(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This isn't a hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:25 am

"Thank you. I work hard at that~" Birgitte appreciated the compliment, loving that someone noticed the effort it took to do such things. In a moment she'd go over and get the hair pins and such, but for right now she stayed close to Elly. As the pants fell off she had to laugh a bit, kissing the woman's cheek before pulling back and waving her hand for her to follow. Should she pick up Elly's clothing and help her? Deciding on a compromise, she picked up the shirt and carried it over with a little hip sway.

"Over here, I'll leave them by my vanity and we can do your hair here as well. I wonder if a comb style or a pin style would work better?" A finger went to her lips as she held open the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:30 am

"I can tell." She said with a giggle, watching Birgitte's hips swish away with her top. She blushed, and looked at the vanity, before adjusting the kimono a little. She didn't think she had a lot of amazing physical features but she was going to make sure Birgitte noticed the ones she had. She walked over and had herself a seat at the Vanity, trying to envision the both styles.

"You know, I've NEVER had comb style... I think it would be LOVELY!" She said, looking up with a gleeful smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:07 am

Pulling out a brush and a comb, Birgitte smiled as she gently stroked Elly's hair. before moving to her back. "All right, let me make sure its all nice and neat first. It shouldn't take long, your hair is so soft."

Smiling, she rested her cheek on Elly's head as she wrapped her arms around the woman first. The hair could wait a small moment, there was something important first. "Thank you. For giving me a chance Elly."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:17 am

Elly gave a soft 'hmm' as Birgitte stroked her hair, her head listing to the side Birgitte pulled it towards. "Aww.. Thank you... I do try to take care of it." She said with a happy little laugh. She made a small curious noise when Birgitte rested her cheek on her head. Aww... That was cute.. The arms around her were cute too.

"ah.." She made a soft, happy noise. She sniffed once, trying not to get too emotional. "No... Thank you.. for making me..feel special." She slid her hands up Birgitte's arms to cradle them.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:40 am

"You are special, very very special Elly. Welcome." Birgitte nuzzled her head lightly, smiling as Elly's arms came up to cradle hers. She had heard the taking care of comment and thank you and decided for the moment this was a much better reply. "Mm, just let me enjoy this a few moments longer and then I'll start on your soft and well taken care of hair."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:43 am

Elly tried to say something sweet. She really did. All she managed was a little kitty noise, nuzzling her head back into Birgitte. She squeezed her hands on Birgitte's arms, wrapping them tighter around her. She felt so...safe.. at ease... She sighed, laying as much of her weight into Birgitte as she could. She heard her say she'd do her hair in a minute. That she wanted more of this. Elly wanted to explain that she could take all the moments she wanted, but all she could get out was an "mhm."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Birgitte didn't move as Elly's weight settled against her, her head continuing to nuzzle a bit. With Elly's arm holding her like that, she felt just as calm. It was so soothing, just sitting here like this and relaxing with this kind and gentle arrancar woman. Who knew that the day would turn out like this? A few moments passed before Birgitte reluctantly pulled back and planted a small kiss on the top of her crown.

"Now lets get your hair done, then I can show you my home. Don't worry if they tease you, they mean well I promise Elly." Running the comb through Elly's hair, Birgitte started parting and gently moving it into parts. So soft and long...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Elly made a silly face and reflexively swatted at the kiss on her head. It was too sweet. Birgitte was too sweet... Even Sarai wasn't this sweet to her... Usually anyway. She gave a soft happy hum.

"Aww. I'm sure they're very sweet. You have a lovely inn and I'm sure the staff are lovely too." She said, placing her hands in her lap for lack of available Birgitte to hold.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:12 pm

"...I-Inn?" Birgitte was enjoying the sweet Elly's hair when she stuttered to a stop, staring down at the woman. She tried not to laugh, she really did. Holding up her finger for a moment, Birgitte had to try and think through the shaking of her body.

"My dear... I do not run an inn. Oh my... This is a brothel and restaurant bar moreso than anything else. Its my wonderland."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

Elly peered up, turning her head ever so slightly so as not to interrupt Birgitte's work on her hair. "Hm? Hm? What's the matter?" She felt her shaking but couldn't see Birgitte's face in the mirror.

Her face however she could see turn bright red as Birgitte explained. "W-Wonderland?" Th-that was the name of this place. "B-Brothel?" She also knew what that word meant! Her face continued to boldly explore new shades of scarlet as she released a series of shocked squeaks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:23 am

"The Melody Lane Wonderland. I opened and run it myself." Elly's confused squeaks were worth every bit of embarrassing laughter Birgitte broke into. She couldn't help it! Nothing had been the matter so she couldn't have responded before. Laughing so hard, Birgitte fell to her knees and held her side.

"Y-You...thought...an Inn? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:26 am

Elly immediately spun around. "W-well why would I think it was a brothel?!" She shouted, red in the face. She curled her arms around her stomach, feeling all levels of butterflies. So those people... earlier.. they.. .they were... "Ohhhhh...." She made a stressed noise. And they'd thought it was so funny she was Birgitte's guest because... "OHHHH..." W-w-w-w-wait... Birgitte was... and they would tease her because "AHHH!"

She had been dealt the killing blow and fell backwards off of the seat, landing paralyzed on the floor. Ded. Totes Ded 4Evr.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:09 am

"Well... it was a bit obvious? I thought..." Birgitte's laughter calmed down some as she slowed her laughter, Elly's reaction rather surprising. As those noises, she sat up and moved to Elly's side, worried for now.

Only she was too late, the woman fell backwards off the seat and onto the ground. Birgitte rushed to her side, gently checking Elly's face and wrist for pulse and fever. "Elly? Elly?! Are you okay? Did...it really shock you that much? Are you going to be okay?! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:24 am

Elly slowly uncoiled, laying flat on the floor. "No.. I'm dying." She raised her hand and laid her forearm across her forehead. "The shock is too much for me... along with the embarrassment...and the 'what'." She sat up. "You must carry on, my sweet. Carry on without me." she said melodramatically, leaning over to Birgitte before giving a hamfisted death 'blahh' and collapsing, dramatic pose and all across Birgitte's lap.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:15 am

The dramatics in this one. Birgitte had to smile, trying to look solemn and go along with it, though she kept smirking and trying to hold it in. As Elly fell across Birgitte's lap, she let out a gasp and a small shakey sob as she bent down. "No my dearest! You can not leave this world just yet! If you go... I do not think I can carry on. I shall taste the poison of 'what' on your sweet lips and join you in the next world..."

As she was partially bent down as it was, Birgitte brushed hairs from the woman's face and gently touched their lips.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:33 am

Elly was still faux dead when the kiss brushed her. She chuckled, delighted, and leaned up to return the kiss, gently before opening her eyes, lids softly drooped. "Funny... I need to brush up on my literature..." She said, giving Birgitte another soft kiss. "I missed the part where Romeo and Juliet started making out." She said, playfully swatting at Birgitte's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:53 am

"It was hidden in the lines. Implied not outright shown." Birgitte had had to return Elly's sweet kisses, her hand brushing aside more hairs so she could see her face. Taking the swat, she twirled a few long brown strands through her fingers. "Mm, but we aren't right now? We really should follow it the way he intended."

Her mouth touched Elly's again, unable to resist this time as she gave her a rather sweet and a bit longer of a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:59 am

This woman certainly had a way with her hair. She didn't bother trying to contain the small moan, tilting her head to go along with the coiled hair. Her swatting hand slipped around Birgitte's shoulder. "Well," she said when she finally could. "I do believe in theater restorations." She said, reaching up to lightly glance her fingers against Birgitte's neck. "But let's just hope this isn't one of the racy modern interpretations. I DID just get this kimono on." She said, blushing a little, but still grinning at the joke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Birgitte kept from smiling at the teasing moan, not wanting to give into such urges herself or they'd be here all day... Not that that was a bad thing but she wanted to date this woman, not bed her! Well, bed her TOO. Just not immediately.

The fingers felt nice and she shivered just slightly, enough Elly would notice as her eyes closed just a bit more. She gave a low laugh, making a joke as she lifted her head up. "Mm, those happen on saturday nights down in the main room, not generally up here..."

"I can make an exception though if you want to try later? It really would be a shame to take such a lovely dress off you so soon." Birgitte's smile was more of a playful smirk, her fingers still running through Elly's hair. "If you sit up I can finish your hair, it would be rude to just toss you off."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:30 am

Elly was immensely curious about that shiver. Had she just done that? Oooh, could she get those kinds of reactions out of her? She giggled at the joke before sighing lightly and sitting up. "Well, you aided me in getting dressed. Only seems right you help UNdress me later." She said, sitting still for Birgitte to do her hair.

Hm.. So this place really was a brothel... "S-so..." She had so many questions! Where to start! "Are they going to think we did it?" She wondered, out loud but quietly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:23 pm

A slow smile spread across Birgitte's face as she leaned forward to brush her hand across the woman's cheek. She was going to be in so much trouble from this woman... Elly was already destroying her poor ability to be smooth. "I believe you have a...rather fun point."

Reaching out, she swiftly fixed the hair that was messed up from laying there and was starting the motions to get it put up. Thinking for a moment with a thoughtful 'hm...', Birgitte had to laugh again. "Well I can't be sure right now... I think they will now since you are up in my room. Before they were more than likely sure you would try to hurt me or think me a rival in love."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:08 pm

She giggled, sitting still so as not to disrupt Birgitte's work on her hair any more then she already had. She blushed at the thought of the others gossiping about the two of them, lowering her shoulders some.

"W-well..." She glanced up as best as she could without moving her head back. "I... honestly don't mind. It was almost the truth... Although I feel bad. You must be getting terribly tired of me being so bashful all the time... and walking out to them thinking that isn't going to IMPROVE that." She rolled her eyes at herself, a small bashful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Birgitte was carefully twisting a few strands, holding the pins in her mouth as she did. Pinning up that part carefully, it wouldn't hurt as Birgitte was well practiced and this style wouldn't be too heavy on the woman's head with all her hair.

Shaking her head slightly, the pins keeping her from talking for the moment, the brothel owner made a rather strong sound of obvious no at Elly's words. Finishing this section she sighed and then..laughed lightly. "I don't think I could ever get tired of those cute little smiles and blushes. So please don't feel bad? I'm sure they will tease us both, but they mean well I promise. They are my family, if it gets too bad you can feel free to hide yourself behind me or such."

Her hands were busy but she wanted to reassure Elly, so she leaned down and kissed where Elly's neck was back in the back.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:59 am

"Hm?" She made a curious noise, frustratedly trying to look at Birgitte when she made the little no noise. Of course once Birgitte could talk, she would get more of what she wanted. Elly lifted a hand to hide her face as a blush spread across it. "Well.. I suppose.." She suddenly giggled when Birgitte kissed her neck.

"Well, I suppose if they're your family they must be great big sweethearts." She said with a smile. "And why do I have the feeling doing something as cutesy as hiding behind you might lead their rumors to contain some truth?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:41 am

Birgitte wished she could see that blush she knew was there as Elly's hand came up. Alas her hair needed her. Those cute noises and head movements were destroying what little remained of any second thoughts to stealing Kaimu's girlfriend. That rogue didn't deserve this cutie.

Smiling as she giggled, Birgitte let out a chuckle. "They really are big sweethearts. Most of them at least. Oh I think your intuition is onto something there."

Teasing right back, she twirled a few more bits of hair and expertly pinned them. "Well do the rumors matter much if a few hours is the difference between the truth or not? I for one would be glad of them. No one would dare eye you outside of here if the rumors spread far enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a hotel?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: