(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Revenge of the Doge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:45 pm

"I'M NOT CHASING YOU!" He said, continuing to chase her. "I..I'm sorry? I was kidding? A ghost said it? Just stop running in THIS direction!" He called into the labyrinth starting to lose track of her. This place was sprawling. She could be lost for days in here. He frowned, realizing he didn't have a lot of options here, in terms of keeping her safe. He shunpoed after her, catching up, and coming to a halt in front of her.

"Y-Yuzu... J-Just stop.." He said, almost out of breath. "Or... I dunnol...r-run the other way?" He slumped a little bit. "Just don't go this way... Look, I'm sorry for just blurting something like that..." Worst came to worst, maybe he could at least chase her back into the library proper where it was safe?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:04 am

"No go AWAY!" Yuzuki called behind her, running full tilt as she turned her head... but he was no longer there. Instead she ran into him with an utterly surprised look, bouncing off of him and falling back a bit.

"...GET AWAY! HIDEKI NO!" Yuzuki scrambled backwards, pushing away any hands he may have used to try and catch her. "You should be VERY SORRY. That is NOT SOMETHING YOU BLURT OUT TO OTHERS! EVER! What in the WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:11 am

He quickly raised his arms up when she slammed into him. He in no way wanted this to seem like he was trying to grab her. Jeez, that would look bad. There wasn't even anyone else down here. It would just look bad to HIM. "I'm not, I'm not!" He took a few steps back himself, a little red in the face. Great. Nice job Hideki. Not only did you ruin adventure day, but you told her you like her and now she hates you. Hooray~

He was a little flustered though when she finally spoke. He winced and sunk down, eventually squatting, wanting to give her the height on him to feel less... like she needed to sprint off. "I know... I know, I'm sorry..." He crossed his arms tight to his stomach. "But we were in the middle of bickering and I wasn't really filtering myself and I... didn't want you to think I was just some pervert.... and I guess I felt like I'd rather you know THAT then think that's... how I just act towards women normally..." He groaned, wishing he could just die now. "Not that that was how I should have acted towards you, I just... made... silly decisions... several in a row. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 am

Yuzuki breathed heavy, her coat heating her up way more than it should due to her vigorous activities. Hideki... had made a good case and her panicking mind calmed down as she tried to get her wind back as she fell to her knees.

She looked at the ground she was on, just staring. "...I...guess its not...I guess it was better this than...I can still be your friend with this...but the pervert parts would... be bad and make me not want to be."

Her voice was rather small, her real feelings showing for once. "I don't have many friends... I wouldn't want to lose even one... I'm sorry I yelled and ran Hideki."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:00 am

He continued to crouch there, sorely wishing for a moment this whole situation would go away. He looked up, doing his best not to be glum. Well... It... would be better... if he didn't do something to make them... not be friends, yeah. He shifted uncomfortably, wanting to give her a hug, but knowing it would just make things worse.

"You... I..." He stood back up. "I don't blame you for yelling and running. If you weren't heading off into ruins, I would have let you run. I... wouldn't want you to lose a friend either. And I wouldn't ever do anything to make you lose one." He gave a week smile. "Um... so.. whatever I need to do or say for you to be okay with us being friends... is fine..." He was, in fact, fully prepared to NEVER speak of this again, if need be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 am

"...Its fine. Like this its fine." Yuzuki muttered as she turned her body away from him, her arms wrapping around her legs in a vulnerable thinking position. What he had said and did weighed on her mind and she...wanted to think about it. While also not thinking about it.

"We are still friends... friends who go on adventures. It doesn't change anything. It doesn't...mean anything could change." Not for her. Never for her. Yuzuki sighed, wishing she could lay her head on her knees and just sit here for a while. "We aren't lost again are we? I would like it if we were. I could think then."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:19 am

He straightened up a little bit at her reassurance, walking over to a wall and leaning on it, still feeling a little crummy. Okay, maybe running screaming had had an ill effect on his self esteem, but he was more worried about her feelings right now. She was curled into a little ball. He frowned, looking around where they were. From here, it was just a few lefts, walk straight and then take a right and you're out. "Yeah, I think we're pretty lost." He'd also mapped a lot of it with Librom.

"Well... of course we're still friends and you couldn't stop me from going on adventures." He hesitated, wanting to make sure he phrased this right. "And I wouldn't take that from you for the world. This couldn't change thing is just silly though. Of course you can change things." He stood up, pacing quietly. "You honor your noble family's traditions, but that doesn't mean you can't control your own life, you know...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 am

"...Really?" Yuzuki's head jolted up at the thought that they were lost, a bit panicked but...well it calmed down almost instantly. She trusted Hideki and if anyone could get them out of this it was him. Besides it wouldn't matter now if she got back right away or not.

She nodded at his words at first before scowling and looking up at him. "I don't have any control over certain things. You really don't know what you are talking about Hideki. I don't GET a choice on this stuff, this liking stuff. I can't change that, its not even possible... or like I want to! Its messy, annoying and frustrating. It apparently makes people who are smart do stupid things... I'd rather it just be simple."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 am

He sighed, flopping against the wall again, reaching up to rub his face wearily. "I... You're... right. I DON'T know you're life... But I know there's a difference between tradition and your family running your life... I mean... You're the heir of the family, so yeah it's important to carry on their wishes... But YOU'LL be the head of the household. Why shouldn't you get to make decisions that will have an effect on your life all the way when you're the one running the house? And yeah, that stuff is... messy and annoying an all of that some time. But I dunno... What if they arrange a marriage to some douche you can't stand?" He shrugged. "Sorry. I'm just... thinking out loud. I mean... CLEARLY I was met with a negative reaction but.."

He sighed. The whole running into the labyrinth still stung a LITTLE, but he was more worried about being her friend then soothing his boo-boos. "Some day you might have feelings for someone whether you want them or not and I mean... I guess I can't promise but... Isn't it worth fighting for the option for that day?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:42 am

"...I am allowed to veto the options found, you know. Especially if I can give a good argument to it, I've only gotten offers so far and none have been even remotely possible. Its...I need to make a good match, but they can't be too powerful. There are few noble children in the first place, and for me we need someone willing to give up their family and name to join mine. It means second sons or more... But they still need to bring something to my family, hopefully skills they can put to use as the Head of the Family's Spouse." Yuzuki rolled her eyes at Hideki's sweet words, as she tried to explain. It felt like he was...looking down on their ways just because it wasn't what he saw as right.

"Why would I ever do that? I doubt I would ever care for someone like that, even if I did marry them... What if I prefer this sort of arrangement to trying to sort out odd feelings that might not work? I need someone to stay by my side for as long as we live, not someone driven by emotions... a friend would be so much nicer than that..."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:50 am

His head felt like it could practically spin. It sounded like sooo much more politics then he could ever have imagined. Just for an arranged marriage she may not even care for? It sounded insane... but this was her world, nobility that is. Soul Society too, but he doubted that factored in. "I... Can admit I don't really understand that lifestyle. But it's not my life so I suppose it's not my place. Sorry. It's... I dunno, hard sometimes to imagine other people just want completely different things out of life than you." He gave a little growl at himself, not feeling like a particularly smart or responsible captain at the moment. He of course could argue in circles with her why HE thought HE was right... but what was the point...

"I can't say that I can personally relate to that life view, but I can agree on one thing." He walked over towards her, cautiously extending his hand, just close enough she could reach it, not wanting to enter her personal space. "It is nice to have a friend... So... sorry about all the... liking stuff. I promise I will keep it simple for you... Okay?" He gave a friendly smile, but there was a twinge to it that showed he was still kicking himself a little bit, albeit trying not to show it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 6:38 pm

"I guess... I should listen more to you too. Maybe your way is good too? I just... there's too much! Too new of things. I can't do it right now. Its too hard." Yuzuki's voice cracked as she spoke, showing how upset she was about these things. What in the world could she do?

