(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:45 am

Any sort of calm Rin had been feeling was cruelly ripped away at the first shout. His body freezing just as Aoi's did. His face began burning red in almost an instance; they'd...they'd been heard...heard...

Could he just...just, oh, he didn't know...die? Then again, this was the afterlife, so he was basically shit out of luck for any relief from embarrassment. He couldn't even move, he wanted to...wanted to just maybe turn over, grab the blanket and maybe the futon below would be enough to smother him...he couldn't do that though, he was trapped; his frozen body preventing him from moving.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:51 am

Aoi looked up, saw Rin's frozen and terrified red face... and got angry. Her eyes flashed, even if she was embarrassed that was rude and ugly of them to do. She growled and moved off of Rin, stalking to the door as they continued to cat call and make comments.

"OH RIN HOLD ME MY DEAREST. BONE ME SO GOOOD~"

"O H AOI I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO!"

"FUCK SHit guys look she's cute as HELL! Uh she looks angry..."

"Ahahah, come out to taste real men huh sugar cheeks? That Rin of yours couldn't satisfy you?" One drunken man slurred.

Silence finally descended, though, as Aoi swung her legs over the edge of the balcony and fell to the ground. It was quickly broken by pained shouts, grunts and screams no man should make.

"SHIT GET OUT OF HERE. SHE'S TERRIFYING!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:56 am

If Rin weren't frozen on the spot, his brain rather...broken from the comments being made, he would have tried to stop Aoi, mostly because well...they weren't dressed. Aoi wasn't concerned about that obviously, and any catcalling that'd been going on had quickly been replaced by screaming.

He managed to turn, slightly, onto his stomach, his hand having pulled the sleeping robe that'd been under him over his back as a form of cover as he buried his face face into the mattress of the futon. His face continuing to burn as he did so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:01 am

After a bit the screaming stopped and was replaced with a bit of sobbing as whoever was left was apparently beaten thoroughly. Aoi hopped up onto the balcony edge, before slipping down and walking back into the room. Her embarrassment had fled for now, instead she closed the balcony door behind her and moved to the cocooned up Rin.

Smiling down at him softly, she tugged on the robe gently so she could see his face. "Riin. Riiin its okay. I made them all forget with concussions and broken balls. I made it all better. Please come out?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:05 am

Rin didn't move at the sound of Aoi's voice, and if he could have mustered it up he would have just said to leave him for dead, but after a few moments he finally pushed himself up. His expression a shadow of the horror he'd just gone through.

The door was closed now, and with what Aoi had said she'd done it wasn't likely they'd be hearing anymore comments made but...but...they'd still happened...that thought alone was nearly enough to send him cocooning again, but he persevered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:17 am

Aoi scooted closer, her hands going out but unsure where to touch Rin to provide soothing. Maybe...if she... Slipping her arms under his, she tugged him forward so he was pulled against her chest and she fell over backwards with him on top. Her hand moved to his hair as she petted it, his face forced to lay atop her breasts as she held him with her other arm.

"Precious Rin...should I go back and hurt them more? You look so hurt and upset... I should have killed them instead." Aoi grumbled, petting Rin's hair. The violence had made her feel better, maybe if he got to beat on a few he would feel better too? "Do you want me to find one so you can break his fingers or other small bones? Would that help?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:21 am

"I-I don't think I can move much less break another person's bones right now..." He managed to reply after a moment. Her soothing was working somewhat, he'd been able to talk at least... "I-I'm...I'm fine, just...thoroughly and completely embarrassed..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:27 am

"Hm, what if I broke his bones for you?" Aoi smiled, apparently Rin was soothed by this. She kept playing with his hair lightly. She... was a bit embarrassed too still? But her outrage and anger had overwritten it for now, on top of having to make sure Rin was okay from it. He had just bunnied up and froze stiff. Maybe his little heart would give out if he got too much more?!

"I...was embarrassed too. But when I saw your face I got so...angry. I don't... like seeing you freeze like this and feel upset..." Aoi murmured to the man still laying there on her chest, the arm holding him rubbing his back now soothingly as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:32 am

"S-Stay."

He knew if she left to do any further damage she'd likely come back to find him all 'bunnied up' again as she'd put it. He...He just needed a moment...maybe longer, definitely longer than a moment, to get over the recent occurrences.

"We...Later we...we can just forget...those people even existed...that...that didn't even happen." Just block it from their minds forever. The entire situation dead to them. That would be good...perfect, really. Never happened...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:42 am

"Okay." Rin's rather...strong for his current state, word made Aoi snuggled up to him as much as she could. Soothing, project soothing. Her fingers continued to tease his hair, her other hand moving up to his head as well now that she knew Rin wasn't going to try to hide again.

Sighing, Aoi spoke with a bit of a pout. Her cheek puffed up slightly as she spoke. "I suppose we can... I was just thinking...if I brought one back and made him apologize and you could hear his screams of pain you'd feel better faster than that..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:50 am

"I-I think I'd be better off with them being figuratively dead to me." He replied, "I never see their faces, never put said face to their voices, and I'll be free of most embarrassment a-and anger that might well up...."

