(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 am

"I see... If it feels nice I don't have to stop?" Iyuki's voice was rather low, his pants slowing though his brain still wasn't working at all. All it could think of was how close his lips were to her neck... His face was red, but the alcohol lowered is usual inhibitions.

"I won't apologize then. May I ask a boon? Can... I press my lips here?" Leaning forward, his breath was against the soft skin of her neck as he nuzzled it. What...had come over him? Had it been the trust words? Had it been the talk of those awful people? It was obviously alcohol induced at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 am

Her grip momentarily tightened on him again when he began nuzzling, another small sound following shortly after before she gave a small nod. "M-Mhmm, you...you can."

It felt nice, it felt good...those were her first thoughts. If she were able to think coherently she'd likely be a flustered mess by now but...but she was able to say how she felt. She wanted to say how she felt...

It was likely thanks to the alcohol that she was able to speak her feelings easier and it was also likely thanks to the alcohol that prompted her to hold him closer, her legs moving slightly beneath him though it wasn't like they could move much...nor did she really realize the action, she just wanted to be closer.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 am

Muika was making more noises, apparently that meant Iyuki shouldn't stop as she nodded and gave the okay. A smirk appeared on his face, not that she could see before he stopped his nuzzling and placed his lips on her neck in a gentle kiss. He pulled back slightly after, muttering softly. "Its so soft on my lips..."

His lips once again were pressed against her neck, a few kisses given as he let out a small groan as he leg moved. Why did this feel so nice? Thinking she wanted his body moved, Iyuki moved his body up and straddled hers while putting the weight on his knees so she didn't have that on her. He pulled back from his kisses to ask. "Is that better?"

What in the world was he doing? His brain was not asking important questions and brushed that thought aside. She obviously didn't want him off her fully or else why would she pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:49 am

Like before his kisses earned small sounds in response from Muika, her grip tightening every so often when he did so.

"F-Feels...good." She replied just as Iyuki moved, his body moving off of hers some, his legs going on either side of her. "C-Closer..." She wanted to be closer to him, now he was just hovering above her...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 am

Those noises were going to be the end of things. The more than tipsy man realized this and as she begged for him to get closer, Iyuki's face flushed and he held back a sound. No... No he couldn't.

If he moved back now... Moving his head away from her neck, he gave her an apologetic grin as he moved off of her fully. He slid from the bed and turned, coughing slightly as he tried to hide his pants. "Muika... I'm going to get another glass. I-I think I'm going to need it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 am

Muika moved to sit up when Iyuki moved off of her, tilting her head in question before he explained he was getting another glass. Despite being a bit...pouty he'd moved she gave a nod, leaning over the bed for a moment to pick up her own glass. There was still a little left and while Iyuki prepared himself another she decided to down what remained of hers.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:13 am

He breathed a small sigh of relief when it seemed Muika hadn't noticed. A whole month... without...anything and being around her had him on edge even now. The alcohol was helping and also killing his self control at the same time. Maybe more would help with this? Make him more relaxed, this sort of thing had never happened while drinking before.

Filling the glass back up to the top, he took a big gulp before filling it more and taking the bottle back over. Noticing her glass was empty, Iyuki held it out in offering. "Would you like more Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:26 am

Muika gave a small nod in response, "Mm, sure."

It was good and it was helping her...be more open with her feelings and such...even if it was making her want to cuddle up to him more and be closer to him...which was a bit embarrassing if she thought too much about it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:40 am

Filling her glass back up, because why moderate either of them, Iyuki gave her a rather happy grin before setting the rather less than half full bottle down next to the bed. Feeling his legs being too warm to stand too much, he sat down on the bed again and took another drink. He was feeling too warm...

With one hand he unbuttoned the top few buttons of his shirt and took off his vest. His socks went next, though he kept his pants on. Even with this much drink in him he wasn't sure they should come off next. "Ahh much better. It is rather warm in here isn't it Muika?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:51 am

Muika took another drink from her glass once it was filled as Iyuki worked on removing his vest and socks. She gave a nod in response to his question, as it was rather warm though she certainly wasn't wearing as much as him, being in shorts, a sweater and stockings, even if the sweater and stockings were warmer...

After short debate she removed the stockings, it was warm...she didn't need something on her legs that would make them even warmer. "Better." She agreed, glancing over through her hair beside her to where he was sitting before she decided to scoot over closer beside him, that feeling of wanting to be close still burning strong thanks to her recent drinks.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 am

Iyuki didn't even flinch as Muika's stockings left too. She would be warm too... This alcohol was truly something to be drunk in the cold, not the heat of summer. He laughed lightly at the thought, feeling more than a bit foggy now with the onset of more in his system.

Looking at her legs with a smirk as she leaned against him, his arm went around her. "Ah yes... it is much better. You have such pretty legs. Maybe I should take my pants off to be even..."

Where was the urge and ability to say such things without a blushing face come from? Iyuki drank more and forget to question it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:06 am

Once his arm went around her she was able to cuddle up closer to him, though even with the alcohol's help his compliment about her legs still sent a flustered feeling rush through her.

"If-If it's too hot then..." She started, turning slightly in his hold towards him to where her chin would be resting lightly on him. "It's not...not good to be too hot."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 am

"It really isn't." Muika had the right idea Iyuki nodded solemnly, his perfectly sane part of his brain disappearing. However... Muika was cuddled right up to him. How was he to... get them off? They were warm and in the way but he didn't want the woman's body away for a moment.

"But I don't have enough hands. Mine are holding you and alcohol. How... am I supposed to get them off?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:26 am

"M-Mm?" Muika glanced up at Iyuki again and blinked before pulling away from him to help him as he was in a sense suggesting she do, "'Kay."

Any rationality or straight thinking she'd normally have was absent, as such actions would most likely have her lying in a heap of complete embarrassment but for now that certainly wasn't the case as she helped Iyuki with his pants.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:32 am

Iyuki was confused as Muika moved, this wasn't what he wanted. However as she started undoing his pants with one hand, his hand was free to help her as well. Between the two of them, they managed to get it unzipped and unbuttoned.

Looking pleased, with a smug smile, he laughed. "Aha!... I have to get up to get them off Muika. Please excuse me."

She had wanted them gone, he would remove them!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:37 am

Muika scooted back, albeit a bit reluctantly so Iyuki could move, moving to take another drink from the glass in her hand, drinking a bit more in one go than she had been before moving to set the glass on the floor again. If she wanted more she could just lean over later and get it, holding it for so long would get bothersome...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:44 am

Iyuki glanced over and noticed Muika had had a great idea! Taking a large gulp, he bent over and set it down before standing and sliding his pants off. They pooled around his ankles and he kicked them free, smiling as he turned back to the bed. "Now we match. Ahahha!"

Laughing he moved forward, crawling partially onto the bed and leaning down to kiss Muika. She looked so cute there, he couldn't help it. She had been smiling at him all...however long they had been drinking?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:54 am

She happily responded to the kiss when he moved back to her, her hands finding their way back to how they'd been before they'd moved to refill their drinks, one hand moving to his hair while the other wrapped around his neck as she gave a small smile against his lips.

They were close again, it felt nice; she liked being close to him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:58 am

Iyuki was too lost in drink at this point, as Muika's hands found him again he let out a soft moan and deepened the kiss almost immediately. Pressing against her for the third time, he wrapped his arms around her to lower her to the bed. He wanted to kiss her and hold her close, and so thats what he did.

This seemed the only way to soothe the heat, even as it made it worse. His one hand made its way to her hair as the other clenched the sweater at her lower back. What had they been doing? Why?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:04 am

Muika's response mirrored his, a small moan of her escaping as he deepened the kiss before lowering them back down again, her hold on him tightening again followed by another noise as his hands moved to hair hair while the other held the fabric of her sweater.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 am

Iyuki was lost, he wanted more of those noises and he w. They were sweet and made his heart beat strongly, his kisses becoming even more as he pulled Muika against him more tightly. The hand holding the sweater moved down slightly. It...wanted skin.

His legs were on either side of hers and shifted slightly up, the bare skin contact killing him. Had he ever had control? No there was no such thing as he groaned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 am

His actions proved to give him what he was wanting, as his touches and kisses earned more sounds and small moans from Muika. She felt his hand moving against her back, moving lower slightly; she shifted some beneath him in response, her legs moving against his as her sweater rode up slightly to where his hand could touch her more.

It felt entirely too good, she liked this touching and this closeness...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:26 am

Drunken Iyuki pulled away from the kiss, letting out a rather heated sound from his lips as Muika moved against him. He buried his face in her neck, his mouth finding the soft skin there as his hands moved. The one slid up under her sweater, the skin there just as soft as his hand rubbed it gently it. Another sound escaped his lips as he did, his body reacting badly to her as his legs moved against hers more. Muika's body was responding too much to him, he was lost.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:37 am

Muika felt herself arch into his touch, another soft moan escaping her as he moved to her neck. The hand around his shoulders had the fabric of Iyuki's top clenched in their grasp as her fingers belonging to the hand in his hair moved against his head every so often in response as a small muttering of his named made it's way passed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 am

Muika's arched body pressed against his in a way that made Iyuki give a rather strained moan, his body moving against hers in return. Why did this feel so good? He didn't know, his mouth having been removed from its light sucking as her body reacted. It returned, nipping lightly before going lower to her collar bone as he moved her sweater away with his chin. Skin, he wanted skin.

As she spoke his name in that manner, another sound escaped him and he pulled back from her with a flushed face. Staring down at her, he muttered. "Sweater...Muika its...their in the way...do we need shirts?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]   Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Drunken Night [nsfw]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next