Maybe just take his hand for now? As she looked up at the offered hand, hers came out shakily to grasp it. She gave him a small, awkward smile and letting go of his hand after a moment. "Friends are good and simple friends even better. At least there is one thing we can agree on."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:41 pm

He returned her smile. "I think we can agree on lots of things." He said, his smile regaining its usual cheeriness. "Like that we're lost, or that despite that, catacombs are kind of awesome." He was determined to take try three on the having fun brigade. There was still plenty of mystery to be had down here and they'd had more than enough drama. Plus... From what she was saying... that it was just too hard... maybe it wasn't even something she could think about? He could hardly feel COMPLETELY dejected if she couldn't even process this well enough to know how she felt.

So yup. THAT was getting backburnered. "So. Should we wander randomly, or do we have some sort of string we can use to Theseus this?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:41 pm

"We'll mark things up of course, I didn't bring string... But I doubt this maze has a minotaur in it." Yuzuki snorted as she stood up, dusting off her clothing from any bits of dirt. "Of course they are, they are a suitable day adventure trip. Now, I remember you not wanting to go this way... So that means something bad is there?"

She peered down the one hallway, then looked back at the other curiously. As long as it wasn't... Okay. Taking his earlier words to heart, she started walking. Hideki would follow or not.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:25 am

Although his expression was something of a smirk, Hideki was all too genuinely happy to see Yuzuki back to her pompous expression. "More boring than bad." He said quickly. It was true. The way back WAS boring. He watched her wander off and gave an overly exaggerated sigh, pulling a throwing knife out of his book, he wedged it between stones in the junction facing the hallway they were headed down, before marking a little 1 on it.

He quickly walked up alongside Yuzuki, flipping his book open and began scribbling in it, making a map as they went. Not that he hadn't already scouted out these catacombs to make sure they were safe to take the Noblewoman into, but a more official map seemed appropriate. "So... I have some research, but historical knowledge of Soul Society would be more relevant to your upbringing. Any idea where there's old ruins under the library?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:33 pm

"Well boring is dangerous. I want things to do! Its not an adventure without things that are at least sort of exciting." Yuzuki may have been pouting, in her own uptight way, as she tried to find something to focus on that wasn't touchy feely stuff. As Hideki scribbled beside her, he gave her the perfect opportunity to.

One finger went up and she shifted into lecture mode. "Well you see, there are lots of old structures underneath even the oldest ones in the Seireitei. Its rather old, and sometimes they built right over top of places instead of filling them in. Ooor they built under in the first place and forgot about them. Then the upper parts were reworked, thus not resembling the original structure and the lower parts sealed up. So...the library is one of the biggest places to find such ruins honestly. The others are either so long buries, or their upper buildings destroyed. There's ruins under my family's house, but honestly they aren't much other than the old shrines."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 pm

He glanced over when she entered lecture mode, falling back a step or two so he could safely smirk without her noticing. He couldn't help but find lecture mode adorable, but he hardly wanted to rehash the last conversation. Hrm... Ruins upon ruins. "Wonder if that has anything to do with that crazy library we saw." He murmured to himself. He sped up his step, however, her last sentence getting his attention. "Shrines? Under your house? Shrines to who?" He flipped to another page, suddenly ready to start scribbling down notes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:56 pm

"We don't know anymore, the records are all lost to age and lack of copying. Considering our compound is founded in one of the oldest places in all of the Seireitei I would think it would be something not even related to my family. Or my family's house and lands were put there to protect and keep hidden. Its mere speculation, but I have been digging into things a lot when I have the time. My studies have been lacking lately though, as I have devoted most of my free time to the learning of the natural and current time cultures. With my own eyes of course, a good scholar trusts nothing more." Yuzuki sniffed as she recounted more information.

"Some books think it was to an old shinigami who started our family, though others think it may have been some sort of weird shrine to gods who probably don't exist. Like the theories that abound about a Soul King, but are unproven. Most of them agree on the shinigami theory, as the shrine seems devoted to a white wolf with red markings." She continued, her voice growing excited, going into more depth as she spoke since it was something she was passionate about.

"Its why we have these tattoos and are marked as such. The red markings are of major significance to my family though not many outside the family know why. Even outside books don't make mention of the shrine. My markings all have meanings related to myself, my relation and my status inside the family. Each part of the body, even my eyes, have significance and signify what type of canine I turn into. Grandpapa turns into a pomeranian, Great Auntie turns into a real wolf. The heads of the family and their heirs are chosen from among those who can use this power and brought to the shrine. It is there we receive are first marks." Turning, she lifted her bangs from her forehead, showing the radiating circular tattoo there fully. It looked like a metallic red somehow.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:27 pm

Hideki furiously scribbled down notes, keeping up with her, but practically burning paper to do so. It seemed, if the heiress were to glance down, that not only was he scribbling everything she said, but notes and annotations on the matter too. "Hrm... Y'know, a LOT of ancient shinigami texts refer to old gods or a soul king. On the one hand, I wasn't exactly a creationist in life, but I'm kind of inclined to believe that when there's an afterlife there had to be SOMETHING. I don't know if it's the Soul King persay, but.." He shrugged.

He slowly tilted his head, his writing hand slowing at the turn into the subject on family tattoos. No need to take notes on something private like that... Although he was more than a little curious. He leaned in close, suddenly, peering and investigating the tattoo on her forehead, being careful not to touch her. "It doesn't look like normal tattoo ink. How are you given these? And you said every tattoo has significance?" He was going full nerd. "What do some of the tattoos signify then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:57 pm

"So far its all speculation though, we don't know or can't know from where we are. If it exists, it doesn't allow us to know for sure. Or its lazy." Yuzuki shrugged, not really caring about Soul King information due to the fact that it was such a existential thing. If it was out there it was out there, if it wasn't it wasn't.

As Hideki seemed utterly interested in her tattoos, Yuzuki gained a smug look. Oh yes, she could ramble on about her markings for hours and thus started. "The marking on the forehead is a sign of direct descent. See how it circles and radiates? All children I bear will have the same marking. The marks on my eyes signify the fact that I shift forms, as do my cheek markings that resemble fangs of sorts. They are my personal marks, my grandfathers are softer and more plant like. The ones on the back of my neck signify my scholarly pursuits, and these..."

Holding up her hands, she pulled back a bit of her sleeves to show off the wrist and slight hand markings. More went up her arm but they were mostly hidden by the sleeves, she did point them out though with her hands. "These ones tell of my mother and father though I would have marks on my hands fully if I had any siblings. Its somewhat complicated, but if I had had siblings their marks would be up their arms, due to being younger than me. Also due to my heir status, my marks would be more prominent, though they would have their own special designs. Mine are sharper, more focused and thicker lined due to the fact that I not only shift forms but into a proud more wolflike dog."

Tracing a line down her belly, she was so entranced with her story of her markings she didn't pay attention to where she was pointing things out. "The stomach ones are markings I got when I hit marriageable age, they signify I am fertile as well as heir by how large the marks are. You can't see it now though. Um the ones around my sides are accent ones, meant to accentuate my body in all honesty. However!"

Flipping around, she moved her hands to her back. "This one! Is my favorite. The sunbursting shows that I am official heir and unless something drastic happens, such I prove my unworthiness in a large way, I will be the next head of the family. Some parts of it aren't filled in yet, but they will be once I am the one in charge. The marks are rather elaborate there, due to signifying each head before me in some way."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Hideki thought something about the soul king. Something significant? Maybe? Who cares. It was gone. The most important thing on the earth now was these tattoos. He stared, his head turning to follow wherever she pointed, listening intently. He was apparently a fan of tattoos. He managed to maintain a mostly scientific interest until she mentioned the stomach. He.... maybe remembered the stomach ones... In fact... he remembered those and distinctly two others. Which is a good explanation of why when she turned around to show the ones on her back, he sunk a little and looked up as if to ask the Soul King or who even ever WHYY.

"Huh.... How... How are they given to you? They don't look like ink... Also.." He raised a hand, finger pointing up speculatively... "What do the others mean? The ones on your leg and uh... torso.." He frowned, for fear of giving any other kind of expression.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 am

"Its... a family secret. Unfortunately I can't share, even with a fellow scholar as yourself." Yuzuki let out a drawn out sigh, a bit perturbed she couldn't tell Hideki. It had been amazingly fun explaining all this to someone so entranced and interested in this!

As he asked about the other two though, she flushed and looked down before taking a breath. He was a scholar with scholarly pursuits! She could explain those! "The chest ones..."

Her hand rose to the covered markings instinctively. "W-Well, they are signs of my status regarding...certain...things... such as knowledge regarding...the sexual arts. Once I am old enough and engaged I will be taught what is required, though... Now I know how it is done! Maybe they tell you more though?"

"The leg ones are...decorative, I should only receive my first ones after my first child is conceived but... I accidentally got them when someone mistook the orders." Looking down, she grabbed a small braid that was hanging around her face and twirled it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 am

He gave a mopey little frown and his shoulders sunk when she said she couldn't tell him. "Aww...." He dropped his hands to his sides, a little bummed out he wouldn't get to find out. Sure he had... other interests, but he WAS super intrigued by the tattoos. Especially now that he knew it was a secret. He sighed and adjusted his glasses. "I'll just have to live with some things being a secret for now."

"eh?" He'd almost forgotten... there would be more to explain. Oh.. right... Poker face, Hideki. PO. KER. FACE.

Was she crazy? Why would she tell him that? "Ah. I see." His hand gripped the pen more than a little tight. "Y-yeah.. You learned the... medical basics... If there's.. If there's ARTS.. It'd be more.. It'd be more about..." He suddenly looked to the side. There surely must be something important over there. "increasing enjoyment?"

He was just... staring off to the side. "Wh-what orders did they mistake?" Yes. Change the subject. For the love of...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:07 am

"I really wish I could, Hideki. But family secrets are secrets... If I was in charge I would prefer this knowledge preserved! It could be lost some day, and having it saved outside the family would be the best to protect it." Yuzuki seemed a bit frustrated, but respected her family's wishes on this. Glances at Hideki showed her some odd facial responses though.

As he replied to her chest explanation, she did flush slightly and turn away for a moment, though her eyes glanced back at him. "I...suppose you must be correct. I...shall hope so."

Where were his eyes going? Yuzuki's eyes followed them and found nothing there, a small frown and her eyebrows drawing together only some of the signs of her confusion. However...this next question would be a bit of a story to tell... She sighed and ruffled her carefully prepared hair. "...I was supposed to be getting engagement tattoos oh... four years ago. I made a slight mistake and was almost formally engaged to a rather loathesome young man. So...with my superior penmanship forgery and a few 'accidents' I made sure such an arrangement was ended. With none of those tattoos on my skin but the...uh pregnancy ones. N-No one was supposed to have seen them anyways! So it wasn't as if it would be.... bad."

Yuzuki didn't want to but she did remember Hideki and her's first meeting. He....had seen most of them. All of them really. The ones he hadn't caught a glimpse of could probably be the remains of her back tattoo that followed down her butt...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:42 pm

He looked back at her quickly when she talked about her concerns for the secrets of her family. "N-no! Don't talk about y-the knowledge being lost!" His poker face of 'nope' quickly gave way to a distraught look. "The best way to protect that knowledge is to make sure nothing happens to YOU." He raised a finger and playfully poked her forehead, but his concerned look wasn't very playful. He glanced at his finger, frowning in thought however.

"How did you accidentally get engaged?" He pondered aloud, taking a step from her to ease the awkwardness. "And... Uh..." He coughed. "S-sorry." He apologized about the last part... the... nobody supposing to have seen them. "Well they... look nice?" Yes, Hideki because THAT'S something she worried about. Srsly, mang.

Trying to quickly change the subject, he cleared his throat. "S-so.. You said you can't share the secret of these tattoos. Buut... What if... someone could learn the secret on their own? That.. surely wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Doge   Revenge of the Doge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Doge
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next