(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This isn't a hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Maybe if she were still an an awkward position, the barrage of curious questions would have made Elly blush and seek to hide her reactions, but the newly granted space between them, while the slightest bit taunting, helped Elly keep her cool. So, while her face turned a little red, instead of trying to hide, Elly returned Birgitte's enthusiasm with parting lips revealing a bright grin. "Um." She gave an almost laugh and raised a hand to move her hair away from her face.

"I have duties. I'm part of the Espada. They're the ruling body of Hueco Mundo, the world where hollows and subsequently Arrancar come from. They're... a... sordid lot. We are people but we are also monsters and there's a reaaallly huge range of personalities from the more human-like to the more monstrous. I'm probably pretty close to the human end of that scale myself.

See the Espada are basically the only order in that world. There's nine of them, ranked by strength, with 9 being the weakest and 1 the strongest. Then we have the Corona, our Empress, who runs the Espada. The Espada all have their own individual fortresses and lairs, but they all answer to the Corona, who is basically in charge of the dimension. Hmm... Then there's fraccion. They're like assistants to the Espada and usually handle smaller duties within the Espada's area of expertise."

She took a breath, having rambled out soo much. "Aaand. Well. I'm the Corona's Fraccion. One of them. They can have however many they want, but the average is like 3." Her eyes wandered down, her lips parting, before pursing shut. Nooo, do not tell her the high ruler of the entire race of arrancar is your adopted mother. It will scare the shit out of her... She blushed and smiled, raising a hand to cover her face for fear of looking silly. When was the last time she got to worry about scaring off someone she liked?

Regaining her composure, she quickly cleared her throat, almost comedically returning to her straightforward delivery. "But my job is basically odds and ends. I try to track down runaway hollows that aren't dangerous. Keep the little guys from getting hurt. I was tracking down Fierro the Pants Stealer in the Rukon district when I met uh. Gingerbuns." Huh. How was he going to take this? God, she felt bad, suddenly. She'd pursued HIM and now she was going to ditch for this person? She glanced up at Birgitte, meeting her bright golden eyes, her interested smile.

Sorry Kaimu. You may be all of the sexy but I didn't like tall guys till my tall loser boyfriend. If she keeps looking at me like that, I think I could fall for anything.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:46 pm

That happy smile! Birgitte was so pleased they had stopped, she was... just happy to see such smiles on the woman. Her body rather quickly went back to its regularly schedule ability to function without craving sex. It was entirely gone as Birgitte sat up, leaning forward so she could catch every word Elly spoke of. It...was so fascinating! THIS was how they worked? An insiders view, not just a bit of information here and there taken from someone who was rather quiet.

"I see... You answer directly to your Empress, the Corona and follow her? How amazing!" That sounded like an amazingly important position and at any other time Birgitte would be thinking of ways that could be used to her advantage. But right now she was too pleased with the cute little blush Elly had or the way she tried to hide her. Her golden eyes softened. "It sounds rather complicated in practice...and your job I bet is just as good. You never really understand how much until you have to deal with little odds and ends yourself, while still focusing on the big things. Having someone you can trust to do it... is good."

A finger reached out and booped Elly's nose gently with her slightly longish nail. At the sound of the nickname Birgitte had given the rather vagabondish man, she had to hold back laughter. It sounded ridiculous coming from Elly who... was intending on dating him? But she liked it. A lot. And also... "Fierro the...pants stealer? Arrancar have pants stealers?"

Okay that was a ridiculous image, one that had Birgitte trying to cover up giggles that fought to escape her control. A pants stealer running through dungeons and lairs stealing all pants, with various Elly's running around chasing it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:54 pm

She smiled brightly. "Well, I'm glad you think my job is important. While I'm capable in combat and don't mind it, I like taking care of the lighter things to, so a lot of those sorts of things I volunteer for." She said, trying to stay humble. It was true, she didn't do the MOST important things but she knew things she did were important... Still.. it was nice to hear them from someone else. She was in the middle of smiling at Birgitte when she got her nose booped.

She shook her head suddenly, scrunching up her face. A giggle and a little smile were the only indicators that the boop was in fact welcomed. When she regained her composure, she looked at Birgitte from behind some displaced hair. "Yes. Fierro the Pants Stealer. He's a hollow, actually, but yes. Arrancar have all sorts."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:04 pm

"Ah! You are such a sweetie then. Volunteering like that." Birgitte's face broke into a pleased grin, reaching out to take Elly's hand in hers and give it a small squeeze. She liked touching the woman, so what!

Trying not to giggle at the rather surprised reaction Elly had, Birgitte followed up with a mumbled reply of sorts. "Thats interesting. Pants stealers... sounds like some sort of weird perverts you get around here sometimes. Underwear or sash stealers... I feel a bit better hearing that. Odd as it must sound. What about powers, I have heard arrancar share abilities similar to shinigami correct? Or am I remembering wrong? Do you have such Elly?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Elly raised her hand to give a little pantomimed 'pshaw', looking away to smile before moving her hair out of her face, letting her violet eyes slide open as it moved out of the way. She wasn't the most experienced with flirting but Birgitte was giving her lots of positive reinforcement so she must be doing something right. Such as squeezing her hand. She stared at Birgitte for a moment, a little nervous smile on her face before she squeezed the hand back.

"Oh. Powers? Yes!" She reached back into her Kitty Kloak and pulled out the thin ornate wand with the crystal inside of it near the hand part. "Here's my zanpakuto. Most people's are sword, although I can form one easily enough." She glanced from the hand to Birgitte's golden eyes and an idea popped into her head. "Everyone's Zanpakuto does something different, like a Shinigami's... Mine.." She raised it in the air and made a little curly cue motion. A trail of shimmering crystal remained in the air, forming a spiral from the tip of the wand. She took the wand away and it hovered for a second before she plucked it out of the sky. "Ta-da." She said before she let it dissipate into the air.

She glanced at Birgitte again and smirked. "I can do more complex stuff too.." She said before placing the wand on the floor and pulling it up slowly. What formed was a small, crystaline flower with a long stem, which Elly promptly picked up. She leaned in, tugging Birgitte forward just a little with the held hand before reaching over to gently slide it into her hair. "What do you think?" She asked, locking eyes with the ever charming Lady.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:20 pm

That...little hand movement. Aaah Birgitte was melting especially as her hand was squeezed back. Elly was ruining her ladylike abilities, making her want to make some sort of cute noise at this. Her focus was brought back almost immediately at the start of the powers show. She let go of Elly's hand to clap, as her eyes sparkled along with the crystals. When Elly plucked it from the air and it disappeared though, she gasped. Birgitte...was easy to please and she liked shiny things.

"Beautiful! That is...so perfect!" Birgitte was too entranced in the display to take note of the smirk, wanting to see more complex stuff. As the crystalline flower formed she smiled warmly, letting out a small giggle before... becoming utterly surprised in an instant. Her mouth opened in a small o as her eyes glanced up at the flower that had been slid into her hair. One hand reached up softly, as she laughed a bit...disbelieving. Her eyes locked with Elly's and...she couldn't resist leaning forward and kissing her lightly once before wrapping her arms around the woman in a hug. "...Thank you..."

It came out in a soft, rather emotional whisper near the arrancar's ear.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm

She gave a modest giggle, resting her hands in her lap and slowly twisting from side to side. "I do my best." She said, admittedly a little proud of herself. Not for her abilities. But for the look on Birgitte's face. People thought her powers were neat. She'd never gotten someone so... amazed with them. She scarcely had time to feel great about herself before she was enveloped in a hug. A small noise of surprise was muffled briefly by an unexpected but welcomed pair of lips.

She found herself staring at a wall in Birgitte's embrace, too confused to react before a blush spread across her face. This hug felt... so nice.. so warm... Her hands came up around Birgitte in kind. One hand simply snaked around her midsection, but the other slid up until it had nestled itself in that wonderful green hair. What did she say..? That she'd never felt quite this appreciated before? That this was the nicest hug she'd ever had?

She eventually settled on giving Birgitte the only kiss she could manage. A small one just at the top of her neck behind her ear. "You're welcome." She said with a tone that spoke more for how warmly she felt for Birgitte at that moment then words could manage.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:54 am

Birgitte was flushing. Why had she reacted like that? It was so...silly. She should have just thanked her and been done with it. Even if it was such a gorgeous flower.

As she felt Elly's hand in her hair she had to suppress a smile. This was...rather intimate for a hug. The woman was seemingly interested then? Fully? As if the other hints weren't enough. Every little bit helped though and she was...happy with this. The kiss sent little shivers through her and she couldn't resist a small laugh at Elly's tone. It was a happy laugh, surprised more than a bit by this whole situation.

Not pulling back yet, Birgitte decided to speak a bit more about herself this time. Sighing lightly, she knew she had to admit it. "Please don't be angry. I promise I haven't been using them, but I have powers too. They... are how I keep this place safe in all honesty. Here, let me show you."

Elly was powerful enough, with Birgitte's meager ability to sense, that she would definitely feel the emotion radiating off of Birgitte like a wave washing against a shore. It wouldn't alter Elly's feelings in any way, but she could more than likely feel the difference in the air as it filled with spiritual energy. Normal Rukon Residents couldn't tell the difference really, and those who could could choose to accept the feelings if they wanted.

It wasn't intrusive or forced at all and Birgitte hoped Elly could see. "I do...soothing. I'm an empath."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:59 am

Elly giggled a little. This was so bizarre. It would be bizarre no matter who it was with. She just was entirely not used to being able to get reactions out of people. Even mom didn't respond like this when she was being affectionate. She had to admit... she was happy that Birgitte hadn't pulled out of the hug. Sure it was.. intimate.. but it was nice.

"Hm?" Why would she be mad? What... What powers was she using? As Birgitte continued to explain them, she frowned. She... She said she wasn't using them.. but how could she be sure?

That thought was swiftly put to bed however, when Birgitte DID use them. Oh. Yes... Yes she would have noticed this. It was like a feeling... gently tapping at her skull. She pursed her lip and looked at Birgitte, before.. choosing to let it in. She immediately felt a gentle wave of delight wafting from within her. Oh. Oh my!

"N-no! This is... This so nice!" She said, grinning from ear to ear, clearly being gently swayed by her powers. "And I know you weren't using them." She tightened her hug around Birgitte and buried her head in her shoulder. "Ahhh! this power is so niice..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Birgitte felt Elly give into the powers and let out a surprised sound. Elly's words made her feel a bit better and she finally let out a relieved sigh, reaching up to tease Elly's hair with her fingers. "Thank you."

She dampened the power after a few moments, trying to keep a deep red color from her face. She had...very few people react happily. Very few people she was interested in at least. Birgitte never blamed them for it, most couldn't tell or weren't strong enough. It...was just very nice to have this reaction. This happy reaction.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Elly was already feeling nice and happy, when Birgitte started playing with her hair. She made a happy noise and snuggled herself deeper into her shoulder, remaining there when the power lessened. "You're Welcome. As long as I know you're using this power, what could be wrong with something that makes me happy?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:51 pm

"W-Well it can be manipulating others? To feel what they don't want to. A um..personal invasion. It'd be like reading their mind or something to see what they want and then giving it to them?" Birgitte sighed again, she DID use it to do so to people... But never for personal things! Only to keep her home safe. How could she admit that though? It felt like a miserable excuse. "Most people wouldn't like that."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:56 pm

She peeked up from her position.  "But... you're not manipulating me.. If I wanted you to stop, I would stop you."  She said it cutely, but she was... rather confident she could rebuff Birgitte's influence.  

