(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:53 pm

A pleased sound of his own made its way to his lips, enjoying the feeling of Aoi's hand in his hair as her fingers entangled themselves in it. His hand gave another light squeeze, it all felt so nice and he was so happy; he couldn't help but be that way, their actions now along with all they'd said earlier...it just gave him a nice, warm feeling.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:17 pm

At Rin's own sound now, Aoi's legs shifted under his body as her hand clenched slightly in his hair. One leg moved slightly to the side and slipped free of his body to lift up as she let out a small moan. Kissing him like this with all these emotions running wild and the alcohol in her was too intense. She was too happy! Her body was going to burst.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Once again, Rin was unable to hold back a noise as Aoi moved beneath him, one of her legs moving from under him to slide up beside him. His lips broke from her's as he moved to trail kisses from the corner of her mouth, to her cheek, and then down her neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Rin needed to stop making noises, they were killing her. He seemed intent on that lately, ruining her utterly. As he pulled back from the kiss, Aoi let out a soft whimper as his lips trailed down her cheek and onto her neck. Hers might not be as sensitive as his but it still felt way too nice. Her hand squeezed his for a brief moment as she tilted her head to the side. His neck was...right there... she couldn't reach it though.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:46 pm

His...scarf was in the way, he couldn't get to more of her neck with it there. Reluctantly, he moved his hand from her's to remove it, even drunk though he removed it with some care and set it off to the side before he continued with the attention he was giving her neck.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Aoi was letting out small little moans as Rin played with her neck, especially as he removed the scarf and freed her hand up. It went to his kimono, holding the obi around his waist tightly as she shivered from his mouth. Her other hand teased his hand, tugging lightly with each sound she made.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:17 pm

He was pleased with all the noises and moans Aoi was giving him, and he couldn't help but smile some against her neck as he kissed her.

Feeling her tug at his obi, he gave a few more soft kisses to her neck before nuzzling the area. "You can take it off if you want, Aoi; I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:08 pm

"...I want to with my mouth Rin. I told you I can do it..." Aoi murmured to Rin, letting out a small laugh as he nuzzled the neck he had been kissing. Her hand in his hand slid down to his neck where she gentle caressed it until sliding it under the edge of his kimono lightly to trace the skin there with soft fingers.

She gently tugged the obi so the tie would be in front when she did that... if he'd let her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:15 pm

She had mentioned wanting to try that, or well...she'd mentioned she was better with ties and sashes than pants, if his memory served correct.

He gave another light laugh, mostly in response to hearing her own as he continued nuzzling her neck. "Then you can do that then." He answered, smiling again happily against her neck.

Rin gave a light shiver as Aoi's hand move to trace his skin, sliding under the edges of his kimono as she continued to tug at his obi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Rin was so happy about all of this, it was cute and endearing... Or she might have if there wasn't other things going on at this point. He was just nuzzling her neck now... Could she pounce? Moving her hand to his cheek, she gently pushed up on his head so she could get to his neck finally.

Kissing just below his ear, she placed a few kisses on his soft neck before replying to him in a whisper. "Then I will... in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:39 pm

A small noise escaped him as Aoi moved to his neck, teasing it with kisses that he couldn't help but react to. At her words, Rin gave a small nod; even drunk it was hard for him to respond when she went for his neck...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Aoi could recover fully! Planting more kisses on his neck, she tried not to smile too much as she hear Rin's sounds. It felt good to hear them, she'd make him make more... Licking his neck lightly, she tried not to laugh a bit and succeeded. He broke whenever she teased his neck...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:50 pm

A small moan made it's way past his lips, unable to help it as Aoi licked his neck; her teasing only proved to gift her with more small sounds, unstoppable reactions that he was never able to properly suppress whenever she went for his neck.

Not that he wanted to suppress them right now anyway, it felt nice, too nice; there was no denying it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Pleased with the moans, Aoi licked his neck a bit more before her mouth locked onto his neck. Sucking gently, she moved under him as she was unable to stop herself. Rin wasn't holding back at all, he normally tried to keep them down. She wanted more from him before she was finished.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:14 pm

His hands had situated themselves on the floor, holding himself up some as Aoi locked onto his neck. One of his arms moved around Aoi's back, holding her to him more as more small moans escaped him; his other hand remained a fist on the floor, clenching and relaxing as she enticed more reactions from him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:18 pm

Aoi couldn't help letting out a small sound as Rin's arm wrapped around her and pulled her up to his body. Her hand clenched and held him to her just as much as her body moved against his, her leg hooking around his and holding him to her more.

Pulling her mouth off of his neck for a brief moment she bit lightly just below where she had been sucking. There was already a red mark forming from her actions.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:24 pm

His hold secured around her, his free hand clenching again for a moment as he felt her leg hook around his own and her as her body moved against his own.

Rin swallowed a breath as she pulled back from his neck, only to soon after release another small moan as she lightly bit him; his hold momentarily tightened before loosening again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:39 pm

Aoi finally pulled back from Rin's neck at his latest moan, her lips trailing kisses down the remainder of his neck to his shoulder as she pulled the kimono aside just a bit. Whenever he gripped her more, whenever she heard his hand slide against the floor, she couldn't help but feel rather pleased.

"We should move to the futon. I can take that obi off of you..." Her leg rubbed along as she lowered her head enough to see Rin's face, giving him a little bit mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:49 pm

At Aoi's suggestion Rin looked down at her and gave a nod, a shaky breath escaping him as her leg rubbed alongside him.

Without much more of a reply Rin moved back, gathering Aoi into his arms before moving over to the futon that was a short distance away. He sat them both down, unable to help himself from kissing her again before she had the chance to remove his clothes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Aoi didn't even make a sound as Rin picked her up and carried her to the futon. Her hands clung to his kimono and as she was set down his lips found hers again. Returning his kiss with a small pleased sound again, her hands then slid to the obi and continued twisting it. It'd need to be in front for this to work right.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:10 am

Rin smiled smiled against her lips as Aoi returned the kiss, his arms still around her in a hold. When the kiss broke he moved to nuzzle her face again, giving another happy laugh as he did so before giving her another short kiss.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:15 am

Rin was so happy with this! Aoi laughed as he nuzzled her, he was still holding her so close. As the obi was moved for her ease of access, Aoi moved her head so she could plant kisses on his cheek and down the other side of his neck this time. However she didn't stop there, continuing to kiss down the little bit of bare chest showing under his neck.

Her body slid back as she lowered herself down, her mouth heading for his belt. "Riiiin. You can't be this cute when I want to think naughty things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:23 am

When Aoi began moving down, trailing kisses again a few more noises came from him; he couldn't help but shiver as she reached his neck and continued moving lower.

He gave a shaky laugh at Aoi's words, "Sorry, couldn't help it...I like kissing you, and doing that; when you laugh it's sweet sounding and cute..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:52 am

Aoi flushed slightly as he called her laugh sweet and cute, but at this point she didn't let it stop her. She nuzzled his chest lightly with her head as she slowly lowered her body more, opening the kimono slightly with her face before moving down.

Her body slide back as her mouth reached his obi, her mouth starting to undo the tie. Taking small breaks to nuzzle under it, she slowly undid the the sash with her mouth. She laughed low in her throat, hoping he was enjoying it at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:02 am

Rin reacted, more noises and the occasional small moan making it's way to his lips as Aoi began working on his obi, nuzzling him every now and then when she took a small break before continuing. He gave another breath as she successfully undid his sash and gave a low laugh.

His hands were on the fabric of the futon under him, occasionally clenching it and relaxing in reaction to her Aoi's movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next