(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:47 am

Aoi moaned against Rin as his hand teased her back, her rather large weakness by and far. It felt too good, her mouth pulling away from the kiss again to whimper as the feeling went away as he moved to her waist. Down to her hips his hand went and she shivered. He was teasing her with brief nice feelings... either play with her back or go lower... Aoi silently urged Rin as she shivered against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:06 am

Rin hand went slightly lower, enjoying the feel of her skin, his other hand moved to her back; he remembered how rubbing her back often got a nice response. It felt nice, everything felt nice, his mind couldn't focus on one specific thing. Touching, kissing, the sounds...it was a thought that crossed his mind many times, but, it was all nice...really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:14 am

As Rin's hand went to her back, Aoi moaned his name bit loudly. Her back being touched like that and his other hand slowly going lower... Her legs moved apart and she shifted a bit, having to finally break the kiss for a good bit as she was panting and making too many noises to keep her mouth on his.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:23 am

A small moan escaped him as Aoi shifted on him, the way she moaned his name causing his body to shiver again. He kept touching her like he had been as she let out more small moans and noises.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:30 am

"R-Rin...please..." As Rin moaned lightly and touched her, Aoi finally snapped. Enough...teasing please... was all her brain could think of. She groaned, her eyes staring into his for a moment before she had to close them again. "I want... "
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:39 am

"Y-You want...?" Alright, so perhaps it was a bit cruel to continue the teasing for a bit longer and ask that, he couldn't help it. His hand continued moving slightly against her back before he suddenly stopped with it, looking her in the eyes as he'd asked that question.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:42 am

"I want...you inside... of me..." Aoi gasped more as Rin moved his hand up her back, her eyes darting to the side as he asked such a question! Still her eyes were drawn back to his after a moment and she spoke more. "I-I...just wish we could with...you touching my back..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:11 am

Her words made him shiver again, "Touching...your back?"

He could hardly make a coherent thought, his mind too focused on how good things felt. Was...Could he touch her back? How? She could...on top of him? They were already in such a position, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:18 am

"I-I don't care... on my knees or...I don't know..." Aoi didn't care anymore... She couldn't think straight and her body was burning up. She moved against Rin and let out small sounds, just wanting to feel relief from how intense this all felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:30 am

Her...knees? Even after having been influenced by alcohol the thought was...

"Y-Y...Your...knees?"

He was feeling the intesnity of everything as well, and relief of it would be more than welcome, but still her words had brought some of his usual self to surface, with that stutter that certainly wasn't needed right now. A shaky breath escaped him, a moan following as Aoi moved against him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:35 am

"I don't...care..." Aoi wasn't thinking, she couldn't think. That was the only thing that came to mind for her right now. Rin was going to kill her with this waiting and tempting, she made small whimpers and stared into his eyes as he moaned. "S-Something soon...please..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:50 am

"If...if you're on top, I could probably touch...hold your back easier..." He replied, another shaky breath escaping him. Both of them were growing impatient, with good reason; neither of them could take much much and just...not doing anything to fix the intensity of things wasn't cutting it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:56 am

Aoi nodded, her breathing rather ragged as she moved herself properly, her hips going to straddle Rin fully. She pressed against him briefly, letting out a sharp moan as her hips rubbed lightly before she reached down and held him in place. As she slid him inside, Aoi's breathing stopped for a brief moment before she moaned his name rather loudly. She was going to melt from how good this felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:13 am

After another moan escaped him, as he called Aoi's name, his hand kept to her back as she moved him inside. It felt too good, just as it did every time. Her name made it's way to his lips again as his fingers moved slightly over the skin of her back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:26 am

Aoi's hips moved a bit faster as she pressed her upper half against Rin, not wanting to be away from touching him with the rest of her. She was moaning his name lightly into his neck, small and quick as he rubbed her back. Is...this how it felt for him when she teased his neck during sex?

Thinking that, her mouth went to his neck again and teasingly nipped it in between her whimpering moans. Too damned good, her eyes caught the open balcony door but her mind couldn't comprehend that significance with Rin inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:34 am

He couldn't stop another moan as Aoi began moving on him, her name escaping him as she began toying with his neck again. His hand moved over her back, gliding over her skin before his hand occasionally stiffened in reaction to her movements.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:38 am

Aoi had to move to Rin's shoulder, his poor neck just covered in small hickies. She bit his shoulder lightly to hold in a loud moan as his hands continued to move on her back. It felt so strong, she was going to burst. Removing her lips from the crook of his neck for the moment, she whimpered lightly in warning as her hips moved even more on him.

"I'm sorry Rin... I can't much more..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:49 am

He couldn't last for much longer either, and he would have said so but speaking wasn't the easiest thing at the moment, so he gave a nod in response. Another moan escaped him as she continued with his neck; that plus the sex was practically mind blowing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:01 am

Rin nodded, that was good. That was really good, her voice was lost now other than his nam, the only thing she could reasonably say. Aoi's hips moved just a bit more as she moaned again, his name escaping her lips before she muffled it in his neck. Feeling like she was gonna explode, Aoi's body lifted off of Rin's as her back arched and she moaned rather loudly. Her body shook as her hips kept moving lightly, a hand coming up to stifle her sounds as she climaxed rather strongly on top of her love.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:08 am

Soon after Aoi, Rin felt himself reach his own climax; her name again escaped him before he struggled to catch his breathing, though that wasn't something he could reasonably do at the moment. His hand still moved slightly on her back, but in a slow, gentle pattern.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:14 am

Aoi collapsed on top of Rin, exhausted and shaking slightly. She snuggled up to him almost immediately, soothed by the rubbing on her back now. It felt...so gentle and soft now that she wasn't so worked up. Her face buried in his neck, she mumbled something and breathed heavy against him.

:: NSFW - END ::
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:20 am

Rin's other arm went up to wrap around Aoi after she'd collapsed against him, unable to stop a smile as he felt her snuggled up to him.

"Mm?" She'd said something, but he hadn't caught it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:31 am

Aoi gave a pleased sigh as Rin's arm wrapped around her, too cuddly and comfortable to move just yet. His questioning sound made her laugh lightly and nuzzle his neck before replying. "I just said I love you."

Alcohol and endorphins from sex made her all sweet and able to say it, so she'd take advantage of it while she could.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:37 am

"I love you too." Rin replied, his voice soft as Aoi began nuzzling his neck.

He continued rubbing her back, his other arm in a secure embrace around her. How late was it? He'd honestly lost track of time a long time ago. All he knew was it was late. Dark and late.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:40 am

Aoi sighed more as Rin kept rubbing her back, it felt so nice. She melt against him like a limp kitty, comfy and smiling. He loved her too, there had been sex and now cuddles and back rubs... All was right in the world.

"HEY YOU TWO GONNA START BACK UP SOON?" Aoi went rigid. A voice...from the open balcony door...yelled. Followed by another.

"DAMN IT YAKO, shhh if you kept quiet they MIGHTA! Dumbass!"

Aoi turned beat red as a few more voices joined in. It...seems...they...had been heard...through the rather open...door...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next