last time that had happened had caused a huge hassle for everyone involved and she had been full for a few months.

Naki moved closer to the woman, what else was she to do? Witnesses were bad news in her business.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:11 am

Oh god... No no no... she was going to EAT her... She backed up, feeling a sudden surge of energy, shoving her forward. She stumbled a step or two forward, looking up at the bount. Okay... no choice... I'm trusting you Regulus... She held still for an uneasy second before her hand darted into her purse and pulled out the mask, pressing it to her face. Her face began to twist and distort, as did her body, growing and reshaping itself in darkness before it finally receded, revealing a rather large shirtless Arrancar.

Where Vera was standing a moment ago, Regulus was standing now. He quickly drew his sword. "BACK!" He shouted swinging it with a flare of his spiritual pressure. He stood at the ready, prepared to swing again, the second she moved for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:19 am

Of all the things Naki expected the human woman who looked like a stiff breeze could knock over to pull out of her purse... a weird mask was NOT it. Definitely not. In fact the change the woman went through shocked her into, her arm pointing as she yelled. "HITLER'S THISTLED DILDO! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

She had stopped moving forward, instead just staring and yelling at the now giant man standing there. Easily a foot or more above her in stature...not easy prey anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:26 am

Regulus pulled his blade in tighter, prepared to thrust, his eyes focused on her, zeroing in. What was she babbling about dead tyrants and sex toys for? Was she going to come at him or not? His hands tightened on the hilt. He should strike now while she was disoriented. He sniffed once, all of his processes suddenly halting. She was... strong... stronger then him... No ... Strength was an illusion. He could take her if he struck now..

Then again... Vera was trusting him... with her life, not with winning. He growled. "The what matters less than what it is you plan to do now. You seem strong, but I have no intention of being anyone's dinner."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:33 am

"Rotating gaylord dictator no! She was easy prey, I'm not getting into it with a big fucker like you. Holy fuck waffles, you could snap me like a twig with one muscle flex." Naki calmed down just enough to step and and raise her arms non-threateningly. "I don't want a sword through the gut, takes a lot of tim to heal up. You just keep your mouth shut and I can get back to work."

"Weird ass powers on a human though." She muttered that under her breath, the glow to her mismatched eyes fading.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 am

"It turns out she was not..." He eyed her show of non-aggression, trying to gather how sincere it was. He lowered his sword, but kept his arm tense. Her work looked an awful lot like feasting on souls, he mused. Not that it was any of his concern. His primary concern was Vera's safety... "Hrm... Do you frequent this area, Bount?" He asked, tilting his head a little, his eyes no less piercing then they were a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:52 am

"Yep, I was mistaken. I'm willing to admit it was a fuckwit move to try to eat her." Naki nodded and stepped back more, her arm waving away the portal keeping that person stuck in the alley. Her eyes narrowed as the person seemed to realize what she was, now more than a bit worried. "Heeey how do you know what I am? You best keep your trap closed. I don't need things on my trail..."

"For your fucking information no. I don't 'frequent' this area." Her fingers held up, she drawled her response. "A girl's gotta eat ya know? Homeless are the easiest. No lonely tramp wagons to miss em and raise a fuss. They die of exposure all the damned time."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:06 am

He gave a small 'hrmph.' So now she was all apologies and concern...He drew a long sniff in. As if he could smell genuineness. He found himself suddenly wishing Vera hadn't assigned the Vapid One with such an important power. The sword lowered a little further, but Regulus was not created with a trusting nature and he had no intention of attempting to foster one now. He knew she ate souls and he knew that Vera's must now seem awfully interesting. "And how can I be certain of your intentions?" It was a half question, half growl.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:18 am

"Because I could kill you, if I really fucking wanted? I don't like life or death shit, its too much work and danger for this. I got things to DO that do not involve trying to kill someone I am sure would take a bit to kill." Naki stared at the person, the quirk of her eyebrow the only sign of disbelief as she leaned back on her heels. A small smirk formed as she looked over the person.

"You'd be a fun fight if it wouldn't end up with one of us dead and the other injured."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:33 am

He tensed up at the threat. She was... entirely correct. If she desired, she could most likely take him in a fight.. It occurred to him that a lack of desire was the only thing between her and feasting on Vera's soul... He sighed and lowered his blade, taking one hand off of it. He glanced her over. He was intrigued in what she could bring to a fight. "A pointless battle is... Well.." He didn't frequently involved himself in redundancy.

Her earlier actions led him to believe she didn't particularly want a grueling death match... but she seemed ready to fight... "There are of course other stakes besides one's life to fight over..." His frown softened into something almost threatening to approach a smile. "For instance, you mentioned some work of yours. Judging by your abilities, I doubt it's office work. Heh." He paced a little sideways across the alley. "For instance, I could say that if I lost, I would be willing to assist you with your line of work... Say... for a period of six months." It was long enough that he certainly had no desire to do so. "I believe that would sustain the fear of loss for myself.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:25 am

"Hahaha! Stakes, my kind of man. Well, you offered me something pretty good and a good guess. Not sure what I can offer you in return. Maybe free travel to nice destinations? For the next six months. Anything you want in particular?" Naki thought for a brief moment, a hand coming up to her chin as she looked up. A nice bodyguard and partner for a few jobs would be an amazing boon... Someone who looked tough and felt tough in his energy? Hell yes.

He seemed perfectly calm now, willing to not attack her and try to kill her. She was more than willing to take him on in a fun manner... Especially for such a great prize. However what could she tempt him with? She was not a creative person, she had little money... No real skills other than sneaking, fighting and soul stealing. Well other than her Tor...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 am

Finally a grim smile did slide across Regulus' face. He lifted a hand to move his hair aside. "Hrm.. I have no particular need for travel arrangements." Alison had managed to secure that garganta device... although he still hated to think of the fact that he couldn't make them naturally. He continued to consider her. She'd tried to eat Vera and was easily a match for him. If he was to win, it would be a matter of motivation. When it was Vera's life on the line, he always had proper motive. But if it was to be a friendly match, he had to WANT to win as bad as he feared losing... What did Regulus want...

"There's only one activity besides fighting worth doing for pleasure. It involves a distinct lack of clothes. If I win, we test each other's limits in THAT arena..." He smirked, his eye discretely wandering. That was something he could get into a fight for...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:34 am

Naki watched the movements of the man with watchful eyes, just in case he decided to lunge or go back into attack mode. He seemed honorable in his own way... But she wasn't in the whole 'trusting others' sorta group. She was more the assume everyone was an asshole and work from there.

"Ahahahah! I guess I could accept that. You're not exactly my type, a bit too clean and honorable... This can work awesomely." The first smile she gave was a bit bloodthirsty, her eyes almost lighting up. "Lets begin?"

She gave a mocking bow, her foot sweeping out in an arc as she dropped through a portal at her feet. Her portal opened above his head a few feet as she dropped down on him, feet extended for an kick to the head.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:57 am

Regulus looked almost confused. Clean? Honorable? He hadn't exactly ever heard those words to describe himself. He smirked, his blood pumping. It wasn't quite the same as life or death, but his body was already reacting. This was going to be a good fight. He took a stance, ready to move, watching her, when she suddenly disappeared. "HELL!"

He suddenly felt a kick to his head and fell forward. Crap... She teleported? Annoying. As he fell from the blow, he spun, swinging his sword out. A crackling black and red tentacle shot from the blade, up to try and make contact with Naki. If it connected, she'd feel a sharp pain deep into the spot as it hooked and burrowed its way into the skin to latch there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:23 am

Naki was already moving, pushing off of Regulus's head and falling once again toward the ground in a controlled roll. He was surprised but not enough to not counterattack, her blade flashing where she had been had she not boosted herself. The red whip thing was a shock. "Clusterfuck jockey!"

What kind of power was that? Did this guy have...other abilities than just the mask stuff? It'd be weird sleeping with a lady who was masked... But this guy? Was it an entirely different person? The fuck no fair! A wicked grin broke her features as she fell into a portal on the ground, a few knives thrown as distraction though she doubted they'd hit.

She'd reappear from the ground right in front of him, hoping he'd turn around as she aimed for grappling his leg and overturning him.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 am

"Hah!" He couldn't help but give a small chuckle at the latest expletive from her. He swung the sword, the tentacle whipping around to give chase before she disappeared into another portal. It slithered back as the knives came. He flung his arm in front of him, a few sinking in a half inch or so. He snapped his arm out to shake them off, turning around expecting her to pop up behind him. She came up behind him, grabbing his lower legs.

Hrm. Let's see how physically strong she was. As she tried to turn him forward, he leapt and flung his weight backwards. His leg might twist somewhat, but the bulk of his weight would come down on the girl, his arm snaking out to grapple her wherever it could as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Naki wasn't a push over in the strength department, that was for sure. As his weight came down on her she let out a pained sound before melting into the ground as her hands let go to form a portal under them both. However only she could go through, the portal repelling him upwards as she reappeared more than a small bit down the alleyway.

She held her side but was still smiling that bloodthirsty grin. If he got his hands on her it was all over, she knew that...even with her stronger than human strength and healing. Naki would just have to wear him down and take him out when she did. "You keep forgetting about my power. Tsk Tsk."

Right now she needed her breath, so she would take these precious few seconds and rest slightly. She was far enough down that it would take a few seconds at least for him to reach her or attack...unless he had more tricks up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Regulus grunted as he was flung into the air, coming down on his stomach, but quickly hopping up into a crouched position, leaning forward on three limbs, the third holding his sword. Hrm... He hadn't forgotten her power so much as underestimated it. He'd hoped that if grappled, it would allow him to pass as well. "Hrm." He faux stumbled a little, his arm coming across his body. He braced his sword on it to aim before suddenly thrusting it towards her. The tentacle would shoot out again, this time faster then before, moving at about the speed of a flash step and aimed at her midsection.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Naki expected something but a trick... She was taken a bit off guard, her hop to the side a bit too slow as it hit her stomach at an angle, and she felt something latch onto her skin. Shitshitshitshitshit! What the fuck was this thing!? Ew gross! "Demonizing cunt licker!"

The pain was awful didn't bother her as much as the thought of something latching onto her like a parasite and she wiped at it in shock as she stumbled back against the wall of the alleyway and through a portal behind her.

The portal opened immediately above his head, as her arms reached out to try and wrap around his neck with thick strangling cord. She wouldn't use lethal force but maybe if she could get him to give him, before this eating and tearing pain weakened her too much...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:14 pm

"Hah!" It connected! Done. She was more powerful then him, but she lacked the physical defenses other races frequently possessed. That meant a bisecting slash would be as lethal to her as anyone and that's why the tentacle was all it took to win this. He watched her stumble into a wall, with a fierce smirk. She was lucky that Regulus was more interested in winning the bet then taking her life. Before he could be too smug about it, she disappeared into the wall. He was pleased to see his tentacle follow her, but significantly less pleased to find a garrote wire around his throat. DAMN. He reached up to clutch his fingers into the wire, blood trickling down it to drip on the pavement. He looked up as best as he could. He would have smirked if he could. She was impressive...

"We... Tied..." He grunted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:59 pm

Naki laughed darkly, not pulling the wire any tighter even though pain wracked her stomach. She could though and he knew it... Just as she assumed something was up with that stuff stuck on her stomach. Just pain wouldn't be enough to tie... and she wasn't willing to risk finding out what it.

The wire loosened and she dropped to the ground, rubbing at the weird thing on her belly. Her voice was low with annoyance as she looked up at Regulus. "Get it the fuck off. I don't like this goddamn pain. A draw... means we both get what we want then? I'll fuck you and you be my bodyguard for a bit. Both winning."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:21 am

He was glad to see she agreed, dropping down. He was concerned she would have insisted in choking him out. He wasn't sure he trusted her in that position. Could have gotten ugly. He frowned at the tentacle on her stomach, though he wasn't so distracted by it that he didn't hear what she said. The tentacle released from her and returned to his sword. He didn't want her too hurt. Her stomach seemed like a feature he was about to be appreciating in closer detail...

He glanced at her, deciding she should at least know why it was a tie, but hardly feeling like explaining it. He swung his sword at a nearby dumpster, the tentacle sticking in. He slashed his sword towards it, a shockwave rippling down the tentacle before hitting the dumpster with a loud ktang noise, the heavy metal object splitting in half. That bit of housekeeping taken care of...

"Agreed." He said, sheathing his sword. He walked up to her and in one smooth motion swept his hands under her, sliding up her thighs to lift her before pushing her quickly to the alley wall, holding her legs to either side of him. "These clothes. Do you need them?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 am

As the tentacle detached she gave a small sigh of relief, rubbing where it had been gingerly as she watched the dumpster split in half. Naki's eyes narrowed before she laughed, realizing that yes... this would have been very very bad indeed. No need to cause aaany huge injuries, she needed the money and that job would help with bills for a bit. Not needing to eat only caused some bonuses to her cash flow.

Not expecting the man's actions, Naki just gave him a wicked smile instead of showing her surprise. Alleyways were just fine with her, especially with how strong he seemed. Pressed against the wall, she let out a small pleased sound and reached behind her head and then back in quick succession. The dress she was wearing slipped off, falling to the ground in a heavy thud, leaving her with her arm guards, underwear and boots.

"I'll need it later... don't care about the rest."

Uh right fucking here Naki? Naki?

The voice in her head was ignored as her mostly bare arms wrapped around the arrancarlike man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late Night Snacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Snacks   Late Night Snacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Snacks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next