"Helping someone you like feel happy just seems... thoughtful, really... Just think how nice it would be to come home from a long day of work and your sweetie can put you in a good mood just like that!"  It seemed like a selling point to her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:49 am

"I try to be thoughtful! So... I am happy it shows... And yes! I could soothe away anger and help relax someone. I do it sometimes for my friends here, when they wish or ask for it." Birgitte smiled brightly, pulling back just a bit so she could show Elly how pleased she was to see the woman understanding immediately. She liked making others happy, but so many reacted badly...

"Its...amazing to see someone understand right away. Thank you Elly." Birgitte rubbed her eyes lightly, not wishing to ruin such a time with teary happiness. This woman was so sweet...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Elly sat up straight as Birgitte pulled a little away, keeping her arms still loosely around Birgitte's waist. Oh.. oh no! Was she starting to cry? No crying! Well.. if she told her jot to cry, she would just do it more... Maybe silly helps?

She gave a silly little bashful laugh and lifted one hand to give a little dismissive kitty wave. "Ahh, I do my best."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:53 am

"Your best is amazing then." Birgitte smiled and laughed, the tears fading a bit as her surging emotions calmed. That little kitty wave had caused most of her calming, that and the cute laugh and Birgitte's smile turned soft. She reached up a hand to Elly's cheek and rubbed it with her thumb.

"Thank you again. Did you want a tour of the place before I end up an emotional mess? I'm sorry, its just rare anyone really seems to like my powers." She was bashful and looked away, her face tinted just slightly red. Maybe... if they left this room? It would help?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:02 am

She raised her hand in a little mock fist and pressed it gently to Birgitte's cheek before giving it a playful nudge.  "Ahh... You're too sweet.." She blushed fiercely and looked away, smiling widely.  She perked up at her suggestion.  A tour?  Of Lady Birgitte's hotel?  That sounded wonderful!  But..

"Um... Yes, that sounds lovely... but.." She glanced down.  "I don't want to freak people out with my hollow hole..."  She glanced at her cloak.  "And it's getting kinda hot for the Kitty Kloak.."  She 'hrrm'd, finding herself in a dillemma
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:36 am

Birgitte rubbed her cheek with the hand not on Elly's cheek, shocked slightly with her mouth open after the cheek nudge. That blush was cute but that motion was... rather surprising. She tinted again just a bit and nodded as Elly spoke bringing up a good point.

"Well...no customers are in right now. Its the off hours, so it would be all my people. I do not think they would freak too much if I was the one escorting you. But if you would rather avoid any bit of extra attention... I might have a dress or two that...might be a tight fit?" Birgittte hmmed and moved to stand, her hand leaving Elly's cheek regretfully again. She stretched in a rather loose motion, letting her limbs get used to being up and waiting for Elly to reply and follow her either up or down.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:46 am

Off... hours?  When did hotels have off hours?  That seemed... odd.. She had no time to ask about that though, she was too busy addressing the swarm of africanized butterflies in her stomach.  "Dresses?... Tight?" she squeaked out.  Her face flushed immediately as she stood up.  It was spirit world prom night all over agaaaiiiin!

Okay...she could just... see the dresses... maybe not even try them on... Just... The Kitty Kloak was so hooot... "Um..." She held her hands at her lap, refusing to cross them for fear of making Birgitte think she didn't want her to see Elly in a dress like that.  "Okay."  She said quietly, before forcing a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:05 am

"You DO have larger assets than me Elly. I don't exactly keep clothes for other women around." Birgitte pointed out helpfully, trying not to laugh at the reaction. It was cute and more than a bit endearing to see such a reaction.

