(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Selena, tipsy and more than a little drunk, giggled as she attempted to open the door to the room. This stupid... key wouldn't go into the mechanism that held it shut and... Stupid!

Aito had been left behind, given money and free reign of whatever he wanted in the hotel and surrounding areas while Selena met with a man her contacts had put her in touch with.

The man had been the one who had been pulling up information before her, spreading it around for people like her to use...and well getting into contact with him had been easy once interest was expressed.

Takuya Osamoto and her had had a charming meeting, working out things that were best done in person... As well as having a charming little meeting afterwards in his hotel room. Very charming and very drunk on both ends. She had sent Aito a text saying she'd be back later so he didn't worry about Bell's Viper having gotten a hold of her or something...

Still, instead of staying out all night like she planned, she wanted to get back to her room. Takuya was a good lay, much better than the novice she was sleeping with but she had more fun teasing the young man than the older one. It was still nice to have someone who knew just what to do though... and older men were much sexier than younger.

Giggling softly, she continued to try and get into the room, frustration at the door handle building.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Aito hadn't done much for the day, mostly keeping online and browsing pointless things, napping, or entertaining the kitten currently running around with a toy. He'd recently bathed, so his hair was damp and sticking to him as it dried as he rested, leaning back on the bed.

He sat up more properly as he heard fidgeting at the door, watching the door handle as the person on the other end had obvious trouble getting inside.

At the giggle, he rose a brow before giving a sigh; more fidgeting with the door caused him to finally move from the bed. Really, how hard was it to open a damn door...

"Tch." Opening the door, he saw just who he was expecting; Selena was back, and obviously drunk as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:03 am

As soon as the door opened, she stumbled forward with a wide grin and attached to currently her favorite person. Laughing happily, she held onto him as she tried to get inside the room. Hiding how drunk she had been from Takuya was a feat and a half, otherwise he might have walked her back. "Mm I'm back Hibiki~ Let me in. Its too late for me to be outside."

She started giggling more, a bit louder as she held onto him. He was obviously not stopping her from getting inside...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:12 am

"Gh-!" That noise was all he could get out as Selena stumbled to him, holding on to him as she continued laughing and giggling. He'd figured she'd was drunk, but...

Unbelievable...

"..." He held an expression that looked to say just that, as one of his hands supported her shoulder while the other shut the door after he'd let her in.

Drunk as hell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:41 am

Looking up at Aito, Selena scrunched up her nose at him. "Nuh uh, don't you give me that tsun and judgmental look~ You may be fucking handsome, but even I get grumpy when looked at like that."

She laughed more, her grumpiness apparently not showing other than that brief scrunching of her nose. "Hi-Bi-Ki~ hibiki... Hibiki!"

Repeating his name, she refused to keep clinging to him as she pouted just a bit. "Neeeee Hibiki, you are too handsome. If Takuya hadn't been such a good lay I would probably want to play with you mooore~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:48 am

Every time she said that name, in that tone, he felt his eye twitch; just what the hell...

He didn't have much time to keep that judgmental expression she was so grumpy about before she promptly shocked him out of it. What!? E...Eg..h...

"!!" Why the hell would she tell him that!? He didn't need to know whether someone else had been a good fuck buddy! "Gh...eg..gh...if that's what you've been doing then drink some water and bathe before you crash..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:55 am

"I, sexy tsun, am much too drunk to bathe. If you had not noticed, you are now the only reason I am still standing~" Selena's voice was way too happy and playful for what she was saying, laughing more as more of her weight settled against him.

"You could hold me up in a shower but you smell so clean...Mmm clean Hibiki..." Murmuring that, Selena moaned just lightly and buried her face against him. "I prefer you even if you're a novice. More fun that way~ Though its nice to have someone who knows what they are doing..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:25 am

"Ggh-!" He...He wasn't a damn tsundere!

Damn it...She was drunk as all hell, it was obvious with that overly playful and happy tone as she teased him. She couldn't even stand up properly!

"Then get in the bath and soak." Aito replied, stepping back and pulling her with him a few steps; "Tch, I just bathed...Gh-!" As soon as he'd gotten that response out, she'd buried her face against him.

Gh...ug...He didn't need to know about her oh so experienced sex adventure! A...And so what if he was novice! He'd never even had sex before he'd met her!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:31 am

Selena was against Hibiki whether he wanted it or not and if he hadn't wanted, well... he was out of luck. She laughed and nuzzled his chest more. "I can tell! You smell like niceness. I prefer how you smell after I've put my smell on you. Mmm... Hibiki... I'll drown if you put me in a tub alone. Do you want me dead?"

"For being thirty-nine and that Nerd's older brother... he was hot. Not gonna lie~ I can't lie. I am drunk." She let out another laugh, her legs giving out as she did. He would catch her or not but she didn't seem to care too much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:36 am

"Then I'll hold you up or some shit! Just don't crash before you bathe!" Aito replied, stepping back, though as Selena went on to speak more about her exciting lay he stopped dead.

Nerd's....brother?

Nerd as in...

Oh god...Oh gross! Fucking disgusting!

"You slept with the trash's wife's brother!?" He hardly even had time to catch her, being completely horrified by those words. Di...Disgusting! She definitely needed a bath now! Whether she fucking wanted one or not!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:49 am

"I won't crash, I am nowhere near passing out. I'm pretty damn aware of myself while drunk, I just can't control motor functions and lose all capacity to give these things called fucks about what I do or say." Selena just quirked an eyebrow. "You can hold me up, but you have to get in with me. I don't want to drown because you are slow to grab me."

"Hehe, he's the one sending out the information. You should thank him, he made it much easier. Seems Nerdette told him all~" Selena's laughter grew more and more as Hibiki freaked. She grinned up at him, loving how upset it made him. Trash's Wife was a nice term, she would save and use it another time... "Angry and horrified you turns me on~ Help me to the bath."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:58 am

"Ghh...Fine, just as along as you get damn nerd germs off." No way in hell was sharing a bed with her unless she bathed and removed all...of...of that off! Revolting. Disgusting. Gross. Just fucking gross!

Even if the guy was sending out information! Still. Related to the trash's wife and there for disgusting!

"Ggh..." Aito pulled her closer to the tub, turning on the water with her still clinging to him, ignoring the comment about his current attitude turning her on. "Undress." She couldn't exactly bathe with clothes still on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:05 am

"Nerd germs? I didn't know you cared Aito. Don't like someone like that touching me? Mmm I am touching you though. They are all over you now too." Selena went along with Aito, laughing and holding onto him strongly.

Looking at her clothes, looking at Aito holding her... She blinked before a large grin split her face. "Make me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:20 am

"Well I'm getting in too, aren't I?" Aito questioned, "So I'll bathe again."

Unconsciously, his eye twitched as she defied his words; "How the hell are you supposed to bathe with clothes on? What? Want me to take 'em off?"

He wasn't some blushing dumbass, so his words weren't a bluff.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:40 am

"Actually yeah. I can get some off but the bra will be next to impossible. And underwear...and my stockings. Honestly garter belts are more hassle than they are worth." Selena gave a sharp laugh, her body leaning against Aito's as she slipped her shoes off. They were tossed into the room somewhere, her hands moving to her skirt as she undid the zipper and it fell... and then she worked on the rather difficult buttons. She had enjoyed utterly that stupid eye twitch he made at her comment.

"Bathing the Nerd germs off~ His brother is an rich underwear model you know. Kind of not nerdy. I said I prefer you though~ So no jealous."

She knew he wouldn't get jealous but honestly it was too much to resist teasing. Especially drunk. Stupid buttons.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:48 am

"Still related though." Aito responded, giving a huff as he moved to undress her himself since she couldn't do so according to her.

Rich or not, related to a nerd, then there was some nerd in you.

Once she was undressed, he moved to put her in the tub, undressing himself afterwards before slipping in himself. Now he had to keep her from fucking drowning. Great.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:58 am

Selena leaned back against Aito in the bath, sighing softly as she floated a bit limply for a few moments. "Aaah this is nice. Hey, you can't help sometimes having weird relations. At least he has some, unlike the rest of us poor fucking orphans."

Her tone was filled with self hate and she grabbed a washcloth, soaping it up as she began washing herself rather..awfully. She missed most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 am

"Tch, damn be easier." He said, unable to really give a response about the whole siblings thing before taking her wrist of the hand she was using to wash herself with.

He'd said wash the events of her recent lay off, but damn, at the rate she was going she'd fucking skin herself.

"You'll end up skinned at that rate..." Did he have to do everything...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 am

Selena...turned bright red. Not that Hibiki could see behind her. He was washing her and it was kind of him. "You are too nice, caring about skinning myself. You try to hide it but you really do care about others. I bet you even care for that trash you hate. I heard about how you bugged the hell out of her... You probably didn't want her to be so isolated. Also you are prideful. You couldn't stand her 'uppity' behavior."

He'd probably dunk her in the water for this but she laughed more, covering for the red face. "Mm, what about my uppity behavior? I'm a princess~ And you don't fight me, I think I've ruined your pride more often in the past few days."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 am

"Gh!" Again, Aito's eye twitched, "Bullshit! She acted like she was better than everyone else! I had to show her she wasn't all that damn great, fucking..."

He gave a small growl of frustration; no way in hell did he give a flying shit about...about her!

There was another huff from him as she asked him about her own behavior, that huff being his only response.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:35 am

"Cause they called her a monster and hurt her most of her life. You had to have realized this, you aren't stupid. Also your turning me on impossibly. Mmm can I replace Takuya's germs with yours Hibiki? I want them again..." Selena's voice was low. "The more you growl and lie about feelings, the more I want to hear my name on your liiips."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:41 am

"Ggh...Clean first."

Tch, so what if he realized it; it wasn't like it was important to him! He'd challenged her, if he challenged her, then she needed to fight him back! Tch...

He'd made no vocal response to that statement though, and continued with the cleaning, his statement referring to his attitude somehow turning her on again. Whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:54 am

"So that means yes!" Selena laughed, leaning back against Aito and enjoying being cleaned like this.. "You don't want nerd cooties all over you huh...For you I don't mind."

"The quieter you go the more I assume things you know. So many assumptions...you like Muika. You just won't admit it. You like her spirit and her strength, and I think you admire her a bit for how powerful she is. She escaped and ran off...and made her own life. And so you pretend you hate her even to yourself~" She was probably going to get dropped into the water for this one, but turning her head as she leaned back, she looked up at Aito with a wicked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:03 am

"Gh...."

He was quiet as Selena laughed, but when she started talking about Muika again she earned another frustrated growl. "Bullshit!"

Liked her!? She was an annoying little, stupid shit! He didn't like anything about her! Her spirit!? Powerful!? Fucking bullshit! She was a fucking dumbass!

In response to Selena's smile, Aito held a heavy scowl.

"Bull. Fucking. Shit."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 am

"I have you irritated with me for once and all it takes is that little mouse." That precious face... Oh boy she couldn't resist. He was in such denial~

Selena laughed, her arms coming up out of the water, wrapping around Hibiki's neck as she slid just slightly to the side. Her mouth attached to his neck, biting it before she sucked on it lightly.

Drunk her could handle this. Yes, this would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunken Night Out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next