He was better here, just quietly getting over things without the cause of things around. They could just lie here, be comfortable once the embarrassment wore off...and wipe that embarrassing occurrence from memory.

It would be for the best the people that caused their embarrassment wipe tonight from their minds as well, or so he thought; considering the pain they'd just been put through it would be the smartest move. Aoi had mentioned being embarrassed as well, and if he weren't in a mostly broken state he'd be quite angry at the people for that as well as the fact Aoi had had to go through the trouble of dealing with them...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:57 am

"If that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do shiro-usa." Aoi's voice was gentle as she spoke, separating Rin's white strands of hair from his blue. Such pretty hair, she rather loved its colors and how soft the man kept it. Focusing on sweet things like that, she looked down at Rin and smiled.

"...Have... I ever told you how pretty your hair is, the white and the dark blue mix well...or how...nice I find your yellow eyes?" Aoi giggled, feeling a bit silly after beating up those men and the rather intense sex. Plus the alcohol from earlier helped immensely. "And how charming your fashion sense is~ I could go on for a while about this actually."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:05 am

He was quiet as she played with his hair, the feeling as she separated strands providing some comfort and soothing. His arms moved to slide under her, holding her to him as he lay on top of her, as she began to speak.

"I'm glad...you like them." His hair, his eyes, it was perhaps and odd coloring for each, but they hadn't ever been anything else. His hold secured on her as she mentioned the fact that she could go on about those things, a bit flustered by the thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:30 am

As Rin held her to him, she knew her comforting was working finally. Aoi's smile grew and she giggled slightly, pleased that she could do this for him when he needed it the most. His words were happy to her and she smiled sweetly down at him.

"Mhm. I like them a lot. You are very handsome, I'm lucky." He had squeezed her slightly, making the shinigami try to hold in a giggle. He was such a sweetie!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

"It makes me happy to hear that." Rin replied, "If I call you cute again though am I going to get in trouble? Because I'm having a hard time not doing so at the moment..."

Her words, and the comforting affection she was giving him was something he found very sweet, plus she was cute, that was a fact that would never leave him; she got embarrassed hearing it most of the time, but her reactions to being called cute were cute as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:51 pm

"...No. Not right now at least." Aoi was blushing slightly, but smiled and shook her head after some thought. Her hands went into his hair fully, pulling the strands lightly between her fingers. Rin was still laying on her bare chest, she wondered if when he felt better he'd freak or not... She kinda hoped not.

"You can call me whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 9:57 pm

"Then I think you're cute, that you were cute before, and that you're cute right now." Rin smiled, enjoying the feeling of her playing with his hair. "I've said that before, but I'll keep saying it, because that's what I think."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Aoi knew it was coming but couldn't help it, she flushed more and glanced away from Rin. How...could he say something like that so eloquently!? Still... it was sweet and flattering and he was being so honest. "I'm... happy to hear you say things like that about me. E-Even if it makes me red."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:16 pm

"I'm glad it makes you happy, even if it makes you blush...though seeing you blush is also cute."

If he said the word cute too many times he felt it might be overload for her, but he couldn't help himself. He was only voicing his thoughts, after all...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:51 pm

Aoi's cheek puffed out slightly, still red from Rin's calling her cute. Why did he have to have such thoughts and say them!? She looked at him, resting her hand against his head and letting her cheek unpuff as she smiled. "...Lets get in bed and get to sleep. It's really late shiro-usa."

He was happy, she couldn't be pouty more than briefly right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:01 pm

At Aoi's suggestion Rin gave a nod before moving off of her slightly a moment later to help situate them properly under the covers of the futon before pulling her too him as he always did; a small smile appeared on his expression once they were properly cuddled up to each other, he couldn't help it, he liked it when they could sleep together like this.

It was late, as she said. He wasn't aware of how late exactly, but the fact that it was late was enough reason to call it a night.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Aoi moved with Rin, getting under the covers and making herself comfortable against him as he held her. He always pulled her to him, snuggling right up. It was so cute... She laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths and trying not to smile. Aoi's favorite way of sleeping was in his arms. "Sleep well Shirousa."

Her voice was drowsy as she snuggled against him more with a sweet giggle.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:48 pm

"Night, Aoi." Rin replied, his arms secure around her as she cuddled up to his chest; he closed his eyes, his head resting atop of hers.

He was getting sleepy, so he could feel it wouldn't be long before he drifted off. He was fine with that though, he was comfortable, happy, and ready to get some rest for the night.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:05 am

Aoi fell asleep with a soft sigh soon after Rin said night. She felt safe and warm...she always slept best with him there. It had been a tiring and emotional day for both of them, luckily tomorrow should be easier. They'd head back to the seireitei, she could show him her rooms and then he could go home. Simple and easy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22