Still the forced smile made Birgitte sigh and take one of the hands gently, leading her upstairs with a kind smile herself. She took the hidden cues and realized a bit of what might bother her. "I have ones like the dress I have on or others, but I think...since you are so nervous one of the outer layers of some of my more...layered kimonos would work nicely. They'll give you more breathing room and even if a bit of cleavage shows it won't be too much I promise. Worst comes to worst I can find a fine scarf to lay over top if it bothers you?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 10:49 am

Larger..?  Assets...?  She made something like a squeak and crossed her arms across her chest, an entirely different kind of blush crossing her face.  "Uhh. W-w-well... I.. I suppose a kimono?"  She asked before taking a deep breath.

This was silly.  She had been on the verge of doing it a few minutes ago.  She WANTED to look good right? "B-But.... Don't worry about the scarf... Or the layers... Just as long as it looks... I dunno... Okay."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:03 am

"Well come inside, I have a few different colors and designs you can choose from." Birgitte pushed open the soft curtain at the top of the stairs and led Elly into her private bedroom with a small grin. She seemed so nervous, the woman wanted to project a soothing aura but was still rather... shy about her power for now. Letting out a laugh as the arrancar seemed so... determined to do this... she had to tease and flirt slightly. Hoping it wasn't too forward she spoke. "All right. Worst comes to worst you may use my face and hair as an emergency scarf dear Elly, if things get too much to handle."

Moving to a section of the pale, gossamer cloth sectioned off room, she held it aside to show a large closet. Sliding the door open, she pulled out a few stacks of kimonos. All were rather pretty, silky and have beautiful designs visible. There were four to choose from and Birgitte tried to lay them out so Elly could choose one.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:27 am

Elly nervously followed up to her bedroom.  Oh god... her private bedroom... A little shiver ran down her spine as she followed Birgitte through the curtain.  Aww... It was nice.  A little cluttered, but cleaner then her room.  She giggled at Birgitte's joke as she circled the choices.  "Oh?  It has to come to worst for that?" She said with a mischievous giggle.

She picked up a kimono she liked.  A violet one to match her eyes with a white floral pattern on it.  She gave Birgitte a sly little look before turning to face away from her.  She reached back and undid her top, slowly pulling the top over her head.  She glanced down at the garment and blushed before dropping it at her feet.  She slipped the purple kimono around herself and quickly finished adjusting it.  She still had her pants on for the moment, barely visible beneath the long kimono.

"Heh...hehe..." She laughed nervously before turning around, her hands resting in her lap. "It's... a little tight." She blushed and looked away, albeit smiling slightly. "Do I look okay?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:45 am

"I suppose not the worst... But I figured you'd prefer some sort of privacy for that?" One eyebrow raised, Birgite waited for Elly to choose one before picking one that matched her eyes. A good choice she gave a smile in return to ellys, a finger going to her lips as she watched. A rather nice back... that shirt was all she had on? A small blush sufficed Birgitte's face as she waited... The woman turned around and her eyes widened in surprise, it fit her wonderfully. Elly looked...

"Gorgeous. Do you want me to put your hair up to go with your clothes? I have some lovely pins that would look amazing with your eyes and that kimono." Birgitte moved forward, settling her arms on Elly's shoulders, reaching out to tease bits of lovely brown hair. She was smiling a bit playfully at how close they were and in obvious pleasure at how she looked in that kimono. "The pants should really go though..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:00 am

Unaware of the appreciation of her back, Elly was nonetheless entirely aware of their proximity.  She blushed, but made no effort to hide herself from Birgitte.  She wondered about the hair.  She DID like having her hair up.  "Sure!  Your hair is so pretty, I would love for you to do mine!"  She gave a laugh only slightly nervous due to their closeness.

"Um.. Y-yeah...."  She pushed on the spandex garments through the kimono to get them loose and they quickly fell to the ground.  She lifted one leg out before bending her leg back to lift them behind her, grabbing them from it.  "Uh.. Where can I put these?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a hotel?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: