(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This isn't a hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Birgitte was enjoying this too much, Elly was too sweet in her reactions... She liked being kissed like that, and well the green haired woman was enjoying giving her this. The kissing itself was just as good though, so it wasn't as if it was some great sacrifice either.

Feeling the trembles in Elly, Birigitte was worried for a brief moment before they both fell over. Letting out a happy laugh when her mouth was let go, she didn't have time to do more than smile before her mouth was stolen once again. It seems Elly was having more fun with this than even she'd thought, and Birgitte wasn't inclined to stop her...

Her one hand slid to the woman's shoulder so she could move to the side a bit, not wanting her full weight pressing down on Elly uncomfortably. She'd wanted to be ready to pull away if this kissing was still too much, but she rather didn't want to stop if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:42 pm

The green haired vixen could hardly know that her weight was negligible between Elly's strength and hierro. Still she felt comfortable in other ways with Birgitte sliding to the side. She released another soft noise.

What was she even doing? This had ceased to be a kiss. This was becoming a full on making out. What was she supposed to do... Was she leading Birgitte on? ... But it felt so nice... Maybe if she just closed her eyes and focused on the sensation.

She realized immediately it may have been a mistake. Birgitte was an expert and Elly's apprehension was the bulk of what was slowing her down. She made another noise, more passionate and sharp. Her hands bundled Birgitte's dress in them, her kiss quickly becoming more intimate before she suddenly pulled away.

She lay there on the floor, face red and catching her breath. "Ohmigosh. I'm sorry... I got carried away. I didn't mean to.. I mean that was too forward.. um... Sorry."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:55 pm

Birgitte's eyes widened briefly at the sound Elly made, before the woman deepened the kiss and though she was surprised it was a pleasant one. She responded briefly before her new crush pulled away. Her golden eyes were pleased but also a bit amused at the apologies Elly seemed to be spouting.

"It was rather fun. I'm just glad you seemed to enjoy it as much as I did." Slipping a hand from the back of Elly head and hair, she cupped her cheek as Birgitte smiled softly. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head to the side. "Don't apologize to me or yourself for enjoying something so sweet, please?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:20 pm

She continued the blush, but she smiled and found herself leaning her face into the hand. Why was this woman so SWEET? Why was she so... so.. so INTO her... It was throwing her off.. Why weren't guys like this? Even Kaimu wasn't like THIS... She winced, thinking of him, before looking up to see Birgitte's eyes closed. Birgitte said something sweet again and Elly scoffed, reaching up to playfully push Birgitte's face away with her fingertips.

"Stop being so sweet...." She playfully grumped. "It's not fair..." Not fair for what? She bit the inside of her lip. "I mean... I..." What was she going to do? Tell her she loved the kiss? She would kiss her more... Would that be a bad thing? She gave a tiny, frustrated growl out of confusion, before dropping her head back on the floor.

Okay... Was there something nice she could say that WASN'T about kissing? "Um... Th..thanks for shifting over some... You weren't.. at all heavy though, or anything." She could at least be polite about that, maybe a little obviously trying to avoid the subject.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:10 am

"Oh!" Birgitte let out a surprised sound as Elly's fingers brushed her hair a bit away, a small tint coming to her face. She hadn't expected such a motion from her, it was becoming harder and harder to just...stay crushing from afar. She couldn't help a playful comment though, listening to Elly's frustrated noises. "Um, well I would try to be not sweet if I knew how to stop. Sorry Elly."

Another smile took the place of the previous one, this one a bit embarrassed. "You are the sweet one, thank you... If you want me to move away fully I can, but it would be nice to stay like this for a bit longer. I'm...not in the habit of making out with everyone woman I meet you know. Getting to know you a bit more could be fun? We both know of Gingerbun."

She laughed a bit. "Things such as I run this place, the Melody Lane Wonderland. I spend my days writing and working and my nights making sure my wonderland stays open. How about you, Miss Elly?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 am

Elly didn't know what to do about the sudden tint on Birgitte's face. Ahhh! She made her blush! Shit! Did she just flirt with her? How was she asking that, it was SO flirty! Ahhhh! And despite the 'Um' and the blushing, Birgitte's statement was... something she would have wanted to hear out of someone flirting with her. Ugh. Come on, Elly, get your heeaaaad on straaaiight.

She looked up at Birgitte, pursing her lips into a little pout. She hadn't meant for her to move away... but was letting her stay there a good idea? "Th..Thanks.. I-I dunno how sweet I am though.." She looked away, glancing back up when Birgitte told her this was not a common occurence. She looked... maybe a little surprised but there was something else. She didn't do this a lot? Did something... make her special? She blushed, before trying to look away from Birgitte as she... sort of slowly scooted closer to her till they were doing something that could be appropriately labelled "cuddling."

"I... I..." She looked to the side. "I do odd work here and there." It was close to correct. She would have to tell Birgitte at some point, but she didn't want to at the moment. "You write?" She looked up, suddenly intrigued. "What do you write?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 am

"Welcome." Birgitte wasn't sure she could reassure the woman of her own sweetness, but she wanted to try! Would that be pushing their fragile...friendship? What was this? It was something at least. Elly's surprised at her own words made the woman feel a bit better, though a bit upset slightly. Did... Elly think she did this all the time? Never!

However it was all soothed by the cuddling Elly was doing, the green haired woman's body molding gently against the other womans' body in a gentle manner. Okay she wasn't holding back anymore on the sweet comments. A hand reached up and played with a bit of Elly's pretty brown locks that were splayed out. "Well, I think you are sweet. Humor me and accept it for now?"

Hm, well she probably has things she didn't want to talk about... Fair enough. If her odd work could be dangerous, Birgitte wasn't one to pry too much. Everyone had stories or pasts, especially here. The interest in Elly's eyes made Birgitte's light up and she let out a pleased laugh. "Yes! I mostly write down peoples stories, or stories they hear or even stories passed down in families like legends. Anything I can get others to talk about and give an okay to put down on paper. Its...I want to save such things and they can be fun to read."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:23 am

She didn't know what to think of Birgitte's body conforming to hers. It felt... nice... No, it didn't feel like a man's body but that aside... it felt.. soothing, comforting... cozy... Birgitte was soft... WHY WAS SHE EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAAAAT... "Eh?" If she looked surprised before, she certainly looked more so when Birgitte interrupted her internal freakout to play with her hair. She glanced up and smiled politely, the blush of her cheeks betraying that it had more of an effect on her then a polite smile denoted.

"That... Sounds amazing..." She had stars in her eyes hearing about that. Stories, legends, things like that. Elly thought that was fantastic. What's more, it made Birgitte suddenly seem... refined? Creative? Intelligent? All of the above? Yes, that last one. She pouted giving a sidelong glance to the floor. What.. what was a woman like this even doing with her? "Birgitte? Wh....What is it you want from me? I mean... really." She locked eyes with Birgitte, her vulnerability visible in her eyes while she pleaded for the truth.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Elly's obvious pleasure made Birgitte feel a bit better about her hobby and she glanced the walls with scroll and bookcases. If the woman wanted in a bit... Birgitte could bring out some of the more interesting ones and let her read them. She didn't mind sharing and Elly would be careful with them.

The pouting was new and cute, and the green haired woman wondered what caused it with a tilt of her head. Green locks fell to the side as she listened to Elly's question with the proper gravity. The other woman was entirely confused and needed a good reply. A flippant answer would be wrong to give such an earnest and vulnerable person.

So the truth? Giving a small smile, she stared right back with her golden honey like eyes. "I would like your company or your friendship. I... am very easily drawn to people sometimes, and I couldn't help but be intrigued by someone searching for gingerbuns like that. You are gorgeous, rather adorable, sweet and... well interesting and mysterious and bright. I'd like us to be friends at the least, but if... I could stay by your side as more it would be very nice as well."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:28 am

She followed Birgitte's gaze, wondering what she was looking at. She made a little noise of curiosity, trying to follow, but having a hard time looking that way from her position. Her eye was drawn back to Birgitte and that green hair falling down. Her hair really was pretty... And she'd never met anybody with eyes like that... She tried to pout a little more, but it was starting to look forced.

She stared at Birgitte after having her question answered, trembling a little. She may have had her suspicions before, but this confirmed it. Birgitte wasn't looking for some no-strings-attached fling... she... She blushed even thinking it... LIKED Elly... Her heart jumped a little and her breath quickened ever so slightly. Wh..Wasn't this nuts? They'd just met... but.. she'd only known Kaimu for a couple of hours before they had screwed around... Maybe Birgitte just... knew what she wanted? She blushed more, trying as hard as she could to sink into the floorboards to hide.

"I'm.. I'm not..." She put a fond hand on Birgitte, just under her left shoulder, looking away from her with a frown. "I don't know if I'm as great as you claim I am..." Her voice was small and quiet. "You'd really wanna... be with me? That way?" She pursed her lips tight trying to ignore the feelings flooding her. "B-but.. we just... we just met..." She finally, almost begrudgingly turned her eyes bac to Birgitte's and realized it was a mistake. She was fixed there by the woman's golden eyes. "Wh...What if..." She blushed, realizing the implications of what she was saying, but deciding to say it before dwelling on it. "What if... I said... we should spend the day together... and get to know each other... just a little better..?"

She looked away, unable to keep looking at Birgitte. Oh god... What was she doing... She had come to find Kaimu because she was waiting for his response about being her boyfriend and now... well if she wanted time to consider things, it meant she was considering it. Her face turned bright red. Yup... She was considering a relationship with a woman. That was happening.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:50 am

Birgitte let out a small chuckle, trying not to smile too much at the pouting or the way Elly seemed to stay so modest even when Birgitte was speaking her mind. She blushed and hid her face and... It made the brothel owner just want to pull her into a hug and kiss her thoroughly. She...was definitely one who could want others to be by her side at first meetings.

Before she could respond to the question Elly asked, with an obvious affirmative, the woman continued on with a rather sweet request. Those pretty eyes had her entranced and she looked down for a second, trying to hide a rather soft and sweet smile. "I would if you would let me Elly... I...tend to feel strongly for people when I meet them or not at all. However, spending the day with you would be...perfect."

Birgitte leaned forward, a hand going to Elly's cheek as she planted a soft and gentle kiss on the woman's lips. She pulled back after a second, her eyes opening as she continue to look at Elly with a bit of wonder. "What would you want to know about me more? I am a bit curious about the cloak in all honesty."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 am

Her expression was something like a wince but more out of bashfulness then anything negative. Why was this woman being SO sweet. Well, she knew why. She'd just said why... she... she WAS the type who knew what she wanted and she... wanted Elly... She shifted uncomfortably, her hand on Birgitte's shoulder slipping up slightly to squeeze it. "Mmm.. Nobody but douchebags have been interested in me. It figures the first woman to like me is sweeter then I can handle" She said, offering a weak smirk. Ohgawd ohgawd ohgawd ohgawd... she just.. flirted with a woman? And not like passive friendly? Okay, snap out of it, Watson!

"So-so... SO!" She pursed her lips and frowned, going full determined. She was an Arrancar dammit! She was not going to sit here blushing and "EEP!" she released a small squeak from the kiss, staring up at Birgitte before quickly returning one. Stop kissing meee-WAIT WAIT DON'T? AHHH... She looked a little panicked that she'd done that... okay.. was she going to stop Birgitte from kissing her or not... She looked at the woman, finding a small smile on her lips.... okay... no.. she wasn't... so... she was okay with kissing? (oh gaawd, she was okay with kissing a woman WHAT WAS HAPPENIING) Yes.. She was..

"Um.." She needed to think of a question... um... stall? Yes, stall. "S-so... if.. we're going to spend the day together? I should probably say..." She looked away, her smile a little sly. The more... she accepted things it seemed... the easier composure was becoming.. "I think... kissing... and cuddling...would be fine...Just... I know you are being polite." She gave her a happy little smile. "Aaand um... The.. cloak?" She looked down.. Her eyes widening... Oh. She... hadn't brought that up so much...

She shifted a little, not moving all the way out from under Birgitte, but enough for her to pull the cloak off. "Um.. That's... something I should probably get out of the way.. since it might um.. change your.. entire opinion of me." Oh god... what if she freaked out? "Um... Don't...freak out?" It sounded more like a plea then a request as she pulled the bottom of the cloak up, yanking it over her head. She suspected that even Birgitte would be distracted from her figure by two other noticeable items. Her mask fragment and her hollow hole.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:59 am

"Its possible the ones who are interested were too shy to approach you. You are too pretty, it could be scary for someone nervous." Birgitte smiled, a slight blush on her face as she turned her head away. That compliment was too much for her. She was going to melt right here! "Aha, you are the sweet one..."

The returned kiss was cuter than anything else, Elly's unsure way of responding to things making her adorable moreso. Which did nothing to deter Birgitte's attraction. Her hand reached out to brush back hair from Elly's face as her grin widened. That sly smile was something she wanted more of in a rather naughty way... Still her attention was brought back to the now with her words. "Ah! Then I shall be free with them... Temptress Elly."

As the cloak started to come off, it took her a minute to respond in any way other than scrunched eyebrows. Staring at the hollow hole and mask fragment, Birgitte's mouth opened as she stared from the hole to the mask fragment to Elly's face and then back once more. "...Oh! T-That explains more..."

She then laughed lightly, not nervously at all but rather...surprised and unsure of how else to react. An arrancar?! A cute arrancar in her brothel...she had...made out with her... this was shocking and her brain fizzed out momentarily. "It changes...something... I'm not sure what though. D-Definitely not my attraction! Oh that...was kind of stupid to say. I am messing this up!"

Birgitte was frazzled by this surprise, she'd heard of arrancar and learned that they were rather human and soullike in many ways. "Can...I touch them?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Ahhhhh, she didn't even know what to do with this woman.  She stifled a giggle at the hand brushing her hair away.  "Temptress?  Hah!  Hardly!"  She looked away, smiling through a blush.  She didn't have time to say much more before taking in Birgitte's reaction.  Oh god.. she looked upset.  Her face was so scrunchy...

Now she was laughing?  Had she broken her?  She laughed along, nervously.  Her nerves were in some small part at being more exposed.  She wasn't entirely used to romantic encounters and being without her cloak still made her... Bashful.

"Um.. n-no!  You aren't... You aren't messing this up..."  Wait... Was that true?  Oh god, she really wasn't messing this up.  She had barely any time to think about the implications before Birgitte asked her question.  She wanted to... Touch her mask fragments?  Her hollow hole?  Both.

"Um... S-sure... Just be um... Be careful... That's y'know... Sensitive."  Well, she wasn't sure if the hollow hole had any nerves, but it still made her skin crawl a little to think there was a hole in her body, sometimes. Still, she was too shy about taking her cloak off, not to mention entirely too surprised that Birgitte wasn't upset that she was an Arrancar.

"S-so.. You really... don't care? That I'm an Arrancar? I mean.. We're technically hollows... Y'know... rawr rawr eat people... and all that?" She suddenly stumbled over her words trying to follow that up. "N-not that I'm like that! I'm.. It's... uh... a long story.. sort of.."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Birgitte was still a bit stunned, her brain slow to respond properly for the moment. It was a bit much to take in in the first place. She hadn't expected to ever meet an arrancar, let along make out with and feel severe attraction to. The green haired woman was still startled enough to nod, still unable to trust her voice at the moment.

Reaching a hand out, she traced the mask fragments in awe before smiling fully. "Oh wow, its just as if its part of your body... Well of course because it IS but its also... Ah, this is so amazing. I'm sorry, I'm still a bit stunned. I've heard of arrancar before so its not an awful shock."

"Nor do I think you are someone who does, either. People do many things to survive, I can't fault arrancar or hollows for what they needed to do either. I probably would be upset if I was one who was being eaten though! Haha.' She laughed slightly, her brain getting back to working right finally. With a small smile, she leaned up once again and kissed Elly softly. "I didn't expect arrancar to be so cute though. I...suppose you have a rather fearsome side to you as well? That could be interesting to see. I used to be an assassin myself, though I was rather bad at it. Bad luck followed me like a cloud."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:29 am

Elly wasn't entirely sure how to take her admiration at the moment. Birgitte seemed... entranced by the fact that she was an Arrancar? Was it really so rare? Then again... other races couldn't garganta like she could.. They couldn't travel around the dimensions willy nilly. It WAS entirely possible that most of the people in the rukon had never met an Arrancar. She tipped her head back, giving a low little exhale, the tracing finger relaxing on her skin.

"Well..I'm.. glad. That it's not too much of a shock.. I'm.." You're what, Elly? Enjoying this? She didn't know quite how to DEAL with this... She'd never been... ADMIRED before... people appreciated her. People thought she was attractive but... she'd never had someone's undivided attention before. Not like this. What's more, the idea was less and less making her want to curl into a little ball. She... She liked it.

She also liked being kissed so much? She gave a low giggle and quickly returned it. "Well..." She blushed, looking away, but her expression was clearly a coy one. "I already know from experience you taste nice." She winced suddenly, raising a hand to bury her face. "Oh my god. That was so cheesy! I'm so sorry! I'm terrible at flirting!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:46 am

"I have a few shinigami friends. They've told me a bit, not much though Elly. What is it like? I am wondering now that I have one's full attention." Birgitte was interested in so much, her questions almost overflowing and causing her to barrage the woman. Her eyes and fingers trailed down the hollow mask flowers on her neck, making her want to kiss them...

That low giggle was so cute, as was that reply though it was a bit teasing. Birgitte's cheeks tinted as she pulled the hand away from Elly's face. She then leaned forward and licked the hollow mask part on her neck in a playful teasing.

"Mm, maybe I am an arrancar then because I think you taste quite sweet. I must be craving souls, obviously." She gave a slightly goofy smile, feeling the fool but knowing Elly must feel bad. Sometimes Birgitte had trouble showing more than just her utter calm exterior... She wanted her to feel more at ease, since Birgitte was definitely enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:03 am

Elly thought on her question. How did it feel? It felt... good... freeing.. your skin was like armor, you could teleport, you were more powerful.. It felt... strong. Of course she didn't feel particularly strong at the moment with Birgitte's finger trailing down her neck. She took a deep breath, exhaling in something that could almost be called a shudder. She buried her face in her hands further, giggling a little. She couldn't believe the reactions Birgitte was getting out of her.

She really couldn't believe what happened next.

She found her hand pulled away from her face. She looked up, curious, only to find Birgitte descending on her neck. "W-what are.." Her breath came out in a ragged shudder, craning her neck for Birgitte, before looking up. She gave Birgitte a particularly sly smile, slipping her hands further around Birgitte, pulling herself closer. "You're certainly being bad like an Arrancar." She said with a breathy voice, resting her face against Birgitte's shoulder and nuzzling a little in a subtle attempt to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 am

Laughing slightly in a pleased way at the reaction she had gotten, Birgitte smiled as her arm wrapped around Elly in return. "Ah so that's what they are like? They like to lick other's masks? That's rather amusing to hear Elly."

The woman hadn't answered her question, but Birgitte didn't seem to care. Her tone was teasing, having noticed the sly smile... However she didn't want that from Elly just yet. She wanted to know more about her before that sort of stuff happened. "What else do they do then? Be...bad? Bad in what ways?"

Maybe she would do more if Elly wanted... and told her such things that she could do to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:03 pm

"N-no... Not that I'm familiar with.." She grumbled into Birgitte's shoulder. This woman was too much. she groaned, pushing her face against Birgitte more, happy she could at least hide how embarrassed she was right now. "I meant... Ugh.." Her grunt of frustration might have carried some weight if she didn't give Birgitte a little squeeze when she said it. What on earth could Birgitte want her to say? She knew the question was a teasing one... She glanced to the side. Craaap, she was so bad at this...

"W-well... I-I know a good spirit, plus OR hollow certainly wouldn't... wouldn't start kissing some poor person's neck or anything?" Ugh. So... SO awkward, Watson. Not sexy at all!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:34 pm

So it seemed she did want more. Birgitte was torn... She wasn't entirely sure Elly fully wanted more or if she was just responding to Birgitte's rather overt overtures. She HAD said she hadn't had anyone so interested in her before. It would be rather...sad to be brushed off if the woman decided to go after Gingerbuns once again.

It couldn't hurt could it? That pretty neck was so inviting. Letting out a soft sigh, Birgitte gave into the temptation briefly. Leaning forward, she planted soft kisses under Elly's chin, continuing back towards her ear and down to her shoulder before speaking softly against the skin there. One hand moved up to that shoulder as well, not touching anything inappropriately but giving her a bit of space just slightly. "I could keep kissing...but I thought we were going to get to know each other a bit more first? If I do more, I'm not sure I would want to stop Elly."

Planting a few more kisses after, she didn't go too low at all. But really! Elly was wanting this! Why did she have to want to learn more about her, why couldn't she just accept this offering!?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 am

Elly was torn on this new development. On the one hand, she had moved from making out with a girl to her kissing up and down her neck. On the other hand, this felt... well... spectacular. On the other hand, she felt her sense of reason quickly leaving her. On the other other other hand, that was probably a bad thing? She gave a low exhale, tipping her head back, the arms that had been holding Birgitte close relaxing some, letting Birgitte put some distance between them. She rested against the floor, trying to take a calming breath but finding it coming out as more of a shudder.

Her hand was clutching Birgitte's shoulder as hard as she let herself without fear of hurting her. She slowly slid her violet eyes open, looking up at Birgitte with a rather distinct sense of longing. "Um..." her lips pouted just a little bit. Her hand rubbed Birgitte's shoulder, rubbing a little lower with each motion. "At this point? I'm not entirely sure I'd want you to.." She said, under her breath. The subtle pouting shape of her lips evolved into a full pout as she made a little frustrated noise. She lifted her foot and slipped it, gently down the back of Birgitte's calf, invitingly.

"What if... What if I let you decide, Lady Birgitte?" She asked, moving her mouth terribly close to Birgitte's ear. "I think right now I'd be happy with whatEVER you wanted..." Bad Elly. Baaaaad Elllyyyy, a voice seemed to shout in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 pm

"...I think we are both a little too bothered by this right now to make good choices." Reluctantly, with great willpower used Birgitte pulled herself back more from Elly. Her hand trailed off the arrancars shoulders and her eyes looked more than a bit longingly into the violet ones. Moving to a somewhat leaning position on her side. "Not that you aren't tempting me way too much. Bah, I would rather woo you with words not tempt you into my bed immediately."

Her lips were pursed in a bit of a pout as she glanced up. Frustrated, utterly frustrated with herself. That woman. She did however glance back down and smile softly. "I'm sorry. I keep sending you such mixed signals, aren't I Elly?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:16 pm

She didn't quite know if 'bothered' was how she would describe her current disposition, but she supposed she was at least right about not making good decisions. She gave her own desirous look back into Birgitte's golden eyes. She gave a small pout however as the girl pulled away, but quickly hid it to the best of her ability. With Birgitte giving her some space, she felt like she could breathe for the first time in minutes. Ohhhmigosh.. She had been THIIIS close to...

She blushed immediately at Birgitte's proclamations of Elly tempting her. "I-I..." She pouted in a more silly fashion, puffing her cheeks ever so slightly. She couldn't possibly be mad. She was too busy thinking about what Birgitte was saying. Bah. She couldn't possibly be tempting Birgitte that badly. Birgitte was... well... okay, she was sexy... and smart... and cool... and... she.. wanted to woo her? Not like... seduce her... Of course Birgitte had said she was looking for companionship but actions spoke louder than words and turning down sex, however passively offered...

She quickly buried her quickly reddening face in her hands, a smile just visible from behind them. "No... I think you're being perfectly clear..." She, begrudgingly, sat up, turning to sit cross-legged facing Birgitte. She did a small stretch after laying on the floor so long, trying not to tempt Birgitte any more than she apparently already had. She began fixing her hair while talking. "At least I think I get what you're saying.. Um... You're saying.." She bit her lip a little and, with a cute little twist, turned her head to the side to look away. She could admit to herself that one was on purpose. She continued talking whilst facing the wall. "That you're more interested in me than my body." She spoke clearly but there was the slightest tremble to her voice. This cursed proprietress was trying to melt her.

She took a deep breath, to collect herself before turning back to Birgitte, her violet eyes wide in a pretty smile. "Which... if that's the case, you can consider me properly on the road to being wooed."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:30 pm

"Well that is nice to know." Birgitte smiled and started laughing warmly, rather relieved that Elly did not mistake her words or actions. It was honestly really nice, this woman was so gentle and sweet. She seemed to want to be friends at least first as well, even if they both were rather attracted.

Its flattering, a girl with no experience with other women seemingly...falling under her spell? Well it wasn't as if she intended it to be a spell in any case. She had liked what she experienced that was for sure. Another delighted laughed sounded as Elly hit the nail on the head."...That is rather wonderful, I am indeed. I would love to ask more and learn more..."

"Hm, well... I still have questions for you. Like what exactly you do, do you have a job? Why did you end up in Rukon meeting Gingerbuns? How did you end up as an Arrancar? What exactly does that entail? Don't you have a zanpakuto of some sort?" Her eyes were bright and interested, leaning forward slightly as she showed her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a hotel?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: