(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 pm

The way others kept their distance and cowered from the two of them didn't escape Rin's notice, but the fact that they were doing that...was probably for the best. They didn't want others approaching them and so far those that had seen them knew better than to do so.

His eyes only took small, short glances around them from time to time but overall he kept his eyes forward as he walked with Aoi to their destination.

"I...I see." It wasn't a very desirable thing to be thought of but...if it kept others away. "It's alright, it's preferable that no one's approaching us. I understand, so they can...think of me as they wish."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Aoi hated subjecting Rin to this, it hurt her heart, but it really wasn't much longer. Moving down another road, much much smaller and barely used, most of the people they had seen up until this point were gone now. No one was around, the shacks even worse now.

Finally though they reached a boarded up and barricaded end, Aoi letting go of Rin's hand to move forward with her weapon in both. Giving an diagonal slash, the boards fell away as she kicked them over. Beyond it was a burnt out section, more boarded up roads and paths leading into it a large square burnt ruins.

"Well, Rin this is where I was for most of my life. My um...home I guess you'd call it... Maybe? It was just where I was trained." Her blue eyes were dark as she stared at the charred timbers, pushing a small bit with her foot as she walked forward. "So pretty huh? Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:19 pm

They headed farther into the district, the streets becoming lesser in quality and population as they went on until they reached a barricaded end to the road. He watched silently as Aoi disposed of the boards blocking their way to the burned ruins of what lie ahead.

This had been...her home? It was where she'd received her training and remained most of her life anyway. He followed her as she walked forward, her darkened eyes not escaping his notice as she managed a small joke about the place.

He wasn't sure what to say in response to her and he knew being her couldn't be easy on her...

He brought his hand up to her head once he was beside her, stroking her hair gently before he moved his hand down to her shoulders and pulled her closer to him, giving her shoulder a small, comforting squeeze.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Rin's actions made Aoi startle, thrown from her thoughts as he petted her before pulling her body closer. One hand let go of her weapon, its blade burying in the ground as her arm went around him. Her voice was soft and small as she spoke.

"So um. It was a group of people, I guess you could say. They weren't an organization at first, but it grew and grew and grew. Most of them started out as thieves or just hired killers, but eventually they ended up working together and forming a group where they could get jobs. They had some sort of stupid name, like Assassin's Guild or something. But anyways... Once they got big enough, making lots of money...and finding a good base of operations out somewhere hidden... They realized they didn't want to throw their lives away like that."

She waved her weapon, the blade slipping from the ground as she did so. "So they started gathering kids. At first mostly older ones, but they didn't learn as well. Through many years of trial and error they figured out the best way was to find new children that ended up dead and confused here. Younger the better. They paid good enough that people in the surrounding areas would send in most they found. I mean why not? Everyone out here fights merely to live, they can't worry about others... Especially with a group of killers running things."

Aoi sighed, knowing it'd be easier on Rin to speak of this somewhere they could sit. Honestly though the memories were most clear here, the fog in her mind lifting just enough to access it. She could feel that cold though, hovering just beyond though.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:54 am

Rin listened intently on what Aoi had to say, watching as she moved and waved her weapon as she spoke and told him of the place and people that used to remain here. It sounded horrible, children ending up in a place like that...learning those things, even if it's necessary to keep them alive. It seemed like a nightmare...to be living out here and having to experience these things...

His eyes returned to Aoi and he wanted to...to do something that could give her some comfort. He was worried...even if they were returning memories, some of them were being purposely locked away right now thanks to that...that hollow he'd met and as far as he knew Aoi still had no idea...Would her...remembering these things hurt her? Would being here hurt her?

"It sounds...horrible to have to live out here, to have to fight that hard to survive..." He didn't really know what he was saying, other than stating the obvious...but he'd been silent for awhile now. He needed to speak sometime...

"I know I'm just stating the obvious with that, sorry...You've...been through a lot, but...I'm happy you lived through it...that you survived...Truly. It's hard to imagine...all of this, while I'm not the most pure of heart my life hasn't been nearly as difficult...so it's hard to picture these things but...they happened. I know that..."

She hadn't even begun to explain her role in all of this...but just from what she'd explained so far, about this place and how this was where she'd lived and had been trained...he could put two and two together...even if he did only have a basic idea, he knew it was probably a lot worse...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:41 am

"Some places are much better, but some places are worse than this even. This area used to be better, but with their fall it took the whole section. They relied on the money moving and this is how they ended up when it fell." Aoi's voice was much colder than it usually was, her voice solemn and thoughtful as she listened to Rin's assurance. He was so kind and gentle... and his words did help her.

She looked up and smiled at him, it was tiny but it was there. Her hand moved up to his hair, brushing away his bangs for a moment as she spoke. "I survived didn't I? You're so kind Rin... please don't imagine it. I know its selfish but I don't want you to! Even when I tell you..."

Her voice cracked at the end. Rin needed to know hers at least, her story. Continuing on, she moved away from Rin and moved out into the parts where more of the building was. There was a hole, large and deep and dark at the she squatted near and peered down into. "This was the basement, one of them. I was brought in really young, I'm not sure how I remember but I just remember being so cold. I would do anything to stay warm, even stick my hands in fires if I was allowed. Other than that, I really didn't show any emotion ever. They thought I was just stupid or hiding it but I know I didn't feel anything except that urge to stay warm. I think it was how I died that did it, though... I don't know if I did die or not? Heh."

"For all I know I could have been born here and just left in the snow to die after a while." She shivered, rubbing her eyes a bit. "Anyways, once they figured out I wasn't dumb at all... I was taught as much as I could handle. Which... was a lot. None of the scars from then remain, but I was really good at killing. It was hard to beat someone who didn't feel, and even while still a child I could be sent on the messy jobs to end someone or even groups of someone. I couldn't be tricked, couldn't be moved... and I liked the way the blood covered me and made me warm for a while."

Her voice cracked a bit at the end again. "When I was old enough, I was found to be rather pretty despite the coldness inside. I was trained as a lot of female assassins were, with sex. A lot of people are stupid when it comes to romance and sleeping with others, they'll let things slip or let someone close they wouldn't otherwise creating openings for weakness. My cold eyes and looks drew in those looking for men looking to safe a broken or sad soul... A lot of them died because of that, or lost their fortunes because of pillow talk. Because of that weakness I could slip in and exploit it... Others were better at it than I was, but for certain men I was the one who was irresistible in that manner. The group used that, my lack of emotions to kill and as much as they could out of me. I would never refuse, anything they ordered was what I did."

"I became their pet, their one person who wouldn't betray them. I couldn't, I took pride in my work at that point. Pride in hurting others in the worst possible ways." Aoi held her head as a sharp pain that split across it, originating from her eyes.

She pushed through, the pain not hurting her as much as admitting the other things did. Aoi wouldn't let it! Her stupid part of her that wanted to hold it all down... Whatever it was it wouldn't win. "I-I don't know how or why I changed. I don't remember that. I did though. I don't remember setting it on fire, I don't remember the Shinigami taking me in... Its like watching a movie. You know what happens to this person or that but it wasn't you that did it. The other things? I feel in my soul I did those. I remember it, I... know it. But those things feel like someone else. A-And none of those are me today...That cold is still inside though. I-I know its there."

"It hurts..." Aoi cried out as the sharp pain increased momentarily, looking as her eyes turned that yellow black... However Aoi was still in control utterly somehow. "Even my own brain doesn't want me to remember. But its mine! They are mine...my own precious memories. I can't face you knowing I can have mine inside while yours are lost!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 am

Hearing her voice crack like that was painful, he wanted nothing more than to keep trying to comfort her...but until she was done he attempted to hold back, she wanted to get this out and he wouldn't stop her; even if he was afraid about it hurting her...she wanted this...

He followed her as she moved towards a hole, standing behind her as she squatted down to examine it. Warmth...he'd begun to see awhile ago that that was an important thing to her. It was a term she'd used frequently during things. When they'd...confessed she'd even mentioned burning, she was afraid the feeling would burn her...

Her voice continued to crack as she continued, causing him to clench his fists to stay put while she spoke. He'd always...had a feeling, if someone lived for so long there was almost no way they wouldn't find themselves...involved in those activities at least a few times, so it'd never bothered him...besides, it was her body and it was in the past...still, to hear that that was mostly all she knew experience wise and that it'd been used as a weapon...it seemed like a horrible experience, even if she'd managed to find some warmth in it like she desired...

His was shocked from his thoughts as he noticed Aoi experience pain and he bit back a gasp; pushing himself to stay put as he'd been doing as she continued. The moment her eyes began changing though, his own had widened and his control over his actions shattered as he moved forward, dropping down to his knees close behind her before wrapping his arms around her in a secure hold as he held her close; his head buried into her shoulder.

"It's okay...They'll come back, they'll come back...don't force it too much, please..." He breathed, his words coming out a bit fast at first before they gradually slowed. "It's alright, don't force it, it'll only make you hurt...they'll come back but please...don't hurt yourself trying to remember..."

He was quiet for a moment, but otherwise didn't move as he continued.

"My memories are gone, I know...and while it's frustrating, while it hurts...I eventually accepted that I know they won't be coming back, I'm making newer...happy memories that I can look back on...I'd never wish for you or for anyone to not have theirs, especially if they're coming back...Yours...they'll come back in time...and until then...and even after then...I'll be with you to keep you warm, just like you want to be...I'll make sure you don't get cold, promise...but I also promise I won't burn you either...I'll help you stay just right...so it's okay...it's okay..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 am

The pain stopped as soon as Rin started speaking, his touch shocking her from her thoughts and the pushing she had been doing against her own head. It felt warm, it felt good. Her head leaned against his as the colors in her eyes she didn't notice leeched away.

Rin was so worried for her, her eyes softening as she smiled a bit at the rather sweet man who had given her so much and still was. Her body relaxed against his as her arms came up to hold his and then she started shaking. Small sobs wracked her body, the first real crying she had ever done she thought. "Okay... okay... It'll be okay?I can wait impatiently but I'll wait...for them..."

She sobbed out those words, leaning back against Rin and plopping her butt onto the ground. "Stay...by my side... Don't go away Rin... I don't know...if I could stay just right without you...its okay with you here..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 am

"I'm not going anywhere, it's alright." Rin replied, his voice soft as his hold remained as secure as ever as Aoi sat down on the ground. "It'll be okay, I won't go anywhere."

He repeated his words as he continued to hold her, his face nuzzling her shoulder as he spoke.

She wasn't going to force it, he was relieved...more relieved than he could probably show. Forcing it wasn't good, he knew that...and now that he'd actually seen how much pain it put her in to try he was thankful he'd been able to stop her...They'd come back eventually, forcing them wouldn't do anything but harm her...she just needed to wait...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:00 am

After a bit Aoi's sobs stopped and she calmed down, hiccuping a bit every once in a while as Rin's hold, nuzzling and words calmed her down. It was okay, he wouldn't leave and he'd be here with her. He said it was okay, so it was okay. He knew most everything, though she hadn't gone into any details... he knew it all. He still would stay by her side even after knowing.

She...may have needed that to cry and tell him everything, to know he wouldn't let it chase him off. It still didn't stop her from asking rather meekly. "Y-You aren't going to...be upset by what I did?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:12 am

Rin shook his head against her in response, "I'm not, Aoi. Promise."

He couldn't promise he wouldn't feel upset for her, but he wouldn't be upset at her. She'd wanted warmth and she'd done whatever she could to get it. She'd grown up in a terrible environment and he wanted to do nothing more than comfort her and try to make everything alright...he couldn't change the past, obviously, but he could at least try to make it easier on her now...He could comfort her, give her the warmth she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:25 am

Aoi startled as Rin spoke her name, her mouth and face utterly shocked before it melted into a warm smile. Not that he could see... So her hand went up to his head as she played with the long white parts of his hair that were slightly longer. She wanted to soothe him now, even as she wanted to be soothed by him. There were probably better spots though than near a big hole in the ground, in the burnt out ruins of an old gang hideout.

"Maybe we should move away from here Rin... your pretty kimono is getting dirty." Aoi's voice was gentle and warm, even if it was a bit husky from crying still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:30 am

Rin moved from her shoulder some, his eyes moving to meet hers as she suggested moving. He gave a small nod before managing to return her smile.

"Alright." He replied, though he did manage a small laugh at her concern for his clothing. "I suppose...but that was the last thing on my mind, I can always get it cleaned so it's fine."

He moved from behind her, standing before he offered his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:38 am

As Rin moved back, Aoi closed her eyes for a brief moment as she just felt... so happy and free right now. Even as upset as she was, even if it was a confusing jumbled mess in her head still, at this second at this point and time she felt very happy and very free as she took Rin's hand.

He helped her up, her one free hand wiping her eyes with her sleeve. She bet she looked like a mess of red eyes and nose, her face all puffy and upset but... Honestly it wasn't a big deal. Still she glanced down at the nice clothes he was wearing and the marks on it, bending over to wipe off any marks if she could. "I care though... I-I got you dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:44 am

"I can always clean it, it's alright...you're more important than keeping my clothes clean." Rin answered as Aoi moved to pat away some of the dirt that had gathered on him. "Thank you though, for your concern."

His moved his hand to brush against her head as she worked on getting the dirt off, letting the backs of his fingers brush against her head as slight petting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:51 am

"I-I guess." Aoi muttered, patting off as much as she could with a bit of a grumpy face. However it quickly morphed into a small smile as she felt Rin finger's petting her lightly. Sighing, more happily than anything exasperated, she straightened up and stopped her cleaning of his kimono.

One hand reached up to take the hand that had been so gently petting her, she slid it to her cheek and leaned against it. He was all hers, her warmth and kindness. Her cheeks were still damp but she didn't care as she started to nuzzle Rin's hand. "We'll want to be out of this area before sundown... I know a nicer district nearby we can stay in, with a Inn there. They'll have shops and stalls too. Would...you want to go there now?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 am

His smile softened when she brought his hand to her cheek, nuzzling it softly. He moved his thumb slightly, wiping away some of the remaining wetness of her cheeks as she began speaking.

"Sure, that sounds nice." Rin answered, giving a small nod. "We can go there and relax for the night."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Rin was too kind and gentle. She wanted him away from here, from these dark places that she frequented. Aoi nodded, moving forward so she could lift up Rin again. "I would rather not leave any sort of trail the thieves trailing us could follow. Us getting in here stalled them for a while but... they are waiting for us to leave over there."

Aoi nodded at the entrance she had made, before hopping to a nearby roof with Rin in her arms once more. It really wouldn't take her to many flashsteps or much time at all to reach an area that looked almost entirely different. It was as if a line divided the good from the bad in this section, Aoi landing on another roof before hopping into the alleyway.

Looking back at her kimono, she looked at her butt with a turn that would be impossible on another person before swiping some of the dirt off. "Rin can you help? I don't think it will all come off but even I can't bend entirely like that."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Thieves? They'd been...

Before could complete the thought Aoi was off after having lifted him again; jumping from rooftop to rooftop to bring them to an almost completely different looking area. It looked, from what he'd seen before they'd landed in another alleyway anyway, a lot nicer than where they had been before...

He looked around at the alleyway as Aoi patted herself free of dirt, but when she addressed him his attention went straight to her...before he felt his face tint slightly.

"A-Ah of course." Rin answered, mentally berating himself for stuttering like that before he moved to help her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

"Thank you. Does it look better? It doesn't have to be great just... Well I want to show you a market. We can get some food and walk around." Smiling she glanced at her butt once more, making sure it was not obvious she had been sitting in dirt and ashes. Still this reminded her...

"Rin... do you like my body?" Aoi asked softly, no grin to be seen though a small frown was on her face. She had talked with Muika about this but she had no idea how to ask or say... "I-I mean...you never...compliment...me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:02 pm

"Mhmm, looks fine; the noticeable dirt's gone so it shouldn't be a problem to walk arou-" Rin was caught off guard at Aoi's question, his face blushing again--nearly as much as it used to as he stuttered out a response. "O-Of course I do! I...I ah...I guess I haven't...have I?"

Just like with the...not saying her name that often thing...he supposed he wasn't the best at compliments either. "O-Of course...I like your body, Aoi."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:45 pm

"I...see." Aoi's mouth puffed up, her pouty face returning as she poked her fingers together. She glanced up at Rin, opened her mouth and then closed it.

"...What parts and why?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:07 am

"Geh..." He knew...that what she was asking weren't answers like hair or eyes and while he liked those features as well that wasn't what she wanted to hear. Of course he liked her body it was just...a bit...difficult for him to make the compliments...considering he'd never...made them before....

His face was beat red as he cleared his throat, attempting to push himself to answer after averting his eyes for a short moment. "W-Well...Y-Your..." Come on, just say words; meaningful words obviously but...

He was an adult! Stop wasting time and speak! "Y-You have v-very nice....l-legs...hips and...mm...and even though while...while you don't seem...happy with your...size I-I think they're just...fine...soft...and..."

This...complimenting thing...it was definitely something he needed practice on...That was at least one thought that ran through his head when he wasn't cursing himself. It seemed like such an easy thing to do, compliment what he liked about her but...why couldn't he bring himself to actually say the words!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 am

Watching Rin react was precious, Aoi's mouth turning up into a small smile as she tried to hold in giggles. He was trying to hard, she hadn't seen him like this in AGES! It was cute and even if it was in an alleyway, in a nicer part of Rukon (comparatively).

She didn't care, she turned red at his words and moved closer to wrap her arms around his neck. Leaning up she pulled his head down so she could kiss him softly. "Whats...mm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 am

"M...Mm?" Rin glanced off to the side, a nervous smile playing on his lips after they had kissed. "Mm...Ah...W-Well..."

Again he had to question why this was so difficult. He'd managed to get some things out but...Well, his efforts were amusing her...at least that was better than annoying her but still-!

"You're...ah..." If he ever needed a confidence boost, now was when he honestly needed it most. He was much better at speaking with his actions...even if he'd been a bit shy with that at first too...

One of his arms went around her waist, holding her close to him while the other fought to cover the lower half of his face to hide before it joined in wrapping around her. "Well...Y-Your legs....hips and...and...b...bu...butt..."

May he be struck down now with how embarrassed he felt...his face in color probably matched the shade of Aoi's hair at this point as he, with much difficulty, kept himself from going off and wallowing in his own embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next