(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 am

"So you like my butt? Is there any reason why you can't say it hm? You said my boobs were rather soft and you liked them too... Is something wrong with my butt then?" Aoi's voice was soft and teasing, her mouth still in a pouty smile as she looked off to the side. She then sighed, looking a bit dejected.

This was too much fun! Rin was being silly again! She could tease him and make him so flustered... as long as he didn't freeze solid... One hand went to his face, a finger touching his lips as she stared right into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

"N-N-Nothing's wrong with it! It-It...I just have...trouble...saying the...the words..." He'd nearly died trying to get those simple words out! Nothing was wrong with...with her's. Absolutely nothing was wrong with it! He just...was terrible at saying the words...

He could tell she had a slight teasing tone when she'd spoken but...but he felt she honestly wanted to know as well, even if she was teasing at the moment; so he'd answered honestly.

"There's nothing...wrong with yours. Nothing at all."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 am

"But why Rin? We spend a lot of time naked... And you've seen every single inch of me. Why is the word...butt so hard?" Aoi's mouth moved up to Rin's, lightly touching his lips with hers as she spoke.

She couldn't hold in her giggles though and gave a smile, a bit shy as she admitted. "I...am glad...you find me attractive. I was worried, since... I dunno you never...complimented me before."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 am

"I...I don't know, it's just...just difficult...It's easier...to speak with my actions...I realized than words...which isn't entirely the best thing and I'm not even an expert at that aha..." He was rambling! He needed to stop, really, before he dug himself a deeper hole here...

"I-I apologize...for not being able to say these things, I suppose it's something...I'll need to get better at. Hopefully it'll get easier...I don't want you to think...I don't find you attractive, because I do."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:34 am

"I understand Rin. Its okay... I'm just letting you know! Since I know you have trouble, but I am someone who doesn't understand things sometimes and having you say something lets me know fully. I liked...what you said. Its...good to know you like my legs and butt and chest... and everything is to your liking." Aoi admitted, a bit red in the face. She moved both her hands to his cheek after hearing his awkward speech, knowing he was feeling a bit bad about something. "And you are really getting better too! Not that you were bad before either! You are considering and try... and that makes up for any lack of experience. Which you are getting now! I'm not upset by that."

His final words made her laugh happily and lean up to kiss him fully. He really did find her attractive! She knew he did... But his words made her feel better about things. Pulling back from her kiss for a brief moment, she spoke very quietly. "...Would writing your feelings make it easier? I...have trouble sometimes too. Someone told me writing it out could help."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:40 am

"Mm, with time...I believe I can get better at the complimenting thing, I want to be able to." Rin replied before Aoi moved to kiss him. He responded, kissing her back just before she pulled back to speak.

Her words though, made him aware of the heat in his face again.

"W-Write them? Ah...ah..." He was a writer but...if he were to try that he had a feeling there' be plenty of blackened and erased parts of anything he'd try to write down in terms of...complimenting her. He'd thinking one thing, then think it wasn't good, mark it out and try again...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 am

"I shall wait then my Rin. For the day you can tell me I'm cute or pretty or have a nice butt. Because seriously if you hadn't noticed I have an objectively nice butt." Aoi giggled and kissed Rin softly a few times in succession, small quick ones of happiness.

"You are the silliest person ever and author. How come you write romance if you can't even say such things or write them to your love?" She giggled more but didn't move away. This alleyway was clean and no one was bothering them... she didn't see why she couldn't stay here with him a while.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 am

"I-I don't have a problem saying you're cute." Rin said, glancing off to the side for a moment. "It's just...the specific...body complimenting that's difficult. You're plenty cute...a-and of course I find you attractive."

The blush in his face wasn't as intense anymore...now that he wasn't pushing himself to make the compliments he wanted to...he would eventually he just needed...time to do so to make it so he could say them more easily. "I suppose...it's harder for me because...they're my actual feelings, when it's just characters on pages...It's easier...since I don't let my own life or circumstances...influence it, or I try to not let that influence my work anyway...but writing it...and actually experiencing it for myself...it's a lot different; to me anyway."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:14 am

"...I forgot that cute was not an acceptable term. Strike it from the vocab list!" Aoi eeped a bit, her eyes widening more than a little bit as she remembered the evil he and Ruka could wrought with such a term. She tried to compose herself, her face all flushed as she...remember...the lonely bunny...that smirk... "U-Um its okay! I...just wanted you to know. So I can wait!"

What was she even saying now!?

Luckily he was speaking more so she could focus on that, a sad smile appearing on her red face. "You're much better at putting on masks and pretending, especially through stories aren't you? I'm happy I'm allowed to see you as you are Rin. That you let me see those parts even you don't like..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 am

"Mmm? Are you sure about that?" Rin asked, raising a brow before he finally gained a smirk. "You are cute though, 'cute' is something I can easily manage..."

He gave a small chuckle, some of his earlier embarrassment dying down more as he answered Aoi.

"I suppose...I'm glad though, that I can show you the real me, even the ugly parts...it's...freeing...in a sense, to feel like I don't have to purposely put up walls or keep secrets from you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:39 am

"How come that word is the one you can manage! Out of all the things..." Aoi's red face tinted more and she looked down, away from the evil mean man who she adored with all she was. That smirk...it was just like before... It would kill her forever.

She had to look back up though and smile at his next words. "I am happy too that you can! If I can be freeing to you, and make you happier...its all I can ask for. I've done something wonderful, one thing, in my life then. Rin is happy because of me, he can let himself be free because of me!"

Her laughter was bright and happy as she leaned her head against his chest, under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 5:57 am

"I'm not quite sure, it's just easier for me to say." Rin gave a small shrug, his smirk morphing into a smile as Aoi looked down. His hold around her became more secure at her next words, his smile softening again.

"Mm, that's right...I'm happy." He said before moving slightly to place a small kiss on her head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 pm

"Because Ruka rubs off on you. Thats why." Aoi muttered more, her eyes closing as Rin gave her a kiss on the head. She clung to him a bit more as his hold tightened, wanting to not have to move at all from this.

Her smile and happiness was great, knowing that she could and did make Rin happy. He said so outright and...when she paid attention it was obvious. The way he acted while drunk, the way he always smiled just for her... All of it.

...She wanted to get him something. Something to show him how much she cared. "...Lets go to the market. It'll be fun and... I have the money this time, because I'm pretty sure the pickpockets would love you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:40 pm

"Perhaps." Rin chuckled as clung to him.

It wasn't long before she pulled away though but at her words he smiled and gave a small nod. "Alright, that sounds good." Though a sheepish laugh followed Aoi's final words. "They...probably would."

He had no doubt they'd likely have trouble if he had anything of value on him, so he was grateful Aoi had the money and his scarf...He was an observant person, but pickpockets...he doubted he'd even notice them until it was too late.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:07 am

Aoi gave a laugh and nod at his words, she then glanced down. Rin's hand was just...there. It needed to be in her hand. Slipping her hand into his, her fingers twining between his for a nicer hold, she checked her weapon with her free hand. Within easy reach, good. No need to get too cocky, you never knew what and who you could encounter out here.

Giving a smile, she led Rin from the alleyway much more nicely than she had before, all smiles and glances at the man as the open air was revealed. Along both ways down this rather not large road were tons of stalls. Covered by all color of awnings, people hawked and sold items that went from cheap looking, to food to tools, to expensive jewelry and hair ornaments. Pottery, art... it all was smashed together in a loud and people walked along looking or moving through. Most had nice clothing, though some were a bit on the cheaper end... but Aoi and Rin didn't stand out at all.

People all around them gawked, so if Rin wanted to watch things moreso he'd fit right in. She led then down a ways, past a few stalls selling things she knew were fakes, Aoi took them right to a food stall. It sold colorful balls of deliciousness on sticks. Giving Rin puppy dog eyes, Aoi looked up at him with her blue eyes wide and hopeful. "I hope you don't mind Rin, my tummy is rumbly and I should feed it before I pass out from starvation. Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:31 am

Considering the crowd, Rin felt more inclined to look around but he kept it to a minimum feeling a bit embarrassed if he were to look around too much. There were all sorts of interesting stalls though, all of different kinds.

He looked down at Aoi when she led them to a nearby food stall, giving a small laugh when she looked up at him with big, pleading eyes. "Of course I don't mind, it's alright. I'll have some too, sure."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:42 am

Aoi grinned sweetly up at Rin, moving to order quite a bit of food before reaching into her kimono and pulling out the purse to pay. People moved past them, all dressed similarly and some holding food as well. Most seemed to be happy and it was safe, even with the few yells of THIEF and kids running away in the distance.

Their food didn't take long, even WITH Aoi's enormous order. A box was given to her, and she had to let go of Rin's hand to hold it. Pulling out a stick of four, Aoi held it up to Rin's mouth with a small smile. "Here, you get first bite. Tell me if its good?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:04 am

Rin's attention was momentarily pulled towards the callings of a thief but...he quickly turned it back to Aoi and the stall they were at. Aoi had mentioned that was a fairly...common thing.

"Mm?" He looked at the food she offered him for a moment, before giving a nod; taking her wrist and taking a bite from the stick before smiling. "It's good, ah here."

He took the stick from her hand, knowing she'd likely want to hold the box but he'd ask anyway.

"I don't mind toting that, but, if you'd like to it'll be hard to eat while carrying it. So...if you'd like I can..." He held the stick more towards her, prompting her to take a bite if she wanted to now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:30 am

Blushing a bit as Rin grabbed her wrist, Aoi had no idea why she was being so...affected by it. She smiled though and nodded as his gentle hands took the stick from her, opening her mouth to take one off with a happy sigh. As she chewed, flowers appeared and a faint glow from the happy woman.

"Ahhh so good..." She gave a pleased sigh, looking at Rin as she stole another from the stick he was holding for her quickly. With a soft, a bit shy smile that made her look down and away, Aoi nodded as she held out the box. "I-I would like that. That would be really nice."

She trusted him not to run off with her food at this point, and...he could carry things for her sometimes too. She had been carrying him around, Rin was allowed to do things too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:54 am

Rin took the box, knowing Aoi could eat easier this way. She was the hungrier of the two right now so he was happy to carry it.

He'd follow wherever she wanted to go, obviously he didn't know his way around. He smiled back in response to her pleased comments about the food; glad she enjoyed it. "Should we sit somewhere to enjoy the food or do you have other places in mind to start heading to?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:26 am

Reaching into the box that Rin was now holding, she pulled out four sticks of the dumpling things and held them in one hand between her fingers so she could eat while she walked. Aoi shook her head, laughing. "Nope! Thats why we got this, so its easy to move around and eat. I don't want you to miss too much, they'll have fireworks tonight too. We can sit on the Inn's roof and watch them once we are done here. Come on! They have some neat pottery I think Ruka might like, its all done olden style and by hand here so... You can get some rare pieces that would cost a fortune back in the living realm."

Aoi moved ahead, pulling on Rin's arm lightly so they didn't separate with her free hand. Dumplings disappeared into her mouth as she took him past stalls, explaining any that he may have had questions about. Stopping at a wood carving stall, Aoi glanced at the small painted animals with glee. "Look shiro-usa, another shiro-usa! Ooh over here is a bear! Ahaha, these painted ones look so cute. I wanted to get a set of the zodiac plus the cat from the ceramic shop, but these are adorable too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:50 pm

"Fireworks?" Rin questioned, glancing down at Aoi as she took his arm and began walking. "That sounds nice."

The pottery sounded interesting as well, being handcrafted and of older style as she was saying. She was right though, it was something that Ruka would really enjoy. Eventually they stopped at a woodcarving stall, looking all all the different things that'd been made.

He couldn't help but give a small chuckle when Aoi managed to find another rabbit, along with a few other animals. They were nicely made, adorable as she'd put it. When she brought up the ceramic shop he couldn't help but remember the rabbit she'd picked out.

"Hm, you did? We could have back then, though I guess it'd be harder than one piece to make sure none of it would break..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:45 pm

"They should be really nice. I like them a lot..." She admitted a bit bashfully, looking back to the carvings and painted ones in her hands before setting them back down. Noticing a movement out of the corner of her eye, she threw one of the skewers with expert precision just as a child almost reached up and stuck its hands in Rin's clothes. The skewer went through the shirt, but didn't touch the kid's skin as she eeked and ran off.

Patting her hands, she giggled and reached for some of the food before speaking again. "Plus it woulda been too much. I couldn't let you do something like that..." Aoi pouted, knowing that if she had told him then it would have been bought no matter what. Rin was silly, so she had to not allow him to do stupid things like buy her everything she ever thought about wanting.

Slipping a few more of the balls into her mouth for food, she let out a happy sigh. "I can take you to the pottery place now, its right over here. Then I can show you some other things!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:26 am

"Fireworks are pret-" Rin almost agreed, but not before Aoi moved to spook an attempted pickpocket from them. "Aha...t-thanks."

He hadn't even seen the kid, he almost felt embarrassed about it...but he knew that even with his knack of observation the occasional pickpocket's skill would surpass it...

Still, he smiled at Aoi's words as she continued, a sheepish laugh escaping him. Sure...it would have probably been a bit pricey but...it wasn't like he didn't have it but he could understand her feelings on the matter and so he respected her feelings on it.

Rin gave a nod in response on the pottery. "Alright, that sounds good. Other things?"

There was probably a lot she wanted to show him here still, but it wasn't like knowing that stopped his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:36 pm

"Welcome. " Aoi grinned, noticing Rin's surprise and trying not to be too smug about it. No matter how nice it was here, it was still a further out district. Even if Rin didn't have anything on him, she didn't want to set a bad precedent. No one would touch Rin while she was around.

At least he accepted how she had felt about it! If he had insisted on getting her it she might bop him a few times lightly. Grabbing a few more of the sticks from the box, Aoi noticed a distinct lack of them remaining... She might have to pick up some more food in a bit. Holding out a stick for Rin to take a bite, she ate a few with the other hand before moving down the street a bit.

"Mm, they have fireworks stands for the smaller stuff, a few cloth stalls, jewelry ones... Hair ornaments. Weapon stalls... Hm and of course food. I wanted to check out the... h-hair ones and... cloth... I want... a nice scarf or sash..." Aoi turned red admitting that as she tried to stutter out the reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next