(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:23 am

"You are actually angry... truly angry. I've...never seen you like this." Aoi's smile was a bit wondrous as her hand reached out to play with one of the white strands of his 'ears'. She just stared for a moment before speaking again. "I didn't realize how...much it bothered you. I don't know much about these things... And...well um..."

Pulling away from him slightly, she tugged gently at one of his arms until she could steal his hand. Placing it on her chest under the scarf, she wanted him to feel how much her heart was racing. "But your words do this. To me and my heart so... I think I do understand a bit better now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:30 am

"Mm..Mhmm, it bothered me. I'm happy though, to know how much my words mean to you." He replied, "I'm yours, no one else's, Aoi."

Despite his...annoyance at the memory from earlier he gave a smile; talking about Aoi and him, and their relationship was better. It was best to forget about that event ever happening, it was nothing but troublesome...

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:37 am

Rin could say such things...so firmly and intently. His hand was still on her chest, he could probably feel her heart jolt at his words again as she flushed. Aoi's face may be red and she may be feeling a bit woozy from emotions but... she could get out a whisper.

"They...mean the world to me Rin. I-I...am all yours, your Aoi."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:43 am

He gave a small laugh before moving his hand to pull Aoi closer, anymore moving though and she'd be in his lap. Rin hugged her close, going back to nuzzling the side of her head like he had been, though after a short second he took her free hand and placed it on his chest like she had done with his.

"Your words mean the world to me too." He smiled. "See, Aoi? My heart's beating fast too."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:49 am

At this point she might as well be in his lap... Aoi thought briefly to herself as Rin pulled her back so he could nuzzle and hold her close. Her hand moved up to his chest at his hands urging and she felt his heartbeat strongly, a soft smile on her face. She...felt so... it wasn't like the burning she had felt before.

This was just a heart jolting heat. Aoi's voice was still soft and awed, she wasn't even sure what to do or say... or how to respond. She felt...more alcohol might help but... it would be hard to get to it right now. "It...it is. Its beating as fast as mine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:57 am

Rin gave a nod, giving her hand a small squeeze before he let go so she could pull it back if she wanted; he did not however let go of her, he was enjoying holding her too much to do that.

He gave another quiet laugh, it becoming obvious the alcohol was already getting to him...he'd meant to moderate, but he'd underestimated how strong the sake would be. Rin was well on his way to being drunk at this point...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:02 am

Aoi didn't want to move away at all. Instead, she moved a bit and scooted herself onto his lap so she could lay against him. Her head on his chest next to her hand, she just...laid there. She was having trouble finding the words she wanted to say, but his laugh made her shiver a bit. He was well on his way to being drunk wasn't he? Here she couldn't reach either his or her cups!

"Mm, can you hand me a cup please? I'm not close to being drunk enough yet."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:13 am

"Mm?" Rin glanced over to the cups before leaning slightly and getting one of the cups she wanted before handing it over to her. "Here you go."

He moved some, holding Aoi in his lap as he maneuvered them to get to and pull the container for the sake closer to them in case they wanted more.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:19 am

"Thank you..." Aoi accepted the glass, downed the whole thing before clinging onto Rin with a few startled squeaks as he moved to bring the alcohol closer. She felt so quiet even as the alcohol coursed through her. She'd need more to get drunk, though she was on her way. Reaching out, she filled her glass back up before... looking up at Rin.

A small smile on her face, she lifted the glass to his lips. "For My lord?"

How...come it was easier to say that than anything else!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:30 am

"Welcome."

He gave another smile, seemingly full of them at the moment as Aoi refilled one of the cups before bringing it up to his lips. He blinked for a second before accepting her offering. When he'd swallowed the drink he gave a light, happy sounding laugh.

"Mm though..." After a moment he glanced off to the side, looking a bit troubled before he glanced back at her. "If I'm your lord than what would that make you? Mmm..."

Terms were escaping him...There was one though wasn't there? Ahhh, he couldn't remembering it now of all times. "Mistress? Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:37 am

Aoi's laugh was pleased and she smiled as Rin accepted the drink. If...he would let her she would do that for him the whole time. But she doubted he would. What was with that look though... Oh no. Oooh no. No she didn't need a title or anything!

"D-Do...you mean...Mistress like... a secret lover or...as in...Mistress like... a..." Aoi stuttered out a reply, beat red and trying not to get...too... affected by his term. "Like...with whips...and...tied down..."

She had to ask! She had to be sure! Even if...she was the one... who would like to be held down and...Aoi stopped that thought. Where had it come from?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:41 am

"Well...you're not secret but mmm..." He glanced off again, seemingly pouting now before he glanced back again. "I don't think I could do...anything like that, I don't have a kink...."

He gave a soft 'hmm' again, as if he were thinking, but really the thought was already in mind; he was just pausing for effect...probably.

"I could hold you down with my body though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:46 am

Rin's pouty face, that tone and...his speaking outright. If Aoi hadn't been sure before... she was now. Rin was a bit drunk. More than a bit at this point, though now she was definitely feeling it herself. As he paused, Aoi couldn't help but sound a bit disappointed. She didn't want to but... it came out that way. "I-I see..."

It was just as good, she didn't need to... Aoi's eyes widened and she gasped, her face and neck flushing beat red. Was...he offering... Aoi stared for a moment before looking away. "Y-You could. You are my lord...and I will do whatever he desires."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:53 am

Her disappointing tone was upsetting to hear, but it seemed after hearing his words she perked up some or well she became much more flustered. He gave another smile, his arms securing around her in a hug before he tipped over; he was sure to mind the drinks though and not hit them...it'd be bad to spill it...

He nuzzled into her neck, giving a few small laughs before he re-positioned them to where he was lightly laying on her, one of his hands moving to grasp hers while the other lay on her wrist, lightly.

"I'm sorry I...don't have...big interests in those other things, but...a can at least do this much...I...hope that's enough..." He said, having smiled at first but it faded some as he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:58 am

Letting out a rather confused Eeping sound, Aoi fell with Rin as he tipped them both over. His neck nuzzled made gasp and she just was...utterly confused by how different this drunk Rin was from last time. He seemed forward and wanting her even as he laughed lightly. She laughed a bit too, low in her throat and pleased.

Shaking her head lightly, Aoi's voice was soft and a bit flustered. Her heart was racing, the alcohol plus her own reactions to Rin's action and words making her completely red with no sign of letting up soon. "N-No...this...is just fine... I am enjoying this... Don't stop smiling now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:06 am

Rin's once fading smile brightened again, "Alright then, I'll keep smiling. Just for Aoi."

In truth, he really didn't smile as much as he did until Aoi had come along; he'd had comments made by how he seemed less tired looking, and giving off a happier vibe than he had been.

With another happy chuckle, those thoughts in mind, he leaned down to nuzzle his head against hers. He was obviously happy, much more talkative and forward than he usually was, one could thank the alcohol's influence for that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:12 am

"My own smile huh?" Aoi giggled at that, looking at Rin and smiling in return to his smile. She liked seeing him so happy, she liked seeing his smile. She liked his head nuzzling hers, she liked how happy and pleased he was. She was bursting with liking and happy and...even a bit of love too as she moved her head in return against his. "What can I give you then Rin? If this smile is just for me... there has to be something I can give just for you!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:23 am

Rin looked down at her and blinked, an quiet 'mmm' escaping him as he considering her question.

"What can you give me?" He repeated, "You've given me so much already though...what more...mmm, you've made me a happier, easier to be around person. I'm less exhausted looking, I laugh more, smile more...I'm stronger now too, you've given me all of that. I'm doing more, having more fun...see? You've given me all that." His smile returned, bright and happy as another light laugh escaped him. "You did all that, Aoi..." He leaned down again, his forehead touching her's as he continued smiling; the fingers of his hand that rested on her wrist lightly tapped the palm of her hand. "I would say you could give me your love, but you already have."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:45 pm

That Mmm... was he thinking? ...Aoi's face was too red again! She had just been on her way to recovering her bearings and voice! The shinigami had just expected something like a kiss or a smile, not... a rather detailed listing of all the things she had given him.

Her heart raced more and more as he spoke and as his head came down to rest on her forehead, he dropped a bomb that made her stomach flutter. Letting out a small flustered giggle, Aoi wanted to respond in kind. She...did so much for him too? In that way... she... had noticed changes but that was different from hearing him admit it! That she had done that for him made her the happiest.

But that word...even with her mind slowly going hazy that word still... Yes she had given him her love! Her fingers curled up lightly around the hand tapping on her palm as she finally could reply.

"...H-How...about I just give you all of me? M-My love and life...and smile and kisses... everything... Y-You are already...mine..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Rin was still smiling, unable to help it as Aoi became redder thanks to his words. It was rare she ever became this flustered, and he couldn't help but feel a bit nice knowing he was the only one that could make her like this.

"I think I'd be happy with that." He replied, his voice soft in response before he finally leaned down again for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Well... Rin was pleased with that response obviously. His smile proved it even if his words didn't... Still Aoi was incredibly flustered. Did...he realize...what she had just said? She had meant it utterly. Did...he know what she...had just offered him? What...that meant to her? Her heart was about to burst with feelings as his lips touched hers.

She couldn't resist a small pleased sound in her throat, wanting to pull him down for deeper kisses... He was holding her down though...

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:48 pm

:: NSFW - Start ::

Rin gave a smile against Aoi's lips at the pleased sound she'd given, it made him feel warm inside knowing she was happy with him.

This happiness was nice, and before Aoi had come along he couldn't of even imagined experiencing it.

He pulled back slightly, but it was only for a moment before he reconnected their lips again, deepening the kiss after another short moment.

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Aoi's body shifted as Rin's mouth left her, upset that it was gone. No! She wanted more kissing! She shouldn't have worried though as his lips touched hers again in a much deeper kiss. Much... better...

The hand being held by his squeezed lightly as she let another pleased sound, utterly happy with this chain of events. Her heart was racing for much different reasons now, her mind more than happy to focus on this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:23 pm

The hand that'd been lightly resting on her wrist moved to her head, his thumb brushing softly against the locks of her hair. His other hand returned the small squeeze she'd given him; he had to resist smiling at the noise she made again, if he did it could disrupt the kiss some and he didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:29 pm

As Rin's hand left her wrist, Aoi's hand and arm moved up to his head as well. Slipping into his hair, she entangled her fingers in it gently. At this point the kiss had turned into full on making out, his hand on her head...her hand in his hair and rather deep kissing? It was bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Return [nsfw]   An Unexpected Return [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Return [nsfw]
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next