(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Request

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

An Unexpected Request Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:09 am

Masaru busied himself with work as usual, filing paperwork and documents that needed immediate attention. He'd just come back from advising some of his officers during their practice, assisting them if he was needed and offering his advice to help them improve.

He'd spent his day doing mostly that, though he had used the kitchen for awhile to make some snacks and lunch.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:22 am

After finishing her shift, all her work and paperwork and finally was able to get to Masaru before he left. He stayed a bit later than she liked, especially with his stalker and little sister to take care of. Today though... Aoi was more than happy to have him this much later. Knocking on the open door, she popped into the room and closed it softly behind her.

Her face was rather calm and solemn, normally a smile or animated in some way. She made her way to the desk and bowed slightly, as she had been taught when one requested something from others. Straightening after a brief moment, she stared at her captain seriously. "Captain Masaru? I... have a request. An important one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:29 am

His eyes went to the door at the knock, soon to see Aoi come in looking rather serious in comparison to her usual, bright self. Still, he gave her a smile in greeting like he usual did.

"Yes? Is something wrong, Aoi? A request?" He asked, some concern in his tone. She was being more formal as well, was what she wanted to ask him really that serious?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:33 am

"I would like permission to bring a human fullbringer overnight to the Seireitei. Rin Aoyama, my erm... lover, though not for just a sleep over." Aoi realized how she was wording it was really bad, but she was awful as this super formal stuff. Looking sheepish, she switched over to her normal way of speaking.

"I have some things I'd like to show him, we are erm... kind of getting serious. I want him to know a bit about me, but to take him to the Soul Society it needs your permission. He's a very serious person! He wouldn't cause any problems." Aoi flushed red as she admitted the first part, wanting to die right there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:42 am

It was certainly a request he hadn't been expecting. It wasn't impossible, though it was extremely rare for still living humans to access the Soul Society...he'd hardly heard of many cases where it'd happened.

"I see..." He replied, looking thoughtful for a moment. "Well, judging by how you do speak of him; I doubt he'd cause any trouble either. He sounds like a well behaved individual anyway...Hmm, I suppose it goes without saying but you'd need to stay with him in the duration of his time here since he wouldn't be permitted to just wander on his own out of precaution."

That fullbringer was also an interest to the Research and Development Division...though he was under his protection, still...

"I don't mind giving you permission, just be careful and be absolutely sure of any possible danger to doing so." Again, it was something that went without saying but it needed to be said. He knew Aoi would watch out for the human, considering her feelings for him but the Soul Society was a dangerous place...even the Seireitei had it's dangers.

"If you bring decide to, after considering everything, then it would be best to keep who and what he is between us and possibly some of the most trustworthy officers here that won't go talking about it to others."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:52 am

Aoi listened carefully, nodding and thinking. Masa was very very right and she had thought of most of it. Even keeping it from most of the Squad.

"I have been thinking it over for a bit already Masa, however...some things sped it up." Aoi's voice was a soft murmur and she looked down. "I figured if I took him here, we would have to be careful and stay outside the Seireitei overnight in one of the lower districts. I wouldn't be able to pretend he was a shinigami, however... a shinigami having a tryst with a rukon resident isn't much talk out there. No one would guess what he was really and I would never leave his side so he wouldn't be in danger from small things."

She knew that captain might be dangerous and had thought of a way around it, if it would work. Besides, she wasn't sure if she could keep who he was entirely contained in the squad if she showed up toting him around with her for hours. Looking up at Masa, her eyes were determined though a bit fearful. What she was going to do and had to say scared her. "Please Masa. My next day off I would like to bring him so I can show him what...exactly he's trying to commit himself to."

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:04 am

Stay overnight in the Rukon...It was unnerving, the lower districts being dangerous. He knew she'd keep herself and the fullbringer safe but sometimes residents out there could be reckless...sometimes there was no method to madness out there and even if most were weak, certainly weaker than Aoi, they could still mindlessly try something. Most weren't stupid enough to attack shinigami, but not all...

"You have my permission, but...just be careful." He advised, his tone serious. "If you plan on...staying overnight out there you can't let your guard down and neither can he...most are smart enough not to attack you but it's still a possibility."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:18 am

"Thank you Masa!" Aoi finally let loose her emotions, hopping over the desk to glomp and hug her captain, a smile on her face. She nuzzled his head, expressing all ehr joy and happiness and pushing down the unease and fear she had been experiencing.

"Don't worry. I don't think they'll bother us too much considering my...looks. But I'll be careful, he's my most precious person after all. I'll check in with you here with him and make sure he has some sort of kimono to wear before the day. I really appreciate this Captain, I know it could be on your head if something happened. Thank you for your trust."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:29 am

Letting out a small 'oomph' at her sudden hug, he patted her head a moment before giving a small chuckle. "It's fine, ah yes...that is another thing, getting him clothes that aren't modern...though you've already thought of it. If you're staying in the lesser districts though...try not to wear anything that will let the two of you stick out? If either of you are dressed well...too nicely some of the more aggressive residents may mistake you for the wealthy and target you."

Masaru gave a smile as Aoi thanked him and as she'd said he did trust her on this.

Most precious person? She'd certainly changed on this subject in comparison to how she'd been that day when they'd been baking. She was certainly more sure now of things, though he'd noticed it some throughout the past while; she was just confirming it now.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:34 am

"...I don't know if that's possible for Rin, but well I plan to wear my weapon openly. He's... he's got this thing about his scarf and matching? And the scarf is really fancy looking, so he has to match. I'm not sure even threats of bad death would stop him from wearing something that makes him a target." Aoi sighed, her outfit would be easy to pick out. She knew already what would work, and knowing Rin...

"I have something that will make me look like his bodyguard at least. Should keep the stronger ones away."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:42 am

"I...I see." His scarf? He supposed it was the fullbringers item if it needed to be worn everywhere and...it would be troublesome if he didn't have it on him, even with Aoi being on guard. Though it'd be advised for him not to use his abilities if possible. Still, it being a scarf must be troublesome...working your daily attire around it was problematic but it was the easiest method. "If you can manage it, even if he does disagree to dressing down for the occasion try to talk him into dressing as less-expensive looking as he'll go."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:50 am

"I plan on it..." Aoi muttered as she pulled away from Masaru finally, a big smile on her face despite her tone and words. Rich men and their stupid fancy ponciness. Pulling out her phone, she messaged Rin.

[*insert day off* is the day I can bring you. Find the least fancy of kimono you have, you'll need it. I'll bring you to Masa first though, so you can meet him.]

"... So speaking of... cute things. How's your stalker?" Aoi finished her message and turned on Masa, remembering something she had wanted to ask earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:57 am

"Ghah...W-What?!" Masaru was completely caught off guard by Aoi's question, though he knew what she was referring to due to some earlier comments or teasing on the matter. "S-She's not...a...a stalker, she's a friend..."

They were friends and Mia certainly wasn't a stalker...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:59 am

"Mm she's a friend like Rin and I were. Also she follows you around, leaves adorable notes and hides..." Aoi's grin turned into a chesire one as she leaned against his desk. "Its very very suspicious, you twos sneaking around together. I can only assume she's your stalker hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:02 am

"We-We spend time together like...like any friends do." He defended, though his pauses probably didn't help. "We share hobbies, like baking so...and we just talk it's not anything like...like what you're thinking!"

He was becoming embarrassed, or well, he already was...he just hoped he could keep himself from turning red at her accusations because obviously it would just add more fuel to her fire.

"W-We don't...sneak around..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:06 am

"Sharing hobbies... talking about them together? Just small things like that?" Aoi asked softly, her smile growing as she looked at her nails. "I see... So the stories I've heard about her staying overnight? And your little incident in the bathing room? I bet those weren't anything at all. Just things friends do, making breakfast the next morning in one of your spare robes with you little sister."

"Who seems to adore her so much... Can you really say to me truthfully Masabutt that this is not something? That she's not your...'special' friend to you?" She turned her blue playful gaze on Masa, trying to hide her laughter. It wasn't often Masa got like this... Heheh, she would have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 am

"Th-that...That bathroom incident was an accident!" Okay so he couldn't prevent the red from appearing, such a feat was impossible...especially thanks to Aoi's assumption of what had been an honest accident. "Sh-She stayed over because it was late, th-that's all!"

M-Masabutt!?

That damned nickname was getting around and it wasn't a good thing!

"Sh-Sh-She and Nozomi made breakfast because she..she asked if she could as thanks and Nozomi a-also enjoys her company so it was a good idea. They got to...to spend some time together and-and she was wearing one of the robes because it wouldn't be...proper to sleep in her shihakusho and c-cloak!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:16 am

"You ignored my feeling questions Masabutt. I miiiight have believed the accidents... but!" Aoi giggled and pointed a finger at Masa's red face.

"Look! The proof is here! This red face, those strong denials... You wouldn't deny this so strongly if you didn't have some feelings for her. I've heard she's really pretty under that cloak~ You wouldn't avoid my questions if you had nothing to hide!"

Like the Sherlock Holmes of relationships, Aoi was certain something was going on here.

"You two are in some sort of relationship! What is the problem? Her heritage? Your status? Does she have someone else so you have to keep quiet?"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:23 am

A few...unintelligible stutters came from the captain, she was just...!

"Sh-She's just shy, very, very s-shy...a-and I'm only like this because of what you're assuming!" On reflex to her mention about his face his hand moved to cover it's lower half as he tried to talk some sense into Aoi. He was denying so quickly because he was embarrassed, not because...because of what she thought!

"W-We're not in any...any relationship like that, we're j-just friends."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:31 am

"She is really really shy... but she does talk to you. Hmmmmmmm? You both are shy, you are lonely too Masa... I think somethings going on." Doing a small spin, she continued her ruination of Masaru.

"So I think maybe you are telling me the truth this time, about not being in a relationship with her at this moment." Aoi sighed and shook her head before bending over and booping Masa's nose. "Buuut do you want to be? You seem pretty flustered. This isn't a normal friendship feelings or embarrassment reaction you know~ It seems like...attraction to me. Denied attraction~ Does Masabutt have a crush on her he won't admit to himself even? Does... Masabutt want to hold her hand?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:36 am

"W-Wh....What...?" He couldn't even raise his voice this time. He was just...utterly off guard, shocked, embarrassed...He couldn't even begin to respond to this! "W-We're friends..."

That was dumb, he'd already said that...

So what if she thought something was going to happen!? That didn't mean anything would! They were friends! They had there similarities and interests and got along because of it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:39 am

"You can't even reply to me at all! Masa, I think you are in denial. Seriously denial. Very serious." Aoi shook her head, trying her hardest not to laugh. "If you were just friends with no feelings you'd be fine with responding. You could laugh this off easy! Mm, but when real feelings are involved you get defensive!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:44 am

He would have responded saying he wasn't being defensive but...

Again, only a few, unintelligible stutters escaped him as he tried to keep eye contact with his lieutenant...no matter how much he wanted to look away and just forget this conversation and his embarrassment, but by averting his eyes that would probably cause more assumptions to form.

"Ch...gh....."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:46 am

"Mm see?" Aoi laughed, noticing her Captain's efforts though they were in vain. She was assuming everything. "You don't have to fall in love immediately you know. You can like someone a little bit, start as friends and get stronger feelings as time goes on. I thiiink that's whats happening to you. Love's not always dramatic you know. Rin's books taught me that~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:54 am

Eventually his efforts failed him, and he averted his eyes; his face still covered by his hand as Aoi spoke. Of...Of course he knew that, nothing had to be...dramatic...but...but...this wasn't...

He couldn't believe this, he'd been silenced from embarrassment...about...this of all things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Request   An Unexpected Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Request
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next