(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:27 am

Rin responded to the kiss, feeling the push of her hand against his shoulder; he moved, as asked, moving off to Aoi's side, his hand sliding from her back to her waist.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:34 am

As Rin moved, she held back a smile. Her hand slid along his shoulder and down his arm until it got to the hand on her waist. Pulling her mouth from his, she kissed the side of his mouth briefly and spoke. "You...aren't allowed to touch me for a bit. But I get to touch you all I want."

Every few words she'd kiss lower as her hand removed his from her body, Aoi's mouth trailing teasing kisses and nips along his neck now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:44 am

He couldn't...touch her...alright, so he could see how that would be punishment. Definitely. How was he going to keep himself from doing that!?

As Aoi moved his hand, and began trailing kissing from his lips downwards he had to force his hands to move to the fabric of the futon beneath him like he used to, or sometimes still found himself doing; he couldn't help but shiver slightly as her kisses reached his neck, a small noise escaping him at the action.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:54 am

Aoi smiled even thought Rin wouldn't be able to see right now. It was working perfectly~ She was getting little sounds already, though it was his neck. Aoi teased his neck lightly with her mouth but not for too long. Her mouth trailed more kisses, slowly down to his shoulder and she pushed the sleeping robe back and a bit off so it wasn't hanging over him as much.

She slid her body down a bit, more kisses trailing down his chest before licking him slightly and looking up. "Should I go lower Rin, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:04 am

More sounds made their way past his lips, his hands gripping the sheets of the futon on reflex as Aoi continued giving his neck attention before moving down his shoulder, reaching his chest after having pushed his robes back more before licking him.

"Y-You're making not touching you really difficult..." He chuckled, though that didn't exactly answer her question.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:20 am

"Its why its a punishment." Aoi laughed lowly, a rather playful smile on her lips as she watched Rin's reactions. She needed more than that though and she was intending on getting it. "I...take it its fine then?"

The hand that had slipped the robes back continued to, sliding along his chest and over his side as she moved it out of her way slowly but surely. Her fingers traced his skin as she did, her mouth starting its kisses and licks back up as she moved to his stomach and abdomen. She kissed around his navel, her hand sliding to his hip and slightly back, sliding the rest of the robe back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:26 am

True.

Her answer wasn't something he could really argue with.

She did earn more noises from him, a small moan escaping as she trailed lower, her hand pushing back his robes more as her hand found its way to her hip and slid back. His own hands continued holding onto the futon's fabric in a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:35 am

Those moans made her shiver more, her hand squeezing just lightly as she fought off the urge to do more just yet. No... Not enough yet. Aoi's mouth trailed lower as her hand slid down his thigh, sliding along the inside briefly as her kisses and licks finally stopped. She held him gently, looking up at him with a sly smile.

"Riiin~ Do you want me to? You'll have to watch if I do... But you can touch one I start."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:39 am

The small noises continued as she trailed lower, his body shivering as her hand moved over his inner thigh. His breathing hitched slightly as he felt her hand on him, his grip tightening on the fabric again as another noise escaped him.

"G-Go ahead..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:51 am

Rin's reactions proved enough punishment for now, those little sounds and moans making her shiver more and more. When his breath stopped like that though, Aoi couldn't resist it and she licked him almost before he gave the go ahead. With his words, the shinigami slid her lover into her mouth and looked up at him before moaning lightly in her throat. She...really liked doing this to him. He should let her more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:59 am

Aoi earned another moan, a bit stronger than the others before it as she slid him into her mouth; he couldn't help it, it'd felt way too good for him to be able to bite back his reaction. His hands had an iron grip on the sheets as another noise followed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:07 am

Aoi continued teasing Rin with her mouth, that reaction of his making her move a bit faster than she wanted right now but she was making him feel so good...

Still he hadn't moved to touch her again, which made her smile. Her free hand moved to one of his gripping the futon so strongly, and she pried it off as she slipped her fingers between his. She wanted that touch too, he could just squeeze her hand while she did this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:15 am

"A-Aoi..." Her name had made its way up to his throat, and escaped; it was another action he couldn't help, calling her name, his hand griped hers as he felt their fingers intertwine. He couldn't hold back those small noises, the occasional small moans that sometimes included her name, it felt too good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:23 am

Aoi whimpered and had to stop briefly as Rin moaned her name so sweetly. His hand now held hers tightly, but it didn't hurt. It...felt intimate in some way to her, especially as he continued to make slightly louder sounds. Every time she heard her name, she shivered and moaned lightly herself. She was having too much fun teasing and tempting him, but...

It would end too soon if she kept this up. With a bit of disappointment, she slipped her mouth off from around him and looked up. Wiping her mouth lightly, she gave him a smirk. "How did that feel Rin~?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:44 am

When she stopped he had to bite back a groan of frustration, which had been rather hard to do; she might of been able to tell though, with the way he'd clenched her hand at the time.

"G-Good..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:11 am

Aoi smiled as she felt his frustration through his hand and slipped her robe off fully, tossing it to the side as she moved back up Rin's body. Kissing or nipping his skin softly as she went, she finally made it to his neck again. There she focused her attention for a bit with kisses, teasing him as her body pressed and rubbed against his lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Rin let out another small moan as Aoi began trailing up his skin, unable to stop another noise from rising to his throat as he felt her body against him after reaching his neck. His hand clenched hers again, the next thing coming out of his mouth being her name.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm

"Should I keep teasing?" Aoi gave another low laugh, licking the marks she had left on Rin's neck earlier. She felt his hand clench and shifted so she could move it to her body. Now that she was against him he could touch her all he wanted if he could be coherent enough to do so. She tried to hide her smile at that thought in his neck, her other hand still touching the skin of his waist rubbing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 9:32 pm

"Teasing's...a bit c-cruel..." He replied, an attempted smirk on his face before his body shivered again when she licked the marks she'd made on his neck as she moved his hand to her body. His hand moved over her waist, enjoying the feel of her skin as her own touching earned another noise from him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:26 am

"Then I should stop?" Aoi murmured near Rin's ear, stopping her neck teasings. In fact she stopped moving at all, just laying against him and shivering lightly as his hand teased her skin. Her voice was teasing as she spoke into his ear. "I can stop Rin~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:41 am

"N...D-Don't stop..." He replied, swallowing a breath as Aoi whispered into his ear as she stopped moving. She was teasing him, but it felt good...stopping wouldn't be good at all. "You don't need...to stop, Aoi."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:49 am

Aoi couldn't help smiling as Rin admitted that, moving her head so she could give him a heated kiss once more. As their lips touched she let out a sound, pulling back slightly for a moment as she tried to say what she wanted now. "I need...more than this or...it won't be fun sex Rin. Move your hand lower and... then I'll be able to."

Her hand slid up his body as she gripped his shoulder, her mouth against his again. This teasing him was driving her insane! She needed more or she was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:04 am

As Aoi's lips moved to meet his he returned the kiss, a small noise of his own making it's way to his throat before she pulled away to speak.

His body shivered again as her hand ran up it, her other hand moving to grip his shoulder as their lips met again, and as ask, he let his own hand trail lower, moving from her waist to her stomach as he felt the skin under his hand as he moved from her stomach to her lower back.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:15 am

"Now you are teasing..." Aoi's voice was a whimper, her mouth pulling away just long enough to speak. The moans from his touching her back muffled as she pressed down again. The kissing must not stop for too long, she decided, her fingers moving up to his hair. He was going to kill her!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:39 am

His hand moved over her back as Aoi spoke, though she quickly reconnected their lips. He was the one teasing now? He'd almost smirked, but he was too caught up in how good he felt to really do any smirking at the moment.

Rin's hand moved from her back to her waist, it sliding over her skin as it made it's way to her hip, his fingers moving against her skin in a gentle motion as he continued to respond to her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next