(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This isn't a hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

This isn't a hotel? Empty
PostSubject: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 am

Elly pulled the robe tighter around her head, not wanting to risk anyone seeing her... distinctive markings. She headed down the alleyway, passing a darker offshoot before backtracking, looking into the alley. She turned and trotted in, finding some kids playing. "Hey, kids. Seen any shinigami around?" The kids looked at each other. Elly slipped some coins from her pocket. The children exchanged more excited glances before shaking their heads. It had been quiet all day. She gave them each enough to eat for a few weeks and headed off again.

Hrm... She'd come here to the Rukon yesterday and spent the day trying to safely dig up some information on where she could find Kaimu. She HAD told him she didn't mind him being a drifter, but maybe she needed a more practical way to get in touch with him? Uggghh. Stupid handsome drifter. She gave a small smile before heading into the street and headed down it.

"Hrm.. Was it this road?" She'd found out that there WAS a place Kaimu stayed a lot. And it was supposedly on... Melody Lane? She was pretty sure she had the right place... But... It was so large... She walked up to the gate. She looked up and down the road. It didn't LOOK like a hotel... She opened her hand and looked at the little map she'd drawn there, glancing between the gate and her hand. Uhhh... She pursed her lips, pulling her hood back to scratch her head. "Damn it..." She didn't want to just wander into the wrong place. She'd look stupid.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 am

Birgitte was drinking a bit of sake on her lower balcony, watching people pass by on the street below. A few of the children waved to her and she smiled down at them, wiggling her fingers and winking. A man nearby thought she had done that for him and he flushed, pointing at himself. Her genuine smile for the children turned mysterious as she gave him a come hither motion with her hands. The man blushed more and turned to walk down the street. He knew he was no good looker to catch the attention of a brothel woman, which Birgitte easily read in his face and posture. It was a pity, one of the girls (or guys if that was what he wanted) would have played with him later. Maybe he'd be back? She could only hope.

Tonight would be busy, she hoped she'd have enough staff on hand to deal with things. Two men were out with injuries in a brawl the other day, she'd need another temporary guard for the night. Asher was out searching, while Blanca figured out the schedule.

It was late enough in the afternoon for her to be up and moving but not late enough for her to be working yet. It was as she thought about this that a little sweet morsel appeared on her front step. A warm smile came to her lips as she leaned over the balcony edge. Lovely ladies always drew her like a moth to their bright beauty. Her voice rang out and down, carrying easily despite the noise on the street. "Oh lovely maiden, what brings you to my door? Are you in need of assistance?"

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:13 am

Elly didn't move at first when she heard the voice. She wouldn't have looked at all, but it was rather clear and there was nobody else around. She glanced up with a little "Hm?" noise and glanced around the street. There WAS nobody else around. Her hood fell the rest of the way down, her hair slipping out, as she flailed her head around looking for the source of the voice. Finally, she decided to glance up, noticing the balcony. Taking a few steps back, almost stumbling once, she raised a hand to her eyes to look up.

There was a woman, easily visible. She had green hair and wore a really lovely dress, looking down at her. She pointed to herself as if to say 'me?' before quickly realizing it was silly. "Oh! Uh... Hello! I'm here looking for a..." what did she say? Kaimu was... what to her.... okay... well.. officially? "A um... A friend of mine. I heard that sometimes he stays here? His name is Kaimu. Kaimu Miura?" She pouted a little, worried she had the wrong place or that she'd hit a dead end.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:28 am

"Oh? You are looking for Kaimu-tan?" Birgitte leaned down more, smiling at the girls pretty pretty hair. Such a lovely woman, looking for that drifter no less? He was up to his usual ways, tempting people around him. Was this his latest conquest? The poor dear, he had found her and left her. Birgitte knew he didn't give false promises even by accident... So she may just be searching on her own in hopes.

Brushing some hair away from her face, she let out a small laugh and waved her hand. "I would rather not yell from my balcony about such things fair one, would you like to come in? We could get properly acquainted and I could speak with you about that one."

Her news might not be favorable, but it might help her. Plus yelling like this was undignified. She'd rather see such beauty up close anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:45 am

"K-Kaimu-tan?" The words came out uneven. Tan... That was... yeah, that was definitely a super close honoriffic. So this woman must be rather close to Kaimu, right? Good, she might be able to help her. Th-then again... She was... really pretty. If Kaimu stayed here... No no, don't go jumping around conclusion town before you have a map, Elly. She nodded. "That sounds good to me!" She said with a pretty smile. "I'll see you in a moment?" She nodded before heading over towards the front door. She skittered back into view. "O-Oh! My name is Elly Watson!" She gave a little wave before heading back.

She opened the door and headed inside, immediately raising a hand to her mouth. "W-Wow!" It was so nice in here. A large restaurant bar, she immediately felt welcomed, despite the lack of people. She wandered in, glancing around. "Hello?" huh... She hoped she was supposed to be in there. She pulled her arms in tighter trying not to touch anything. "Is this the right place?" She glanced at a few people eating. It did seem like some kind of hotel... Was that woman the owner?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:57 am

Birgitte held in a laugh as the girl did the most adorable of actions, skittering around nervously. She...was a sweetie, and Birgitte wiggled her fingers at the girl as she left the balcony in a bit of a hurry. Hoping that drifter hadn't hurt the cute Elly Watson, she made it to her stairs just in time to see the girl draw the attention of some of the half asleep workers. They smiled at her, glancing up at Birgitte who seemed a bit flustered, and the smiles grew.

The green haired woman waved at them and they rolled their eyes back at her. One spoke up. "Ahaha, a guest of the Lady? Ohohoho."

"Oh be quiet, she's here on business. Looking for Gingersnap." Birgitte's tone was playful as she smiled, one hand beckoning to the lovely young lady nearby. "Come on up, Miss Elly Watson. I'm Lady Birgitte, the owner of this place. You can call me Birgitte or...well anything you desire."

Her smile was bright as she turned a bit, moving from the small landing up the remaining steps. She did glance back to make sure Elly was following though, her golden eyes warm.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:29 am

Elly glanced around the room and saw all the faces look to her then up at the woman she was meeting with. Everyone seemed to be smiling. She gave a happy little grin. She wasn't paying optimal attention and never was QUICK to pick up on subtle things when in groups. She knew some sort of joke must have gone over her head though and she reflexively pulled her hood forward, though not up, trying not to blush at all.

"Gingersnap?" Was that what she called Kaimu? "So I take it you know him well?" She turned her violet eyes up to Birgitte, subconsciously picking up on her body language even if she wasn't actively noticing them. She quickly stepped up the stairs and gently gave Birgitte's hand a polite squeeze and gave a little curtsy. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Birgitte! Anything?" She took a step back, pursing her lips in thought. "It's not often I get to meet someone I could refer to as Lady. Is Lady Birgitte acceptable for now?" Someone else asking it might have sounded sarcastic. But Elly was in good humor, having found a lead in such friendly surroundings.

"You can of course call me Elly, though Miss Elly sounds fun to go by too." She followed Birgitte up the steps quietly, pulling her hair loose from the hood and quickly fixing it as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 4:46 am

"Oh he stays here and I ask him to small jobs for me when he has the time. I trust his word enough to let him handle the children, and he does make a rather good bouncer when guests get too rough." Birgitte felt her heart lurch, the young woman was too adorable. She felt as if she should stay downstairs, just so as to not be alone with her and yet also wanted her cute gestures all to herself for now. Squeezing the hand back, gently with a soft grin gracing her features as the woman tried not to laugh at the curtsy. It was utterly sweet, she didn't want to offend her at all. "I did say anything, Miss Elly. If that is what you wish, it is done."

Giving a sweeping bow, she lifted the girls hand to her lips and kissed it. She couldn't resist, the woman was too sweet and kind. She lead the woman into the rooms and over to a small table with cushions. On the table was a tea set, steaming slightly, and some rolls and fruit in a basket. Taking a cushion, she patted the one next to her with a small smile. "If you wish some snacks, please help yourself. Tea? It seems you know him well enough, and I would rather not discuss the man in public. It would be so impolite."

"However that is not what you are here for. You wish to know if I have seen him? Not recently. He has not stopped by for a while, if you need swift word of where he is... I am not sure even I could get it for you. Gingersnap does like his mysterious aura and drifting."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:04 am

She lifted a hand and curled it into a fist, pressing it to her mouth while she thought. Hrm, so that was how it was, huh? He did work for them in order to stay here once in a while. That sure sounded like the dreamy drifter. She scoffed and looked back up with a smile. Well, it didn't sound like the proprietress and he were particularly close, so odds were if he wasn't here she was out of ideas. She giggled a little, pulling her hand away when it was kissed and shaking it, a tickling sensation shooting up her wrist. She smiled. "Sorry, it tickled." She excused as they walked into the room.

Her eyes lit up at the array of snacks before her, clapping her hands together, before glancing at Birgitte and politely holding them at her sides. "Yes, some snacks sound lovely!" She said with a smile, walking over, before glancing down at Birgitte sitting at the table with the cushion next to her. She glanced from the cushion back to Birgitte and smiled, lifting a hand to adjust her hair. Okay, she was oblivious, but not THAT oblivious.

Well... Lady Birgitte was gorgeous and while that wasn't Elly's cup of tea, she did appreciate the attention and had more questions to ask. And she DID want snacks. She would just have to be careful not to lead her on. She sat down on the cushion. "Oh? That's too bad. And yeah... Tell me about it... I've been looking for him for over a week." She picked up a small soft roll and split it open. "That dork told me he wanted to see me again but he obviously doesn't have a home address." She sighed and picked up some blueberries, putting them into the roll before squeezing it shut and taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:29 am

Birgitte's smile had shifted slightly as Elly admitted the kiss tickled, a bit pleased with herself for that. She was glad to bring such a sweet smile to the woman's face, and her smile grew more happy as she saw the reaction to her array of snacks. Reaching out, she took a bun filled with sweet bean paste and took a bite. The woman's glance was filled with a bit of...something as if she had finally figured out what Birgitte was doing.

That was pleasant, she would rather the woman know she had her interest than pretend to be aloof. It wasn't her style to woo people with distance. The golden eyed woman preferred those who appreciated being showered in affection. However her words made a frown appear on the brothel owners face, a sigh escaping her red lips.

"That sounds a bit like him, Gingersnap does make it hard for people to keep in touch with him. Why would he leave such a gorgeous woman hanging is BEYOND me! A whole week?" Birgitte's frown deepened and she leaned forward, tilting her head to look at Elly with sincerity. "I'm going to find him and drop him off a cliff, Miss Elly. He has no idea what he has!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:43 am

She bit into the roll, hitting a patch of blueberries which spilled out. She quickly raised a hand to keep it from spilling onto her robe before wiping her hand off, looking around for napkins before grabbing one and keeping it from going everywhere. She glanced over at Birgitte, blushing a little as some almost escaped her, covering her mouth with the napkin and pulling it away. She glanced at the roll again before placing it down and rolling the sleeves of her robe up to her her elbows.

She frowned when Birgitte did. "So I take it he's always this way, hm?" She opened her mouth to refute the claim against him, but sighed. "I'm the one who told him I didn't mind him being a drifter, but I imagined it'd be easier to find him with garg-er, that it'd be easy to find him. Someone told me he stayed at this hotel but that's the only lead I found so far." She shrugged nervously, almost having slipped the word garganta in there.

She blushed. "Th..Thank you." she said quietly, not sure how to respond. She didn't want to give Birgitte the wrong idea, but she appreciated how sweet she was being. She held her roll with both hands and raised it to take a tiny bite out of it, not wanting to spill juice everywhere. Which didn't stop a little from sticking to the side of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:02 am

Birgitte lifted a hand, covered with the arms of her dress and hid a her smile. Though a small giggle escaped her. Elly was utterly adorable and nothing could convince Birgitte otherwise. She wanted to hold her and kiss her all at once.

As Elly spoke, Birgitte realized she may have been harsh on Kaimu but... she was a bit jealous of the man. This woman was utterly entrancing to the brothel owner, a perfect mix of cute and desirable. The cute was making her moreso, her sweetness almost unbearable. The word that almost fell from Miss Elly' mouth had Birgitte thinking, she knew... some things that a simple resident of the Rukon should NOT due to her dealings with others. If she had been saying what Birgitte though, the greenhaired woman would have to be careful.

"If you wish to be with him, it'd be best to stay by his side at all times. Did you really get a promise of commitment out of him? I am surprised, but not...that much now that I think about it. Your sweetness is endearing." She set her bun on the napkin, sighing a bit.

"Oh here, let me help..." Reaching up with a napkin, Birgitte's smile was gentle as she wiped away a bit of blueberry from the young woman's mouth softly. "No need to thank me, it is the truth. You are exquisitely lovely. I can't help it! I want to steal your attention away from that silly drifter, I admit."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:10 am

She frowned, noticing just the slightest hint of tension. She reached up and absentmindedly pulled her robe up a little, trying to keep her mask fragments hidden. "All times, huh?" She sighed and nibbled further at her roll. That really wasn't possible...And even though she was enamored with the shinigami, she couldn't imagine following him around ALL the time. There could be some way for her to be able to track him, right? Her eyes darted a few times from Birgitte to her own lap, her cheeks tinting a little red.

"O-Oh, I'm..." She was left with her mouth slightly agape when Birgitte wiped the berry off of her face, her blush intensifying ever so slightly. "I.. Th-thank you. I... I.." She finally closed her mouth, staring over at the woman. She felt her heart practically leap into her throat. Well that was hardly subtle. She smiled sweetly. "Um.. Th..Thanks.. b-but nah... I mean, I'm with..." She paused, frowning. "Well... Okay, I mean... Kaimu and I aren't... official or anything. But I mean.." Her eyes darted back and forth. "I mean, I've never..." Nope. "I mean, we just met?" She glanced back to Birgitte, violet eyes meeting golden ones, smiling but clearly nervous. Ugh. She just wasn't used to someone showing this kind of affection for her was all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:00 am

"Well yes... I'm truly sorry to say, for your sake. You seem rather attached to him." Birgitte gave a sad sigh, thinking about the fact that the admittedly handsome lackadaisy man could call on Elly's full attentions. She was already a bit enamored of the adorable woman who was...so genuinely sweet. No one could fake this.

The blush made Birgitte smile and blush slightly herself, moving her hand back down to the table "Don't thank me for the truth. So what is the situation then? How is it not official? Is he...playing with your heart?"

Her eyes narrowed, the green haired woman leaning onto the table with her head resting against her hand. She watched Elly with soft eyes, feeling more than a bit bad if that was the case. However her laugh was sweet as Elly stuttered. Her hand reached out to touch the woman's cheek softly with the backs of her knuckles, careful of a wince or pulling away. She would never want to force her affections on her but... "You and I or he and you? If you just met him as well... I'd hope I'd could maybe one day, have your pretty eyes gaze at me sweetly like that."

That was probably too forward! Ah she couldn't help herself.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 am

She smiled but looked down, hearing the sad sigh. It was true... She was certainly attracted to Kaimu... She glanced back up at Birgitte when she finally withdrew her hand from wiping up the blueberry. She was a little surprised to find Birgitte blushing too. She seemed so... confident.. It seemed strange to Elly that Birgitte could be as flustered as she was... "It's... He's...." She crossed her arms with a huff, looking across the room. "H-he better not be... It's.. We met a few days ago and we spent a looong day together... and somewhere in the middle of that.. it became romantic... a-and then...it got.." If she wasn't blushing before, she was now. She looked down, seeming to shrink some. "I-Intimate..." She looked like she could curl into a ball at any second. "B-but... He said... He said he needed time to think about... whether he wanted to pursue anything.. y'know... " She pursed her lips suddenly. The words she was going to use were 'outside of sex', but she couldn't quite bring herself to say it.

The hand on her cheek came as a surprise and she startled a little, but when she looked up, she made no negative expression or movement away from the hand. If it weren't for their situation, she probably would have leaned into it, enjoying the comfort, but she didn't want to give Birgitte the wrong idea... She blinked.. "Uh.. H-He.. I.. you?" She swallowed. "W-well.." Should she point out that it was a long day before? No... she'll just... want to spend the day together... "I..L-Lady Birgite... I.. I've never... like... with a woman... um... at all..." She pursed her lips, awkwardly looking from Birgitte to the floor.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:30 am

"Ah... I see." Birgitte's tone was filled with more than a bit of frustration and a frown appeared, though she quickly tried to reassure Elly with a small smile. She still had that small blush on her face. "I am sorry! It...makes me a bit upset his actions. If he wanted to be with you for a bit, why couldn't he reply right away? You obviously are willing to work past his issues..."

She felt the unsaid words, feeling more than a bit hurt for Elly's sake. Soothing was something she wanted to do more than anything, but Birgitte refused to use her powers in this manner. The woman didn't pull away from the touch and Birgitte's hand spread out a bit more, the hand cupping her cheek as she leaned in slightly. There was a smile on the green haired woman's face but it was gentle and her golden eyes stared at Elly with more than a bit of wanting. "Would you wish to try, merely a kiss...?"

The small blush grew more, she felt so flustered inside. That filtered out a bit. "Y-You're...so pretty... and sweet. But... I would understand if you turned me down."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 am

"I am!" She 'humph'd, crossing her arms. "I mean, no matter how... handsome.. he is, he is a drifter. If a girl, whether or not some people think she is cute..." Her voice was a tiny growl, "is willing to follow you around so you don't have to get tied down, you would think you would be like 'yeah, sure!'" She sighed, sinking a little. She supposed it wasn't so terrible that he wanted time to think about it, but when Birgitte described it like that...

"Ah..." The hand on her cheek felt... warm.. comforting... She didn't want to give Birgitte the wrong impression but she felt rather low and a comforting hand felt nice sometimes...She gently patted Birgitte's hand, her eyes slowly opening to find the golden eyes of the girl uncomfortably close. "To.." Her lips stumbled even over the one syllable... She wanted... to kiss her? She blushed less than she would have thought, mostly still surprised. Jeez... She'd had to throw herself at Kaimu to get him to kiss her... and practically sign a waiver.. "J...Just a kiss...?"

"I.. You're very nice, and very VERY pretty too!" She tried to protest the compliment. "If I - I mean- not that- just you're really - I'm.. but I-I..." It seemed she had entered full stutter mode.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 am

"It is rather simple! Its not as if you were asking for his hand or something. He seems rather scared of commitment of any type, even something so simple as you seemed to ask." Birgitte waved her free hand a bit frustrated in the air. "Maybe he is playing with your heart and doesn't realize it himself..."

"I'm sorry that was rude!" Immediately feeling miserable for her words, the green haired woman glanced to the side and flushed. She hadn't...wouldn't want to put a damper in the woman's potential relationship but at the same time she couldn't help crushing hard on her. She wouldn't want to say mean things just to make Elly dislike Kaimu or hurt her with that.

"Maybe... I don't deserve a kiss from a fair one like you... But may I still have that boon, Miss Elly? One kiss. I couldn't hope for more." Her eyes glanced back, a bit hopeful as she leaned forward once more. However before she could get too close, her blush returned in full force as she covered her cheeks. "O-Oh! Oh my... T-Thank you. That's...very kind of you to say."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:03 am

She was expecting not to be kissed. She didn't sigh, but she did think the WORD 'sigh'. Nobody ever just kissed her. But she could hardly take a minute to be disappointed, surprised by what Birgitte DID do. "Wh-what?" She'd been on the border of trembling a moment ago but now she was a little surprised. "N-no! I-It wasn't rude!" Why would it be rude? "I... You were asking really sweet and I mean.... K-Kaimu isn't my boyfriend or anything... N-not.. I mean." Okay, don't go into stutter mode again, Elly!

She looked at the girl, her mouth slightly agape. Wh-what did she do with this girl? "You.. You deserve.." She was trying to figure out how to tell her she deserved a kiss without offering one, when she suddenly took Elly's compliment deeply to heart. Birgitte's reaction was just... too.. don't think adorable... genuine, to be ... un...genuine... She blinked for a few seconds, before sighing. "Um.. Y...Yeah... I guess a kiss couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:14 am

"I am glad." Birgitte's smile and face were radiant with relief and more than a bit of pleasure. Even if she still blushed slightly, even if all else had gone wrong... She had not hurt Elly with her words. That would have been unbearable, the most unbearable to her. Words could be like barbs, worse than physical pain in some ways.

Elly was surprised, which made Birgitte more flustered... How could she salvage this!? The blinking...the waiting... and then... Her eyes opened wide.

As soon as the words left Elly's lips, the hand on her cheek slipped behind her head and Birgitte's body moved forward with a soft happy sigh. Soft lips pressed against Elly's, the hand behind the woman's neck tensing slightly as Birgitte let out a pleased sound. It was a nice as she had thought... One kiss, it didn't mean she had to pull away immediately... She wanted to savor this.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:24 am

"ah." It was barely a noise at all that escaped Elly's lips before they were suddenly preoccupied. The first thing she noticed? It was embarrassing but the very first thing? Was the smell. Kissing Kaimu she had just smelled... well, nothing, or what he'd eaten... Birgitte... She was glad they were already kissing so Birgitte wouldn't see her blush at the thought of how nice she smelled. The second thing she noticed that it was... a kiss... She didn't know why she expected it to be different. It was softer, a little, than Kaimu's lips, but still, yup... a kiss.

The third she noticed, however, was that Birgitte was... very good at this. Embarrassingly good. Elly immediately felt awkward at how little she knew about kissing and especially kissing girls. She had to be giving back less then she was receiving. She was receiving, in fact, very nice kissing. A feeling rose from her throat and she winced, realizing what it was an agonizing moment before a pleasant little noise escaped her. She blushed. Oh god... Her hands shifted about her lap trying to find something to do.. What should she even do with her haaaands! ;___;
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:39 am

The girl smelled of something she couldn't place, but it wasn't unpleasant. Neither was the sweet and rather slow response of the mouth against hers. Birgitte hadn't expected her to be so...pliable. In fact Birgitte had been expecting a rather upset or grossed out response. Instead she was treated to an endearingly hesitant response.

A hand went up to her cheek, caressing it gently as a pleased sound came from Elly's throat. She was enjoying it... The golden eyed woman was more entranced than ever. However she pulled away slightly after a bit, her words slightly teasing even as she regretted her mouth leaving her new found crush's. "Ah, Miss Elly, you enjoyed it? Your lips are as soft as they look... You've made my day quite wonderful."

Their lips were so close, she tried to resist the urge to press them against the purple eyed beauty's again. She failed and ended up giving the woman another soft kiss, much quicker than the other. Her blushed deepened and she spoke as way of explanation. "I couldn't resist."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 am

One hand on her neck and now a second at her cheek. She made another noise, much smaller and shorter than the first, properly cut off by Elly. Elly's violet eyes stayed squeezed shut. The hands around her... Birgitte's figure just an inch away... She felt less like she was being kissed and more like... embraced... She was nearing another pleasant noise at that thought when she felt the lips pull away from her. Her mouth hung a little open as her eyes slid open to meet Birgitte's.

She opened her mouth a little further to say something... She felt a... disappointment? She blushed. She was disappointed that the kiss had ended. But it was over. Now she just needed to be polite about making Birgitte's day better and then she could -

She kissed her again. She hadn't... quite... let that lingering desire go... when she kissed her again. She blinked at Birgitte's explanation, her expression almost flat.

Okay! She knew where her hands were supposed to go now!

One snaked around Birgitte's side and the other hooked over her shoulder, helping pull them together as Elly resumed their kiss for the green haired woman.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:59 am

Birgitte's surprised gasp was muffled by a mouth as Elly pulled her into another kiss. Well, this was an answer if there ever was one. Wasting no time, she quickly responded to the woman's obvious wants. Her body melded against Elly's, the hand at the back of her neck burying itself in the hair fully as a small groan sounded in Birgitte's throat.

It felt too good, Elly's arms around her and pressing their bodies together. Their lips...would Elly mind a more heated kiss? Birgitte couldn't help it, she responded a bit more strongly. Kissing felt good, kissing someone she wanted to even better.

Kissing someone as vibrant as this... was almost like a drug.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:13 am

Elly gave a small gasp, breaking their liplock for just a second. She hadn't ever exactly been tangled up like this... with another girl... It didn't have the sort of feel that filled her stomach with butterflies but... it was nice.. it was soft, it was warm... and the kiss was giving her plenty of butterflies... The kiss which was getting better by the second.. She had been holding in a groan when Birgitte pressed to her more passionately. Her head was swimming. The hand in her hair wasn't helping.

She squeezed Birgitte a little, her body trembling for a moment before her back muscles started to quiver and she sort of just... let herself fall backwards. Assuming that Birgitte were to fall with her, she'd hit the ground with a "Oof!", breaking liplock to look up at Birgitte, face red. "S-sorry." She'd manage to get out before reclaiming the other's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a hotel?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: