(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

This isn't a hotel?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:17 pm

She gave a nervous giggle at the crack about her intuition. She crossed her arms, feeling just a little bit of butterflies in her stomach. When Birgitte continued to press that only a few hours stood between truth and rumor... Elly shuddered, very slightly but noticeable to Birgitte. She was glad Birgitte couldn't see the blush on her face. The woman already was quickly wrapping Elly around her finger. She didn't need to know she could turn her on with that quick wit of hers...

"O-oh? Sounds like somebody is the jealous type?" She managed to tease, uncrossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:28 am

That shudder was cute... Birgitte's smile was a smirk just briefly as she held in a few low chuckles. It seems she was anticipating it as well?

"I suppose a little... Mostly a bit overprotective this far out in the Rukon. Though, with your powers I suppose I shouldn't worry at all? You can handle yourself... And me too. Huh!" Birgitte was smiling as she finished working with Elly's hair, slipping a decorative comb into the finished product. "A gorgeous woman who can also rescue me from uncouth villains? I may swoon here and now."

"How does it look? It shouldn't be too heavy, I made sure to distribute the weight of your long hair." Moving to grab a mirror and hold it up while the small one in her vanity would show her the front.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:21 am

Her lips parted ever so slightly in a smile. Birgitte really was too much for her. "Well.. I suppose... I don't mind a little protectiveness." It was an understatement and she knew it. Still, she was more than flattered when the subject turned to her ability. She may be rather feminine, but she WAS still an arrancar and she took great pride in her physical prowess.

She marveled at the reflection. She looked so pretty. Birgitte was wonderful! She excitedly stood up and turned around. "I think..." He smile turned to a rather playful smirk before she suddenly scooped Birgitte off of her feet. "it would be quite confusing to your family if someone with hair so beautifully done came out carrying you." She teased. "So... swooning yet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:41 am

A small sigh of relief left Birgitte at Elly's words, she had been rather worried the woman might take it wrong or get upset. Her smile returned as warm as ever, watching Elly marvel in the mirror. That hairstyle was absolutely perfect on her! Birgitte had done a rather good job, though Blanca could have done much better...

As Elly stood up and turned, Birgitte shivered a bit as a playful smirk appeared... and then let out a small squeak as she was lifted up as if she weight nothing. Flushing deep red, Birgitte's hands wrapped around Elly's neck instinctively as her golden eyes widened in awe. All she could do, her usual smooth talking gone for the moment was speak quietly. "They would stare so hard... Y-Yes... I think I am."

If her beat red face wasn't enough, her stuttered reply was another. She was staring up at Elly with a bit of a silly grin on her face. No one as...lovely as Elly had ever done this before. It felt...amazing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:32 am

The little squeak, the blushing, the hands around her neck. Elly felt... honestly powerful. She had Birgitte stuttering. Correction. Powerful and wanted. She looked down at Birgitte and caught sight of that silly grin and giggled, blushing and looking away for a second. She leaned a bit, closer to Birgitte. She drew more than a few blanks on something clever to say before finally just... "So is this what it looks like when I blush?" She asked quietly.

She moved in and pressed her lips firmly, but briefly, to Birgitte's. "I can see the appeal..." She nervously glanced away from the Lady. "You know... it's starting to get AWFULLY difficult to want to leave this bedroom at all right now." Her blush and awkward little glance at the bed saying what her words couldn't.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:36 am

Before Birgitte could reply Elly's lips touched hers in a short but nice kiss. She responded as quickly as she could, before hearing the lovely arrancar's next set of words and blushing even more. "It is very nice to be the one blushing..."

She admitted it, unable to lie or cover the truth up. She liked this, she also liked making Elly blush. Both were amazing and fun... Still that glance spoke volumes and Birgitte let out a low laugh. "You wish to ruin all my hard work? If you really want... I suppose I can't deny you this any longer."

Her finger traced a line from the back of Elly's neck and down her chest as she smirked softly. "Are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:24 pm

Elly's expression would slowly go from lustful, to thoughtful, to frustrated to VERY frustrated before... Sighing in defeat.  She let Birgitte's feet slip to the floor, keeping the other girl close with an arm around her waist.  When she opened her eyes and saw Birgitte though she smiled.

"I'm in no hurry." She lied, poorly at that.  "We have all the time in the world.  After all...."  She leaned up and gave Birgitte a kiss on the forehead, just about the only place she trusted herself to kiss right now.  "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:24 am

Birgitte's smile could outshine the sun, it was so warm and bright and well happy. She had watched the girl's face carefully, her expressions telling the more experienced woman all she was feeling...

The words though, the words and the forehead kiss made Birgitte's face turn red and her heart beat. She...felt so warm and happy it hurt almost. Giving a pleased little laugh, she leaned forward and moved her lips almost against Elly's as she whispered, "Then...you won't mind if we do then?"

Her lips then softly, but insistently touched Elly's in a sweet kiss as her arms wrapped around the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:06 am

That smile. She felt something inside of herself melt. Had she made Birgitte feel that way? Her chest felt warm, a happy feeling rising through her. The blush did little to slow the heat and, in fact, helped it spread to her face. She glanced around nervously before finding herself in another brief kiss, which she made a soft noise into.

When the arm slipped around her, she slipped one leg around Birgitte's, while she stared straight into the golden eyes of the other girl. "mm.... mm-mm." She gave a tiny shake of her head, all manner of urges she'd been trying to suppress starting to well to the surface.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Birgitte's smile widened just slightly as her eyes half closed. Gently tugging Elly by her waist to the section that was obviously her bed, she gave the woman a small laugh.

------------------

A bit later, Birgitte and the young arrancar who she had enjoyed quite a bit still laid in her bed. A sheet lay settled against them, Birgitte snuggled up to and on top of Elly's magnificent chest. She was smiling happily and rather content with what had happened, fine with just laying there for the moment while they relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:53 am

Elly laid there. An hour or two she might have been wondering to herself how the hell this happened. Now, however, she wouldn't be surprised if she had the swirly eyes she saw in anime sometime. She rested an arm around Birgitte's shoulder. She took a deep breath and sighed, staring up at the ceiling and trying to stop smiling.

"..." She opened her mouth to say something but didn't want to disrupt the relaxing quiet. After another few moments, however, she collected her thoughts better and opened her mouth to speak... before laughing and putting her head back, still too bashful to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't a hotel?   This isn't a hotel? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't a hotel?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: